Characters (and mechas) Vol. 7
118 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Beatrix Liz Vermillion (Similar to Tallinn from Azur Lane)

The former priestess, matriarch of the Vermillion Household of the original Seven Aristocratic Families, mother of Lucy and Diana as well as the former betrothed who left Randolf at the altar for a commoner.

 

Calvin (Similar to Kaoru Sakuraba from Idolm@ster)

A commoner who managed to become the guardian thanks to both him and Beatrix discovering each other's love for each other.

He wishes to change the country's way of thinking.

 

Randy Zaja Herring (Similar to Baron Ruckner from Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou!)

The head of the Herring Household of the Six Great Nobles from the Aster Supreme Kingdom, a repulsive man both physically and politically.

His two sons died, but he cares more about his revenge against Rudel for the humiliation they have received since the year began.

 

Lugh Eliol Lunor (Similar to Makoto Tachibana from FREE)

One of the capture targets of the possible sequel to the game.

He is Diana's boyfriend and loves her very much after his love event which he reciprocated with Lucy.

Among all the capture targets he is the easiest to conquer.

(Lugh's hair style: Floch Forster from Attack on Titan)

 

Wenz Eliol Lunor (Similar to Inspector Galmar from D.Gray-man)

The head of Lunor Household and Lugh's father.

A cowardly man who always gives in to the other great nobles.

He has a younger twin brother.

 

Lucian Noctis Wayne (Similar to Kyosuke Higuchi from Death Note)

The head of Wayne Household, Zack's adoptive father.

When Zack became the heir by the will of the sacred tree, he disinherited his biological son.

He is Randolf's current right-hand man due to Linus no longer being trusted.

 

Malcolm Noctis Wayne (Similar to Reever Wenhamm from D.Gray-man)

The rightful heir to Wayne Household, but due to what happened to Zack, he lost everything.

He doesn't hate him, but pities him as he knows his father's manipulative nature.

He works as a science teacher at Aster's academy.

 

Warrick (Similar to Heinz Axmann from Muvluv)

A soldier of the republic who infiltrated Aster for secret reasons.

His main desire is to prove that his homeland is number one, therefore, he is capable of lying to achieve his goal.

 

Armors

Grappler MK II (Link: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/96420252)

Zack's armored unit which was damaged by Rudel.

Zero made several modifications resulting in a superior armor to Battler.

 

Lumiel (Link: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/im-the-evil-lord-of-an-intergalactic-empire/images/4/42/2b_4.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20211118214604)

An armor developed by Ixion in secret.

After what happened in the war, Ixion understood that he must have Battler's back up in case something happens.

Its name means "Light" in French.

 

Airships

Ixion (Link: upper ship, https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs/images/a/a7/Vol.7-04.png/revision/latest?cb=20210129181131)

The main body of Ixion.

 

Zero (Link: lower ship, https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs/images/a/a7/Vol.7-04.png/revision/latest?cb=20210129181131)

The main body of Zero.

What I have to say I will say in the next "chapter".

Important information for all readers.
The chapters will also be uploaded to a drive account where they will be available in pdf and epub for reading.
What is this for?
Each document will have illustrations and there is even a cover!

 

0