Save 108 ─ Monster Tree
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well, in view of what happened in the previous chapter, let's tell a little of what happened.

This chapter will explain it, but I'll satisfy your curiosity.

This was always planned, if you read Razel vol 7 (if you didn't, DON'T READ THIS!) the same door appears.

That means that what you will read is canon, it also confirms that multiverses are real, but it still leaves many mysteries.

Another example is that of the gods mentioned in Cheat Lord, are they also canon you may ask? As we read the misadventures of Rudel and the others you will see.

I certainly wished it would get to this part. Because with this chapter and the next one we will be demonstrating why this is one of the best Lore’s in the world.

Does Ixion suffer from bipolarity? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, or maybe he is like your toxic girlfriend and just likes to annoy you.

Secret characters are something you will very rarely see me do, this is the first time I do it, the reason for doing it this way is to make it a surprise for unexpected enemies or allies.

This came to me after I put about "Rasiel" in my otome novel.

The text you see is Arabic, and as it says in the note, it was taken from the black bible, the bible of Satanism, the real one, not this attempt to promote paganism for people who smell their own farts.

So if there are any Arabs in the readership, don't be offended or offended, a friend of mine got that paragraph from the Deep web, which is much longer and scarier, it is in Arabic as it has to do with things of enmity with Israel and you know the rest.

Undoubtedly with this chapter we sealed all the questions of the second year, among them the unexpected plot twist.

A personal detail, in vol 3 when Diabolos comes out, it was understood that there was a secret boss, the order went like this.

Sub bosses, Klein and any others.

Final Boss, Bandel/Diabolos.

Secret Boss, "That".

In this case it is similar.

Minions, Diana and Aster's Fleet.

Sub bosses, Zack and Zero.

Final Boss, The Sacred Tree (instead of Randolf it was Lugh and Zero again).

Secret Boss, Zorn.

One detail before reading the chapter, there will be no meme since I can't think of anything, I mean there will be fan service, but I didn't want to say that, instead, both Lugh and Zack have a 2.0 in Razel and I will reveal it at the end of the volume.

Enjoy what you will read as I was 2 years waiting to tell it.

Now that we know Lucy's mom isn't a bitch, can we say she's a wasted MILF?

https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/24852262

Link where you can see the chapters with illustrations and memes:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NwaCq6b5_YPa_jJbavzMBxbFHsa2oOth

Secret Characters:

Zorn (Similar to Zagred from Black Clover)

A being who calls himself a "demon".

It has been living for several centuries inside the sacred tree.

 

Helsalem (Similar to Ivan the Terrible from Fate/Grand Order)

A low-ranking companion of Zorn in the demon world.

He possessed the creature known as the dungeon boss to search for the sapling.

 

Goetia (Similar to Grueler from Granblue Fantasy)

Superior to Helsalem in rank, but inferior to Zorn.

He was locked up like Zorn, but in magic armor under the Herring territory.

 

Monster Tree (Similar to Licht Demon Form from Black Clover)

The final boss of the game, Randolf was supposed to be the one to merge with him. Or with Lucy in the bad ending being killed by her beloved.

But something happened and now he took on a sinister appearance by merging with Lugh and Zero.

____________________________

When the game developers were writing the backstory for the characters in the sequel to that game, many wondered.

Why sequel?

They revealed that to the director and producer, but there was something else they asked.

What does Lugh mean?

It was a strange name for a boy.

The person responsible for writing the backstory revealed....

"Lugh means, 'demon of jealousy' in an ancient language. I thought of it that way since, for the bad ending of him, this one would kill his girlfriend and the others after breaking his heart."

It was like this, how the bad ending of the game happened.

◇◇◇

Lugh merged with the sacred tree.

The sacred tree's body was transforming, its appearance was that of a human being.

His legs were the same as the lower limbs of frogs.

From his lower back grew a long tail, spikes protruded from his back to the nape of his neck.

His arms came to life forming a total of six arms.

From its back sprouted a blob that emerged from its body and transformed into a halo surrounding the entire upper part.

As the head formed, Lugh's face appeared there.

His hair was green unlike his body which was white.

