Save 52 – Unconquerable Dungeon
119 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A package from Rudel arrived at the academy in Altfode Kingdom.

The recipients were Alisa and Airi.

"...That Rudel, just when I was wondering why he didn't contact us for a while, he sends us a souvenir like this."

When they happily opened the box, they found things like tea leaves or women-oriented products. It was typical of Rudel to send them these kinds of things.

There were also letters inside. Airi was surprised when she read the letter that was for her.

"Alisa, it looks like Rudel-san got into trouble, he wrote that he wanted us to deliver his letters to her majesty and the queen!"

"What?"

Alisa also read the letter. There were a few words about how she loves them both before she wrote about there being a problem in the supreme kingdom.

To deal with the problem, the letter asked them to deliver some letters to Leonis and Lecia.

Bell floated into the room looking lonely. Alisa turned her gaze towards her.

"... There is no souvenir for me. Even though I've been working very hard for the sake of the master."

"Bell, have you heard anything? Previously, Rudel contacted us by mail through you, why didn't he do it this time?"

"No news from Ixion, so I don't know either, maybe something happened?"

Alisa put her hand to her mouth and thought.

"Did something happen, what's the reason Rudel intentionally wrote two letters like this? I'm also curious about why he doesn't give us more explanations."

Airi took the letters inside the package with a worried look.

"Should we read them?"

"I want to, but Rudel intentionally prepared them separately. There must be meaning in it. I'll send these letters right away.

Bell was twirling in the air.

"Hm~, I wonder what it is? We're talking about the master, so maybe it doesn't have any deep meaning. Surely the master separated the letters into one that is full of complaints to the king, while the other is an obscene love letter to the queen where the master is trying to act calm."

The expression disappeared from Airi's face as she looked at the two letters.

"That's going to be a bit problematic if that's the case."

Alisa burst out laughing.

"I'd like to praise him if he has the guts to write a love letter to the queen while he already has two fiancées. Besides, he's asking me to deliver that letter... that's very promising."

She was laughing, but she was grimacing in a way that showed she was absolutely not amused inside.

Bell tried to defend Rudel a little.

"There's no way that indecisive Master would do something like that. In any case, maybe I should also make some preparations in case something happens there."

"What do you mean by preparations?"

Airi asked. Bell answered her delightedly.

"You want to know? Then I'll tell you. Actually, there are these spare parts from Schwert to send to the master. They can be used to create a second ship. The second ship of the Schwert class... let's see, should I call it Avrora? Also, there is actually this interesting device among the things we collected. I also want to install it on the airship."

"I-is that so?"

Airi couldn't understand what Bell was talking about so happily. After Bell finished talking, Airi handed the two letters to Alisa."

"Let's send them quickly. I hope nothing bad happens to Rudel-san."

The girls and Bell left the room.

I think the package I sent to the kingdom should have arrived by now.

As for me, I was taking days off from the academy for the promised day.

I had no interest in going there just to be bullied. The academy wasn't telling me anything either.

I went to visit Warren yesterday who had already regained consciousness. He was now resting in the hospital under Clovis' care.

I brought him some food and a change of clothes that Erselica must have done.

Warren was telling me that when he was to be attacked by the roots of the oath to the sacred tree, he was unable to use magic. Rather, it seemed that his magic was somehow sucked out of him.

That explains why I couldn't do it either, although in fact my magic power is small so it doesn't matter whether I use it or not.

"What should I prepare for breakfast?"

Since I had already finished doing the training exercises outside the house, I went inside to prepare my breakfast.

When I entered I found a sight that used to look strange to me before, but now I didn't.

"Good morning. You were outside for a long time today."

"Good morning. Yes. I'm getting ready."

Lucy had been living with me for a while.

At first she was on high guard, but now she seems more relaxed. She discovered that I'm harmless in front of women, which is good from her point of view.

She has been helping me fix up the house. We also went to buy a baby crib for Lucy-chan, apparently leaving an animal without a home is forbidden in this country.

"Since you were training, you probably didn't eat breakfast. So I prepared breakfast."

"Is that so? You shouldn't have bothered with that. As long as you had prepared your own it was enough."

I sat down at the table still sweating. She sat down too, looking like she hadn't eaten breakfast waiting for me.

"No. I'm a guest, I can't do it before the owner. Besides, it's more fun to eat accompanied."

She smiled at me with her usual smile.

"No doubt. A beaming smile is a shining light as Lucy's name implies."

