Characters (Volume 1)
6.9k 7 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Main characters

Razel Bartlet (Similar to Tomozaki Fumiya)

A reincarnated young man who before he died completed a strange RPG-themed otome game. After recovering his memories of the game, he understood how bad his situation was as the enemies have the power to destroy the world. So he will have to make the choice to help the protagonist and capture targets from the shadows.

 

Amy (Similar to Abigail Williams{adult ver} from FGO)

Known in the game as the Witch of Calamity, a woman who has only hatred in her heart and is the right hand of the demon king.

 

Lily (Similar to Hachimiya Meguru)

The female protagonist of the game, a nice and charming girl who stole the prince's heart, thus making her a victim of harassment by the terrible villainess Elize.

 

Elize von Rosenberg (Similar to Kurosaki Chitose)

The terrible and hateful villainess. Both she and her mother are hideous harpies who want to use her engagement to the third prince to profit, but after discovering that he had fallen in love with the protagonist, she begins to harass her to the point of reaching a point from which she cannot be resolved.

 

Cid von Bryes (Similar to Mukami Ruki)

One of the extra objectives of the game, he is the fourth prince of the imperial crown. A boy of rebellious and boastful aptitude according to the game. Earning the hatred of all players so the developers had to remove him.

___________________________

Supporting characters:

Regulux von Bryes (Similar to Hugh Toara Druille)

The main capture target and the third prince of the empire. An attractive good-hearted guy who is engaged to the villainess, but after meeting the protagonist he does not want to part with her so he will fight for her love.

In the end of the game, after becoming one with the protagonist he becomes both the white knight and the new emperor.

 

Lambert von Attley (Similar to Albedo form genshin impact)

Regulux's childhood friend and an honorary member of the imperial family. A very serious boy who neither laughs nor smiles, his future after meeting the protagonist is to protect her so he will become the strongest swordsman in the world.

 

Bellange von Fraser (Similar to Mage Nanashiro X Serge Sara Rault)

The boy brain of muscle who wants to end everything with violence, self-proclaimed rival of Lambert for the title of the strongest of the royal academy of magic. When he meets the protagonist he changes his way of thinking to want to use his strength to protect her.

 

Jake von Fitzclarence (Similar to Akashi Seijūrō)

Heir to the main duke family of the empire. A very self-confident and a bit arrogant boy. He has a conflict with his father as the protagonist is not worthy to be the wife of a future duke.

 

Oscar von Pleven (Similar to Sakamaki Subaru)

A boy with a strange almost effeminate aura due to all the care for his skin and hair. A talented magician who after understanding from the protagonist what his problem was, becomes the next head of the holy magicians.

I tried to upload an image but it wouldn't let me, the links to the character likeness were broken, have only the name of the character likeness.

63