Save 23 – Bloody Knight
425 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After rescuing Alisa, and the arrival of Ixion, now the only obstacle to Rudel's victory is that man, the bloody knight.

Upon entering Battler I went straight to fight the mobile knights.

Ixion is taking care of wiping out most of the monsters to send out the rescue boats.

I want to get this over with quickly and go to sleep.

"You miserable wretch!"

"Kill him quickly!"

"Why don't our attacks destroy him?"

When I got close to these guys they used their rifles on me.

Of course, Battler can't take any damage so only dust and dirt were left on the armor.

After getting within a meter of me they put down their firearms and switched to swords, axes and sledgehammers.

Only then did I really defend myself. Not because they could hurt me, but because thanks to the pirates I learned that the guys who want to kill me will not simply surrender.

I'll stick to my no-kill policy, but that doesn't mean I can't handicap these guys.

My air pack threw me a pair of black, semicircular-edged axes.

I christened them Mjolnir since as I threw one towards the guy in front of me, I extended my hand and the weapon came back like a boomerang.

I lunged towards the others, they were insulting me, but I hummed as my weapons slashed their heads to cut off the flow of prana or their legs so that the magic circle that allows them to fly is disrupted.

I was really enjoying myself, as about forty or so enemy mobile knights were around me.

Some were trying to get ahead of me and go attack the cruiser, but I wasn't worried.

My flying backpack was heading towards the fugitives and with great force ramming them into the sea.

If only that bastard Ixion had brought Brunhilde back faster, I would have finished this a long time ago.

It seems that even he is almost done. The monsters have dwindled so he is already sending out rescue boats.

Just a little longer and we'll finally make it home.

"Everyone stand back!"

I heard an old man's voice.

"The captain has ordered to resupply ammunition so he himself will take care of this!"

The old man's voice said something interesting.

Watch as the bastards grabbed their allies at sea or those who were wounded.

The mobile gentleman who came recently stood watching me as I was helping a comrade.

He said a few last words to me before he left.

"You'll wish you had died a lot sooner."

The guy was leaving. Everyone was leaving. I was left alone.

"What the hell?" -I was a little anxious as suddenly they were all gone.

When was I going to leave for my ship?

"What's that?"

...I heard it.

It was a buzzing sound like a wasp.

It was getting closer and closer, but I couldn't see anything, even Battler's radar didn't pick it up.

(No! There's something on top of me!)

Battler's radar briefly detected something approaching at high speed and disappearing at the same time.

I put away my axes and pulled out an anti-tank rifle, it was about five meters long and I had to grab it with both hands.

I aimed at the sky and nothing.

Then.

"Ahhhh!!!"

...I was hit by something from the left.

I don't know what it was, but the blow was so hard that it shook the inside of Battler.

When I got into a firm stance that's when I finally saw it.

"What is that thing?"

In front of me was a very strange moving knight, it was shiny metallic black. His arms and legs were very long and looked like animal limbs. The torso was like a highly polished shell. Its head was like that of a bat and on its back were strange metallic insect-like wings.

The wings were clearly emanating prana, it was very visible and they made noise. How come something like that wasn't noticed and even more so that it was five meters shorter than Battler?

"Hey..."

A voice sounded inside this strange thing.

"Did you have fun rescuing the girl?"

His voice was very deep and was that of a man possibly in his thirties or more.

"You sure played a good joke today."

(Joke?) I was a bit thoughtful about that oddity he said.

"Sinking ancient technology alone, fighting hordes of monsters and coming out unscathed. And finally taking down almost an entire fleet and escaping home... no matter how much I hear it, it sounds like a freaking fantasy!"

(Who is this guy and why are my hands shaking?)

My hands for some reason were shaking and the guy in front of me spoke again.

"But it doesn't matter since, it's time to wake up!"

After saying that the mechanical wings started to vibrate and the amount of prana increased to the point of becoming red.

