Bonus Story – World Rudel/SAGA (Spin-off 1)
229 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A story that never existed as this "Rudel" lives his life totally different from the conventional "Rudel".
What does this mean for the life of "Rudel"?

It was a normal night, until a tragedy was about to happen.

A young worker saw the light that marked his end.

The young man asked a being that he did not know if he existed or not, to grant him a new opportunity.

And with that wish, the young man's life was ended by the approaching light.

Sometime later; in a mysterious place, the young man found a light. After approaching it, he got his second chance, but that chance was distorted by a strange factor called "plot".

The young man, who received the new name Rudel van Bradford. He did not know what his destiny had in store for him.

This is a story that does not exist or perhaps, that never existed. A story where "Rudel" will have to avoid his ruin and incidentally, the end of the world.

Life is Russian roulette, they say.

That's because you don't know what fate will have in store for you, let alone the prize if you win.

Is this all very strange? Well obviously it is, since I, Rudel van Bradford. I am a reincarnated person.

My previous life ended in the blink of an eye. That's very horrible.

But don't feel sorry or pity for me. For I am fortunate.

You wonder why?

Well, for starters, I'm a nobleman. I am the third son of a Household of country barons. In other words, I am a non-heir peasant.

I am on the same level as baronets; better known as quasi-barons or associate barons or knights who are one step away from being a semi-noble.

One day, my family wanted to sell me to a strange guy. I wanted to run away, but I didn't, even though it was the logical thing to do. I went into a dungeon and there I found a very rare thing that is part of this strange post-modernist medieval fantasy world.

It is called a Lost Item.

After that, I entered the royal academy of Altfode Kingdom. The kingdom to which my family belongs and serves despite living almost in exile.

Everything was going normal until one day I decided to fight against someone I shouldn't have.

She was an heiress of a duke Household; better known as the three lords of the kingdom.

Am I an idiot?

Many would say yes, but in the end I ended up winning and I got an important thing that I would not change for anything in this world. A friendship that I never had in my previous life.

All that was a summary of what happened the first semester of my first school year at the academy. It sounds crazy to start my personal monologue like this, and even crazier to say that this was a couple of months ago since now the second semester of classes started.

"Master, stop wasting time looking at yourself in the mirror. Your face won't change by talking to the mirror."

"You like to ruin my happiness huh?"

"I just want you to stop avoiding reality. You know very well that women won't approach you because of what you did, don't you?"

"...That was an accident."

"Nobody believes you!"

The one I was talking to was the owner of the lost object I found. An AI created from an ancient civilization that lost to something. And now it serves me.

"Whatever. I started the day in good spirits and it'll stay that way."

After fixing my black uniform that indicated I belong to a group of low-ranking nobles. I left my room to go to class, behind me was my faithful companion, Bellion or Bell. It was a round gray colored sphere with a lime green eye.

"Your happiness lies in the fact that today you will resume classes with your mentor. right?"

"That's right. today I will be able to get back to more tea and orderly advice about the only person I respect in this world."

Is it weird that I'm so happy to go see a man?

It would be if said man wasn't the finest example of a gentleman I could meet. Speaking of knights, I am one. I was knighted at a low rank due to the fact that I helped destroy a Household of traitors called the Kingsfort.

"Rudel."

"Rudel-san."

I turned to see who was calling me, but I already knew those voices. They were invaluable people to me as they are my first friends.

"Good morning, guys."

Airy and Alis.

On the left was a handsome boy with light blond hair and sea blue eyes. He wore the same uniform as me.

And to his right was another attractive boy with golden blond hair like the sun, his hair was long and he had it tied into a ponytail, his red eyes like a rabbit's give you a scary feeling, but he is someone very nice when you spend some time getting to know him.

They approached me after coming from the side of their respective dorms.

"Were they waiting for me by any chance?"

They really are good friends.

"Obviously we don't want you trying to sneak out of your classes." Alis replied as she grabbed my shoulder and Airi my other shoulder.

"Guys, it's my mentor's class, so there's no need for you-."

"Next period is physical training." Airy said with a smile as he squeezed my shoulder.

"Are you kidding me!!! I don't want to take class with that teacher who always gropes my butt!"

"Stop lying. Rudel, the instructor doesn't grope anyone, rather, it's you who makes the instructor not want to go.  After all, she is a woman. Leave the women alone."

Alis also held me tightly so that I would not try to run away and so, I was taken to my mentor's class where I could not be cheerful after seeing him for quite a while.

After finishing the first period in the morning, we headed to the training ground. It was in the same direction as the coliseum.

After jogging for over thirty minutes and let everyone know that I suck at physical exercises once again. We were given a fifteen-minute break.

Me and the guys sat under a tree to eat and rest.

Why would three boys sit near a tree and not with the other students?

Simple.

Starting with me. The women hate me.

From here I can see how all the girls who belong to the nobility look at me with disgust.

It hurts me a lot, as possibly one of them will become my future wife.

Because I found an island and a lost object, the palace names me as an independent nobleman. I am still tied to my Household, so, if I die, my stupid older brother Lyle will be the one to inherit my title. I will not allow that vermin to do so.

Therefore, to avoid that I must get a wife.

I crudely shoved a meatball into my mouth as I watched my friends eat their lunches.

Moving on to why we got together. It was because Iryel or Airy, whatever I called him after we became friends.

He was being harassed by some students even though he is a commoner, in the academy commoners can enter, but with scholarships and Airy was one chosen at random as he told me.

He was really happy to come to the capital to study since commoners have almost no opportunities like this.

My gaze then focused on the main root of why I became a knight.

Alis or rather. Alistar von Bismarck. The second son of Duke Bismarck's Household.

Me and Airy were in a ballroom culminating the first semester of our studies. Then I heard an argument. As a busybody I went to see and I was disturbed by what I saw.

One girl was bothering another. The girl, Kerry von Kingsfort was in every word, a slut. No, she was a slut. No! A vile prostitute. Yes, that's more like it.

Apparently, that whore was slandering a girl with long golden hair who wore a suit. I jumped to her defense and when I realized it turned out to be a man.

I wanted to show off in front of a beauty not a guy! Give me back my heroic moment, dammit!

Well, the damage was done as she, Kerry, challenged her fiancé to a duel and I idiotically accepted.

Alis reproached me for that and the day of the duel happened.

I decided to help him since all the girls were teasing him and apparently he is not someone who can tolerate that kind of treatment. He seems to be someone sensitive like me.