Without realizing it I blurted out words I shouldn't say. They are words that brought me happiness and at the same time trouble.

I looked at Lucy who was cutting her scrambled eggs humming.

Good thing I don't hear it, now let's eat.

◇◇◇

Lucy was shaking as she hummed.

She had heard something strange....

(Huh! What was that supposed to be?)

◇◇◇

After breakfast and changing, I headed to Erselica's mansion.

Upon entering, I found the owner with a face that indicated she couldn't sleep for a long time.

"What's with that face?"

She staggered up to me.

"I-I did everything I could to try to get the diplomats to help me, but nothing happened... so I wrote in this notebook everything I remember. There are things... that I think will help you. So... you're not angry anymore?"

I looked at her very quizzical and flashed her my best smile.

"What are you talking about? I'm happy actually."

She was startled and backed away for some reason.

I glanced at the notebook.

There was a lot of information in here compared to what she told me before she got to Aster. It seemed like she did her best to appeal that she was doing the best she could.

For example, there was information about swearing an oath to the sacred tree.

By swearing an oath to the sacred tree, one could draw more power than usual from the sacred tree.

The practical application of that was for something like the irrational duel that Derrick forced on Liam and the others.

And then the notebook also mentioned about the emblems that the sacred tree bestowed.

The guardian's emblem was the strongest, followed by the priestess. Then below them was the emblem of the six great nobles.

The note went on to mention other emblems below that. The status of these emblems also influenced the position of the nobles who held them.

They were nobles because the sacred tree recognized them, it was really easy to understand.

"There is interesting information here."

There was also information that could be used to take revenge on Derrick.

"B-Brother, what are you going to do now?"

Erselica asked me anxiously, so I answered with a smile.

"What am I going to do? That's obvious. I'll make Derrick pay. I'll also have to show Aster its place while I'm at it. I'll tell them firmly not to be arrogant anymore."

I couldn't just run away home like that.

After all the danger to the world remained as before.

But, even though i was trying to reassure her, Erselica was beginning to tremble fiercely.

Tears gathered in her eyes and she kept repeating, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"... Why are you reacting like this?"

Liam saw Erselica trembling in front of me and ran over to us.

"Erselica, are you okay?"

"So you showed up, you stupid prince."

After saying that with a tired expression, Liam pushed Erselica behind him.

"Bradford, certainly this situation is my responsibility too. But, stop cornering Erselica like that! If you have something to say, tell me!"

What a manly prince.

If I were a girl, then surely my heart would beat... no, I guess it wouldn't.

"I see. Then I'll ask you to work."

"W-what?"

Then it was Frey who appeared.

"Your Highness! Erselica too, you're both safe!"

"Well, you come green head too."

"Huh?"

After that, Chlust, who wasn't wearing anything above his waist, looked curiously at the hallway after hearing the commotion.

He was sweating. Perhaps he had just finished practicing some training.

"What's going on?"

I looked at Chlust since we needed brute force.

"Fine, I'll take you too red ape. Lolica, I'll borrow your boyfriends."

"Eh, Lolica!?"

After I said that, the three of them angrily said "What are you talking about!", but Erselica nodded. She looked like she didn't care if that was all I asked.

"I don't care, but what are you going to do?"

"E-Erselica!?"

I ignored the surprised trio and tapped the rolled up notebook on my shoulder.

"I'm going to attack Aster's unconquerable dungeon. It's going to be a treasure hunt."

Erselica's eyes lit up when I said that.

"Treasure!"

Liam and the others also had the same reaction.

Despite being rotten inside, they were still descendants of adventurers.

Their mood lifted when they heard the word treasure and they seemed excited.

"I don't know what you're planning Bradford, but count me in. Besides, there's no way I can't keep quiet after hearing the word treasure."

"Your highness, let's get ready quickly."

Frey also looked really motivated unlike how he was before.

Even Chlust looked like a child before going on an excursion.

"I'll prepare the spear I've been keeping secret. Bradford, when are we leaving?"

These guys look excited. I envy them.

"Wait a moment. I'll make preparations at the academy. I also want to secure permission to enter."

Erselica bowed her head and asked me.

"Permission?

"You can't get in normally because of the location where it is. So I have to ask someone for a little help to make it happen. Besides, I have certain items I want to try."

◇◇◇

Erselica had gone to the hospital to visit Warren and give Clovis clothes and food.

Clovis thanked her for her.

