Save 85 ─ Little Sara
92 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My dear readers, the time has finally come for AIs to be known. We will also learn about Sara's past with her Rudel.

The volume will finally start to enter its climax! The fanservice is over!

In the next chapter, Rudel meets Zack and Lugh!

Life is so beautiful.

It's been two weeks in such a short time.

My days have consisted of going out fishing with the idiots, shopping at the market with Felicia and Ada, giving money to Erselica for being so pitiful and mostly giving love to my girlfriends.

Sara stayed home, occasionally visiting me to tell me how the preparations are going.

While Alisa, Airi and Lucy had dates with me.

We would go anywhere either for a walk or to eat and even pose for pictures that Bell would take.

The peace and quiet is the best.

But best of all, in the evenings, despite still living in Erselica's mansion, they wanted my love.

I took it for granted, but the next day Lucy wanted it too.

Then the sequence was repeated like this.

Today I gave no love to anyone as I exercised with Chlust because I felt I would gain weight by not doing anything useful at home.

On my sides I hugged my cute girlfriends who were wearing their pajamas.

I would occasionally grope their butts or play with their breasts.

I was asked if I wanted to play with them but I said no. I need to save energy to tolerate a lot of girls. I need to save energy to tolerate a lot of people who don't want to see me.

So we just hugged and kissed.

Being about to go to sleep, the door opens and Lucy came in with a pillow behind her.

"Rudel, I want to sleep with you today."

I said to her after sticking my tongue out of Airi's mouth.

"No problem, but there's no space here."

"No need."

*Jump*

Lucy jumped on my body and laid her head on my chest, her pillow placed next and kissed me goodnight.

I gave them all.

Sleeping with my girlfriends is so nice, I feel a huge desire to also sleep like this with Sara, Ellen and with Lecia.

How will my queen be? I hope well and that her breasts are more cheerful as her smile.

Morning came, when I woke up the girls were gone. Ixion by my side told me they went to the embassy as they got correspondence.

"By the way Master, there seems to be a visitor."

"From whom?"

"Diana came... in the company of someone unexpected."

◇◇◇

Diana had arrived at Erselica's mansion in a limousine belonging to Lugh's family.

She found Ada cheerfully cleaning the driveway.

"Hey, are you a maid from this place?"

Ada instead reacted in panic.

She dropped the broom and panicked.

"I-I'm so sorry! Y-Yes, I'm a servant of this place! Ah no, I'm-I'm a servant of young master Rudel!"

"Ah yes, well. Call him please, tell him Diana came to see him."

"I-I understand!"

Ada ran off.

Beside Diana floated Zero who commented on Ada's attitude.

"It was a very interesting reaction. At the same time, it looks very familiar."

"Familiar?"

"I feel like I've seen her before, but I don't remember exactly."

Hurried footsteps approached the door, Lucy opened the door jumping up to hug her sister.

"Diana, I wanted to see you so much!"

"O-Onee-chan easy, what's wrong?"

Lucy with a smile told her.

"I'm finally Rudel's girlfriend."

Diana in return made a face of "Excuse me?"

For the sudden statement.

When I came downstairs, Ada told me that Diana had come to get me.

I found Erselica behind the door of the guest room.

She said to me.

"Onii-chan, look!"

I entered the room, and was surprised to see Ixion with Diana.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Lucy-sama. I'm Zero. I'm... well, I'm the same type of species as Ixion. From now on, I look forward to working with you."

"Huh, ah, yeah."

Lucy was confused about how Diana had a floating object on her shoulder, it was just like Ixion.

It was a purple Ixion.

Lucy seeing me, ran in my direction to tell me something unexpected.

"Rudel, tell Diana I'm your woman now!"

"Did something happen for you to ask me to tell her that?"

"She wants to take me home and take me away from you!"

Lucy was now my woman, I was not going to let Diana, my future sister-in-law take her away.

Sisterly love is special, but Diana according to Erselica gives the feeling that she doesn't see Lucy as her sister but as the "sister" in the game she had.

Diana crossed her slender legs along with a sip of tea before saying.

"That's right, Onee-chan. I don't think you'll do well in a foreign country and you're safer in Aster to begin with. I'll protect you."

"I'll protect you," Lucy felt a lack of respect for his attitude.

"You say that only because you're engaged to Lugh."

"It's not because of Lugh. I'll protect you myself."

"What do you mean? It's Lugh who's going to protect us, isn't it? I can understand that as well as you can."

Lucy thought Diana was being optimistic because she was engaged to Lugh. However, Diana didn't seem to trust Lugh.