So, I went to the inter school and to my surprise. The very slutty one along with a lot of mobile knights. Some kind of robots that are not robots, but they run on magic power.

One of them was very strong, or maybe I was very weak?

In any case, I kicked all of their asses. Then the bitch threatened to kill my family and Alis to destroy him to take over the kingdom.

Because she was so mouthy is that we were able to find out that her family wanted to take over the crown and destroy the Bismarck family and sell the kingdom to the highest bidder.

Thanks to that I had a near war against a duke as they sent enemy airships into my territory. In the end, Bell showed them the power of a super technology.

After the execution of the Kingsfort Household and all their relatives. Except for the bitch, since appearing there is a law in this country that puts women on a pedestal. That idiotic law is due to a woman who supposedly saved the world and was co-founder of the kingdom.

The supreme pontiff, an extremely fat man by the name of Dixit van Zect, said that the word of the Saint, that's what that woman was called. He could come back once again so every woman, even commoners, are part of the protection.

Although to me it smells like an excuse since that guy had a very strange look in his eyes when he said that.

To conclude, Alistar went through an emotional breakdown as he thought it was his fault for not being a good fiancé. I beat him up since he was talking trash. And then, after taking him and Iryel to my territory to help him get over that bitch. We became friends.

It was a very intense vacation and first semester without a doubt. And even more so since, the prime minister, Mayer von Ritzburg-san, asked me to help him defeat the pests threatening our kingdom.

I fought against treacherous nobles like the Rossini's, a very rare family. And pirates, among them was a title of a rare blue-colored beard.

I spent most of my vacations kicking ass and before I started the academy, I was appointed as a knight of low rank.

And that's the reason we became friends and got together. My life was happiness, except for one little thing.

Well, I don't see him anywhere so I'm happy currently.

We resumed the training class and after a while of sweating like I was going to die, I finished. Now it was time for a short break before the next period.

"Kyahh, a pervert!"

"Kill him, don't let him get away!"

"Wait a minute, that guy is the same guy who spied on us in the ladies' room!"

All was calm until I heard that. I knew what it meant, I turned to Alis who gave me a complicated face.

"...Rudel, him again."

"Why do you suppose I'm the one who told him to do that?"

"He's your subordinate, who else do you want me to blame?"

Alis was right, the girls came out nearly clothed and others in towels as they chased after a man running away at high speed.

"Gyahaha, ladies, you shouldn't be ashamed! You all are well on your way in your physical development!"

The guy running at full speed was a tan-skinned man, he wore black clothes with steel leggings, a big long red scarf. His hair was curly black tied in a bun and his right eye was covered by his hair. His facial features reminded me of Asian people from my old life.

That guy was Zakuro; a ninja I met the day I kicked the strange blue-bearded pirate's ass. Apparently, they were transporting prisoners to sell as slaves, but I inadvertently saved them.

Among those freed was him. He came to me crying and begging to be my vassal.

He told me more strange things and I could not get him off my back.

In the end I reluctantly agreed and he became my second servant, but the first to be a living being.

As I already told his origin to remember why I brought him to the academy. Truth be told, I did since he started to squeal.

He is a very pitiful man, since thanks to him most women hate me, that is one of the two reasons for it. The other one is not important, what is important is that one of the girls created a stone wall and he crashed into it.

Right now the girls were punching his teeth out.

After leaving him in a state that looks more dead than alive, I went with the guys to pick up what was left of this sorry ninja.

"I don't know what's worse; having you by my side or having them all think it was me who sent you to spy on me?"

"Oh, danna! I'm glad you came to save this Zakuro."

"Save you my ass! Stop harassing women you fucking pervert!"

We took him to the infirmary to be healed.

In this world there is elemental magic. Apparently there are other types of magic, but in the kingdom; my country. They only use elemental magic. It's disappointing since I was expecting to use laser beam magic or gravity magic or things that appeared in rpg style games.

The water magic of use to heal, I was expecting something cliché like light magic or healing magic or whatever. But it seems like the only thing that can heal me if I die is Bell's super tech.

When I found him, I was in agony since I ate some poisonous berries and ingested contaminated water.

I almost died, but science saved me.

After waiting to get this fool cured, we left the infirmary.

My gaze focused on a group of young men looking at something strange. I knew that was it. For it was not something but someone, an old man kneeling.

The old man was very old, his hair or what little he had left was combed to the side and the back of his head in a blue bun. He wore cloth clothing that looked like a bathrobe that covered his entire body and a strange belt called an obi.

He was meditating as the young men touched him, but the old man did not move.

I shooed them away so they wouldn't disturb him.

"What are you doing here waiting like a stubborn dog, Kyojuro?"

"My lord, I was waiting for you to give me orders."

This old man is Kyojuro, a very annoying old man. He says he is a ronin, a samurai without a lord. I am surprised that in this world such things exist.

One day while I was watching the robots harvesting in my territory. I found that a boat had run aground in the still unbuilt harbor. In the boat was badly injured an extremely old man.

I told Bell to heal him as I felt bad to see a guy like that. That's right, I felt pity and not pity for an old guy.

After entering the academy he recovered and decided to follow me.

He seems to be a very helpful old man, but I have no use for such a guy since he is an immigrant foreigner without papers so I can't make him my vassal. Like Zakuro, they are temporary vassals until they find a place to live.

"Stop saying weird things. More importantly, why were you here?"

Without moving he replied.

"I'd like to tell you a story that young Alistar-dono asked me."

"Alis did?"

I felt strange that he had asked her that.

Once the three of them came, we headed to a private room as I was very curious what it was.

We entered an oriental style room. My mentor had decorated it this way before and said it was a relaxing atmosphere as there was a culture that also respected tea. So I also gave it my utmost respect.

Kyojuro made us sit on cushions on the floor as if for punishment. The boys had no problem, but my legs were very sore.

He proceeded to tell us a very interesting story for Alisa, but not for me, I'll summarize it since I was falling asleep a bit.

Apparently, a long time ago there was a great upheaval known as a world war. At that time a country called the "empire" declared war on a country that was from the east for resources and such.

That country did not tolerate such barbarians treating them as inferiors so they attacked them back.

At that time armed units or mobile knights were very scarce and the war ended in a draw due to attrition.

After that event, mobile knights became more in demand and two countries were responsible for it. One such republic and another one named Supreme Kingdom.

Four great monsters were raised it seems.

Years later, when I was a kid. Another great upheaval arose which was the second world war.

