Side Story – Wolf in sheep’s clothing
924 2 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was nighttime at the Rosenberg mansion.

A lot had happened in the month of March.

The head maid, Cordelia, was making her daily report on the inhabitants and employees of the house.

"The servants do an excellent job despite being novices, there is nothing wrong with them."

"The employees and knights have also done an excellent performance, no observations."

"As for the inhabitants of the household; Prince Cidfert is considered a member of this family despite being of the imperial family."

"The daughters of the duchess and her concubines have made a great discovery of an area of minerals in the duchy. No doubt Rosenberg Household increased its profits."

"The duchess herself has sought out merchants to affiliate or have contracts with the household, a hard working woman no doubt."

"Lastly, the future duke himself... he is the one I have had the most to talk about. He is a lazy boy, he does nothing for the duchy despite the fact that it will be his in the future. Like yesterday, he just spends his time doing perverted things with his girlfriends."

"I went in to wake him up and found him looking up under my skirt. He also brought a strange friend of his to the mansion, I sincerely fear for the future of this household and territory."

"That is all my report."

Once she finished writing, went out to make his nightly rounds.

◇◇◇

All the corridors were dark.

The servants were sleeping.

Cordelia made these rounds because even though she had knights guarding the mansion, it didn't mean someone couldn't get in.

She would only look for signs that someone had entered, not fight the intruder.

As she walked down a long hallway, she found a light on coming from a room.

She approached cautiously to observe who was there and these now.

As she opened the door slightly to peer inside.

"Huh?"

She was speechless at what she saw.

"Gosh ❤ you've been so stressed haven't you, my love?"

"Of course! Those dukes have taken me to places I don't want to go and to top it all off they've taken most of my months' vacation. I haven't been able to enjoy this vacation with my girlfriends."

"It's true. We haven't been able to have almost any fun with each other because of those guys, but don't worry. I'll make sure my daughters and I let you rest ❤"

"You look great."

"Thank you. I chose it with you in mind."

"Now... give me my reward ❤"

Cordelia watched a scene unimaginable to her.

She inadvertently let out a sigh and the door swung open all the way.

Cordelia fell to the floor, her face showing nerves.

Footsteps were approaching.

Lifting her head, she noticed long legs wrapped in erotic lingerie.

Her underwear was black.

Barbara, the duchess, watched Cordelia with sharp eyes.

"May I ask what the head maid is doing spying on her mistress?"

Standing up, she was going to apologize, but her mouth spoke unexpected words.

"The real question here is what are you doing with your daughter's fiancé!"

"She may be of age, but you're an old woman next to her! Why is her future mother-in-law involved in a carnal act, it's weird!"

Barbara's gaze remained serious and unchanged in expression.

She grabbed Cordelia's chin and pulled her face close to hers.

"What does that matter to you? What I do in my privacy is my business. Don't you know what the difference is between an upper class noble and a lower class one? Besides, I'm simply doing my duty as head of this house."

"Duty?" Cordelia said with her mouth still clamped shut.

"Yes."

Releasing her, Barbara grabbed her hips and wiggled them in a way that was both lustful and innocent at the same time.

"The obligation to give this house more children! Since there are no relatives anymore, House Rosenberg is in danger of becoming extinct by only having women. Razel-kun is the future duke and head of this house."

"It is his duty to sire more sons to be relatives of this house. And as the head, it is my duty to help him. That is why my womb is part of his duties. He must give me a son to ensure that the Rosenberg bloodline continues."

Cordelia heard every word of what he said, but her mouth told her true thought.

"Don't joke with me! You're just a sexually frustrated old woman because your bastard husband abandoned you! Stop thwarting your carnal desires in your future son-in-law!"

Barbara paused, grabbed Cordelia's mouth.

"I'm already pissed off. I'll show you not to upset the duchess."

And forcibly thrust her tongue inside the maid's mouth.

Cordelia could feel a tongue that was not her own touching her teeth.

Her tongue entwined with another, the sensation of wetness was unthinkable.

Wet sounds of two women echoed in the room.

Cordelia's mind was blank, it was her first kiss, besides.

And with a woman it was.

When the act was over, a large trail of saliva hung like a bridge and the maid fell to her knees.

Barbara's face was that of an obscene, overbearing woman.

"Not bad. Just so you know, this is the first time I've ever kissed a girl. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather put inside my mouth something much better."

She turned to look at Razel.

"Darling, did you like it ❤? I did it for you."

"You bet I did!"

Barbara looked at a raised rod.

Her face showed happiness as she looked at that rod.

"Gosh ❤ it's firmer than usual. Surely this is what a real man should look like."

Cordelia was still shaking her head in confusion.

Barbara reached down and groped her huge breasts.

The maid's large fleshy masses were touched.

"Wow, they're smaller than mine, but they're still big. The size is perfect, soft and heavy. An excellent breast for a nurse."

She then proceeded to touch her ass.

"Wide hips and firm buttocks. I decided, you'll be darling's official second mistress!"

Cordelia looked at Barbara.

She wanted to run.

The expression on that fortyish woman's face was terrifying.

Her red eyes and smile showed her libido.

But... Cordelia knew she couldn't escape.

Since...

"Yes."

She liked it.

It was the first time anyone besides her had touched her.

The sensation of touching and being touched by another human being was a pleasure she never thought she'd have.

She stood up. The lustful face of two women and their breathing growing by the second was louder than the sound of the air conditioning.

Barbara lifted her skirt.

"Look darling ❤ this the beginning of the secret personal harem of the next boss, fufufu."

On that night, a macabre plan that would involve innocent women was carried out.

Barbara is a real succubus, let's hope she doesn't want to take her daughters to the dark side as well LOL

34