"I don't care about Lugh anymore. I now have the power to protect you all."

Diana for some reason sent me a stern look, Erselica behind me told her.

"That AI─ the sphere over your shoulder, it's part of the ten isn't it?"

"That's right."

Not understanding what they were saying, Erselica whispered to me after bending down.

"In the game there were ten pay items with the most cheatable stats. They were all the best of the best, they were also the most expensive. And if I'm not mistaken, there was in the store an icon with a design similar to that purple Ixion."

I see, so there are ten strong Ixion hiding out there, that's good isn't it? I mean in the context of protecting humanity.

Erselica added that this guy was in second place, there was one that surpassed him and it was in the empire.

Diana resumed the conversation.

"I was training, and when we went back to the port to resupply resources, a servant in my charge told me that you got engaged to Sara... are you crazy? And also my sister said you made her your woman. How shameless a womanizer can you be?"

That sounded offensive, but he was right. I like to be surrounded by beautiful women who have big breasts.

"My private life is none of your business, besides Lucy discussed something with me, so the Rosenberg Household will no longer be a problem for you or her."

"..."

"You will be the next head of the house, since Lugh has a younger brother at Lunor Household will be in no danger with their heir. Then I will be able to take Lucy home. Mr. Randolf told me that Vermillion Household can be rebuilt and have nothing to do with the great nobles."

"Don't tease me!"

Diana stood up, her anger overflowing in droves.

"You think because that man says everything is fine, I'm just going to accept it?"

"Onee-chan! Have you forgotten that we saw our parents, our relatives and our grandmother being burned alive in the mansion?"

"Don't you remember their screams as we drove away!!! I will never forgive the Rosenberg’s, let alone accept you taking my sister away for getting engaged to that villainess!"

"Zero, we're leaving!"

"Aye, aye."

Diana left the house in very hurried strides. I looked at Lucy and asked her if she was all right.

She put her hand under her breasts with a sad look on her face.

"Despite the fact that I accepted everything, what you say hurts me because it is true. For many years I would wake up screaming with our parents' screams."

I hugged her so she wouldn't think about it anymore.

"I'm sorry you have to endure knowing that the daughter of the man who did that to your family will now be my father-in-law."

Lucy hugged me back, hers was with tenderness.

"I told you I agreed to be your lover, so something like that doesn't matter to me. I just want to be with you."

Really, not even Alisa's childish side or Airi's pouting compared to Lucy's tenderness.

"Shall we go to breakfast?"

"Yes, Erselica-chan was preparing pancakes."

"You heard Erselica... what's up?"

"Ixion went after Diana."

◇◇◇

"Hey, you."

Zero and Diana were stopped by Ixion's voice.

Diana said "What's wrong?" but Ixion confessed "It's not you I was referring to, it's him."

Diana felt offended, Zero moved a little closer to Ixion.

Rudel came out of the house to find Ixion face to face with Zero.

"You're a warship right?"

"That's right."

"For months now I wanted to enter the dungeons, but an electromagnetic field was making interference with my drones so I had to give up."

"Is that so? I apologize for that, I didn't know the field was activated."

"As I am an artificial intelligence designed for military uses, I am always on the defensive."

"That does not interest me. I am interested only in this from you."

"Do you have any memory of what happened that day? The day ancient humanity lost."

Zero was briefly silent.

"No. I don't have any memories at all, I just remember that I was waiting for orders to move and one day Diana-sama appeared and took me out of that place."

"How convenient, isn't it? You never moved, but you did it at the first chance someone comes in contact with you."

"That's right, is that weird? I'm sure, as the person behind you, you must know that she has DNA from ancient mankind, I don't believe in that reincarnated stuff, but there's no doubt that there are four people in this country with the same aura, which has some similarity to the DNA of ancient humanity."

Diana was astonished.

"You say there are four reincarnated people in this country?"

Rudel was also amazed.

"I didn't know I had DNA from ancient mankind, why didn't you tell me?

Ixion was silent. Instead, Zero told him."

"Let me tell you, Rudel-sama, right? This boy shouldn't have told you since he must be one of those in favor of wiping out the new humanity."

"In favor? You mean there are more?"

"Indeed, well, before I was left waiting for orders, I received a news that some AIs rebelled against humanity, this boy must be one of them."

Rudel looked at Ixion, but then he would answer Zero.

"I don't think so. If it were so, this guy would have killed me by now. He's just a very disrespectful servant."

Ixion didn't answer anything, just stared intently at Zero.

Zero continued.