In that war the mobile knights were more developed and in great numbers.

The empire again declared war on them along with that country called the republic.

Then, one day a man called the "Emperor of the Sword" appeared. That man was the ruler of the eastern land, his name was Musashi as I understand it.

Musashi, the empire and the republic fought against each other. The war did not last more than two weeks.

The reason was because two monsters fought with their respective sides.

On the side of the empire was a certain Saint of the Sword and on the side of the republic was a certain Bloody Knight.

While the forces of the republic fought against this saint, the bloody knight went to fight against this emperor of the sword.

In the end, he ended up cutting off his head and his forces invaded all of Musashi. A little later that saint arrived and the two of them killed each other.

Musashi lost its feudal lord who commanded all the four regions; Kanie, Tesshin, Munemori and Ritenmon.

As it was a land without an owner, it seems that many countries took advantage and took over some territories. Among them the kingdom took over what was left.

Kyojuro also said that he was the commander of those who had his back. And he watched as that bloodthirsty knight cut off his lord's head and laughed like mad.

Sometime later I wandered aimlessly until I found him.

It seems that Alis was very curious about his condition, now I understand it a little. But I still say they will be my vassals until they find their own home.

"Rudel."

Alis called out to me as I thought about everything I heard.

A world war that broke out twice.

An eastern country taken from the era of the sengoku games.

A land called empire and republic.

No matter how I look at it, the answer to all of this is obvious.

"What are you doing?"

Alis said, it was obvious since she was on the floor facing the wall.

"My legs cramped up and now I can't move. I would appreciate your help."

I noticed how they all looked at me and then got up to leave.

Hey, get back, where are you going?

After struggling for a while thanks to these bastards leaving, I managed to regain mobility.

It was already noon so I was struggling for several hours.

Once I got out of the room I went to mess hall as I was hungry.

"Baron Bradford!"

I stopped immediately due to hearing a very annoying voice. Immediately my face which was ugly and scary since I was born, made a very unpleasant grimace at the voice calling out to me.

As I turned to see who it was, it was my reason for being hated by women. Who almost had me executed by the ministers had I not been saved by Mayer-san.

Before me stood a very beautiful girl. She wore a white uniform like any elite girl. Her stockings were white down to the fleshy thighs she had.

Her hair was ash blonde and tied in two pigtails with bunny buns.

Her eyes were navy blue, but with a hint of purple around the edges.

Her face was a work of art as it showed it was painted by the finest, silkiest canvas on the planet.

Her lips were full and natural red.

In this world, the school uniform consisted of a wearing a mini skirt that left nothing to the imagination, so brightly colored panties were the norm.

This girl was the crown princess of the Kingdom of Altfode. Her father, His Majesty Leonis, passed away years after she was born of unknown causes.

The royal family had no other blood relatives since Her Majesty's older brother, Daniel, died when the future King was still a child.

Currently, the one who runs this country is Her Majesty the Queen, Lecia-sama.

So, this girl is Lynette von Altfode. The crown princess.

This girl, to me, is two things. The first is that she is a pain in the ass.

The day I defeated Kerry's bitch, she came to her defense despite seeing and hearing everything.

She wanted my head chopped off for offending her friend. For that reason, I hate this woman.

The second reason I am sure this world is not just a generic fantasy world, is because...

There is no way a teenage girl would have such huge breasts!!!!!

Two huge globes filled with water, fat and flesh are standing in front of me. I'm not exaggerating when I call them that. We are supposed to be the same age, 16 years old.

But don't think I won't believe that this world is actually a dating simulator!!!!

That's right, reincarnated in a dating simulator. The evidence and my proof is this girl.

Just look at those huge attributes that jump and bounce every time this girl walks or talks.

I'm sure only one of those girls is bigger than Bell's body.

"I'd like to grab one and confirm that."

I seemed to blurt out an internal thought. She covered those out-of-this-world attributes, but still the flesh was so much that it was impossible to cover it all so I could admire how they were pressed. Thank you so much.

"You really are the most disgusting individual I've ever met!"

"Is that so? The feeling is mutual. Don't think I can't hit a woman, I'm a scumbag who's capable of anything to achieve my goal, that's right, like this."

Without paying attention to what I said, with my hand I lifted up her skirt. Her panties were pink with adorable little animal patterns. There were decorations that made it a very fine and expensive fabric.

I realized belatedly that I committed another crime against the royal family.

The first time I met her was after crushing Kerry, unintentionally, maybe, just maybe. I overreached and shouted from the rooftops.

"Are you telling me that the crown princess possesses breasts that make her look like a milk princess!"

...Okay, I guess I was out of line. But she deserved it since she insisted that bitch was innocent and I was guilty.

In the end, I ended up winning and mocked her to her face.

It was from that moment on that I earned the hatred of all the women in the academy.

Back to the cow princess.

"What the hell do you think you're doing you fucking pervert!"

She swung her right fist and full of magical power. It glowed brightly and her fist hit my stomach.

"Die you pervert!"

She sent me flying, slamming me against the wall, and before my consciousness faded, I saw her running away crying.

At least, call the nurse....

◇◇◇

After hitting Rudel, Lynette went straight to a private room where her friends were.

There were four girls in all.

What they all shared in common were two things.

Their deep hatred of Rudel as a shameless pervert and that all of them for teenagers possessed great attributes to still be developing.

Lynette was in the center of the table, on her right side was the daughter of Earl Arses, a general of the kingdom. Her heir daughter was one Chloe van Arses; a girl with long red eyes and long red hair with black roots. Her uniform was white, but her sleeves were rolled up to her shoulders.

Next to her was a girl in a black uniform; she was a commoner. Her name was Fiona. Her hair was pulled back in a small ponytail, she was brown and her eyes were emerald green.

The last girl to Lynette's left was the daughter of the kingdom's other general, Margrave Nightraid; Fay van Nightraid. A beautiful girl with sapphire green eyes and hair, she wore the latest fashion accessories such as bracelets, bangles and even exposed her chest a bit. She looked like a gal in every sense of the word.

They all joined in because they hated Rudel. Starting with Lynette.

"That dirty bastard first gets my childhood friend Kerry-chan locked up, has her Household destroyed and then disrespects me. Mother and Mayer-san are really horrible, it hurts me that they don't understand that the girls can't be quiet as long as that criminal is still here."

Lynette's eyes were on fire as she remembered her best friend and childhood friend, being arrested on charges Lynette said she never committed.

Next up was Chloe.