When he opened his eyes, they were red and black liquid ran down his cheeks.

In the same way, a third vertical black eye with a red iris appeared on his forehead. He observed everything around him.

To finish his monstrous appearance, he grew several horns on his head.

"Lugh" cried out in a cry of pain.

"Dianaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!"

"How dare you betray me!!!"

Lugh turned to the final boss. Seeing him like this, Rudel clicked his tongue.

"Damn it, why did this happen? I don't understand."

Ixion was quickly informing him.

"Master, the moment the leaves fell, the magic element in the environment is being sucked out by Lugh. It's also altering the weather."

Rudel watched as black clouds covered all of Aster accompanied by thunder and high winds.

Rudel bit his lower lip hard enough that it bled.

"This shouldn't happen. This is not how things had to go."

"Even if it is, the fact that it happened cannot be denied."

"Master, there is no trace of Lugh anymore."

Rudel knew Lugh, to him he was a good guy, the kind of guy who, if he were friends with, you'd want him to be happy.

Rudel pounded the board as he cursed several times.

At that moment, they heard a strange sound.

It came from inside the monster tree.

It seemed to be regurgitating something.

Opening his mouth, they observed a large sized cannon, it was Zero's.

"... What the hell is that?"

Ixion reported.

"Master, move away at once!"

Ixion moved his robots, his body and Lumiel to another location, Rudel followed.

Looking at the monitor, he watched as a large amount of energy gathered in that cannon.

It was charging its attack.

Rudel spoke in stupefaction.

"Lugh... don't tell me. No, don't you dare."

The tip of the cannon was glowing bright enough to be just like the sun.

"Don't you do iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!"

Again they heard his voice.

"Diana! Why did you dare betray me!"

He pointed his mouth at a residential area where there were people unrelated to the great nobles, foreign people who went to live there, the traitors of the Kingdom in other words.

The beam of light was shot out, in a split second it swept across the land causing a huge mushroom-like explosion.

In that area lived approximately one hundred thousand people, all those lives were wiped out in a split second.

The chaos did not stop there, from the body of the huge monster came out cannons of different sizes.

Lugh screamed and every time he cried and suffered, the cannons increased their power and began to shoot in all directions.

Ixion reported to Rudel as they sought to escape these attacks.

"Master, it seems that with Lugh's pain, the weapons coming from Zero use it as unlimited fuel. He cannot be stopped, I suggest that at this time we escape from this country."

Rudel fell silent when Ixion suggested running away.

The sounds of explosions and people screaming echoed through the place.

Rudel remembered what happened in the Kingdom that day.

It was the same situation, innocent people involved by greedy and treacherous fools.

This time, those responsible were already punished or dead, but an unexpected problem happened. Lugh.

Rudel tightened his grip on Battler's controls and after hitting himself hard on the head with the dashboard said.

"Ixion, how much weaponry do you have left?"

"Added up with my fight against Zero and what I used against the tree just now. Less than half."

"I see. My ammo is about to run out."

"Master, are you thinking what I think it is?"

Rudel smiled at that question.

"That's right, do you have any complaints?"

Ixion replied without being sarcastic.

"No. In fact, I expected it. Aurora may get hit in the route, and we're better off with this, if we take down that monster, you'll be a hero."

"I'm not interested in that. Let's take that thing down. Let's go Ixion!"

"Understood.”

Rudel and Ixion went straight to fight Lugh.

◇◇◇

In the spirit world of the sacred tree, Lucy and Sara saw a horrifying being in front of them, it appeared as a demon.

The demon by the name of Zorn shouted in happiness.

"Gyahaha! It's finally the day of my resurrection!"

"I've waited a long time for this fucking shitty day. It's about time, it's about time, it's about time, it's about time, gyahaha!"

Zorn was laughing in a scary way making the girls freak out, Sara reached for Lucy's hand due to the extreme fear she had.

As she was sweating, she spoke to Lucy in a low voice.

"Lucy. what is that thing, do you know?"

"N-No. I have no idea, but I'm scared just looking at it. It looks like something out of a nightmare. I want to go home."

The girls slowly backed away to look for the exit, but Zorn turned his eyes to them.