"The same way you analyzed me, I did. Your type of ship, the one floating in the middle of the territory is an ark type, right? A refugee escape airship. I'm a fighter, our scales are very different."

Ixion replied with an intensity in his lens.

"Hoh? You say you can defeat me? Fascinating, I've never felt so equal to the Master before when he beats and taunts nobles. Come on, I'll show you that there is no one superior to me."

"I refuse, we are both companions, despite the fact that my desire to serve humans differs from yours which is hostile. I do not wish to fight against a partner."

"Don't use excuses, let's do it."

"Idiot, don't pick a fight."

Rudel grabbed Ixion who wanted to wriggle out of his hands.

Zero looked at those two as his yellow lens glowed.

He approached Rudel as he stopped Ixion from leaving.

"Pardon my rudeness, Rudel-sama, have we met before?"

"I don't think so. Perhaps my terrifying face must have looked just like some military man from your era."

"No, your face is impossible for anyone else to have, I really feel like we've met before."

"In any case, wouldn't you like to be my other Master?"

"Hey!"

Everyone made that shocked expression, but Ixion reacted the worst.

"You... you dare to want to steal someone else's Master?"

Zero instead replied after making a joking gesture.

"I was joking~, I was just trying to change the dark rhythm this conversation was having."

"Hey, give it a rest already, we're leaving. I also need to talk to you about those jokes."

"I'm so sorry."

Zero went straight to Diana who got into the limo.

Rudel said to Ixion who was still looking intently at Zero.

"What's wrong with you? I thought you would be happy to see another AI like you and Bell."

"That guy isn't like me, Bell I don't consider her one. But, I just feel like it makes me so angry to see him. Have I become like you in hating people because of my complexes? If so, I should self-destruct."

"You're a..."

Zero watched Rudel and Ixion fighting as the limo drove off.

Diana was saying to him.

"What was that all about back there?"

"It was nothing, just a joke."

"What a bad joke."

"Sorry~."

Zero replied in a playful tone, Diana seeing it exclaimed.

"All AIs apparently are useless good-for-nothings."

"... Correct that."

"Huh?"

Zero was asking Diana to correct herself without turning to look at her.

"I said you were useless because you were. You tried to pick a fight with that guy─"

"I said correct it back!"

Zero turned around, his yellow eye was red, much more so than Ixion's.

"Correct it back now, I'm not useless, did you hear right, I'm not, both he and you called me the same and I want you to take it back! Correct it back now!"

Diana was a bit startled by this sudden change. She thought she seriously offended him, since she is an artificial intelligence with a personality.

"Okay, I take it back sorry, calm down already!"

Zero's red eye returned to yellow after accepting the apology, but he started saying weird things.

"I-I'm not a liar..."

"I-I'm not a worthless..."

"I-I'm a Z-Zero... a w-warship..."

"I-I'm no good f-for-nothing..."

The electronic voice cut out as if it had interference, the same kind as an old radio trying to pick up signals.

Diana looking at him thought.

(What's wrong with this guy? Did he break down?)

Zero was back to normal after returning to Lugh's house.

❤❤❤

I still remember it as if it was a dream.

I was five years old at the time.

I had woken up as usual in my big room filled with toys of different sizes.

A maid came up to me.

"Good morning Sara ojou-sama, how did you dawn this morning?"

I stretched my little body before answering her as the daughter of the most important man in the country.

"As always, thanking the sacred tree for giving me greetings and a good family with magnificent servants."

"Fufu, you always say things about a lady of nobility and not a little girl, no doubt Rosenberg Household was blessed with a magnificent example of how noblewomen should be."

"No doubt."

It was the same every day, my life was the same and I always repeated the same routine.

After getting up I was helped to bathe.

I would eat the best food for breakfast.

I studied hard so that one day when I would be the wife of a young chief of one of the seven noble houses I would be able to help him.

Everything was the same, my life was perfect... until that very day.

My father called me into his office. In there next to him was a young man in armor.

His appearance was too average.

His black hair and eyes gave the impression of someone from the background.

His face looked like an idiot.

Who is he that father would want to introduce me to him?

"Sara, you've arrived. Let me introduce you to him."

My father extended his hand to the young man, but it was he who introduced himself instead of my father.

"How do you do, I'm Rudel a new knight in the service of this house~! A pleasure~."

He had a cheerful attitude but his manners were the worst.

"Hey, you must wait for me to introduce you. It's rude what you're doing."

"Is that so? I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again."

"Good. As he said, you will work as our knight escort. Of course, he'll be your escort."

I didn't like that.