"How's he doing?" Erselica asked curiously after sitting down. Clovis scratched his head.

"Very well, thank you. He's awake now, but he's still tired since he was hit so hard and also he couldn't use magic power."

Erselica felt sad about Warren. She was going to let things continue as normal until the event where someone defeated Derrick.

"Sorry." She said, Clovis didn't understand her.

"More like, I should be the one to say that."

"Huh?" Erselica didn't understand what Clovis said, but her face was sad.

"It was my fault. Not only this, but also last year. If... if only I hadn't wanted to run away and leave the duke's daughter, my house wouldn't have been fined. My father was a rat, but I am worse since I even shouted traitor to the hero of the country."

Tears touched Clovis' cheeks.

"I've done nothing but cause trouble around me. Warren is almost a brother to me as we grew up together and I wasn't there for him. Then the problem with Bradford happened. Although it wasn't my fault, I know he somehow ended up getting involved because of Warren's condition. According to His Highness, that guy is a meddler in matters that don't concern him."

Erselica wanted to say that wasn't true. But she remembered that she was saved by him.

"I think it would be best if I return to the kingdom after Warren recovers. After all, I'm good for nothing. I'm only a nobleman in appearance."

"Don't say that!"

Erselica stood up and looked intently at Clovis.

"Even if the thing goes wrong or, you had no choice but to screw it up! Is that wrong? I mean, mistakes towards people we thought were our enemies is nothing but foolishness on our part. That guy made mistakes too. So did you. Even me, so don't say that, before you realize you're good for nothing. You will have fallen into an abyss from which no one will be able to pull you out."

Erselica remembered the day she got lost in an amusement park. She had gone out with Rudel that day. She was crying as he didn't want to buy her an ice cream. She got upset and ran away. She thought her brother had abandoned her.

Rudel found her with an ice cream in her hand. She cried and told him it doesn't matter.

They had a problem with some boys who looked down on Erselica, but nothing else happened.

"So, Clovis, don't say you're useless. I'm sure you'll be of great help to both Warren and him."

Erselica gave him a charming smile that made Clovis blush.

Warren had been awake for a while and watched everything. He too blushed as he thought a little like Clovis that what happened was his fault.

In the end, Erselica stayed up all day chatting with them.

When I arrived at the academy after not coming for several days, the students and even the teachers looked surprised before they averted their gaze from me.

I understood well that the six great nobles had a great influence on the academy.

That was why I was walking right in the middle of the corridor.

Everyone in my path stepped aside and opened the way. It made me feel a little sad.

My goal for coming to the academy was to make a request to Sara-chan.

"Rudel-kun!?"

I waved my hand towards the surprised Sara who happened to find me with her friends.

"Long time no see. It was a disaster~, my airship was taken over by Derrick."

After saying that casually without much seriousness in my tone, Sara's gaze became sharp.

"... Come here."

She grabbed my arm and led me to an empty classroom.

"What happened? I wanted to ask about the story in detail, but none of you came to the academy. Besides, even Lucy stopped coming. Are these two things related?"

Sara asked me for an explanation, so I explained simply.

"That scum of Derrick stole my airship using that sacred tree oath thing. As for Lucy, apparently Jude came to her bringing a necklace and blabbed about love or whatever, so she took refuge in my house."

Sara seemed somewhat relieved knowing Lucy was okay.

"Wait. You're living next door to a single girl?"

She was elated by the most obvious question in the world.

"Don't worry. I'm not a scumbag who lays his hands on a helpless girl."

"I see... then, I'll talk to my father. Leave Lucy and Jude's affairs to me."

This villainess was more caring than I thought.

Leaving that aside.

"Please don't. As it is, we'll continue to be underestimated. Even though I look like this, I'm the Hero of the Kingdom, while Warren, who was injured, is the former heir of a prestigious noble house in the kingdom. There is also the former crown prince among the people who were branded with the emblem on their necks by that scum Derrick."

I remembered Liam's swollen face and Erselica's frightened look from that day. I won't forgive that scumbag.

Sara's expression hardened slightly.

"... I understand your feelings. But Derrick is also one of the six great nobles. He's not an opponent you can win against."

I listed many reasons, but to be honest, none of them were my real reason.

"Let me rephrase. I can't forgive that bastard for fighting me. That's why I'll put him through something horrible. To do that, can you help me a little?"

I tried to ask since I had nothing to lose, but Sara gave me a cold look.