"Hey, meat sacks, where do you think you're going?"

He smiled in a cheerful way, but having sharp black teeth this only generated panic.

"Do you really think you're going somewhere?"

"This place is sealed, once you get in you can't get out, I tried several times, but you can only get in."

"Damn, if I had known that, I would have settled for taking over that bitch's body."

After falling silent briefly, Zorn informed them.

"I know. Let me tell you a story, so I don't get bored until 'that' arrives."

He sat down as if there was a seat in the air.

"I've already given you my name, but I'll tell you what I am."

"I'm what you call a demon, we have another name, but we don't like it because it reminds us of that time."

Sara noticed this and said it offhandedly.

"We like it?"

Zorn smiled again.

"That's right, I said 'us' because it's not just me. There are thousands of us, there are so many of us that we can't all fit in the house. That's why we go out looking for worlds to conquer."

"Me and my companions ended up on this planet because of that! But what do you think!?"

"We were defeated! If that impertinent one hadn't gotten in our way, we would have conquered this planet by now!"

"Worst of all, those jerks of Helsalem and Goetia despite being my subordinates and having a lower rank than me, failed to seize the sapling several times. While I was locked up here."

"Helsalem ended up trapped in a monster's body looking for the sapling, but the idiot was so spiteful that he focused on finding the human who cut off his horn."

"Then came Goetia who became obsessed with that armor. His damned curiosity led him to enter the armor due to the fact that we can't subsist in this world without a host, and to top it off. the two idiots were killed by that human!"

The description he mentioned startled them.

"That damn black-eyed human! It's not the first time he's messed with our plans! I hate that human and his entire bloodline!"

Hearing his name, Lucy muttered.

"She hates Rudel?"

(If I think about what happened, the creature he's talking about is the Jaggerjack that was in the dungeon and the armor he mentions, it must be the one that attacked him during the sacrifice event.)

(Meaning. He hates Rudel for messing with his plans, but what does Rudel have to do with him?)

"Lucy!"

Sara called out to her and as she lifted her head, Zorn was staring at her.

His breath reeked of rot like his body odor of sulfur.

They immediately held their noses as he yelled.

"Don't you ever mention that name again! I'll kill you just like I did with your family!"

They both reacted at those words.

Lucy stared at him, Zorn smiled even more egregiously than before.

"It's true, I didn't tell you. My fault."

Stepping back a bit, he revealed something that wasn't part of the game.

"The one responsible for everything that has happened in this country is me. How is that possible?"

"It was me through the tree emblem who was whispering to you all! Gyahaha!"

He ran his hand over his face, after lowering it, they both saw Zack's face, he even imitated his voice.

"This idiot is one of the ones I enjoyed manipulating the most, I used his sense of justice and distorted it in such a way so that not only did he end up killing his father, I also got him to cause all of this by mobilizing those idiots. All the blood shed was a tribute to my resurrection."

He changed faces, many of them were known as Randy, Baltort, then changed to Derrick.

"Derrick was my favorite. That boy was so self-conscious I just had to seduce him with pretty words and he started causing mayhem, but then I got bored seeing him begging for mercy and took his emblem away."

Next was Jude's face.

"It's really funny, this guy actually loved you, but being the heir to a great noble he was bound to nonsense of traditions and sought to let you be happy, sadly he wasn't killed and I could only take his emblem away because of how pathetic he was."

The face now belonged to... Sara.

"I really liked using you Sara-chan. Crying and screaming for a dead man."

"Please don't go, Rudel."

"I was laughing so hard I thought I would defecate on myself gyahaha."

Using Sara's face, Zorn laughed repulsively.

"So, Rudel's voice from that time... and everything I did was your work?"

"Bin~go!"

"But don't worry, you're not the only one who went through that."

His face was now Randolf's.

"Actually your father was very helpful, the best thing is that thanks to his pain for killing the woman he loved, I was able to gather a lot of dark emery to feed on. Your father is a great man, his pain gives me strength as I mock him his nostrils. gyahahahaha!"

Again his face changed, it was Romeo's.

"Your brother was my new favorite, he had a great paranoia that he was being used and you were going to get rid of him, thanks to that, I was able to feed on him, he didn't die, but I will make sure he suffers before I kill him."