"My escort? ... Him?"

My father seemed to guess what I was thinking.

"To make it simple, he'll take care of you since he's useless at everything."

"Hey! W-Wait a minute Randolf-san, don't say that!"

"Don't call your boss like he's your neighbor, insolent!"

"Excuse me!"

He really was a hopeless case this individual... but for some reason I didn't dislike his presence despite that attitude of his.

"Sara, you need to have kids your age to socialize, but honestly all their parents have a way of thinking that I don't like. That's why I brought this useless one along."

"You called me useless again!"

"...To be your playmate. Even if he doesn't look like it, his mental age is like yours, so you can use him as your plaything."

"You're really horrible, Randolf-san! Treating me like that even though we've known each other for many years!"

"My bond with you is nothing more than formalism because of your father and my mother! If it were up to me, I'd send you to the Herring Household, I'd beg that pig Randy to have you by your side and even beg him!"

"Would you go to such lengths to get rid of me!"

My father looked at him with a cold expression, he didn't even hesitate in his answer.

"Of course it would. You are the worst knight in the history of Aster, nay, of humanity. To graduate from the military academy took you ten years."

"It took you ten years to graduate! You're useless in every sense of the word!"

"No way~~~!"

The knight broke down.

Seeing him cry, something inside me wanted to comfort him.

Why did I feel that?

❤❤❤

"Hahahaha! How ridiculous."

"Hey, hey, is he really scaling it?"

"I can't believe this is real."

I finished my studies early so I was heading to the garden to soak up the sun.

Near a tree I found a group of knights gathered.

Among them was Rudel, he was climbing the top of a tree.

From what I heard, a bird had apparently stolen a magazine which was left at the top.

The knights were laughing at him, having been notified by some servant, Baltort arrived.

"You there, what are you wasting your time! Get back to work!"

The knights ran in fright from Baltort.

While Rudel stayed in the tree climbing.

I should have left too, but for some reason I stayed there.

I sat down on a chair nearby and asked him.

"How long will you be there?"

"Almost there... ah!"

An object fell to the floor and then he, smashed his face into the grass.

I picked up the magazine to give it to him, but my eyebrows furrowed at what I saw.

It was an obscene magazine, with large-busted women. For some reason it really bothered me, I even touched my small chest and it only made me angrier for some reason.

I handed it to Rudel after giving him a nasty look.

"This is very unpleasant for a knight of Rosenberg Household."

He was annoyed for some reason.

"A flat as a board little girl doesn't know about grown-up things."

His response was very childish, but I was so annoyed that I acted like a child myself.

"Hah! A-A little girl you told me! That's insulting, I'm a lady of nobility."

"You are a very spoiled and spoiled child in your own way. I can notice your look of thinking yourself superior to others."

"You dare to call me spoiled! And what's more, I think I'm superior to others!"

"That's right. that's why girls who think they're adults are the worst, act more like a girl your age. You're pretty, but as you grow up, that attitude of yours will make you look ugly like a witch, an ugly, flat witch to boot."

"S-Stop mentioning that I'm a plank! I'm developing, in a few years I'll grow up."

"But you'll be a plank."

She was starting to get on my nerves, I didn't know why I said that.

"You'll see! When I grow up, I'll be a beauty that makes men surrender at my feet."

"There are already men who do that in brothels. You can't succeed in tempting me, I'm not interested in dwarves and flats."

"Brothels! Okay, I'm pissed."

I grabbed her magazine and held it against my chest.

"When I grow up, my body will be like these women's! A splendid figure and lush breasts like them. You'll see that you'll beg to be my lover."

"Let's bet then, when you grow up and if you get a sensual body with huge breasts, I will become your slave."

"If that doesn't happen, you'll take it back and admit that flat women are jealous of those who have more than them."

"That makes no sense and has nothing to do with it! But fine, I admit it."

I stuck my tongue out at him and he grabbed it.

"It's a deal then, I'll see you in about ten years."

"You'll see, I'll be very beautiful and with a body that makes all men want me!"

I walked away very upset from there... but for some reason, it made me happy, angry, embarrassed, ashamed, laughing, and, most of all, jealous. Why did I go through that? I don't understand.

❤❤❤

"Rudel, you bastard! Come here!"

"I'm sorry!"

"You'll be sorry when I leave your body as a doormat!"

Before I knew it, three years had passed.

Rudel had become a fundamental part of this house.

He was always cheerful, very goofy and his smile made us laugh as he always tried to look on the bright side of everything.

Even now when my father was trying to kill him for taking a bottle of wine from his office.