"You want me to help you get yourself killed, is that what you're asking me?"

"I'm used to fighting even though I look like this."

"Even if you are. Asking me to be an accomplice to your murder is something..."

I silenced her with the next words I thought I would never say.

"I need your help, Sara-chan. Please, only you can help me."

At that moment, Sara froze. She seemed to give a slight jump as she clutched her shoulders and looked at me with wide eyes.

Unexpectedly she agreed after worrying for a moment.

"That's playing dirty."

"I'll do it as many times as you want. Even call you onee-chan."

I'm the kind of man who would humiliate himself for the sake of saving his life. Saying some weird words doesn't make me feel ashamed.

"However, I wish you wouldn't do anything dangerous."

"Good. So, what do you want me to help you with?"

I was telling Sara what I needed and she seemed really surprised when she heard my second request.

◇◇◇

The location was the courtyard of the academy.

There were many lovers who spent lunch time there.

Diana was having lunch together with her boyfriend Lugh, but from her expression she seemed distracted.

The reason was her older sister.

(Where could she have gone.)

She was worried about Lucy, who didn't return. She was also upset at the same time.

(Although she just needs to go out with Jude right away, why is she hesitating?)

Lugh was worried seeing Diana's distracted look and spoke to her.

"Ana-chan, Lucy still hasn't come home yet?"

Diana smiled towards the kind Lugh.

"Y-Yes. I think she's fine, though. But I wish she'd at least tell me where she's staying."

Lugh then grimaced with concern.

"There's a lot of trouble recently after all. I want to believe that even Derrick won't do anything horrible to Lucy in consideration of Jude."

"You're right. This is because my sister is stubborn. Even though all the problems would disappear if only she goes out with Jude."

Diana was trying to get her older sister, Lucy, to date Jude.

To make that happen, she did various things like giving Jude advice. Emotionally she was Jude's ally.

"But, recently, Jude is looking kind of strange. It feels like he has this scary aura around him."

Lugh felt danger for Jude, but Diana disagreed with him.

"Really? I think he's impatient because things aren't going well with my sister, but he's not that scary. Although it's a problem that his desire to monopolize is a bit strong."

Lugh grimaced conflictedly at Diana's words.

"It would be great if it really was just a little... Huh?"

Lugh averted Diana's gaze to Rudel, who was tugging at Sara's arm from a distance.

"It's unusual to see the foreign student come to school. What is he planning to take Sara to?

Lugh was puzzled. In contrast, Diana's eyes widened and she looked at Rudel steadily.

She dropped the bread, which was her lunch, but he didn't even notice.

(That guy what does he think he's doing!)

◇◇◇

There is a deep cave under the territory of the extinct Vermillion family. It was called the unconquerable dungeon of Aster.

According to the game, each dungeon has a difficulty level from 1 to 6.

With 1 being the lowest and 6 being the most dangerous. There was also a level 0, but it was for places with no danger.

What set Aster's dungeon apart from the others was that there lay a dungeon boss in there. Something there normally wasn't.

Dungeons have floors where you defeat monsters and open the door to go to the treasure.

But the developers thought it would be more exciting to do something unthinkable. The dreaded level 7. A level that required purchasing items online to complete.

A group of adventurers and knights from the six great nobles were coming out of the cave tired and wounded.

They sat down to drink water and kiss the ground. One of them raised his head to see something approaching from the distance.

It was an all-terrain vehicle of the military type. Painted pure gold, its two tires on each side were so large that even using strengthening magic you couldn't lift it alone.

The vehicle was 4 meters long and 3 meters high, it also had a large horn on the front.

It was approaching at high speed and the knight who seemed to be the leader of the expedition stopped the vehicle.

He had never seen this vehicle before, but if it was here it was from his country, secretly manufactured by some noble house.

He approached the window.

"I'm very sorry, I need to see your papers if you want to come in."

The window rolled down and a hand handed him a letter. He read it and was astonished.

"The Rosenberg Household allowed an access to some foreigners! I can't believe it."

The knight was still reading the letter. His sweat was showing. But after a while, he handed the letter to the driver. He had a lot of curiosity on his face.

"Where are you from?"

The driver smiled and his occupants came up beside him to shout.

"Altfode adventurers!"

Four people were inside. The knight was very surprised.

Frey and Chlust were in the back with a bag of weapons.

Liam was in the passenger seat watching everything with a look of childish amazement on his face.