Sara seeing Romeo's face in agony, covered her mouth and began to cry.

"It can't be... this is horrible, it's too cruel and horrible."

Zorn inhaled a haze coming off Sara. Like a drug addict, his irises shrank coated with blood vessels.

"This is it! The feeling of despair! The stench of not being able to face the tragedy around you. It's the best feeling in the world, that's why I love this country, everyone is a source of nutrients thanks to me, gyahahahaha!"

His laughter stopped and he looked at Lucy, she was trying to stop herself from crying.

He changed his face to her grandmother's, then to other family members, finally he showed on one side Lugh and on the other side Diana.

"Your sister and her boyfriend are the best combination, the sinner and the deluded one. She thought she was doing everything for her own good, I made sure not for a second she thought otherwise, then came her boyfriend."

"Oh, Lugh, your honesty and purity darkening was the best supplement."

Zorn hugged himself, his cheeks flushed.

"The feeling of seeing the woman you love with another man, filling your head with misconceptions, showing you dreams of her leaving you for the man you hate-this is the best!"

"There's nothing better than an innocent soul being corrupted! I feel like I'll ejaculate from excitement just thinking about it!"

He wiped away his ecstatic expression to show the end.

Her father.

"This man was useless, but receiving the blessing of the emblem that can be passed to any human being, it was very disappointing, that's why I left him for her."

Using his hands, he covered his face, revealing her mother's face.

"Lucy. Your mother never loved you, because I made sure her heart was distorted just like the other priestesses."

"If your heart is still intact, I won't be able to manipulate you."

Lucy began to cry, she understood several things.

"Why did you do it?"

Smiling with Beatrix's face he said.

"In order to be reborn in this world I need a vessel. What could be better than the body of the priestess? Who possesses control of the sacred tree."

"I dealt with several of you, but many submitted to suicide or simply drugged themselves to avoid hearing from me."

"Your mother was different. She really loved Randolf, but upon meeting your father, she reframed several things, she planned to use Randolf to get her to give in, but the idiot knew that."

"Since she was a child, she knew of my existence since she unknowingly traveled to the spirit world and saw me."

"... How do you say?"

"Your mother was protecting this country. She was protecting her husband, her family, Randolf and both of you."

"Every time she wondered which of you was the next priestess, she confused me. I couldn't be sure who to talk to, it was no use to me if any of you didn't possess the priestess aptitude."

Lucy covered her mouth, she was crying with joy.

"I see. Mom was never an enemy of this country, she was trying to protect us."

She opened her eyes in surprise, Zorn knew why.

"You can imagine, can't you? What happened that day."

Lucy stammered in response.

"You... you had taken over my mother?"

"For many years, she tried to deny my existence by ignoring me, so I took her emblem and your family from her. I wanted her to come begging, but even with that the bitch wouldn't budge."

"So I went to plan B."

Zorn's grin on Beatrix's face was so grotesque that it pissed Lucy off.

"Kill her daughters. When I killed you girls, she'd break."

But then his face showed an expression of hatred.

"She realized my intentions, and that's why she called Randolf that day. She told him lies so she could get away with it."

"The bitch knew that even if she died, she could come after you or anyone else. That's why that day she ordered that knight to stay outside standing guard and when the flames started to erupt, you girls she left nearby she saved."

Lucy remembered something she thought was a dream.

◇◇◇

Her mother stood in front of them, her father also hugged them.

They both spoke to them with tears in their eyes.

"My daughters, I love you very much. Grow up and support this country, the future depends on you."

Her father left, because he wanted to make sure that all the relatives were present at the moment when that happened.

He tried to change this country with Beatrix's help, but knowing what was really going on, he agreed to be her husband and thus be a martyr. He preferred to die for a change than to run away with his daughters and live without telling them why their mother died.

It was a cruel decision, but in order to save them, they didn't care.

Bea cried as she hugged them tightly.

"Diana, study hard and one day, if you can forgive Randolf. Help him lead this country to a better way."

"Lucy, love a man and if you happen to be the priestess, make him the guardian. Same for you Diana, we need help, we want the power from back then to defeat him."

