Chapter 3 [Thief, Hero, Deceased]
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 3 [Thief, Hero, Deceased]

 

“Well, Well, Well if it isn’t Jason” A boy with a black hoodie says, “WHat do you want” Jason says. “We want our money back” A boy with a Yellow hoodie says, “Kyle, Evan go home before I make you” Jason says, “Heh” Kyle pulls out a belt and Evan pulls out a katana.

 

Kyle and Evan chase Jason, Jason smiles.

 

Jason kicks Kyle and takes his belt and hits Evan, Evan trips over a crate and falls on the concrete unconscious. Jason grabs his katana and points it to Kyle “Give me your money and all of Evan’s or else” Jason shouts, “F-Fine just don’t hurt me” Kyle says digging into his pocket.

 

“Also” Jason says “Your shoes”, “Please I just got these” Kyle says whimpering, “And you just lost -” Jason gets interrupted when a grappling hook goes around his leg, Jason drops the wallet “Batman is the only reasonable explanation” Jason says.

 

Jason gets dragged away from Evan and Kyle, and is taken to the road. “Batman” Jason says “I didn’t think I would meet you”, Batman smacks Jason, “You know you broke the law when you attempted to rob Kyle” Batman says, “You know I don’t care” Jason says kicking Batman in the face.

 

Batman grabs his leg and slams him down to the ground. “Listen here you knock off bat you have no idea what I’m going through” Jason says, “You’re right I don’t but, that doesn’t excuse crime” Batman says, “Are your parents dead, are you in crippling poverty, were you fired from your job and was lied on by your boss never to be able to get a job again, were you in an out of juvenile hall” Jason shouts.

 

“My parents did die and I understand your loss, how about this you can be my apprentice and you will never need to steal or kill again” Batman says, “Fine” Jason says.

 

[The *Fake* Batcave]

 

“So this is the batcave huh?” Jason says, “Yes, if you want something tell me otherwise, don’t take it, I know if you took something” Batman says, “Alright old man” Jason says “Can I have this bow n arrow”, “Yes you can” Batman says, “What about this katana” Jason says, “You can have that as well”.

 

“Who is he” Alfred asks Batman, “He’s my assistant” Batman says “After all having him around wouldn’t be that bad and, maybe I can stop him from ending up like me”, “What's wrong with you sir” Alfred says, “I’m a lunatic” Batman answers “by the purest definition”.

“I want a suit” Jason says “A red hoodie with a black pentagram on the back”, “I have that in the back” Batman says “Don’t forget you need a mask”.

 

“Give me a mask like slades but red” Jason says, “Slade” Batman thinks “Haven’t heard that name in years”, “Old man do you have alzheimers or a hearing problem” Jason says, “I heard you” Batman says “Don’t forget to have some pants”.

 

“Oh yeah I want blue jeans” Jason says, “Here's your outfit” Alfred says.

 

“This is your first mission help me fight a criminal” Batman says, “Is it the Joker, Penguin, Manbat” Jason says, “Its a standard goon” Batman says, “Boring” Jason says “Are you sure your not a rookie cop”, “Heros fight crime no matter what” Batman says “No matter who”

 

[The cathedral]

“Here it is I have cameras placed here” Batman says, “Why?” Jason answers, “I have memories here” Batman says, “Heh me too” Jason says

 

“Batman” A goon says, “Jason lookout” Batman shouts pushing him out the way “Three two one” Batman counts down. A bullet comes by “There are two men, one of them is hiding however I believe he's outside top right” Batman says “Jason I want you to fight this man, I will fight the gunman.”

 

“No way old man I’m fighting the strong one” Jason says, Batman throws Jason at the man upfront and runs out the church “I’m not too worried everything he has on is bullet proof” Batman thinks as he runs towards the gunman, Batman punches the goon and slams him down “Listen here who sent you it makes no sense for someone like you to rob a church” Batman says.

 

“Your such an incredible bat you figure out, or a terrible, rough, appalling punk will make it end” The man says, “You’re a trap” Batman shouts running towards Jason.

 

The Penguin appears “Jason I knew you’d come here” Penguin says, “Penguin What do you want” Jason shouts, “The money” Penguin says, “Money you’re not getting it” Jason says with a wink.

 

“Grab him” Penguin commands “And strip his clothes I’d rather see him naked then see him look like a satan-worshiping Anarchist with no likable traits”, Batman appears “Let him go” Batman says, “Oh Batman” Penguin says “You like this poor excuse of a human being”.

 

“Let him go” Batman says, “Oh I would rather spite Batman than to get 300 dollars men shoot Jason make so much blood come out of his body that he’ll look like a strainer” Penguin says.

 

All the men shoot Jason from all angles preventing him from moving, Batman shouts in agony “JASOOOOOON”, Batman punches Penguin and grabs a rope tying him to the church bench while being protected from the bullets he knocks the gun out of one mans hand and smacks him.

 

“Come on you guys aim are about as bad as potato what is he the flash” Penguin shouts in anger, Batman smacks them all and uses a smoke bomb he ties everyone down then looks at Jason “I’ll remember you” he takes Jason’s body and his clothes “The police will be coming” Batman says.

 

[The cemetery, 2 days later]

“Jason great friend, great assistant, his life was cut short by greedy loan sharks I shall never forgive them for this action” Alfred says as his voice breaks in sadness, “I found a photo of him with his family” Batman shows the picture “It was in his coat pocket all he wanted was to see his mom and dad he…he” Batman can’t finish the sentence. 

Alfred grabs Batman's hand and mourns with him “Batman, do not give up no matter what”, “Jason may you be missed” Batman says as he drops the photo into Jason's grave.

 

[The End]

0