What was going on?

In the blink of an eye, it disappeared.

"Where is he?"

The guy suddenly disappeared. Or so he thought.

"Up!"

Suddenly Battler's radar detected that from the sky something was coming down at high speed toward me.

I pointed my rifle skyward and pulled the trigger.

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

Sound after sound of gunshots sounded like thunder and the guy dodged them like floating paper.

Suddenly, I watched as he pulled a very small sword from his thigh. After grabbing it he stretched it out and then like a brittle ruler two more parts came out to form a long black blade with sharp teeth.

It was moving so fast and when I aimed to hit it where I thought it would be.

*whack*

"How?"

It happened so fast its fall that I didn't know when it cut my rifle.

"Shit!"

Immediately my pack pulled out another rifle and I grabbed it to shoot.

When I aimed at where the drone would be.

*whack*

Again I cut my rifle like jelly.

(This fucker... is he messing with me?)

If he cut my gun and not me, it means he underestimates me and thinks I'm easy prey.

"Don't fuck with meeeee!"

This time I pulled out not one but two guns, they were machine guns.

"Get lost from my siiiiiiiiiiiight!"

I pointed the two machine guns at the sky as I was still flying.

"Faaaaaaaaaaaaall!!!"

The bullets shot out like lightning. They were going at an incredible, high speed that even the clouds were obliterated, but he....

"Why don't you get even one?"

...Not a single bullet hit him even though the machine guns were firing a hundred bullets per minute, at a speed of 100 km/h with both containers holding four thousand medium-sized bullets.

How the hell did not even one hit this fucker?

The counter on the guns said there were three thousand left in each one. Goddamn it, fall the fuck down!!!!

The bastard despite being in a hail of bullets had the confidence to speak confidently to me.

"No matter how hard you try and no matter how many guns you use or expend, this kid is Zodd. A rarity built from different never seen before models of weaponized units, plus he uses a plasma tree that corrodes prana and turns it into pure energy like what we use."

"Don't tell me about your lifeeeeee!"

I was shooting at the guy who started telling me about his life.

I had two thousand bullets left.

"After many trials in the republic when I wasn't yet betrayed by those bastards. This guy was a rarity that no one could use, then after winning the war, the Czar gave it to me as a gift. An idiotic move since months later they were going to execute me, guhahaha. Don't you think it's absurd? He wanted a test subject apparently and I was the best fit."

"Shut your fucking mouuuuuth!"

There were only a thousand bullets left and this bastard wasn't going down with anything, rather he seemed to be dancing in the sky as my bullets left the sky cloudless.

"You really surprised me when you opened a hole in the part where we kept the women's used clothes to remember what we did to them, I haven't had so much fun since that one I fought that man!"

As he finished speaking he swooped down and even then the bullets didn't touch him, he zigzagged and around seeming to create multi-images where he was originally.

In less than a minute he was in front of me, it was my chance, but....

"Eat this brat!"

...I ducked and just managed to cut off the machine guns.

I did since at the speed it's going and the strength it must have to cut through weapons made of orihalcon, the second strongest mineral in this world. That thing must be more dangerous than it is.

(How am I going to defeat that thing?)

◇◇◇

While Rudel was fighting the final boss, Ixion was evacuating people from the kingdom.

Alisa told the cyan blue-haired girl to take Liam and bring him up first.

Slowly the students and others who were not of the same status were fighting over who would go up first.

The boats came in pairs as Brunhilde only had them for modesty and not for safety. Something like sinking or being damaged was unthinkable to Ixion.

The monsters were still milling around still, but their attack was concentrated in one place.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Alisa was fighting them alone.

She had gotten Airi in the same boat as Liam and was fighting the monsters.

Since she was an aristocrat, she possessed more magical power than others and having been held hostage while the others were fighting for their lives. That caused her so much discomfort that she wanted to support Brunhilde.

He had drone escorts, but these had been devoured.

