CHAPTER 8: Special Divine Sword skill
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An ordinary carriage stopped near one of the entrances to the black market. Yuhan Shen, dressed in common brown cloat and oil paper umbrella on his hands, got off the carriage and headed into black Market, slowly moving deeper.

While the historical Books of the Zohan Dynasty contained many cultivation manuals, everyone knew the most important manuals of the Zohan Dynasty were hidden in the imperial palace. The officials of the libraries usually did not have high status in Vahaya. They also did not have much battle service to lead to the possibility of promotion.

No one would pay attention to people like Yuhan shen who was over fifty with Red in his hair.

But Yuhan Shen was still extremely cautious.

He was very satisfied with his last decade of life. Even if he did not have his present position, he was satisfied that he could become a cultivator.

He recently had a new comprehension of his cultivation method. After he found a method to help him advance faster, he became more wary and he didn't not know she being target by Yuuma.

Countless events proved that the time one became a cultivator was not important, the most important was the time of their breakthroughs.

If he could reach the third realm this year, then the world ahead of him would suddenly become vast and full of possibility.

Walking on the path to the deepest part of the black Market, he still did not remove the cloat over his head. He followed a wood path under several foot bridges to a dock.

A little black ambi boat was parked on this dock.

Without any speech, Yuhan Shen untied the curtain and stepped into the hut. When the black curtain fell behind him, he breathed out, took off his cloat and started to rest with his eyes closed.

Other than his temples which were turning white, he looked well, his face rosy and without any wrinkles.

The little black shid ship started to move. Yuhan shen felt extremely comfortable as he rested, swaying rhythmically.

Yet soon, he suddenly had a cold feeling in his heart.

The path the little boat was taking was different than usual. The outside noise grew smaller while the sound of water was constant. This meant this little boat was heading towards the most remote parts of the black market.

He suddenly opened his eyes and looked out through the gap in the curtain.... ...he saw the manservant in a straw cloak steering the boat. He was uncertain and asked coldly, "Is it due to the rise in water level that today's seems our route today are different than usual?"

"It is different than usual, but not because the caused a rise in water levels."

Yuuma, at the front of the boat, stopped. turned around and looked at Yuhan Shen  in the shid.

His voice was calm and with faint scorn and pleasure.

Yuhan Shen's head immediately felt a wave of pain.

He certain sure he had never seen this handsome youth before, but he also found this youth's appearance and tone odd. It felt like when he was meeting someone from his past after many years had passed.

Yuuma was calm while Yuhan shen was staring to him if she meet him in the past.

This strange feeling caused him to not think about what the youth wanted to do. He wanted to know who the youth was.

"Hey, have we meet before??...Who are you? You know me?" he tried to maintain his calm and asked furiously.

Yuuma nodded seriously. "Yuhan shen, in this memory of mine, fifteen years ago, a carriage driver of the Sentry's Office."

Yuhan Shen paled and quiet . That was something he never wanted to hear mentioned again. What shocked him even more was that only the closest people to him would have know of this.

"W-Who are you? What do you want from me?" he suppressed the growing terror inside and asked.

Yuuma looked emotionally at him and softly said, "I am a debtor, coming to collect some debts from you and justice from the previous owner of this body"

Hearing the words, and putting them together with some recent rumors, Yuhan Shen's hands felt cold. He opened his mouth and wanted to ask something else. At this age, the youth could not have any old grudges against him. Someone else must be directing this youth from the shadows.

Yuuma he remembered in fifteen years

what happened to the previous owner of his body and she saw the the face of a guy and he heard the name. Yuhan Shen.

Yet he did not have time to make a sound before the youth in front of him moved.

Yuuma's seemingly thin body suddenly exploded in a wave of power. The bow of the ship suddenly dropped and the stern forced up into the air.

His body nimbly burrowed out of his brown cloak, and he immediately entered the narrow shid. Because he was so fast, that brown cloak still lingered in the air as he moved.

Yuhan shen's breathing suddenly stopped. The index and middle finger of his right hand pointed out together, the other three fingers curled slightly. A red burst of vital energy flooded out of his index and middle fingers. Before Yuuma's hand touched his body, this burst of vital energy gently rushed into Yuuma's ribs.