"I'm sorry, I'm putting a heavy burden on you, but it's the only way to buy time. You can hate me, but I want you to know, I love you. Mommy loves you very much."

Because Lucy was tired, she didn't pay attention, Diana instead did, but sometime later those words were erased by Zorn so she wouldn't remember.

When the fire happened, she hugged her husband for the last time, they gave each other a gentle kiss while their relatives burned.

He stepped away and went to the window to let Randolf see that all was well.

The pain of the grease on their bodies burning, their flesh cooking, and then their nerves sending the sensation of pain. They made Beatrix smile.

"You can hear me right, you son of a bitch?"

"I won't give you this country, I'm sure you'll be defeated one day. Just like Nonna when she met you, I am terrified with fear."

"I don't want to die, I want to see my daughters grow up, fall in love and, above all, my grandchildren. But of one thing I am sure, we will win."

"Humans will not submit before you."

Beatrix smiled as her body burned.

She had one last thought other than what she screamed.

(Rando. I am truly sorry, it pains me to think what you will suffer, but if I had told you this, you too would seek to die with me, this country needs you as my daughters when they learn the truth you spoke.)

Beatrix went up in flames hiding the truth that Zorn revealed.

◇◇◇

"Worst of all, I tried to destroy that diary using some women in your family, but everyone always gave up because of the priestess's foolish belief. Anyway, time's up for revelations, let's move on to the final act."

As he snapped his fingers, a huge red door with chains, skulls around it and several padlocks emerged from the floor.

He approached the door as he sneered at them.

"Lucy, I tried to use you too, but your heart wouldn't corrupt even with the beating Jude gave you, that's why I've had enough."

"I will force my way out, thanks to you being shot, I will escape from here once my brothers come out and take over this tree, I will birth them through saplings and thus we will take over the humans."

"Unlike in the past, the intact will of the sacred tree will no longer be able to protect itself, neither you, nor anyone else!"

Standing in front of the door, Zorn spoke in an unpronounceable language.

When he did, it sounded as if multiple people were speaking at the same time in different languages, this caused Lucy and Sara to cover their ears due to the pain of hearing.

“سوف تراق دماء الأبرياء لتغطي أطباقنا ، وسوف نأكل أدمغة الأطفال حديثي الولادة.

سنغتصب الأم أمام بناتها وأبنائها حديثي الولادة أمام أمهاتهم ثم نأكلهم أحياء.

يعيش سيد الظلام الذي يباركنا بعباءة مصنوعة من جلد الأبرياء الذين تم جلدهم أحياء.

امنحنا القوة لقتل ذلك الشخص البغيض الذي يتحدث عن السلام وسوف يجلب النور. امنحنا القوة لتمزيقها وحكم العالم مع سيدنا الحقيقي.

يعيش لوسيفر!”

Little by little, after uttering more words in that strange language, the locks began to break one by one.

As the last of them fell.

The chains vanished and the door opened inward.

A strange vortex of darkness surrounded everything.

Hundreds of eyes opened and much laughter as well.

Zorn held out his hands and said.

"Welcome be my beloved brothers."

Hundreds of bats came out of that hole.

They looked like bats, but they were beings like Zorn.

Demons.

Thousands of demons came out of that door and Zorn welcomed them all.

"I'm glad you came. We've been waiting for a long time for this. You can soon satiate your blood with the intestines and blood of many humans! Come out everyone, even the highest ranking commanders!"

Zorn was bringing all the demons from his home.

◇◇◇

Rudel and Ixion approached the monster tree and being close enough, but far away, they began to bombard it.

They wanted to prevent it at all costs from continuing to bring destruction.

"Ixion don't stop!"

"I know!"

Rudel and Ixion were bombarding the monster tree with all their power.

The moment the explosions began, the embassies dropped their things and fled instantly.

Only the citizens of Aster were perplexed by what was happening.

They did not know how to react when they saw that the object of their worship had turned into a monster.

Seeing how the whole country was under attack, they went to the docks to escape, the foreign ships had already sailed, only the Aster ships remained.

Because they belonged to different people, many did not care and went up at the same time.

