Save 81 ─ Fated Relationships
141 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I said my dear readers, this chapter is filler as we briefly disconnect from the flow of the story, don't worry because you won't be sad... Lecia and Ellen's turn came to show fanservice!!!

As a spoiler, in the next chapter finally appears Sara and her younger brother, we are approaching maybe the middle of this volume!

While Rudel was having fun in Aster, in the Altfode Kingdom, in the royal palace, the queen was getting ready for sleep.

Lecia took a big bath with aromatic creams given to her by Rudel a long time ago.

She was wearing a long white nightgown, due to her splendid curves, the silhouette of her figure was showing.

Her wide hips with her black underwear reflected a very dangerous sensual proportion, she didn't do it on purpose, her whole body was seductive.

Her slim waist indicated that it was a lie that she gave birth to a child more than ten years ago.

Her youthful face did not match her age, but that was the charm of a mature woman.

But... the detail Rudel idolized most about her were those huge ripe fruits he called breasts.

Lecia's breasts were so big they looked like watermelons.

It was only five fingers from her navel.

It was a colossal size no doubt.

She did not wear a bra as she liked to sleep undisturbed by the size of her breasts.

She sat in front of her mirror to brush her hair.

"Today was a busy day as usual. At least the capital construction will be finished this month."

"I'm glad everything is slowly coming together, the economic and energy crisis is still going on, but we can handle it."

"Mayer and the other ministers are working very hard... I wish someone would do that."

Her relaxed look turned aggressive as she saw a man pulling some pills out of a drawer. He was in a robe and his cologne was very strong.

It was King Leonis.

Leonis answered him as he reached for more pills.

"That's right, the new ministers don't work that hard, should I lower their salaries so they learn to work seriously?"

"..."

"Here it is!"

Leonis pulled out a bottle of pills that were different in both shape and color from the ones he used for sleeping. These were for stamina.

"See you Lecia early tomorrow morning to receive the United Kingdom diplomats, I'll have a lot of fun today, so see you~."

Leonis raised his hand and left with a smile on his face.

Lecia gave him a cold look but then showed a slight laugh.

"Before I would have minded if she didn't wake up in our bed."

"But not now. That's because I already have someone special to me."

Lecia smiled due to the fact that she possessed something many did not.

A lover. But not just any lover, a lover in a future marriage relationship.

Lecia accepted Rudel into her heart.

Despite being twice his age, she loves him with all her heart.

She wants to give birth to his children, it hurt her to think that Alisa will cry when she finds out, but not anymore because of what happened long ago.

◇◇◇

"Your Majesty, are you well?"

Before the vacation, Rudel received a secret letter from the palace.

It indicated that he should head for the Kingdom as soon as possible.

He boarded Schwartz and arrived at night.

A female knight led him to a specific room.

After waiting a while, a servant asked him to accompany her to a carriage in the outskirts, the destination was a mansion in the suburbs, far from the center of the capital.

As he climbed the steps, and opened the door.

A beautiful woman was reading a book with a bottle of wine in her hand.

Noticing his presence, she put both things down on the table and went straight to him.

"Rudel-kun!"

Lecia pounced on Rudel.

"My queen, what's wrong? What's the emergency?"

Lecia enjoyed hugging her special person very much.

She removed her face from his chest and then looked at him very embarrassed.

She put her hand shyly to her mouth and uttered words that only a pure maiden in love would say.

"I'm sorry to call you while I'm busy... it's just... I just wanted to see you..."

Lecia gave slight glances exchanging between her face and the ground.

Rudel's heart pounded so hard he couldn't help just hug her.

"Lecia!"

"Kyah!"

She let out an adorable cry as he embraced her, the hug was so tight that her breasts were squashed together, looking bigger than they already were.

After they embraced, they gave each other a passionate lovers' kiss.

Rudel and Lecia exchanged saliva and brushed their tongues for almost four minutes without leaving their mouths.

After running out of oxygen, they took up space.

They both gasped as they looked at each other.

"As always, kissing my queen is my favorite thing to do."

"Geez~, an old woman like me shouldn't be treated like a young girl."

"You're a young girl! No woman can be your age and look like she's reaching her twenties!"

"That was out of line."

"Sorry."

After looking at him a bit seriously and him apologizing, Lecia laughed.

"Forget it, I just wanted to tease you a little, let's go sit down."

Lecia gave him a smile that only a woman would do with the man who was her husband.

◇◇◇

"Huhh~ so two more lovers. What a womanizing boy you are."

Rudel was sitting on the couch with her.

Lecia entwined her arm with his, getting her breasts to engulf him.

Their hands were clasped together as if they were children in love.

She laid her head on his shoulder as she listened to everything he told her.

Her eyes were closed, but they snapped open when she heard about what happened with Lucy.