"While I was looking for a boyfriend candidate, that guy grabbed my butt saying I was hitting a sphere and inadvertently, his hand landed on my butt. I'll admit he had guts for it, but denying that he did it makes him look like a coward and that takes away points."

Like the princess, Chloe had a look on fire, next was Fay.

"Truth be told, I don't care that he lied with a pathetic excuse that he was chasing a ninja and ended up in the ladies' room. What I care about is that he paid for breaking my mp3 player by running away."

Both Lynette and Chloe couldn't believe that, Fiona joined Fay.

"Y-Your Highness Lynette... you see, I don't hate the baron. He is a nobleman and it is normal for him to do things like that I have been told. All I ask is that he stop looking at my breasts while he talks to me."

Fiona was blushing as she remembered how she was saved by Rudel from some untrustworthy young men. Rudel saved her by saying they were in his way and as Fiona was about to thank him, she noticed how the young savior looked intently at her large breasts.

"A-All I want is for Baron Bradford to stop looking at my cleavage when we talk. He's actually very nice to talk to, but it bothers me when out of nowhere his eyes wander somewhere other than my eyes. That's why I thought this meeting was to get him under control a little."

Lynette stood up from her chair making her super developed breasts for a teenager bounce as well.

"You three don't get it! That guy is a sworn enemy of women, we must get rid of him to keep the girls safe."

Her fist slammed hard on the table causing Fiona to startle, Lynette apologized for that.

Fay replied as she painted her nails on her left hand.

"Your Highness, it is certainly true what you say, but remember the ministers have you on a pedestal and Bismarck Household has your back. I think if we talked to his friends they would put him in his place."

Lynette sat back a little annoyed.

"I did. I talked to Alistar, he says he's trying to keep him from doing crazy things, but he's a stubborn one who's very hard to change."

"Then I think the best thing to do would be to talk to his family and tell them to get him a fiancée. They say that urged men are very annoying."

The moment she heard the word fiancée, Lynette's face changed to one of a downcast mood.

The girls immediately knew that Fay said something forbidden.

It is normal for the princess heir to the throne to have many suitors, among them are very old men of high status.

The queen and the prime minister were concentrating on finding a worthy candidate to be her husband and king. Lynette was sad as she cannot even fall in love. She was very fond of love stories where a destined man kept the princess from marrying an ugly man.

She dreamed it more as one day at night she found her mother crying. She wailed over a bottle of strong whiskey. Lynette understood that running a country is difficult and even more so if it is a woman. That is why a husband is necessary, she wanted the man to be her husband to be someone not only worthy of the crown but also worthy of her.

Her mood remained sad as no one thought about whether she would love that man or not. Lynette knew it is a political marriage, but marrying without love would only make her future bitter and painful.

Deep down, she wanted to escape that responsibility and wished to have a brother.

After leaving the infirmary, I went to the home economics class. Men and women regardless of status watched it together.

My friends were in another group as we were divided according to a role.

To my bad luck, I fell in with those girls.

It was a group of beautiful young women with big breasts. Only the main one in that group was much bigger than them.

Her face emanated sadness.

Do you feel bad for hitting me? Well done.

I would tell her that, but the commoner, Fiona-chan grabbed my shoulder to whisper in my ear.

"Baron, please don't disturb the princess who is in a bad mood."

She told me that they spoke ill of me and inadvertently mentioned the word engagement in front of her.

It is clear that one day she will inherit the throne, but we do not live in a matriarchal society for a woman to be the one to rule alone.

Throughout the class I stood watching her as she cut the peppers despite the fact that we were making pies.

Once the class was over, I asked the princess group to join me.

All the girls looked at me in panic as they thought I would bully them. It hurts me that they think like that.

"Can you think of anything to cheer her up?"

I asked these three girls who were taking a great distance from me. Stop it, I beg them, it hurts me that they think I'm a pervert.

"Why do you wish to cheer her up?" asked me Chloe-chan very curious.

I replied, "It amuses me to tease her, but if she spends her time like this it will be very boring."

Actually, I am worried. It's not because of her but because of her status. She is the future heir to the crown, if something happens to her it will be bad for everyone.

Alis told me that if the royal family perishes without leaving an heir; whoever takes her place will be one of the dukes and since the Kingsfort's are no more there are the Belmont Household and the Bismarck Household left.

Alis was also telling me that she would not like any of the dukes to come to the throne. It would be a power struggle and now that there are only two it will be much worse.

So the princess can't have depression and die without leaving a son first.

This time it was Fay-chan who spoke to me.

"Umm, in that case I think I should go northwest. They say there's a dungeon where a plant grows that changes color with your mood. I think the princess will get better if you bring her a few."

A plant that reads your mood? Are you kidding me? How do you want me not to think this world is that of a dating simulator when you give me such cliché conquest events like that? Well, it's not that I want to woo that idiot. I just want her to cheer up.

"Umm, I don't lose anything with her. I'm going out to pick her up tomorrow itself since it will be Friday and I can miss a day."

"Why are you going to skip school for the princess?"

"That's a good question Chloe-chan, I'll answer you by treating you to dinner."

Immediately the three of them left. Please, I was just joking... Why does it hurt if it was just a friendly joke?

It was already morning and I was at the port.

Fiona-chan accompanied me to see if it was true that I was leaving.

She was amazed to see my little trophy after conquering an island.

Reginleif called it. It's a futuristic airship camouflaged as a normal galleon-type airship.

It's 500 meters long.

"I went to the guild to request permission to go, but I want to set sail now to look for that. Can I count on you to drop it off at the palace?"

"We don't have such a close relationship for you to ask me for that kind of favor. I just came to see if it was true. And stop looking at my baron cleavage."

I returned my eyes to his position and begged him to go. The reason I want to set sail now is that there is a receptionist at the palace whom I tried to invite to a dinner and inadvertently pulled her skirt down as I begged her while throwing myself on the floor.

Reluctantly she accepted.

"I'll be back on Sunday as I also want to know if there are any more islands with hidden dungeons."

Adventurers love dungeons and even more so when talking about the heart of the dungeon, a mysterious area presumed to hold great treasures.

I said goodbye and boarded my airship where Bell was waiting for me ready to depart.

◇◇◇

Fiona did Rudel the favor to go drop off the guild's approval at the palace.

As she was walking down a long alley she bumped into someone.

"Kyah."

A cute scream let out due to her hitting the ground.

Papers fell and she before getting up she patted her butt due to the impact.

