Special #6 ─ Questions and Answers
97 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, as you could see, the volume ends here, in the next chapter is the author's notes.
I thank you again for reading my stories.
In the next volume we reach number 100!!! I'm very excited about that.

⚫ Hello everyone, it's me Ixion.

⚫ Welcome to the questions and curiosities section of this volume.

⚫ Our guests this time are none other than them, the Rosenberg family.

*The door opens and they enter*

🔶 Nice to meet you, I'm Randolf.

🖤 Same here, Marian I am.

🖤 I'm the eldest daughter Sara.

🔶 ... Romeo I am, nice to meet you.

*Sitting down*

⚫ Well, it's a pleasure to have you all here. On behalf of our dear readers and fans, there are a few things we'd like to hear from you.

🔶 As the head of this family I will answer any questions you have.

⚫ Alright, the question for you is as follows.

"Acting Chairman, how do you feel about Rudel?"

⚫ That's a valid question knowing how much you have helped him.

🔶 ... Um, it's a little complicated to say. But I can say it, what I feel for him is a feeling of wanting to punch him.

*All surprised*

⚫ I'm not surprised by that, everyone wants to punch him. But is there a reason right?

🔶 Of course. I want to teach him that the world of adults and politics is serious business, just remembering how Herring wanted his head or declaring war on the Kingdom and having to stop him was upsetting.

⚫ Even if it happened, it would destroy them.

🔶 ... Leaving that question aside. I'd really like to invite him for a drink. I feel so relaxed when I'm with him. Almost like I have a partner like my age and I can tell him my woes.

⚫ You're not so wrong. And you seem like a better father and politician than Siegwald... I'd better erase that.

⚫ Next, Marian.

🖤 Fufu, I'm a little excited.

"How is it that Sara's mother can have that body after giving birth to two children? Those breasts and waist don't belong to a woman who had children!"

*Disgusted*

⚫ Ignore that, here's a better one.

"How do you feel about Rudel as a son-in-law?"

*Touching lips*

🖤 I've only known him for a short time, but he seems like a nice guy. My husband has told me about all the trouble he has caused, but even with that he has helped us so much, I would like to have him as a son-in-law.

🖤 Although more than anything I'd like to talk to him about being a little more delicate on the subject of women.

*Touching her breast*

*Boing*

🖤 I could notice how he was focusing his gaze on my breasts, it's natural for a guy to be interested in the female body, but in an older woman's. I wonder if he'll have some mother complex?

🖤 Sara, you'll have to train him well to stop being like that.

🖤 Err, right....

⚫ ... Okay, next up is Sara.

"Now that you and Lucy have clarified your views, do you think you'll be friends?"

🖤 ... Considering that Rudel and I will now be a couple. I guess I could try to ask her out for coffee.

⚫ Sara, you've grown up unlike Alisa. Just don't end up attached to Lucy like she's the only woman in the world.

🖤 Huh? What's that supposed to mean?

⚫ Nothing for you to worry about... for now.

🖤 Hey!

⚫ And, finally, Romeo.

🔶 I want to study, hurry up with that.

"Will you really cause a fuss in the next volume? You gave the feeling that you'll bring trouble like Zack."

🔶 What's wrong with me?

*Arriving unseasonably*

🔘 Hi Ixion.

⚫ Zero, how did you get here?!

🔶 I'm here too.

🔘 Zack-sama was also curious about this when he heard so I accompanied him.

⚫ You were spying on me since it's impossible for that to be known!

🔘 In that case you should try to have a safer security.

⚫ Die!

*A laser beam comes out of the ceiling*

🔶 Uwaah, the gray sphere went crazy!

⚪ Ixion, don't cause a ruckus!

🔘 You heard Ixion, don't cause a ruckus.

⚫ I'll kill you, don't move!

⚪ Everybody run away, Ixion's gone crazy!

*Laser beams shoot out from everywhere*

⚪ Waah, Ixion and Zero are fighting!

⚪ Sara, get your family out of here! And, Zack, get that guy under control!

🔶 Don't give me orders, villain!

⚪ Everybody's gone crazy!

⚪ This special has been ruined again!

*Explosions and gunfire all over the place*

⚪ Sorry about this, dear readers, but look forward to World Ixion/SAGA volume 7, this volume will be one where me and Ixion will have a major statement in our lives.

⚪ Waah, Ixion you almost got me!

⚫ Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerooooooooooooooooo!

🔘 Ixiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooooon!

⚪ See you! You almost hit me, you damn scrap!

0