"Fire magic: resplendent roar of the crimson lion king!"

As he shouted his attack, a large magic circle manifested in the air where his right hand was.

A lion-shaped crest with a scar on one eye formed. Then the crest came to life and a lion's head made of fire opened its jaws and approached a large bear-orca that was heading towards Alisa.

The flaming head engulfed the monster and exploded into flames.

Alisa was sweating profusely.

Her breathing was heavy.

Her body was sweating as if she was in a marathon.

"I... I can't see Rudel and Airi's face without breaking a sweat."

Then it was there that she heard a familiar voice.

"Alisa!"

She turned and looked at Airi who came running towards her.

Alisa was happy to see her, but then her face went into a panic as she watched as behind her came a strange canine-toothed monster.

Alisa ran and used her left arm as a shield while with her right she pulled Airi to her side.

"Hahhh!"

Alisa screamed from the pain of her flesh and skin being bitten hard, blood was pouring out in droves.

Then Alisa clenched her free hand tightly and hit the monster very hard.

"You little bastard!"

Alisa's mouth let out a sentence that only Rudel would normally say.

After hitting the monster, it stopped biting her and she threw a faint fireball at it.

"Guhh~"

She grabbed her arm as it was hurting and bleeding non-stop.

Airi ran to her injured arm and a light started to shine.

"Why did you come back?" -Asked Alisa and Airi with a smile told her.

"Because we are idiots and friends."

Alisa also smiled at the sight of her.

They both stood up and then their gazes saw one direction in particular.

It was Rudel fighting and being beaten by an enemy.

Both of their hearts pounded so loudly that it could be heard without a stethoscope.

Alisa was the first to speak followed by Airi.

"Rudel is fighting so hard over there, I don't want to feel like a good-for-nothing while he's fighting for us!"

"I want to help Rudel-san too, but we can't do anything more for him than pray."

"You're wrong." -Said Alisa.

"Huh?" -Answered Airi.

Alisa gripped her hand tightly as she looked towards a new horde of monsters coming towards the cruiser.

Airi saw it too and frowned her brow in fight.

"We can protect this place until everyone has evacuated or Rudel has won."

Alisa was saying those words full of confidence towards her knight.

Airi also accompanied her.

"Once he returns I'll tell him 'welcome back' and we'll all return safely home."

Airi's hand squeezed Alisa's tightly.

Alisa smiled and released her hand to stare at her.

"Would you mind lending me your power, not to a duke's daughter, but to your friend."

Airi placed her hands in front of Alisa and with a strong smile said.

"As a commoner happy to help you, but as your friend I wish to win this battle."

Alisa smiled and placed her hands in the sky.

"Come on Airi!!!"

"Understood Alisa!!!"

Alisa thought Airi would heal her again, but something else happened.

"What is this?"

Alisa didn't understand why her magic power increased each time as Airi put her hands near her.

Noticing that, Airi spoke.

"This is something I learned from one of the ancient content books in the library here. It says it's 'support' and that only someone with a lot of prana can do it."

Alisa didn't understand that, but whatever.

At that moment Alisa's earrings and Airi's brooch seemed to be reacting to something and were glowing brightly without their owners noticing.

"Haaaaahhh!!!"

Both Alisa and Airi screamed at the same time as a large number of winged heart crest shields appeared to protect them.

The monsters were pulverized the instant they touched them.

Unwittingly and far ahead of the events, Airi was manifesting the power of the Saint.

Magical circles appeared in the sky with lion crests and these gathered in Alisa's palm.

Her palm glowed as it was filled with magical power.

Then like a baseball pitch she brought her arm back and then with a great swing into the air....

"Fire magic: flaming tornado from the majestic lion king!!!"

...A whirlwind formed with the jaws of a lion in the center engulfing everything in front.

Without a doubt, this occurrence had never been seen in this world let alone in the game.

I'm in trouble.

"Damn it, leave me alone!"