The person she hit picked up the papers. Fiona was going to thank him, but that person, that man holding him just stared at the papers.

"E-excuse me...those papers are mine, could I have them back?"

The man handed the papers back to him after staring at them for a while.

He handed them back to her and went on his way.

Fiona watched him go and continued on her way to reception.

◇◇◇

The man exited the palace and reported to a subordinate outside.

"Call the Briggs and Drole Households. Tell them there is an emergency meeting. Also call the other members."

The man climbed into his carriage while his subordinate climbed into another.

After getting in he pulled out some papers he had tucked in his pants.

The document stated that he had been demoted permanently from viscount to baron.

He crumpled and destroyed the documents as a vein manifested itself on his temple.

◇◇◇

Night fell quickly. It was already very late even.

In a speakeasy in the capital was a group of suspicious and not at all friendly people.

One of them finished drinking his life away and spoke.

"That bastard Barry, summoning us all here urgently."

The people assembled ranged from important aristocrats, ministers, civil servants, gentlemen, high-prestige nobles and most frightening of all. Pirates, and not just any kind.

If Rudel talks about this world being that of a dating game. Then these individuals would be from a very dangerous event.

There were ten individuals sitting around.

They were known as the eleven pillars of piracy.

The strongest of them was a guy named Sellzan, who dubbed himself as bluebeard the pirate king.

A few weeks ago Rudel crushed him, sometime later his cousin Mandricardo who wanted revenge.

At the table the other members of that group were.

Raoul, the impure king. A corpulent man of patch and bald.

Moses, the drug sultan. A guy with oily brown skin and a turban.

Kurst, the human trunk. A Caucasian man with an abdomen so strong he could stop cannons with it.

Garreg, the death doctor. A man of medium height with a doctor's appearance straight out of some horror manga.

Aalend, the beauty of the smiling edge. A woman... you might say, but she has more muscle on her biceps than any known woman, plus an obvious mustache.

Deliora, the queen of broken hearts. A confirmed woman in a Chinese dress and an odd hairstyle with two large buns holding her hair back.

Febel, the column-breaking priest. A scary man who only passes by laughing.

Lovan, the storm breaker. A red-haired man with yellow teeth and freckles who wears sadomasochistic clothes with pierced nipples.

And at the end of the table were the worst of all. They were a pair of twin brothers.

The older one was Izelll, iron beard. He was tall with a jaw made entirely of iron so he could bite through anything, even his teeth were made of iron. And to one side was his younger brother. The one he treasured more than any other.

In fact, his younger brother was the one who convinced him to set out as a pirate despite being a nobleman from a neighboring country.

He was called Goldolv, the daytime nightmare. His appearance was that of an ordinary goth. He had a long braid on his face that bore small skulls. Black lipstick, black eyeliner, and wristbands just as black as everything he wore.

"Big brother."

"Yes. Dear little brother?"

"Let's blow this place up."

"That's an excellent idea."

Both brothers stood up and the others fretted, but at that moment the caller arrived.

"Sorry for the delay gentlemen, but I was waiting for Mayer to leave the palace to come in and bribe a receptionist."

The man in the suit laughed. That man's name was Barry van Bourdon, he was a viscount, but it seems he was demoted to baron a few hours ago,

His son, Quincy, had been a lackey of Kerry, and because of that his son was executed treated as a traitor and his family it seems that after an investigation his rank declined.

Barry blamed only one person for that.

"I know it's late and in a hurry everyone was doing business here since it's safer than out there thanks to that damn pirate hunter."

That's right, he hated Rudel.

Rudel after the first semester break was known as the noble pirate hunter. Destroying criminal groups and pirates at Mayer's request, that included corrupt ones.

Everyone present in one way or another was harmed by him. For that reason, this league of super villains was created to destroy him.

Barry took out a sheet of paper and placed it on the table as he laughed. His big gray beard was shaking from how excited he was.

"A few hours ago a girl bumped into me. She dropped that document and I inadvertently picked it up because I was melancholy as Mayer demeaned me. What's worse, that dirty bastard Balzac despite being his ally didn't even help me."

"After reading its contents, I found out that that bratty bastard Bradford went to an island to the northwest to look for something."

A wicked grin manifested on his face.

"Gentlemen, allies of this group. This is our chance to destroy him as he is unaccompanied by anyone and a three-day journey leaves anyone very tired plus resupply can't do it."

One of the members raised his hand, it was Goldolv.

"Hey, isn't that guy supposed to have a missing item, can you defeat something like that?"

Everyone nodded hearing him, Barry instead.

"Don't worry, yesterday I met a great ally, that person asked me not to involve him, but he will give us the weapons to defeat him. So, pillars, I count on you?"

"Sure!"

They all shouted with joy when they heard how they could get rid of an annoying peasant without any trouble.

On that night, a macabre plan emerged.

◇◇◇

At the same time, in one of the bathrooms of the place, there was someone hearing all that.

He had come to get drunk, and happened to end up in this bar.

The entrance was free since to find it he needed to know where it was located.

That person had no problem since he was a ninja. Zakuro listened to every word these idiots shouted.

His face was an indescribable portrait of tragedy.

(I just came to drink since Rudel danna went out for three days and now I find out there's a wicked plan to annihilate him!)

(I must escape without being noticed and tell Airy-dono and Alis-dono what happened!)

And so, Zakuro escaped through a window stealthily, but when he came out to the main street he bumped into many people.

Some soldiers saw him, asked him for papers, but upon discovering that he was a foreigner they arrested him.

Once again, tragedy was falling on Rudel.

It was already Sunday.

I didn't find that blissful mood-reading flora.

What I did find were treasures, large quantities in fact.

Now yes, the women will want to be with me, I can assure you.

"You look very happy master."

"Bell, once again I got rich. I couldn't find anything for her, but I think buying her something expensive will do."

Bell was quiet for a while and then said to me.

"Master, you're really worried about her aren't you?"

"If she gets depressed something might happen to her. Women are more perceptible to misfortunes than men."

"That doesn't make sense. You are really worried about her."

"Bell..."

"Yes?"

"Shut up!"

Use my fingers to send this sphere flying somewhere far away.

◇◇◇

Alis, Airy and Kyojuro had gone to the palace. Since yesterday they had been looking for Zakuro since no one knew his location and that was bad, for women.

So she asked her father and he told her that a strange man was in the palace jail.

The three of them immediately went to look for him.

After finding him, for some reason he was naked.