Then they opened wider when Sara and Ellen were mentioned.

Lecia gave him a serious look as she used a mocking tone.

Rudel noticed this and said.

"Could it be... that you're jealous?"

Lecia realized that she was getting jealous over some young girls.

"D-Don't talk nonsense! I'm an old woman, there's no way I can get jealous of some young girls!"

"Then... can you stop pinching me?"

"...!"

Lecia was pinching Rudel's hand the moment she heard how he rescued Lucy from her wedding to Jude.

Deep down she really envied that situation.

She remembered the day she married Leonis.

She was barely 15 at the time, while he was 4 years older than her.

It was the first time she saw him, she had heard that he was older, a romance between a young girl and an older man was what she mostly read about in her free time in the palace of Wales Principality, her home.

She dreamed of being with a wonderful man.

But Leonis was badly groomed, he belched while accepting her as his wife and even his teeth were dirty from greasy food.

The image of a wonderful husband and dream married life was ruined at that moment.

Even when they had their first time, it was bland.

She felt no bonding with him, no affection and even less importance to the red stains on the bed.

For her it was as if it had been just another formality.

So, she thought that if at that moment he, Rudel had appeared and taken her away... she would have jumped into his arms.

But such a thing implied that Liam would not have been born.

Even if she hated her husband, and even if her son was a hopeless jerk. She would never change her past.

That's why she felt jealous of Lucy.

To make it all worse, Lecia heard that they were all beautiful young women, with sad stories and especially big breasts.

That last made her angry.

In a childish tone as if throwing a tantrum, puffing out her cheeks she said.

"It's because they all fall into your personal taste zone. It makes me think you only go for women with large volume breasts. It makes me feel like you only see me as an object─"

Before she finished speaking, Rudel hugged her.

She did too, he calmed her down so she wouldn't think he only lusted after her body.

"It's true that I like breasts, and that they love me, but I always kept my ideal that feelings matter more."

"For that reason both Alisa and Airi I couldn't be with them, in Lucy's case it's because I made her suffer and I didn't know it. With Sara it was unexpected and from Ellen... I'll just say that her seduction is too much for me."

He patted her head as he revealed his feelings to other women.

Lecia had a warm look on her face as she listened to how despite having splendid bodies, he loved them for their personalities, also listing the reasons why he loved her.

Her heart was pounding so hard she couldn't help but cry.

"I'm sorry."

"There's nothing to be sorry for."

"It's not because of that. It's just that I've been wondering about this."

"...?"

"Is sexual relationship a very complicated topic for you?"

"──Huh?"

Rudel's face showed an idiot expression when he heard the word "sexual relationship".

Such a thing he wanted very much to try in his previous life, now in this new life he had experienced it.

But still, Rudel felt nervous when he heard it.

Lecia resumed her words.

"I understand that our first night you were eager to do it with the woman you idolize, but with Alisa and her friend you told me it was different."

"Your breathing became choppy, as if you were about to faint. Is your sexual desire really different between your fiancés and me?"

Rudel blushed and turned his face away as he answered.

"I-it's just that with you I always acted to impress you, with them I didn't. It's like telling me to start seeing my little sister as a woman, it feels weird."

"But Rudel-kun, they are your girlfriends, it's okay to want to have relationships with them. Normally it's after marriage, but young people these days are different."

"I always imagined that you took Alisa's purity long ago and that Siegwald as well as she had talked to you about waiting for her to get pregnant..."

"She?"

"Nothing important. But I mean it."

"If you want to have sex with your girlfriends so badly, just do it, I'm sure like with me, they want to do it..."

Lecia averted her face because of what she said. She confessed that she enjoyed intimacy with Rudel.

Rudel said after approaching her.

"With you I can act according to how I feel, but with them I would feel weird if I acted according to my inner age."

"...?"

"That's why... I want to take my time to accept the 'me' that is 17."

They kissed passionately and then lay down on the bed.

The next morning, they awoke, after breakfast and a kiss goodbye, Rudel returned to Aster.

◇◇◇

Lecia had laid down on her bed.

Waiting for a new day to come.

But a certain thought went through her head when she talked about Alisa with him.

(Now that I remember, Belinda told me that her daughter was also interested in him... should I help her?)

◇◇◇

"... What are you doing here at this hour... Eleonora-senpai?"

Ellen was in the capital due to her father having unfinished business to attend to.

She told the servant escorting her to take her to a certain place.

It was a huge mansion located in the center of the capital.

They had their own territory and several mansions in the capital as well as abroad.

Even in Aster they had a vacation home.

After introducing himself, the servant of the noble family went straight to see a girl who was playing dolls with her younger sister.

Her long wavy silky hair was orange-yellow, she had a long braid on the left side that joined her hair tied on the same side.

