Author’s notes (Volume 1)
2.1k 4 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, it's me, Siegburn the author.

It's a pleasure to have you support me by at least reading what I write.

What can I tell you about this work other than what the characters themselves tell?

The main reason for this story is to expand my universe.

I know there will be things you may not understand, but unlike 99.99% of series or novel stories you see, mine will take you back to other stories or volumes to understand what happened or will happen.

I hope you enjoy this story, since in volume 4 of my other story, World Ixion/SAGA (I will also upload it but little by little in time), it talks about an otome game that the developers copied or put things from that game and back again.

I don't think I have more to say here, the last thing I will say is to please enjoy this story if it ever gets serialized.

Also, what do you think of the characters? And which one is your favorite or the one you hate the most?

Those kinds of things I'd like to know UwU.

With this we finish volume 1, next week we will start volume 2 and 3.
I hope you give me a critique or review, it helps a lot.

48