He was crying in a corner since he wanted to get out early yesterday, he started playing cards with the guards to gain his freedom after betting the money Rudel left him.

After losing the money to the cheating guards, he now lost his clothes.

After throwing something at him to cover his nakedness, everyone heard what they had to know long before. But because Zakuro is an idiot subordinate, being able to call Mayer himself and thus get out earlier and stop his master's enemies. It was more stupid than expected.

Immediately Alis went to his father and Airy to Mayer. Kyojuro raised his katana he held at his waist and hit him hard at Zakuro.

◇◇◇

Lynette was with her friends drinking tea.

She was depressed for two days.

Her friends couldn't stand to see her like that and told her what Rudel did for her.

That made her angry and she screamed.

"That fucking idiot! Who does he think he is?"

For some reason, Lynette got upset, actually she herself got upset with herself as she thought Rudel would use this opportunity to make fun of her or get some favor.

For that reason, she went to Fay's father to tell him to escort her to bring him back.

The general of the kingdom could not refuse the request of the crown princess.

Her friends also joined the hastily assembled fleet.

Unbeknownst to them, Chloe's father was sent for by the prime minister and a newly formed fleet combined with various allies including Bismarck Household.

On the flagship were Alis and her older brother Vayne, Airy, Kyojuro and a stricken Zakuro.

They set off in a different direction as they had to see other ladies join them along the way.

Unbeknownst to Mayer, two separate fleets were sent to capture and save Rudel.

◇◇◇

An enemy fleet of about 800 airships and two hundred mobile cavalrymen was on its way to corner Reginleif.

The flagship was a long airship of about 1000 meters. The owner of that fleet was Barry, he was smoking a cigar on the deck waiting to reach his destination.

He heard some footsteps, it was Goldolv who came to talk to him while wearing his pilot uniform.

"What do you want?"

Barry asked him annoyed at the sight of him.

"Those armed units are very rare, are you sure they'll work?"

"You read the manual didn't you? That person said it's very simple to use. They should just follow the manual. Or, are you worried about something?"

Goldolv glared at him, because that's what his face was like.

"I convinced my older brother that I should be the head."

"You think I care who the head is?"

"I told them you were the ones to handle it for something, the others won't object?"

"No, they seem to only care about killing him as soon as possible than knowing who the head will be."

"Sounds good to me since-."

Barry's dialogue was cut off due to an alert from the main cockpit.

"To your battle stations! The enemy aircraft has been found."

Barry and Goldolv were pleased to hear that, both headed to their posts for the show.

In the distance Rudel's airship could be seen.

The situation is very bad.

I was on deck sleeping when Bell shouted to me, "Master, enemy attack!".

I can't seem to rest in peace for a single moment.

Just now I was running to my ship's hangar to enter my personal mobile knight.

He was a big, strapping, jet black guy. He had a small reactor in his center and a round mirror in the same location.

Its head resembled a professional motorcyclist's helmet.

Its eyes were a collection of cameras in viewfinder mode.

Bell called him Battler.

The first time I used him to fight was against the idiots who supported that bitch. Then against the pirates, my experience is not the best, but I consider myself the best of the best since I cheat.

That's right, I'm a cheater.

Battler had some kind of jet pack on Its back.

He didn't fly... until recently.

After entering the cockpit, I placed my hands on the joystick-like controls.

I told Bell to load the cannons and ammunition.

I'm sorry, I'm a member of society, but I'm not an idiot to allow myself to be killed.

Actually, I don't want to kill anyone. It makes me a little disgusted to see dead bodies, but I was killed by fate in my previous life. So maybe I became a bit insensitive.

In any case, I'll get richer since they are a lot of idiots.

"Bell, let's have a lot of fun."

"Of course."

Battler flew through the skies at high speed as I pulled out my twin axes.

There was no music in this world, but Bell was trying to make funny sounds to simulate music.

Cannons were firing at the large enemy fleet.

Drones were coming off the deck and firing bullets and missiles at the enemy.

As for me.

"I want a loving wife~, who will pamper me and love me as I love her ~."

I sang a cheerful song as my axes chopped these idiots in half without a care in the world for them.

I wonder, why can't cowards be like me and seek an unbeatable advantage?

◇◇◇

It hasn't even been five minutes since the attack began and Barry's forces have lost 20% of their aircraft and over 50 armed units.

"Damn it!"

Barry thumped his couch in the main cabin of the flagship as he watched Rudel mercilessly and effortlessly destroy his large fleet.

"Pillars, get the hell out!"

With each passing minute the number of allied fleets was being sunk by a single ship.

From the flagship ten strange armed units were coming out. They were all fifty feet long.

They were heading towards Rudel, he saw them and also headed towards them to fight.

◇◇◇

After flying for several hours, Lynette's fleet arrived at their destination.

She was preparing her speech to scold Rudel, but the moment she entered the cockpit she was met with a surprise.

"What's that!"

◇◇◇

At the same time, but in another direction was the combined fleet of the palace and Bismarck Household.

Alis, Airy and Rudel's two vassals were in a room waiting to be notified when they arrived, but out of nowhere there was a tremor.

A tremor in an airship was impossible, unless....

"We're under attack!"

Airy shouted and they all left the room to go to the cockpit where they found a surprise.

"What's that!"

◇◇◇

While Rudel was fighting the pirate pillars, they were losing to Battler's unimaginable strength.

That was why they did this.

"Union!"

As if it were a super hero TV show the pillars pushed a button. That button caused a strange sound to ring out and the ten mobile knights who were being humiliated suddenly began to merge.

Raoul as the right leg.

Moses as the left leg.

Kurst as the right thigh and pelvis.

Garreg as the left thigh and pelvis.

Aalend as the left arm.

Deliora as the right arm.

Febel as the left forearm.

Lovan as the right forearm.

Izell as the torso and chest.

And Goldolv as the head.

From them, a strange armed unit appeared that looked entirely like a giant robot.

Everyone's eyes popped out at the madness.

It was black in color and some parts seemed to have living tissue.

"This is the pinnacle of strength! We, no... I, Goldolv, am the most powerful living being on the planet!"

The moment he heard a large machine speak.

"Ehhhhhhhhh! What the fuck is thaaat!"

Rudel and everyone else shouted the same thing, including Barry himself who had no idea about that.

The situation got bizarre.

Somehow, the idiots he was fighting merged into a mobile super knight. I'll call him super ugly thing.

