Author’s notes (Volume 4)
545 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello everyone, it's me again, Siegburn the author.

It is my pleasure to report that we finished volume 4 of this novel.

I won't lie. It was very tiring as I had to write down everything I was doing in another document so I wouldn't forget what happened.

Another detail is that if you are wondering about the twin lolis, let me tell you that I didn't do their SS since this volume was too serious, and they would be too much cuteness.

I know there was comedy and fanservice, but it was unintentional.

I'd like to say a few things... because I know you're probably wondering.

What the hell happened here?

Is this a generic fantasy story or a post-apocalyptic space travel story!

I'll just say that what you saw is the first turning point in this story.

We're only one, three or four more to go.

And when they happen you'll be thankful that you've read one of the best fantasy and isekai novels you've ever seen.

(The one that aspires to be the best of them all is my main novel, World Ixion/SAGA. And yes, it's presumptuous to say it, but Rudel is the most human as you'll find in an e-book... if that's even one).

As a spoiler for you, the final turning point is the end of the novel where everything will make you jump out of your seats.

The next volume is also serious... but not so much, as this will be the volume I'm sure many want to know about.

(Will Razel cease to be a background character?)

(I really resent his aptitude and more so now that part of his past has been revealed.)

And that's another thing, Razel's story and the reason for the name of this novel have more backstory than you think.

(I hope I don't spoil it LOL)

Without anything else to say, thank you for reading Reincarnated in a Game Otome as the ugly character in the background volume 4. And I recommend you to read my main novel, World Ixion/SAGA, maybe there is more than just a game in both stories?

Read both stories to find out!

Once again, thanks for reading this volume, volume 5 will be out when I finish uploading volume 4 and 5 of World Ixion/SAGA.
I'm thinking of doing short stories about Razel and his girls being intimate without going any stronger.

Now that we have officially finished volume 4, I would like you to give me a review of this volume; what happened, the characters, the plot twists, the fights, what you liked and didn't like, that helps a lot to improve the next volumes.

If you want to see illustrations, please donate what you can to this link: paypal.me/siegburn
At the same time help me to earn some money to see if the illustrator of Shinmai Maou no Testament/Hundred will draw Barbara and Lecia in bikinis.

10