Author’s Notes(Volume 2)
307 6 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, greetings from Siegburn, the author of World Ixion/SAGA.

I am very glad to be here and to have released volume 2 of this story.

As I said in the previous volume or if you don't remember, this volume would be mostly about mixed feelings and emotions.

There were sad, angry, regretful, joyful and some very strange moments.

I know what everyone is thinking and I will say it.

Rudel didn't show all the misdeeds his villain arc was supposed to show, but don't worry, the arc ended, but the title is still there. Growing along with it.

Now to Alisa, I said I wanted two volumes to talk about her story, but I crammed all her game lore into one chapter. Don't worry, you only saw her life in the academy up to that point, what came after she left is missing and... that you won't want to see or know about until I decide when it's a good time to talk about it.

Regarding Liam and Airi, this volume was a real surprise.

Did Liam finally stop talking crap? I don't know, the next chapters will tell if he grew up or became more idiotic.

As for Airi, she was a box of very big surprises, starting with her secret envy of Alisa, I never expected that! But more surprising to me was that she was in love with Rudel, I never saw that coming! And that she would call him an idiot to boot.

That girl certainly isn't a fool as Erselica describes her it seems. Oh, and speaking of the devil. No doubt this volume made it pretty clear that she will make a move and it will be a big one based on her knowledge of the game.

I'm terrified about the danger she will bring to poor Rudel, he just wants to be happy and be supported by his AI.

And, that's another problem!

I never expected Ixion to be a character that didn't go into neutral, rather, he seems to be entering the antagonist zone. His past seemed very interesting, we'll have to keep going through his recordings to understand why he hates humanity so much despite saying something about wanting to protect his country and humans, break that contract with Rudel and what will he do now regarding the evidence that there is something strange haunting his master?

No doubt this simple story of someone living his second life in a fantasy world, which unfortunately for him, is an RPG-themed one where a poor guy is a generic villain.

Rudel's life will be filled with annoyances and his quiet life seems to be drifting away.

Now let's move on to the most important thing, the new characters! We'll start in order, but only the most important ones, unfortunately characters like the girl who annoyed Airi and the weird pirate are not worth the trouble in this section, let's get on with it.

Mayer

This nice and weird grandfather is currently the most important person for Rudel, he saved Rudel's ass and now Rudel is his gofer. He may seem manipulative, but will have to see the next volumes to understand if he really uses him or is there more to it?

His face is very similar to this individual, many must know him, I'm sure they do.

Dixit

This snorlax belly is the person with the highest position in the Kingdom Temple. I am sure you are wondering why we are talking about a Temple or the church, in the next volume we will dig more into them and that mysterious woman called "the Saint". Who is she? why is she so important to the kingdom? And, what does Airi have to do with her?

A picture of what she would almost look like.

Askewell

What can we say about this individual? Well, everything, he is the kind of nobleman that looks at commoners like ants, he disgusts them so much that he doesn't even want to step on them, instead he would enjoy torturing nobles of lower rank since they are inferior in status. A human trash no doubt and let's not forget his bad taste in hairstyle and mustache, that would be his appearance, I'm sure they would know him too.

Bacchus

A very mysterious man no doubt, who is he, why is he following Bandell, and why is he an old man? It's normal to have men of 40 or more on the battlefield, but this guy is too old for it!

His appearance more similar, but without much resemblance.

Madarao

Her master should come earlier, but just like another new female character, she will have more importance in volume 3. The real question is, a ninja! Really, how absurd is this fantasy world!!!? And let me tell you, I have no idea either, this individual is a totally unexpected character for Rudel. There are ninjas in this world, you shouldn't be surprised by that. There's also not much to talk about him since he's quiet and I don't think Rudel would be too interested in knowing that. But don't worry, his country will be talked about in volume 3, one way or another, fufufu.

Bandell

This individual is a rarity, he so far is the only one who will have two parts in his presentation. I can't tell you anything that hasn't already been said about him. But I will tell you this, this person, he was not supposed to be in this volume let alone in the first year, there is definitely something weird here.

Now that we are done with the characters, let's move on to what volume 3 will be about.

...

Ehhh!!! What the hell is this!!!!

-Will Rudel face an unimaginable danger?

-Will Erselica succeed in accomplishing her goal!!!?

-Will the girls be in a situation where they won't be able to save Rudel?

-What the hell is this and worse there's more to it!!!!

-Klein will reveal his true colors to Liam!

Will a never-before-seen enemy appear?!

-Will Ixion make a decision that will shape his destiny in the coming volumes?

Each thing is worse than the last, looks like we'll be done with this with a few more.

...

Eeehhhh!!!

-Rudel will make a difficult decision?

-Will the truth of this world finally be revealed!!!!?

Why in this document there are only pages and pages of bad things... eh... this is terrible....

It seems that... in the next chapter. Rudel will die.

The whole of volume 3 will be full of death and despair!!!!

There's no way something like this is possible! I must go talk to someone about this.

I'm sorry to end it like this, but I must leave immediately.

Ixion, dismiss us.

"Understood boss."

"As you read, it looks like volume 3 of World Ixion/SAGA will be full of tragic events (for me master)."

"I bid you all farewell, don't forget to visit the official fanpage of the novel for news or updates."

"A link will be left at the end along with other platforms where you can read our novel."

"And support us if we ever get the green light for the big screen."

"With nothing more to say, he officially declared World Ixion/SAGA Volume 2."

"See you soon and I really wish to see the end of the master and the new humanity."

This concludes volume 2.
Thank you for reading it, I hope you can please give me a review or critique about what happened here and how you liked it.
As I said chapters ago, the next volume is volume 2,5 which are events that are before vol 3 and after this volume, read it as you like but I recommend to do it after vol 3.

3