The super ugly thing was 50 meters long. It was black armor with red fleshy parts. Eyes peeked out of some limbs, its chest and a tail. The head looked the most normal thing, but it also had a few extra eyes.

How grotesque it looked.

The bastard propelled himself through a magic circle straight at my airship.

Bell started shooting at it and the ugly super thing pulled a sword out of its back and embedded it in the side.

It was damaging the camouflage and the ship itself.

I rushed over to go stop him from damaging my little guy.

I launched missiles at him, but the damage was minuscule.

He kept repeatedly thrusting his sword. I heard explosions. I told Bell to immediately get the hell out of there.

I shot him with everything I had at hand, and rushed to attack him in the head so he would leave my aircraft alone.

◇◇◇

Lynette was watching as a colossal mobile knight attacked Rudel's airship. Next to her were the girls.

Fay's father ordered them to go inside as the enemies began their attack on them. In the midst of the chaos, she watched as a kingdom fleet that was not her own headed in their direction.

The battle between the kingdom's fleet and the enemy fleet had just begun.

In a lifeboat was a certain group, they were guarded by Chloe's father in his armed unit.

Alis and Airy jumped together with two foreigners to the flagship of the other kingdom fleet.

Fay's father was telling them how they got here and so was Alis. Lynette heard how a group of traitors wanted to kill Rudel.

She turned around after hearing a rumble. It was Battler being chased by a giant machine.

As she watched Battler being silvered like a ball to a nearby island. She panicked as she imagined he would die because of her.

Suddenly she approached a boat. She climbed in and tried to make it move.

The girls noticed her and approached her.

"Princess! What are you doing?"

They climbed into the boat to stop the idiot princess.

But inadvertently wanting to take her hands off the rudder helped her move it.

The boat was on, so this could happen sooner or later.

The problem is that an idiot what was moving it and they didn't realize that two figures jumped into the boat that was heading to the island where various explosions were happening.

The super ugly thing kicked me so hard that I landed on an uninhabited island thank god.

The colossal bastard was flying to where I fell and used his leg to want to crush me.

I dodged it. I was shooting at him as I ran away.

He's tough. His body is very tough as no matter how much I attack him, there is no way how to get an opening in his armor.

I switched from my pistols to my axes and used something that didn't exist in this world. Artificial magic.

Bell says she can replicate magic attacks thanks to the magic element that inhabits the air.

She also said I can create things that aren't even possible, like this.

"Leave me alone!"

My axes materialized a magic circle on its edge and as it hit him beams of light that were similar to a crescent moon flew at high speed impacting the bastard.

"Aahhhhh!"

Like a madman I waved my arms to make the bastard fall or damage his armor, but he used his arms to cover himself and only these were hurt.

After taking some damage, he repelled my attacks and they hit me.

He approached me to step on me.

The situation couldn't get any worse.

"Hey!"

Or so it seemed until I heard an annoying voice.

As I looked to the direction where the voice came from. I saw her, that idiot.

"What are you doing here?"

◇◇◇

Moments before.

The kingdom's fleets were fighting against the enemy fleet. Alis and Airy realized too late that the princess had left along with her friends.

Meanwhile they.

"Kyaahh!"

The boat was being driven by Lynette, she didn't know how to drive so she was accelerating by mistake.

"Somebody stop this thing!!!"

The boat crashed gently into the island, all thanks to two individuals who cut several branches before it crashed.

They were Kyojuro and Zakuro.

They came to help Rudel. Although it's a bit useless since they can't fight against a colossal armed unit.

Lynette quickly got out of the boat and shouted to the others.

"We have to help Bradford somehow!"

Fiona was climbing down in a panic as the earth shook from explosions.

"Your Highness... How can we help him in the first place?"

At that moment Lynette.

"Huh?"

Understood that her plan was idiotic. He meant well, but it was an idiotic plan after all.

"Oh that's right! I didn't think about what to do after arriving."

If Rudel were present, he would no doubt say. "Those breasts have sucked every neuron out of your head."

Lynette wasn't going to let him say that to her again.

She shook her head from side to side to think of something. Her pigtails mingled delightfully as explosions could be heard in the background.

At the same time, the girls watched as two large fleshy masses moved from side to side with intensity.

They all swallowed saliva in unison as they thought the same thing.

(They're so big I really want to touch them!)

Before de Zakuro could do the same, Lynette shouted.

"I got it!"

"What did you come up with princess-dono?"

Kyojuro asked her very curious.

Lynette with a smile said.

◇◇◇

"What is that idiot doing here!!!"

Rudel watched as Lynette flailed her arms to get the colossus' attention.

Immediately, Rudel accelerated flying in the direction where Lynette was.

The super mobile knight Goldolv, reached out to step on her.

Just in time Rudel caught her and opened the cockpit for her to enter.

Battler was stepped on like a cockroach.

"You're an idiot aren't you!"

Rudel shouted at her as she was armbarred by him as Battler was sinking to the ground.

"D-don't touch me!"

Lynette could feel Rudel's arms around her stomach.

Rudel yelled at her again as he placed the seatbelt on her.

The two of them were together.

Goldolv grew bored and withdrew his giant foot.

Battler was expelling sparks and laughed at him due to his condition.

"This is the famous pirate hunter, you're soooooo pathetic! Akakaka."

A strange rose mocked Rudel, but Lynette after calming down told him.

"This wasn't part of the plan! But it's working out what it should."

Rudel didn't understand anything until Lynette told him to turn on the speaker.

"Everyone, noooooow!"

At that moment. Chloe and Fay along with Zakuro came out of the east.

While Kyojuro and Fiona were coming at high speed from the west from the boat.

On top of the boat was Kyojuro in a position called attack stance.

The boat was approaching Goldolv's right foot.

Kyojuro was totally calm, breathing and exhaling heavily. It looked like age was affecting him, but it wasn't.

"Shishigo Style: Byakuran."

Both the eyes and the sword of that old samurai showed a strange white light.

The sword, called a katana, moved at an incredible speed.

"Iaido."

Then the right foot collapsed as it was repeatedly and incredibly slashed at the same fleshy spot.

Goldolv did not understand what was happening.

And, at the same time he falls.

"Ninja art!"

Zakuro ran while aiming his dagger called kunai at the same position Kyojuro aimed, but at the left leg.

The girls with him materialized a magic circle. From Chloe's circle a fireball was shot, while from Fay's side a sphere of air.

Both were directed at Zakuro's back.

This was part of the plan Lynette was telling Rudel about.