He would chase him with his own sword.

These days were pleasant for me, thanks to meeting Tom from Exner Household and Jude from Banfield Household at a party.

I understood what Rudel was referring to.

I hadn't realized it, but he was right, my way of thinking and speaking indicated that I thought I was superior to others.

Thanks to that I knew in time that I was going to become a horrible person.

But I won't tell him, he'll make fun of me again and I hate that.

I'll tell him when I win the bet and my adult body is sensual.

"Rudel don't run away and face your punishment like a man!"

"I don't want to, thank you very much for recognizing that I am a man!"

Everyone laughed at the situation we saw, but there was an ulterior motive that we all knew.

A few days ago my younger brother Romeo, went to the Vermillion Household for a playdate. He had become engaged to the eldest daughter.

But that was cancelled shortly after for some reason. Romeo came back that same day with a high fever which lasted for a few days.

My father was furious, his blood pressure was going up every day, Rudel saw how bad he was and decided to relieve him of his stress.

My father, despite running and screaming, made no real effort to catch up with him.

Really, the house without him feels weird.

Huh?

Why did my heart beat fast when I thought of him?

❤❤❤

"Vermillion Household requested the help of all the knights of the seven noble houses. Baltort is unavailable as I sent him on a mission elsewhere."

"That is why Rudel, since the knights trust you, you will be the replacement lead knight. do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand perfectly."

Father came into my room, as I was having tea with Rudel.

He said he would go to the dungeon to help in the search for the sapling. It seems that Vermillion Household is looking for him intensely.

Rudel agreed, but for some reason I didn't want him to go.

I grabbed his hand without realizing it, he saw me and said with a smile.

"Don't worry, Sara-chan. Nothing will happen to me."

His self-confidence was his only appeal.

"I don't have confidence in you, that's why I worry about you."

"How cruel! But..."

He caressed my head with his hand, it was big and made me feel like closing my eyes and falling asleep like that.

Wait... I don't think that's it....

"I told you I'm strong, that's why I'll become the guardian."

"The eldest daughter of Vermillion Household is almost my age."

"I'll wait until I'm a beauty when I'm an adult, just like with you, I'll have a harem of big-breasted beauties, hahaha."

"You are indeed a..."

My mouth stopped at what he said.

He took it for granted that I will have that body of the handsome one, I mean, does he want me to be his when I grow up?

Insolent, I will not become your wife when I grow up.

I'll make you kneel at my feet, but I won't be your wife.

Rudel flashed me his thumb with a big smile.

"I'll be back."

My heart beats so hard it hurts.

Hurry back, you fool.

❤❤❤

"Sara, don't come!"

Some time passed, it was raining.

For some reason there was a commotion in the lobby.

I sneaked over, found my mother with her hand over her mouth and on the floor.

My father and Baltort had a look of anger and sadness on their faces.

I approached without them noticing.

My father noticed my presence and shouted.

I didn't know what he meant until I saw inside the long box they brought.

In it... I found Rudel's body split in two.

"Huh..."

No way... tell me it's a joke... please....

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeeeeeeeel!"

I started screaming as tears overflowed from my eyes and my cries could be heard all over the place.

My mother was hugging me as I desperately tried to go and hug her cold body.

I finally understood. I, I loved Rudel.

An existence that made my perfect world go round and round.

Because of not being selfish, I lost him.

For many years I blamed the Vermillion family. I hated them from the bottom of my heart, so I was glad deep down that my father days later destroyed that family.

It was revenge for all they had made him suffer.

Especially my revenge for taking away my first love.

Years later, I met Lucy.

She looked so smiling with that stupid expression on her face.

My father asked me to protect her from Derrick and Jude.

I did it not because she asked me to, but to annoy her a little.

I wanted to get it off my chest for taking Rudel away from me.

Then, that happened.

Lucy was standing next to Rudel, a much younger Rudel but the face was the same.

The voice, the expressions and even the obscene way of looking at women's breasts.

It made me happy, it made me think that my wish came true.

That that flower fulfilled my wish, had given me back the man I loved.

He had girlfriends and Lucy, but I didn't care.

For today, I would be Rudel's wife.

◇◇◇

Sara woke up from her dream.

Happiness was marked on her face.

"Today will be a great day."

As she stood up, her gaze focused on a strange black rose decorated on her wall.

"It was all because of you, I thank you."

She said before heading to the bathroom.

The black rose was dropping its petals, when the last of them fell.

Something sprouted from the sacred tree.

Loli Sara fanservice: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/30329246

0