Her eyes were heterochromatic, a cherry red eye on the right side and on the left side an ice blue eye.

She was the second daughter of a very important marquis house, Redgrave Household, Alicia von Redgrave saw Ellen.

Also Alicia was Alisa's cousin because of her mother's blood relation.

Alicia knew Ellen for two reasons. The first was because of the social parties her family held, the second was due to her little sisters being playmates.

Ellen walked up to Alisa, greeted Alicia's little sister and then her.

"How are you, Alicia."

"Fine... but that doesn't answer my question."

"Millia and your sister don't have a playdate this week, there's no reason for you to come without her."

Despite sounding hostile, Alicia's tone was correct and she meant it in a polite way. Ellen had no business being here, but she came with a purpose.

"Calm down, I came because there's something I have to tell you."

"Me? If it's something vital you could have told me in the morning. There was no need to come at this hour."

"I wanted to come because I couldn't bear to tell you anymore."

Ellen bent down, that made her breasts sway a little, and said to Alice in a whisper.

"A little birdie told me you're interested in a certain hero who's studying abroad."

Her cheeks flushed, Alicia said to Ellen in an annoyed tone.

"How come you know that!"

Ellen put her finger to her lip.

"A girl has methods, if you want me to tell you, let's talk somewhere private."

"Fine..."

Said Alice which said goodbye to her little sister.

◇◇◇

"Why in the bathroom precisely do you want to talk?"

"It's very relaxing to do so, don't you like it?"

"Only with my sisters or mother, not with an acquaintance."

"Fufufu, how rude you are."

They both stepped into the bathtub which smelled of roses.

Alicia had her legs tucked in making her breasts squashed together.

While Ellen stretched her body and washed her long legs with a special soap to make her body silkier.

Her breasts were larger than Alicia's so they floated like her curls.

Alicia told Ellen bluntly.

"Eleonora-senpai, you're taking too long, I want you to tell me who told you that."

"About your unrequited feelings for Rudel?"

"...... Yes."

In an embarrassed tone Alice replied.

Ellen laughed a little.

"Both cousins in love with the same man, fufufu, the power to seduce women is incredible magic he possesses."

"Don't exaggerate. I found out too late that Alisa had feelings for Rudel-san."

"Is that so?"

"I want to know the story of how those feelings originated."

Ellen slowly moved closer to Alicia, making her breasts jiggle like fruit in a river.

Alicia proceeded to tell her story of how she fell in love with Rudel.

❤❤❤

When I was five years old was the first time we met.

It was a tea party between our mothers.

Our parents were business friends so the relationship between our parents was more than perfect.

We played a lot, met every so often to talk and even had her father knighted.

For a family of a lower status than mine, he had a good future.

As time went on my sisters and older brother treasured him as part of our family... there was just one problem.

I had no feelings for him.

Despite being engaged, I was never in love with him.

He could have lovers and I still wouldn't care.

We had good chemistry, but my feelings for him were empty.

Then one day, that event happened.

"Good morning young people of the despicable Kingdom. I am a nobleman of the commonwealth."

"And you will all be our hostages."

The cruiser we were on was under attack by the former Talis Commonwealth.

I was scared, I had never been in this kind of situation before.

By the time they arrived, I was with him.

I grabbed his hand, it was the first time I depended on someone other than my family.

I hoped maybe this event would make my feelings for him better.

But... they were extinguished the moment I saw him running away straight to the escape boats.

He couldn't escape like the other students as the boats were destroyed.

After they had us all inside, something unimaginable happened.

"I offer myself on behalf of all the students as a hostage! My name is Alicelotte von Bismarck, the duke's daughter!"

My cousin Alisa was taken hostage by the people of the commonwealth. I didn't understand why she did it.

But it's not like we were united after that event either.

Later we found out we were going to be attacked, I really got scared, I thought I was going to die... until I saw him.

"You pieces of shit just do what I say. Die for me, make your pathetic lives worthwhile at least, hahaha."

A black haired, aggressive looking guy stood in front of us giving us orders.

I felt offended as for a part of the nobility his behavior was very barbaric... but I felt a little happy when he said "If you want to live, fight."

Someone was making it clear to me for the first time in my life to do something for myself.

So I fought, I attacked with my fire magic at distances.

But a monster in the form of a catfish attacked me, made the ground I was on collapse.

I saw him, shouted for help, but he apologized and ran away.

I said to him as he left, "You're a cowardly idiot, I never want to see you again!".

My hands couldn't hold on any longer and I fell off the cliff.

I screamed as I fell.

Then... someone grabbed me like a princess.

"Really, how many times do I have to rescue princesses today?"

"It doesn't really matter. Try to be careful since I won't be able to do it again."