In the moment Yuuma moved, he had several choices.

He could flee from the boat, and make a great ruckus. The underground market had its own rules. The major factions in Vahaya would not allow people to break the rules here if you break you the rules Is a big crime.

Yet in that moment, he concluded Yuuma was a cultivator just barely in the second realm.

There was a natural and insurmountable gap between every high realm.

In third realms, vital energy was the product of physical energy, and primal energies of the universe. This was an innate and exponential difference between vital energy and physical energy. Also, he was not a cultivator who just entered the third realms. His vital energy had been cultivated to the point it was fluid and could leave his body. This kind of Third realm first class cultivation meant that his vital energy had many abilities to deal with enemies

Yuuma was second realm while his enemy Yuhan shen is Third realm so Yuuma he can't fight in face to face but.. Yuuma he hiding his last piece.

So he subconsciously thought that Yuuma was just a lure to attract his attention. More powerful cultivators would be hiding and waiting to give the fatal attack.

As a result, when he flooded that burst of vital energy into Yuuma's body as a seemingly gentle but ferocious attack, the majority of his attention wasn't on Yuuma, but the surroundings shadows, and even the mud and sloppy water.

When his vital spirit energy was sent into Yuuma's body, Yuuma only gave a soft grunt to his surprise. Yuuma did not pause at all.

His left hand moved the same way as Yuhan Shen, his index and middle fingers together as he stabbed towards the Hell aperture on Yuhan shen's belly.

Yuhan shen could not understand how Yuuma  could tolerate his vital spirit energy. He also couldn't understand the meaning in Yuuma's stab.

Yet in that next moment, his entire body stop.

With a soft snap, the brown straw cloak fell to the ground. The uplifted stern also fell at the same time and caused a splash.

The energy sea inside his body gave a soft pop. His vital spirit energy, that used to flow regularly, suddenly scattered into countless streams. Those streams spread into the apertures in his body like poisonous, and coming out of his flesh, eyes and skin.

The red vital spirit energy squirmed on the surface of his body like earthworms. The Gray Shid turned a Gray red as though red lanterns had been lit up.

Yuhan shen's mind was blank, and he felt a wave of terror.

He knew that some cultivation methods had weaknesses, yet even he, the cultivator, did not know what weaknesses there were in his "Vermillion Divine Spell."

But with just a single finger stab in his belly, the other cased his vital spirit energy to go out of control. He could not even control his body. 'How was this possible! why I won't  move!?

After pausing for many seconds, he finally forced out, "How do you know the weakness in my cultivation? Who are you?" what do you want" His breathing hissed like a tired snake.

"Strictly speaking, the Vermillion Divine Spell is a wonderful cultivation method. With only some toxic fire items as medicine, one can greatly increase their cultivation speed. Ordinary cultivators will need at least three decades to move from First Realm to Third Realm first class, but you only needed half the time." Yuuma panted softly. He sat down in front of Yuhan Shen. He looked seriously Yuhan shen as he continued to touch the vital spirit energy on Yuhan shen's body.

"But this cultivation method, which comes from Vermillion Cave of the Kin Dynasty, has extreme weaknesses. If one over excites the kidneys of yours or the others use, the vital spirit energy will be disturbed. 

When the cultivators of our dynasty fought against the cultivators of Vermillion Cave, they found that the enemy would cover their apertures with special gold armor. Then Vermillion Cave died, and this method was put into our historic archives. Even though the weakness was found, it was untouched. I hadn't thought you would coincidentally pick this method to cultivate."

Yuuma continued to speak softly. As his hands continued to touch the vital spirit energy on Yuhan shen's body, it gave off strange sounds. The sound was like countless Swords flying on sky.

"The Nine Special Divine Sword skill!"

Yuhan shen finally found something more terrifying than his present situation. The flesh in his throat almost ripped apart as he gave off a hoarse shout in horror, "Y-Yo-You are his Follower!" 

Yuhan shen was suprise when he see the Divine Skill to youth kid Yuuma and she said she is a 'follower'

0