Battler had been hit and to scare me more than I already am. His armor was being pierced bit by bit.

At first he thrust his sword into his chest to try to get into the cockpit.

As he is very tough my boy could not easily gain access.

That's where the bad part came. The bastard, as if he were a piñata, was hitting and scratching Battler everywhere.

His chest looked like the product of an angry cat.

Every time I hit the chest, I would get a damage report that said the inner layer was being punctured.

To make me suffer more than I already am, I pulled out my twin axes and after that. The bastard chopped off my backpack in one blow, making it explode.

I am scared.

I'm scared.

This guy is dangerous.

Every time it looks like he's going to kill me he just plays with me.

Ixion keeps evacuating people so he can't help me.

(What do I do. What can I do to win?)

I got lost for a second in my thoughts and when I didn't realize....

"Where is he? Where did he go?"

...He disappeared without a trace.

I checked up and down, left and right. Side to side and there was no trace of him.

"Shit...how much longer will I be-"

I couldn't finish my sentence as Battler's chest was pierced.

"Hiiii!"

I made a weird sound due to one of the monitors being split by a sharp, black object.

On a lower monitor I observed the bastard who had come from nowhere in a move to kill me, but apparently Battler's body saved my life.

I tried to cut him down with an axe, but he immediately recoiled his body and his weapon from my grasp.

I could smell the sea, air and light coming into my cabin.

This is fucking bad.

Now that he went through the cockpit he can aim at the same place and drill harder.

(I'm sweating with fear, what should I do in this situation? I only have real combat experience thanks to the pirates).

Once again I lost it by hanging on in my memories.

Again I looked around and when I thought he would appear from above.

"Below you idiot!"

I was flat out fooled.

I looked down and he wasn't there, then a shadow from above grew and now there was him setting like a drill his sword to thrust it into Battler's head.

I can't turn back as it's only seconds of impact.

I'm definitely going to die.

He was just inches away from piercing Battler's head when a miracle happened.

His sword was embedded in the air for some reason. Then like a miracle this happened.

"What's that?" -I and the sword guy said that as a strange heart-shaped shield with wings manifested above me.

The shield spread all over Battler's body forming a full body shield.

At that instant, the sword piercing the shield was ejected along with its owner.

It seemed to have been pushed by an invisible force.

"What the hell is this? -I said again dismayed about what was happening.

Then another oddity happened.

"Now what's going on?"

My axes for some reason manifested a red magic circle. The circle engulfed the axes and instantly as it did so a flaming head of a lion appeared roaring as if it had a life of its own.

What the hell was going on?

When I looked ahead the guy was coming towards me and before blocking his block he hit me.

But nothing happened.

The sharp sword didn't pierce the shield, no. The magic barrier that covered me now, I'll call it that.

It did not move to continue with the attack, it seemed that something was stopping it and it was there where I realized something.

The barrier protecting me had a familiar feeling of warmth and kindness. It seemed to want to keep my life from being in danger at all costs.

And if I look at the axes, they give the impression of being very wild and untamed. As if it was the embodiment or desire to fight by my side and protect me as well.

I smiled as somehow two people came to my mind when I looked at the kind heart and the majestic lion.

"Truly, what will I have done to deserve two wonderful friends?"

After saying that my usual confidence returned.

"Now you're talking, you black son of a bitch! Let's go straight to kicking your ass!"

After hearing me, he confidently replied.

"Go ahead, you fucking brat!"

◇◇◇

Bandell was the strongest enemy of all and the final boss of this game.

He would be mentioned once or twice, but his main role would be in the war that would break out between the Kingdom of Altfode and the Talis Commonwealth.

He would have a fight to the death with Liam and his friends. To defeat him required a lot of combat experience, upgraded weapons and a strategy with allies to do so, but even then even the most experienced players would not be able to beat him.

It was then that the developers decided to release a patch that helped the player gain an advantage against him. Even Erselica hated fighting him in his past life.