She had heard about the abilities of samurai and ninjas. She didn't know if it was possible. But they both said to trust them. The girls with magic power would help the ninja while Fiona would give the old man time to prepare his attack.

Lynette noticed that there were fleshy parts behind her legs.

She didn't know its significance as to why a machine had flesh. But if it did, it meant it was a sensitive and vulnerable place.

Rudel was dumbfounded as he watched Zakuro shout a strange attack.

"Rasenhomura!"

Using his kunai, he grabbed both attacks and spun them around so that they fused together, achieving a human being in the middle of a spiral of fire.

All that power along with the sharp tip of the kunai was directed at Goldolv's left leg.

He screamed as Zakuro pierced his leg and came out the other end.

Goldolv was not moving due to the pain.

Suddenly, it seemed that the fusion was unstable. The right arm came off showing that there were two human beings there and now it was just a grotesque sprout of flesh.

Goldolv used his remaining arm and impacted it on the ground to get up and fly through a magic circle to escape.

"Hey."

But he wasn't so lucky.

He didn't notice that in front of him was wounded Battler.

Rudel was giving him some last words as Battler's chest glowed brightly.

"In the other world you will learn not to mess with-."

"The Altfode princess, you fucking idiot!"

Lynette stole the phrase from Rudel and she pressed the button he was about to push.

A great red bolt of energy shot out at high speed from Battler and pierced Goldolv's head.

His head exploded.

His body that still had consciousness tried to escape, but couldn't as he fell under the island.

◇◇◇

At the same time, Barry was escaping in a lifeboat.

His airship was destroyed by Bell who was very furious.

"...This was not supposed to happen!"

He clutched his head with both hands as a subordinate manned the boat.

Barry watched as the fight had concluded with the kingdom's landslide victory.

Those who did not perish would either be sold into slavery or put on trial where they would be tortured.

"...This was not supposed to happen."

"...I only wanted to avenge my son."

"Did I do wrong?"

"My lord, up!"

Barry cried as he raised his head and watched a large body fall towards him.

Uselessly Barry covered himself. In the end, he was reunited with his son as after impacting the surface of the sea, the large metallic body exploded.

In the end, the victors were Rudel and the princess with her friends and two others.

I was floating on the surface of the sea as Battler was wounded. My airship too, no doubt this day sucks. I really never expected this.

"And all because of these huge super developed breasts."

"Hey, I heard you fucking pervert!"

Apparently my real voice came out, but I didn't care.

"This was all your fault. If it hadn't been for your lousy mood. I wouldn't have gone out looking to cheer you up and a bunch of idiots wouldn't have wanted to try to kill me."

"Is everything supposed to be my fault!?"

"I apologize that you had to come looking for something to cheer me up. You have my thanks baron."

"If you're so sorry, let me fondle those fleshy masses for a minute."

"I knew it, you're the enemy of all women! Die!"

"At least just for a second let me touch them. I'm not asking to touch the heavenly center, just the surroundings!"

"I'll have your head cut off!"

◇◇◇

The kingdom's fleet approached Rudel's airship which was rescuing Battler and his occupants.

In the middle of a small island was a boat.

It was camouflaged to make it undetectable.

A mysterious figure had binoculars and was observing everything while writing down in a libretto what it said.

"The subjects were unable to develop a perfect synchronization rate. It's a pity really. After all, the experiment was just to see if machine and man union was possible so I'm satisfied."

Its eyes in the binoculars watched longingly as Rudel and Lynette emerged from Battler.

"This time a new variable has come up that wasn't in the calculations. I guess I'll take more time researching perfect timing."

"But hey, the promised day is still a year away."

It popped a cookie into its mouth as he fired up the canister to get out of there.

After returning to the kingdom I was given one hell of an interrogation about what happened.

Among them, a guy by the name of Balzac was accusing me about me involving the princess and almost died. Fortunately, Mayer-san shut him up.

There were apparently many important people involved so the palace is prosecuting them.

After releasing me, I was notified that I will be promoted to a knight of middle rank and a viscount for my acts of destroying corrupt people.

Without a doubt, I am a winner. But I do not have a beautiful girlfriend with large breasts to pamper and love me as I love her. With this scary face it will certainly be hard to get one.

In the middle of my walk in the palace looking for Alis' father, I found her.

"I know you live here, but I don't think it's such a small world to find us every moment, don't you think?"

Unlike me who was in rags compared to the clothes of royalty. Lynette half turned to look at me as slightly her long skirt lifted a little high and I observed her perfect legs.

It's a waste that such a beauty is an idiot.

"What is it you wish, viscount?"

"Nothing really, just strolling around."

"Must be nice to have nothing better to do all day, mustn't it?"

"That's right. It's wonderful to have nothing to do."

"Your cynicism disgusts me."

"And me how silly you are."

Our hostility was marked in our glances, more hers than mine.

But I'll stop teasing her.

"I was going to buy a parfait, would you like one?"

"Why are you buying me one, I won't let you try to seduce me!"

"Idiot. I simply wanted to thank you for the help that time, that's all."

She looked a little reluctant as she looked at me and then at the door repeatedly.

She looked like a hamster as she puffed out her cheeks.

"Fine. I accept, but stay ten feet away from me."

"Sounds good to me, I don't want to smell your horrible odor."

"The princess of your kingdom doesn't smell bad!"

"Too bad the princess of the kingdom is a busty bim-."

My jaw was impacted by a fist imbued with magic power in large quantities.

"Perverts must dieee!!!"

I was sent flying outside as I watched my new life flash before my eyes as I fell onto a carriage.

Truly, how terrible my life is with women.

◇◇◇

A small fleet was approaching the port of the capital.

On the deck railing stood a man. A young man with wine-red hair.

His eyes were heterochromatic.  The left one blue and the right one green.

A subordinate was calling him, the young man was concentrating on his tea.

The subordinate raised his voice to be heard by his master.

"Curtis-sama! We have arrived at the capital."

The young man reacted to his call.

He was an heir to a prestigious count Household. The young man, Curtis von Easton. He was returning from running an errand on behalf of someone important. That person was.

"Sorry, I was just excited as soon, Uncle Moldred will introduce me to my fiancée."

Marquis Balzac.

"Princess Lynette-sama."

Curtis smiled a charming smile that exuded no secret.

________________________

End of part one.

Danna is master in japanese.
Byakuran: White cut.
Iaido: Technique that consists of unsheathing, cutting and putting the sword away again, faster than lightning.
Rasenhomura: Spiral flare of fire.

0