While Rudel was driving a vehicle he had never been in before. The mechanism was just like the cars of his past life. In fact, he had a driver's license, but had never used it.

The vehicle used magic stones as fuel, it was a creation of Ixion long ago. After arriving at the port months ago. Rudel left it in a warehouse in the port that belonged to the embassy.

He left it there as he intended to use it at some point for certain items. He never expected to use it in this way.

Rudel stepped on the pedal and the vehicle that roared like an animal started up at great speed for its large size.

After entering the dark, dank cave, he turned on the headlights and shouted.

"Aster, meet the four-wheeled beast. Rhino Magnus!"

And so, off went the Altfode adventurers into the unconquerable dungeon.

At the same time, this formation was something that was seen in the game, the only strange thing was that one person should not be in that group.

Will it be possible, What was born the strongest combo of the most unexpected?

"Uwooo, run!"

I was shouting to the guys as we were being chased by nothing more and nothing less.

"Giant ants! Huge ugly man-eating ants! Ahhh!"

I yelled as I ran to the vehicle to start it up.

"Frey, keep shooting at them!"

Frey in the rear was firing magic bullets.

We had to rescue Liam who was kidnapped by them.

"Get up fast!"

Everyone climbed up, we threw a few grenades and ants flew into pieces while driving anywhere far away from here.

"W-we were saved... hah, hah, I don't want to touch those things again!"

After going deep into the cave we got out to inspect, at that, some giant bats appeared and took Frey away.

"Bradford, they kidnapped Frey!"

After rescuing him and before he became his meal, we encountered giant chimps, I think they were baboons since they were showing us their butts. They kidnapped Chlust to make him marry the daughter of the chief of their tribe.

"Uwooh, they took Chlust!"

After blowing the place to smithereens we laid down to rest, but the calm didn't last long as nasty worms devoured me.

"Bradford, hang on!"

After saving me, we went deeper looking for a certain location marked on my GPS with the help of the map Sara provided me.

A while ago after waking up, we noticed that some ants took Liam away.

That's how we ended up here.

Now that we got away from there, we rested near the place we need to get to.

"Damn, we've been here for four days already. If it wasn't for the vehicle, we would have taken longer or died trying."

This place is no joke. I can see why they call it that.

It turns out that most of the monsters that live here feed on the roots of the sacred tree. Resulting in the ability to use magical attacks and grow in strength as well as speed and height.

"We've used up almost all of our ammunition and weapons. And, we lost a few after rescuing His Highness."

Frey had gone through the suitcases that held our weapons. We only have one rifle, one spear and two swords left.

"This sucks. It's impossible to defeat that boss without more weaponry."

It was Chlust who was in a bad mood. He's right worst of all.

"We can't defeat a monster guarding that important area. We must return to the mansion and resupply with weapons."

They all looked at me with pitiful faces, they didn't like the idea, but there is no way to win like that.

We stood up after resting and were going to return home for a short while.

No doubt this place is the strongest dungeon in the world.

"Goaz!"

Suddenly, we heard a strange scream.

The earth was shaking, something seemed to be approaching.

Large footsteps could be heard in the distance.

"I don't know what it is, but get inside quickly!"

We all climbed into the vehicle to take off.

Just as I was about to turn around, an earthworm came out of the ground.

"Uwahh!"

We all screamed at the hideous thing that could swallow us in one bite.

But at that moment I looked ahead and found that something was coming running towards us.

The strange creature jumped as it attacked the worm which fell and crawled away hitting everything with its tail.

"We can't go back, we have to go forward, there's not enough space!"

I hate to say it, but Frey is right, I can't turn around so it's just a matter of accelerating.

I put the pedal to the metal as I watched through the driver's side mirror as a large amount of red liquid poured out of the worm.

I freaked out thinking that thing was the dungeon boss. That worm is as big and long as a commercial airliner.

After no longer hearing any noise, I thought calm was present.

"Goaz!"

But I was wrong. That thing was chasing us at high speed. And before I knew it, we arrived at our destination.

It was a large sealed cave covered with giant roots.

We reached our destination by chance, but ours was not so much.

This thing, hit us and made the vehicle overturned ending normally and without a scratch.

Ixion did show off with the resistance, instead we were hit with different places by the blow.

There was a big cloud of smoke.

We got out and after waiting for our heads to stop spinning, we heard that sound again.

"Goaz!"

"Guys get ready, here it comes!"

Liam and Chlust were still confused, but Frey was ready.

