Characters (and mechas) Vol. 6
192 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My dear readers, after a long wait, the favorite son has arrived to continue with this story.

Zack Noctis Wayne (Similar to Nanase Taku from Virtual YouTuber + Van Arkride [Hair Style])

A young heir belonging to the Wayne Household, he hates the great nobles and his country in general, which is why he became an adventurer.

He has a secret that only Diana knows, being that the reason for having developed feelings for her.

 

Zero (AI looks like Ixion and Bell)

An AI hidden in the depths of Aster, it is unknown how it got there. His personality is the opposite of Ixion's, becoming praised by Rudel.

He mentions several times that Ixion is an unfriendly scumbag due to his deep hatred of the new humankind.

 

Marian Ciel Rosenberg (Similar to Elisha Elfrieden from How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom)

Acting Chairman's wife as well as Sara and Romeo's mother, she prioritizes her children's happiness above anything else. Thanks to her, Randolf did not fall into depression after his broken engagement to Lucy's mother.

 

Romeo Ciel Rosenberg (Similar to Henry Jekyll & Hyde from Fate Grand Order)

Sara's younger brother, heir by birth to the Rosenberg Household and secret capture target of the game. A boy with a personality focused only on studies.

 

Emma van Brehmer (Similar to Elsa Cochrane from Trails in the Sky)

A close friend of the Prime Minister, sent to Aster as a diplomat. She will be in charge of teaching Rudel the manners and education of high nobility at the request of his old friend.

 

Doyle von Caesarmund (Similar to Carl Jaarssen from Akatsuki no Kiseki)

The right hand of Alisa's father, he was sent to Aster to assist his master's daughter and to report if Rudel has laid his hand on any daughter of important family.

 

Dominique Ainsley (Similar to Namikawa Reiji from Death Note)

A young man with unique tastes who is an ally in the game. He enjoys the company of the prince's entourage even though they are insufferable. Wants to hear about Bell's secret experiments on the students at the academy.

 

Darryl (Similar to Hayama Akira from Shokugeki no Soma)

An ally of the game, a young commoner who wants to make an important name for himself, he respects Rudel a lot because he is the Hero of the Kingdom, he has feelings for Airi without knowing that she is the fiancé of the man he admires.

 

Others:

Sara, 8-years-old (Sakurai Momoka [loli mode])

The young daughter of the Rosenberg Household, a girl who lives in a world where she is the princess and everyone must obey her, hates everything that is an insult to nobility and her way of seeing the world.

 

Aster Rudel (Similar to Rudel from Altfode)

A young knight in the service of Rosenberg Household, his original family is from the Altfode Kingdom where he has a cousin similar to himself.

 

Douglas (Similar to Derrick [vol 4])

Derrick's older brother, the latest capture target and heir to his household. He is disowned by all for his grotesque appearance.

 

Baltort (Similar to Emil from Madan no Ou to Vanadis)

The Knight Leader of the Rosenberg Household, he has served the Acting Chairman's family for several decades.

 

Jerico (Similar to Zero from Overlord)

A man feared among pirates, nicknamed the pirate who hunts pirates, Pirate Hunter.

 

Armor:

Grappler (based on https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/95389178)

An armor of ancient humankind, created from the same Battler model based on better speed.

 

Mysterious Unnamed Armor  (based on https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs/images/d/db/NoName-AlzerArmor.png/revision/latest?cb=20200720135016)

The mysterious Armor that is located on the territory of Herring Household, if someone approaches, you can hear a heartbeat.

 

Tyrant (based on https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/im-the-evil-lord-of-an-intergalactic-empire/images/8/83/4b_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20211118215727)

Armor personally modified by his pilot, designed to be worn according to his wild movements.

 

Balfrort (based on https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/im-the-evil-lord-of-an-intergalactic-empire/images/0/0d/2b_5.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20211118214626)

Personal Armor for the Knight Leader of Rosenberg Household. Created with the best technology they have to offer.

 

Aster Armor (based on https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/im-the-evil-lord-of-an-intergalactic-empire/images/e/e3/4b_2.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20211118215740)

A generic Armor created after several defeats by Rudel.

 

Ixion Armors (based on https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/im-the-evil-lord-of-an-intergalactic-empire/images/e/eb/3b_6.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20211118215309)

Armor remnants that were collected by Ixion on various battlefields, he has them as a backup in case he needs them.

Link to the pdf of the characters in case you are curious, as a gift image of the harem for now: https://mega.nz/file/31ZBVIjD#bk_jzbIMGCEO6TtTAhJGibDUzWiKBBbumbvuaplsGVs

AI link: https://mega.nz/file/OxJhFQjY#iGurT6WYOZl_KAjkKz5iAXIpn9DYwqX9U94yrLXK9E8

0