For some reason, he was flying. He gently set me down on the deck and then picked up his rifle and went straight to fight the monsters.

That made my heart race so fast, for the first time I felt a pounding I had never felt before.

We returned home safely, my family hugged me and cried for my safety.

My father told me that the boy's name was Rudel of Bradford Household.

A household of country barons.

I was shocked to learn that.

Days went by and every day I began to think of him.

One day, I wrote him a letter, it was an invitation to a tea party.

I wanted to talk to him about that day, first I would thank him and then I wanted to see about my mixed feelings.

But I waited all day in vain and he never came, I heard that I was not the only one to write him a letter of invitation, I thought he didn't come because he thought I was horrible than the other girls.

As the days went by an event happened that changed our life forever, the war.

The capital was attacked, I was with my friends drinking tea when a voice rang out shouting for us to escape.

We all did because the earth shook and then explosions were heard.

I ran to my house and when I arrived, I said to my father.

"Father, I'm safe! The capital was bombed!"

Seeing this, my father and brother were preparing to leave.

Apparently His Majesty the King declared that war was imminent.

My father returned from the palace and said that the culprit of the treason had already been punished, then told my brother to prepare for war.

I was scared, I didn't want them to go to war, but it couldn't be helped.

Hours passed and my father and brother came back.

They said they won, but it wasn't because of them or any soldiers. The one who ended the war was the same man who had been labeled a traitor.

Just hearing that he would soon be decorated with the title of hero made my heart pound.

We went to the palace as my father and brother were to be awarded for their achievements, after all those present were awarded, it was his turn.

I heard many things, that he was made a minister, a hero and above all a Count.

Such a thing in a single generation was something amazing.

My heart was pounding so hard it wanted to jump out of my chest.

I returned home after that and could not congratulate him even though we did not know each other.

A few days later I found out two things. The first was that my fiancé's family fled the Kingdom.

After the cruise event I broke off my engagement to him for abandoning me, my family told me to come to my senses because of our long-standing relationship.

In the end it didn't matter as we found out they had a lot of debts and bad company.

For some reason I was grateful that I had an excuse to have a tea party with Rudel-san.

I was writing a letter when my father came back, I asked him where he was going all dressed up and without my mother.

He said he went to an engagement ceremony, when I asked him if it was a friend's or a palace affair.

What he said totally cracked me up.

"The Hero of the Kingdom was engaged to the daughter of the Bismarck’s. I rarely expected it, no doubt the duke is a man who doesn't miss an opportunity."

Hearing that he was engaged to Alisa made me cry all night. I realized that I fell in love with him even though we had never spoken.

The new year had begun and a new semester at the academy.

I heard about this from one of my friends.

Alisa had a concubine, she was a commoner girl.

And that Rudel-san had gone to study overseas.

If Alisa allowed a commoner as a concubine, does that mean I can use the family bond we have to also become one?

I don't mind not being the legal wife, being a concubine is enough for me.

When I told Alisa about that, she ignored me, really dismissing me every time the subject came up.

That was what I told Eleonora-senpai as our faces met.

◇◇◇

"Huh~, it's a very nice story that one. It's just the problem of the legal wife who ruins that fantasy."

"I know."

Ellen moved so close to Alicia, their breasts pressed together.

Ellen said to Alicia in a whisper.

"That girl won't let you be a concubine because she's a big girl, if you want to be his wife, you have to go for it. Like I did."

"Huh?"

Alice couldn't understand what Ellen told her, but she forcefully affirmed it to her.

"If you want to be Rudel's woman, you must break through the wall called Alicelotte."

"I am one of his women after talking to him, I'm sure there must be others."

"To be a woman of his, you need to not be hideous to him, which I am sure you are not nor any others he has chosen."

"The second thing is to have lush breasts."

Ellen lifted Alicia's breasts to reaffirm their size.

"With breasts like that you can make him fall for you. And lastly..."

Ellen stepped back and stood up.

Her hair covered her breasts and her special place, she prepared to get out of the tub.

"You must keep the legal wife from being around. Only then can you become his wife, when you accomplish that, he will be all yours, fufufu, goodbye."

Ellen got out of the tub, swinging her big, smooth ass from side to side.

Alicia stood watching her and thinking.

(Can I be with him if I can keep Alisa from being around?)

◇◇◇

Night had fallen, it was time for bed.

Alicia and her younger sister were together in the same bed.

Alicia was hugging her little sister so tightly that she didn't realize she was shortening her breath as she made a funny expression.

"Hehehe, I can be Rudel-san's wife... I'll think of a plan."

And so, Rudel's harem was growing without his knowledge.

But that's for another story.

As a gift, I leave a link of how exactly Lecia looks and her cleavage: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/29245157

0