Players on the forums were saying that his name was well deserved since without help. They could never defeat the bloodthirsty knight.

...Or so they thought, since at the moment Bandell is....

"Don't think yourself lucky just because you dodged that punch!"

...Getting pummeled by an overconfident Rudel.

After Rudel received a strange protection he resumed his attack against Bandell, only this time Rudel would be attacking instead of defending.

As he lunged in front of Bandell, Bandell dodged it very easily, but then Rudel did a 180° turn and kicked his enemy as if he were a ball.

Bandell was shaking and after stabilizing him he saw Rudel falling straight at him using his knees and hitting the face of his armed unit.

Bandell again fell crashing into the sea.

Rudel stood watching waiting for him to come out. Several meters east of Rudel, Bandell emerged from the sea at high speed into the sky.

After seeing him, Rudel followed.

Bandell prided himself on the speed of his armed unit and when he turned to observe how far away he was from Rudel.

"I-impossible!?"

Rudel was following him like a lit fuse from a large dynamite wire.

Little by little he was getting closer as apparently the barrier covering Battler managed to make his thrusters generate more power and so for every meter Bandell moved away, Battler followed without losing track of him.

"Damn trusting rat!"

Bandell was flying in different places and Rudel was getting closer and closer.

As he turned to check to see if he had lost Rudel. Bandell smiled as he made it, but looking ahead was Battler who had both axes ready high up to bring them down against his opponent.

"Holy shit!"

Bandell couldn't help but smash into Rudel so he used his sword as a shield and with a loud metal on metal sound rang out as Bandell pushed Rudel away.

"Wooooooo!!!" -Shouted Bandell from the bottom of his esophagus.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!" -Rudel exclaimed with all his might to stop his enemy's attack.

A large amount of sparks were flying out due to the collision between the flaming sword and axes.

Unknowingly, Bandell was taking Rudel straight to the eighth floor of the cruiser. A loud crashing sound rang out.

Having crashed into the interior of the cruiser, Battler got up and looked for Bandell, he was running between the corridors.

They were so wide and high that a ten and fifteen meter long machine could run unimpeded.

Rudel was running behind Bandell and from Battler's shoulders came two machine guns which were firing at their target.

Everyone was on top so there was no risk unless the attack was upward.

Bandell, like an animal, jumped from wall to wall, floor and ceiling, exchanging his position so that the bullets would not hit him due to his great speed.

After repeating the same thing, Bandell entered a place that was open, it was a library.

Rudel also entered and sound of gunshots and blows rang out.

The library is a traumatic place for me, it was where Airi made me miserable because of my lack of knowledge, but now this place of mountains of books and knowledge.

"Stop running motherfuckeraaa!!!"

I was cutting up bookcases and shooting them because of the bastard who was running away from me like a coward.

The entire library of this cruiser was destroyed by my hands. I felt a little bad, but seeing who I'm fighting against it's only natural for this to happen.

The bastard broke through a wall and I followed him at the other end of the wall.

He was running and punching through walls as I kept up with him.

This was a repetitive routine and I had no idea how long it took or how many walls he destroyed or how many there were.

I couldn't use my machine guns as he was moving too fast out of my sight.

Eventually I lost sight of him, but there were no more holes in the wall where he would have entered.

"Where did he go?"

I was looking for the direction where he would have been able to escape and suddenly I heard a noise in a room.

Since I had this barrier I wasn't afraid of what would happen.

I entered the room and wham.

A big punch was thrown towards Battler's stomach.

Nothing was supposed to happen to me, or so it was assumed.

I was thrown backwards with such force that I went through several walls.

As I stood up I noticed something terrifying. The barrier and flaming lion were gone.

A large hole was marked underneath Battler's center.

This is bad.

Now that my mysterious protection is gone, there's nothing to stop that thing from hurting me anymore.

Suddenly, a message came from one of the monitors.

