Save 94 ─ Sisters Fight
66 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Little by little we move forward with the events of this arc.

Zack is earning his comeuppance, Zero is making merits to be left without circuits so it's Diana's turn to receive her hatred for being an idiot.

I leave a Sara as fanservice to lighten your bile.

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/31169205

Sauce to the arts: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1NwaCq6b5_YPa_jJbavzMBxbFHsa2oOth

I had just woken up.

It was a splendid morning, the kind of morning you want to go on forever.

Why do I say that?

It's because of the one my eyes were seeing.

"Umm~, I don't want to go to class."

Lucy was beside me.

Yesterday in the afternoon, after eating, Lucy came up to me and said.

"Hey, I want to sleep with you today."

I told her it was okay, but she looked at me in an embarrassed way and responded to what I said.

"I don't mean that kind of sleeping... I mean the other kind."

I understood the moment I rectified my love.

Of course, I was happy.

I grabbed a change of clothes, left money on the table where Erselica was crying as Clovis gave all the food to her pets, and grabbed Lucy and took her to my house.

I won't say what happened, I'll just say that from start to finish it was wonderful.

There is certainly nothing that makes me happier than that.

Lucy was hugging me and babbling cute things.

 

 

Of course, we were both in our underwear after we finished.

Lucy's underwear was pink, with a grown woman's touch in the design.

I took the opportunity and groped her a bit.

"...?"

She noticed that I was touching her.

She smiled at me in a very loving way.

"Good morning, Rudel."

"Good morning, Lucy."

Instantly we kissed, we agreed that when we slept together, if either of us woke up before the other, we would kiss each other good morning.

I waited for Lucy to do it because I liked her to take the lead.

The kiss was light but deep.

Lucy positioned herself on top of me.

Her soft bottom was touching my bottom.

That put me in the mood.

"Let's skip the academy, I'm getting in the mood."

"You did it a lot yesterday, do you want to do it that bad?"

I wanted to shout "Yes" but I remembered that meant Erselica would look at me with a face that would say.

"And so you say you're not unfaithful?"

Looking at me with the superior face with which I look at others.

So we'd better leave this for the return.

"Better on the way back, there will be more time."

"Coward."

"Huh."

Lucy said a few words accompanied by a coldness in her gaze which erased the mood in a second.

She lay down next to me again.

"Give me five minutes, I'll go make breakfast later."

She said that and covered herself with the sheets.

I still don't understand women.

*Doorbell*

Someone was knocking at the door, I grabbed my clothes and before leaving the room I said goodbye to Lucy.

"I-I'll go check who it is. I'll wait for you downstairs."

She said something to me that I couldn't make out what it was since she mumbled it into the sheets, but if I'm not mistaken, I think it was....

"Idiot."

An unexpected person came to visit.

With wavy yellowish blonde hair that reached to her shoulder blade and beautiful emerald green eyes.

This girl, Sara Ciel Rosenberg, is the Acting Chairman's daughter as the villainess.

She was also my lover.

The reason she is no longer is because of what happened on that day, she apologized to me and said she wanted some time to herself to gather her thoughts, I told her it was okay.

For now, we are back to being friends.

Sara had a depressed expression on her beautiful princess face.

"Good morning Sara, is something wrong?"

She answered me dejectedly.

"Good morning Rudel, sorry, can I come in?"

"Sure, make yourself at home."

Sara came in and Ixion who was hiding came out from somewhere.

He brought tea and cookies.

We sat on the couches in the living room, Sara was looking very anxiously at her tea.

I said to her, "Does it smell awful?"

I was about to yell at Ixion, but she denied it, shaking her beautiful hair side to side in denial.

"No. It's not that... you see, it's about Romeo."

"He still hasn't shown up?"

Sara's younger brother, Romeo Ciel Rosenberg, a boy just like her, but with glasses, Randolf's heir.

The same day that incident happened, I kicked him hard in his face.

I wanted to apologize to him, but I found out later that he ran away from home.

Sara said to me at first.

"Leave him, he's probably at one of our relatives or properties."

Sara wanted Romeo to rest, university must stress him a lot, that's why they didn't look for him and let him have fun playing escape artist.

But then she told me that they asked everywhere and there is no answer.

It seems that the earth swallowed Romeo.

Sara spoke to me after taking a small sip of her cup.

"I'm very worried, it's one thing for him to be upset and quite another for him to have run away. Both my mother and father are distraught."

"I don't know what's wrong with that boy."

I stood up and hugged her.

I told her as I stroked her head.

"Don't worry. I'll make sure Ixion looks for Romeo, with that guy in charge, Romeo will show up by the next morning."