I gave Liam a sword knowing his abilities. Chlust took the spear and Frey took the rifle. I took what was left over, my style is more hiding, but there's no way I'm going to do that now.

A huge body 10 feet tall was approaching.

His footsteps echoed. Its body was as sturdy as it was hairy as far as I could see.

It had armor parts in different areas. Its legs were those of a gazelle and its feet were antelope hooves.

I figured the ridiculous speed was due to that. Seeing his body hair, I have to assume it's a chimera.

His chest was broad and strong like a gorilla's, his arms too, but with scales.

In his right hand I could see a strange sword made of rocks molded with steel like shark's teeth on the edge.

This thing was known as the Jaggerjack. Since the founding of Vermillion Household, it had always been trouble according to Erselica's notes.

This horned thing was a minotaur. It was missing its left horn implying that someone may have cut it off.

I can finally see its face as the dust cloud disappeared and it's...

"Goaz."

"What the fuck is that thing!"

"I don't get you, this thing how can it be considered a minotaur!"

Its ears are those of a horse, its eyes were those of a toad. Its skin was brown with dark spots and its horns were red.

But I won't accept it, I won't accept that its mouth and nose are those of a dog, which also smiles like a horse.

"I refuse to accept that something as funny as you is considered a dungeon boss!"

"Goaz!"

The strange mutant thing seems to have gotten mad at me.

It rushed forward so fast that I didn't see it coming.

Without even a pause, it kicked me.

"Bradford!"

I heard Liam's voice who called out to me after flying off as I spun around.

I could watch as the strange thing jumped up and grabbed me. The damn thing did something I wasn't expecting.

An alley oop tackle, which shouldn't be possible since this isn't a sports game so I know how to do it.

He stomped on the stone ceiling and at high speed slammed me to the ground.

Everyone was shouting my name.

He picked me up and I could see that he was happy. Then he decided to treat me like his toy.

He slammed me against the surrounding ground and threw me against a pillar which he destroyed.

I imagine it must think I'm dead from its ridiculous laughter.

Unfortunately, this thing doesn't know that I'm wearing a special anti-damage suit, which comes with an invisible protective shield.

I certainly took a lot of damage and the shield energy is way down.

But no matter.

I stood up and everyone was amazed to see me.

I wiped off the dust covering my body and pointed at him.

"Hey, you son of a bitch. I recognize that you're strong despite how you look. But you know something? I'm a sore loser."

I pulled my sword from its sheath.

"Boys attack!"

I let out a war cry and the three main characters reacted in unison by moving in sync.

That's because they had already been through this together.

Frey hung back as he reloaded magic bullets.

Liam and Chlust were closing in to hit him.

"Hyah!"

"Take that!"

Chlust swung his spear repeatedly to try to pierce the thing's skin, but it was very tough by the looks of it.

Liam instead reached around it and tried to cut its tendons and joints. But it was no use.

The boys were walking away, the ugly beast didn't seem to care, it was toying with us. It must think we were easy prey.

"Ready!"

Frey shouted as he aimed his rifle at the creature.

"You won't escape this one unscathed. energy beam!"

Various magic circles with seven points inside appeared in the air. They all lined up at the muzzle of the rifle.

The magic circle grew and Frey pulled the trigger.

Instead of being a bullet, it was more like a laser beam that hit the creature's chest sending it back a few feet.

"Well, with this..."

Frey's words were cut off as he saw the bastard calmly stand up.

He was wiping the area of damage that left his hairy chest burned.

He laughed at the sight of us, that horse laugh is the worst.

"Goazzz! Goazz! Goazz! Gooooaz!"

He sneered in our faces.

No doubt he's a dungeon boss.

But I was the one who was going to laugh the hardest.

"Guys, I need your cooperation, come quick!"

Everyone came closer, the bastard saw us grouping together, but he didn't care, it showed how confident he was about his power.

I told the guys what we had to do.

They were amazed.

"Bradford, will it really work out?"

Liam asked and answered both him and the others. "Even if you don't want to believe in me, let alone trust. Believe in the power of my plans."

"That doesn't make sense."

"No one cares if it does, just listen to me and we'll defeat this thing."

That's right, there's no time to waste. We have no food or water left, let alone any more weapons. If we don't defeat it here and now, we'll be so tired we won't be able to run away.

They all looked at me and then nodded.

"Good. We'll trust you."

I smiled as victory was already ours.