"System error. Five minutes to collapse due to constant damage received in the reactor."

"Fuck messss!!!"

"Are you serious about this?"

A message saying that Battler had received a lot popped up. I was really scared as something like this is worse than it looked.

(What can I do in this situation?)

I instinctively looked for a way out of the place to check if Ixion rescued everyone to get out of here and threaten this guy with the cannons.

I quickly flew out and an alarm notified me that he was behind me.

(Damn it! Stop stalking me!)

I ran away to another side to try to trick him into thinking I was looking for more hidden guns.

But when I turned around he stopped, he was looking at Alisa and Airi who incomprehensibly were still on board. Damn Ixion, didn't you make them evacuate first!

He walked over to where they were.

"Dirty bastardoooo!"

I followed him too because I knew what he was going to do.

◇◇◇

Alisa and Airi were exhausted, but they were still fighting hard.

Because they were already getting tired, their magic power was decreasing at the same time as their accessories were also losing their luster.

A while ago they felt a great tremor and various mysterious sounds below.

They were immersed in them. They did not realize that Rudel was gone.

After a while they felt a tremor again.

But exhaustion ran through their bodies.

Airi was the first to fall.

"Airi, get up!"

Alisa screamed for her friend to get up. The monsters were diminishing, but not by much.

The enemy fleet had already been destroyed in its entirety and now the monsters were heading for this one.

There were mobile knights fighting at the other end, but they didn't care about that.

Alisa was trying to lift her friend with her weak limbs, but her arms were tired and her legs were wobbly.

Just when she was about to try to do the same thing again.

"Found you, Bismaaaaaaaarck!!!"

A hostile voice rang out.

Alisa turned around and watched as a strange black armed unit came towards them.

They could not escape due to the weakness of their legs.

The students were still evacuating.

It was only seconds and the mysterious armed unit stepped onto the deck of the cruiser shaking it.

I stare at Alisa and then....

"I will not let a Bismarck escape from my hands!!!"

Alisa recognized his voice and figured out who it was.

Swinging up and down his greatsword he was approaching at high speed towards the girls.

"Don't you dare touch them!!!"

Just before striking them with its black edge. Rudel screamed as he circled Bandell at high speed.

Battler's thrusters were smoking from how hard he was forcing them.

Rudel got behind them and with both axes blocked Bandell's attack.

The girls, human beings were getting in the way of two giants.

Rudel pulled Bandell back with all his might.

He then backed away from the girls and proceeded like an animal to swing his weapon.

"Don't you dare do that again!"

Rudel made a spinning motion where he used both of his axes in a twenty-degree swing.

The force caused the deck floor to crack and Bandell fell.

Before half of his body fell, he grabbed Rudel's leg and took him with him.

Alisa screamed his name as he fell.

◇◇◇

He was falling.

Battler's body was grabbed and carried with him floor after floor.

When Battler fell the floor of the ground, it cracked.

But from a few floors down this was no longer happening. Instead, I grabbed my axes and threw them to try to at least break the bastard in half.

The weight and power used caused us to fall again and the same formula was repeated, I dropped the axes to the side and punched him full in the face and the bastard fell.

Apparently we had fallen on the top floor before we went through the hull and he fell into the sea.

I was happy to watch him fall and not come out.

But he will do it again, this bastard is capable of it and more. I must find a way to defeat him once and for all.

When I checked the remaining time, there were less than three minutes left.

When everything seemed bad, a miracle happened.

"Master."

Ixion's electronic, annoyed voice rang out.

"The evacuation of the civilians is over, now all that's left is to eliminate those monsters and the enemy fleet is no danger. They are fleeing in lifeboats."

I was glad to hear that, but now I was already in a much worse situation.

Every passing second was bringing Battler closer to his end.

It was then that an impromptu and crazy idea came to me.

"Ixion I'll need your help with this, listen carefully..."