The owners of the airships cared about their relatives, knights and servants boarding, the rest was irrelevant.

One of them, who threw a pregnant woman to the ground to get his jewelry on board, watched as beams of light approached the dock.

With a bright light, all the docks disappeared, few were able to escape.

But even with that it was ineffective.

Escaping airships were attacked by the light beams that could reach their direction.

The chaos did not stop.

Explosions and deaths increased dramatically.

That made Rudel more and more angry, that the moment his machine guns were exhausted, he decided to use a gamma ray.

"Stop killing peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh!"

The gamma ray was sent straight for the head, shattering half of it.

Rudel was glad to see it, but his smile was wiped away the moment he saw it regenerate at high speed.

"You've got to be kidding! What's its weak spot if not his head or heart?"

When his head fully regenerated, his eyes focused on Rudel.

Lugh looked at Rudel very angrily, as he spoke to him, another voice addressed him.

"This is the last time you mess with me."

◇◇◇

At that moment, Grappler lying next to Zack began to transform due to the black liquid coursing through his body.

He sprouted blood vessels, arteries and veins.

Eyes in different places, a pointed tail and bat wings.

Standing up, he went straight to the place where Rudel was.

◇◇◇

Rudel was surprised to hear Lugh's voice, but that voice wasn't his or Zero's, it was someone else's.

"What was that?"

After saying that, Battler flashed a danger signal and turned in the direction of an approaching object.

There he saw Grappler with his regenerated spear, this one was black, it also had eyes and tentacles in the shape of hands coming out of it.

As it approached Battler, it tried to cut him, Rudel pulled out his axes and covered himself from the attack.

But the hands touching the axes began to rust them.

"Shit!"

Rudel threw the axes, he had no bullets or missiles left.

Ixion spoke to him as he continued to attack the monster tree.

"Master, I detect a large amount of dark energy in that armor!"

"Dark energy!"

"It's similar to that time! Diabolos!"

Rudel's eyes widened at the memory.

Coming to his senses, he pulled out a weapon capable of taking him on.

It was a scythe with a golden edge, it was called Thors.

"Damn it! In that case I'll destroy them quickly with distant attacks."

Activating the scythe, it swung away, gathered magic power from the air and launched a strong electric attack.

The attack was so strong that it destroyed the eyes and wings.

Grappler was falling, but quickly regenerated and soared into the sky.

Impacting Rudel, Ixion shouted.

"Master, I'm coming to help you!"

But Rudel stopped him.

"Don't talk nonsense! If you don't defeat that thing, who will? I'll be fine Ixion!"

Rudel walked away to fight Grappler elsewhere.

Ixion turned and glared hatefully at the monster tree.

"If anything happens to Master, I will torture you before I kill you."

◇◇◇

After the sacred tree turned into a monster.

Everyone left Zack and climbed aboard.

The only one who didn't was Diana so as not to leave Zack alone.

She took him and they went to hide under a cave that was created at that moment.

As everyone aboard Aurora looked on in fear at the situation, Alisa heard Airi say something.

"It's happened again."

Alisa understood that she was referring to the time Diabolos and the giant shark attacked them last year.

(Again we get involved in something we didn't want. I don't want Rudel or anyone else here to die.)

She wanted to hold Airi's hand so she wouldn't worry.

But Airi turned away and walked quietly to the deck.

Muttering strange things.

"Even if the situation looks hopeless, you need not fear. As long as there is hope, always the light will be victorious."

Her bright blue eyes were changing to a radiant yellow like the sun.

Her blonde hair was turning a beautiful pure white.

Her bracelet glowed the same way she did.

"For that reason, I will fight once more. As the saint."

A voice that was not Airi's spoke through her.

____________

It is a passage from the satanic Bible, and it says: The blood of the innocent will be spilled to cover our plates, we will eat the brains of the newborn.

We will rape daughters in front of their mothers, their newborn sons in front of their mothers and then eat them alive.

Long live the lord of darkness who blesses us with his cloak made of the skin of innocents who were skinned alive.

Give us the power to kill that hateful one who speaks of peace and will bring light. Give us the power to smash him and rule the world with our true master.

Long live Lucifer!

0