"That's the word. Now, attack!"

We left the gathering circle and moved into attack position.

Frey was reloading magic bullets to create a new bullet.

Chlust was in front of him, while me and Liam were in front.

"I never thought I would fight side by side with you." He said.

"Neither did I. But there's always a first time for everything." I laughed as I answered him.

"Come on!"

"Yes!"

We both ran forward as I listened to Chlust prepare.

"Strengthening magic: One gorilla... two gorilla..."

Liam was running at full speed.

"Physical strengthening magic: Hermes speed."

His body moved like a strong blizzard.

His sword impacted against the creature's head.

I came up behind it and climbed onto its back.

We both slashed at the thing's chest and back, but it was useless. It laughed as we seemed to massage it.

"Now!"

I shouted so Liam could have covered his sword of magical power.

I did too, we were both under Derrick's curse, but these were swords that Ixion created. They can suck magic power out of the air like a vacuum.

I sure thought we were playing around, but we were only buying time for this.

"Eat thiiis!"

Our swords pierced the monster's thick, tough skin.

"Goazz!"

It screamed in pain as the blades' edge touched its organs and red liquid poured out in droves.

We jumped from its body to the ground. Then, we started the attack.

"Don't give him a chance!"

Liam and I with the swords brimming with magical power slashed here and there. His back, legs, arms and chest as we took cover.

"Gooaz!"

The creature would raise its sword and slash at the ground, also at the surroundings that had pillars.

It sent them flying towards us, some with rocky edges included.

Liam would dodge them because of his agility, but I had no such luck. I let them hit me since I couldn't make those impossible moves for someone who is not the protagonist.

After a brief moment of throwing random punches and the occasional one that touched me.

Frey was ready.

"Bradford! Your Highness! Here he comes!"

Once again he aimed his rifle at the creature.

He took cover with his sword. That was his mistake.

While he was in the air, I noticed that his severed horn was not the work of a weapon, but of magical power.

Someone had used a fireball and melted it.

I imagine that because of his amazing speed it was impossible to harm him.

But we are different. They have me, a cheat.

"This is for Erselica!"

A large magic circle of eight points appeared in the air. Each point glowed and grew smaller.

The creature thought it was something big or something insignificant, I don't know the truth. I just know that it rushed to hit Frey.

"How slow~." I was saying to it in a mocking tone.

He turned to look at me, he seemed to understand human language very well.

Frey finished loading the gun.

"Ice age shot!"

A bright blue bullet was fired from his rifle.

The creature used his gun for cover, which was his worst mistake. For, upon impact with the outside everything froze.

It managed to back up, but it was useless. His weapon and his right arm were frozen instantly.

"I present to you the liquid hydrogen."

The creature screamed because its entire arm was now just dead flesh.

It looked at me with its furious eyes and moved in to strike me.

"Phase one completed, it's your turn Chlust."

"... Right."

Chlust who hadn't moved from assumption was very tense. His muscles had torn his clothes and his pecs, biceps and triceps looked like large tumors.

The creature was swinging its frozen arm and sword like mad to escape, it saw Chlust and wanted to hit him.

But at that moment he.

"Eat this, oryahhh!"

The strength of his muscles and the tip of his spear covered with magical power served to deliver the coup de grace.

The spear of red light destroyed the weapon made of ice and pierced the creature's neck.

"Goaaaz!"

His pain was evident as Chlust in one move pierced his jugular vein and he could not breathe.

His right arm was destroyed in its entirety and his throat pierced.

He was desperately trying to flee, but we won't give him a chance.

"Prince."

"You don't need to tell me."

Liam and I finished draping the swords and moved to give him the final blow.

He turned around to try to beg for mercy.

Unfortunately, we didn't give it to him. Because, in an X-shape we made a slash to separate his head from his body.

"Double lariat."

We both shouted while I watched as a large amount of red liquid came out as if by mounds.

It was only seconds and the monster's body turned to ash dropping a big yellow cube.

We all watched with joy.

The sun's rays coming through some holes illuminated the promised area.

Before opening said place, we decided to shout something to celebrate.

"We just conquered the strongest dungeon in the world!"

Although it is not to my liking to do so, it is not bad this kind of celebration.

Avrora: Aurora in Russian, for white than for aurora borealis.
Rhino Magnus: Big Rhino in Swedish.
Alley oop: Basketball move.
Double Lariat: Wrestling move where two wrestlers hit someone from different angles.

4