"I'm afraid that's impossible even for me."

Ixion suddenly said something unexpected.

"What do you mean? You can't find him?"

He stared at me for a while and then said.

"It's not that I can't. It's because there is in the environment a strange disturbance."

"Basically the magic element in the air causes a distortion and I can't use my drones."

"You can't do?"

"It's the same as asking me to navigate on a foggy night. Suicide."

You shouldn't put it that way.

I looked at Sara and said the same thing.

"I'll be sure to look for him too Romeo anyway, after all, he's my brother-in-law."

Sara blushed when she heard that I treated Romeo as my family.

"... You haven't given up on me I see."

"You're one of my women whether you want to accept it or not. I'll make sure you're happy."

She hugged me in response.

"You still want me by your side despite what I did to you. I don't know if you are very foolish or a great man."

"I'd say foolish, Master doesn't fall into any good category."

I glared furiously at Ixion, at that moment, Lucy came down.

"Rudel, excuse me, I'll go prepare the─"

Going downstairs, Lucy was only wearing my shirt from yesterday, due to her big breasts the buttons didn't close and only half of the shirt was buttoned.

Sara saw her and teased Lucy to make herself feel better.

"I told you once. You are a very vulgar woman."

"Kyah!"

Lucy shouted as she reached over to slap Sara, but I ended up being the one hit.

Why?

◇◇◇

After arriving at the academy, Lucy went looking for Diana.

She found her talking to some teachers who belonged to Vermillion Household.

The New Year's event is important for the academy, so Sara was going to be the representative of the students in the events that were going to be held that day, but since Diana was of higher status, she would take care of that.

Lucy greeted her.

"Hello, Diana, good morning."

"Good morning, onee-chan."

For some reason, Diana's mood was lousy.

Of course, it was due to her being selected without asking her to be the student representative.

She was glad to have taken that position away from Sara, but she couldn't imagine the pressure in it.

"Diana, I want to talk to you for a few moments in private."

"Can't it be while we head to our classroom?"

"Please~."

Lucy pleaded with her sister in a flirtatious tone, if it were a boy, he would have given in instantly, but to Diana it was just her older sister's whim.

She sighed and agreed.

"Fine, but keep it short."

"Great!"

Lucy led Diana to a secluded area of the school.

◇◇◇

"... Excuse me?"

Diana listened to what her sister said, at first it was things related to both of them, she didn't take any importance to them with the exception of only one thing.

"I want to spend with you as much as I can before I leave."

"Leave? To where?"

"To the Kingdom of course. Diana, did you forget that when Rudel comes home, I'm going with him?"

The bread in her hands fell to the floor.

Diana was breaking out in a cold sweat.

"Go... to the Kingdom?"

"I had already told you. That's why─"

"I thought you meant it as a joke!"

Diana stood up and shouted at her sister, fear flashing across her face.

Lucy looked with a serious face at her younger sister.

"Diana, I love Rudel. He cannot live here as neither he nor the great nobles can stand each other."

"Going to the Kingdom is the only solution so that he and I can be together."

"You must be joking! It's impossible for you to do that!"

She grabbed her sister, her nails digging into her skin.

"Diana, you hurt me."

"I won't let you do that!"

Lucy heard her little sister order her to stay, she couldn't take it anymore and faced her.

"What's wrong with you?"

"We may be family, but that doesn't mean I have to be tied to this country."

"That has nothing to do with it! You have an obligation to fulfill as the priestess!"

"I'm the priestess of the sapling, there's no problem with that because we'll take it to the Kingdom."

"I don't care about the Kingdom or the sapling! I care about you leaving!"

The reason Diana was so scared was because of the game stage.

(This is really bad.)

(If my big sister wants to go to the kingdom, that would mean there would be no one to defeat the final boss.)

Despite what happened, Diana still thought of Randolf as the final boss.

In the middle of the third school year, Randolf would rebel against Aster, baring his fangs and attacking the country while merging with the sacred tree.

(Despite the fact that none of the capture targets are linked to my older sister, she is still the only one who can defeat the final boss,)

(I do not possess the skills to be a priestess that Granny Elsa told me about).

(Without the power of the heroine, this country is sunk.)

(I can't let her go, no matter what.)

Diana was thinking of an excuse to get Lucy to back down, but her sister beat her to it.

"If you're thinking that by leaving here I'll forget about you, you're wrong."

"I'll come visit you every holiday or vacation. You're my sister, I won't leave you alone if that's what you think."

Lucy gave Diana a loving smile, thinking that was the reason why she didn't want her to leave.