After a few seconds of falling into the sea. The bastard in black came out very angry.

"You fucking brat!"

He was really angry, but that didn't matter to me.

I made Battler go down with less time left. I had my ace up my sleeve for the win so it didn't matter anymore.

Battler and the bastard are staring at each other at the same height.

I proceeded to give him his last words.

"This is the end for you, you bastard in black."

"Bandell, the bloodthirsty knight is my name and my title. For entertaining me you have earned it."

The guy for no apparent reason introduced himself.

"I don't care what your name is, let alone what they call you. It's over for you now."

At that instant, Battler emanated an intense red light from the center.

The guy in front of him didn't know what it was, but he got into attack position and with a minute left for my boy to fall.

"Dieeeeee!"

Shouted the guy swinging directly in front of his enemy.

That's when my plan began.

Battler's hands grabbed his sword after it embedded itself in his chest.

The guy didn't want to let go of his sword, he didn't even try to, he wanted in one slash to destroy his opponent.

"But what an idiot~"

He raised his head to watch as I was lowered by two drones. I was about a meter high, but the distance didn't matter since I was enough strength to do this.

"Eat this!"

I yelled as the drones released me and in one of my hands I held a dagger made from the core of one of the drones.

The key in its head, no matter how modified you are. The plasma tree will always be located in the head.

It was only three seconds that I was falling and I stuck it in his head.

In those same three seconds his head swelled up like a balloon and exploded.

Of course, I fell into the sea, but thanks to the floating wreckage of the cruiser, I climbed onto one.

As I climbed up I watched as he staggered his armored unit and prana escaped from the hole where his head was.

It was only a few seconds before Battler went out.

When was he going to claim victory.

"Don't think so much of yourself, you snotty little shit!"

The bastard opened the hatch dropping his armored unit.

He held on tightly to the sword stepping on Battler. He clearly used far superior strengthening magic to what I was using and ripped it out of Battler's fingers.

"A shit like you won't beat me!

Was what he shouted as he leapt from Battler towards me.

It was four meters away.

I could see his strange face, but it doesn't matter since it's my victory along with Ixion.

I prepared to throw my right fist, I opened and closed my fingers to make the strongest fist of my life with strengthening magic.

He was getting closer and when Battler had ten seconds left to shut down.

Ixion who controlled him took the sword from him with ease as if his fingers were butter.

He didn't notice until Battler seemed to collapse before the final count, exhaustion had defeated him long before.

Thank you partner, Ixion, idiots who fought for their lives, Liam, the senpai with the curlers and her cliché ninja.

But most of all thanks to you my best friends.

I smiled confidently as the bastard walked towards me in a stance that indicated that even without a weapon he would kill me.

"It's time for bed, so, no more fucksss!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs as my right fist drove in and heavily impacted his flesh showing left cheek.

I hit him so hard that my own hand fractured, but pain is synonymous with victory in a fight so this is nothing.

In the end it was I who won this fight.

For my fist still with force went straight ahead as the bloodthirsty bastard rolled in the air like a yo yo and then fell into the sea.

I collapsed on my butt on the large floating timber.

The drones came from the surface to help me with my plan and now they were helping me pull him out of the sea and turn him into a human suitcase due to the position how they were strapping him down.

Ixion came down as well and notified me what was going on above.

"The monsters have been almost entirely wiped out. The enemies have left several of their own with us, while they escaped."

I immediately said to Ixion "the coconut head is the one in charge, bring him to him if I escape, besides it's time for my revenge." But he replied "I did it a long time ago."

Ixion nodded and a drone showed me what was going on because of a recording.

The guy was running away alone in a boat. Some drones approached him and after he tried to stop them they shot down his boat. I had a good laugh at the comical way he was falling.

Now that it was all over, there was only one thing left to do.

"Get me out of here!"-I shouted to Ixion from the bottom of my heart that already wanted to come up.

And that was how this strange day ended.

12