At that moment, Diana remembered something about her past.

She had a younger sister and an older sister,

Her relationship with her younger sister was just like that of strangers, that was because she was an otaku at heart.

But they didn't get along particularly badly, the real problem was with her older sister.

Unlike Diana, her older sister was a girl who always achieved her goals.

She was very beautiful, popular and everyone wanted to be with them.

Even the boy she liked ended up being her older sister's boyfriend.

Deep down, Diana was envious of her sister.

Being popular.

Being beautiful.

Being charismatic and very sociable.

These were qualities Diana always wanted to have.

She imitated her older sister, but she could never be 100% like her.

But one day, that happened.

The boyfriend Diana had gotten years ago said to her.

"Sorry, let's break up."

"Huh? Why?"

She didn't understand that.

"We were so happy, why do you want to break up?"

He told her something that puzzled her.

"For starters, I like your sister, I'm sorry. I tried to have something with her several times and I admit it, it was my fault."

"Your sister turned me down several times so it would be very awkward for me to see her every time I come over."

"But that reason is minuscule compared to this..."

"You are very controlling. I'm sorry, but with you sometimes I feel like I'm just a pet, and I'm not one of those guys who likes to be treated like a trophy by his girl."

Diana listened to all the reasons why her boyfriend broke up with her, but the one that bothered her the most was just one.

"You always try to sound like your sister in some things, and you end up being very fake, you are not yourself and by that I mean you are controlling. You want everything to go your way just like your sister."

At that moment, Diana yelled at him.

"Don't fuck with me!"

"I'm not like my sister!"

"I'm better than her!"

"I've accomplished things that I've overcome by myself and she hasn't!"

"That's why I don't try to be like her! I'm me and I'm not a shadow!"

Her ex-boyfriend was startled to see her angry.

Diana at that moment understood, that what irritated her the most, was that it was true.

She wanted to be like her sister in certain aspects, but there were times where she wanted to be totally like that big sister, radiant as the sun.

After reincarnating, Diana found an older sister similar to her former older sister.

The difference was that this older sister was nice and always told her that she loved her.

Perhaps because of that affection, Diana felt strange.

At that moment, she pinched Lucy's cheeks.

Lucy in response did the same.

"Diana, it hurts. Let go of my cheeks."

Lucy thought it was a practical joke, but her sister's next words mortified her.

"I... I've always hated you."

"...!"

"That kindness, that affection you feel for others, that sun-like radiant energy you exude. I've always detested it, it hates women like you more than anyone else."

"If you want to bugger off to the Kingdom with that little guy, you can go, I'll manage on my own by myself against that villain."

Diana removed her hands and left.

Lucy watched her go, she didn't understand what happened.

Being away from her sister, Diana said.

"Zero, are you there."

"Yes. I am always by her side."

Zero manifested to one side of her.

"From now on we are on our own, no matter what happens, you will take my orders as absolute."

"Understood, Diana-sama."

Diana smiled from the bottom.

(Good, that's the way things should be.)

(Now that I've told her everything I've always thought, I'll be the one to bring that villain Randolf to the justice he deserves.)

"Diana, there you are."

A boy approached Diana.

He was a tall young man with a pleasant face, turquoise hair with a two-block cut and brown eyes.

He was one of the capture targets and Diana's fiancé, Lugh Eliol Lunor.

Lugh approached and handed Diana a letter.

"What's this?"

"Open it."

Diana opened the letter and on it was an address.

"An appointment? Lugh, I don't have time for appointments right now, I'm too busy."

"Diana, my family is getting suspicious of you."

"Excuse me?"

"My parents have asked me about you several times, you are my fiancée, but we don't spend much time together, they are distressed because they look down on our relationship."

"That's why I want to show them with this date that we have no problems, it's important to us."

Diana sighed.

"Okay, I'll let Lutart know to take me when I finish my business."

"I'm glad to hear it, I'll tell my family to get ready too."

"... Well, if you'll excuse me I have things to do."

Diana left, Lugh continued on his way towards his living room.

◇◇◇

Night fell.

Lugh was at home in a fancy suit, his parents approached him.

"Didn't she say what time she was coming?"

"She said when she finishes her business, it's still early for that."

"... Well, we'll wait until eight o'clock."

"Mom, don't worry, even if she's busy with things, it's impossible for her to miss."

"Why do you say so?"

Lugh smiled and said.

"Today is our anniversary of when we met a year ago."

Hours passed and Diana never showed up, Zero went to tell Lugh that Diana was busy with some business she couldn't get out of her mind.

Those issues involved Zack.

0