Spin-off ─ Razel Quest (3)
347 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With this chapter we say goodbye to the spin-off for a while, chapter 4 is where all the fanservice I said will start, everything that happened so far is an introduction so they don't bother later that it's scripted or there's no sense or context.

The next chapter will be before the prologue of vol 7, then we will leave it so that you will want to continue reading the continuation.

Finally, tomorrow officially begins volume 6 of World Ixion/SAGA! *Crazy bitch in heat screams*.

This volume will be a sampler but will obviously be a different counterpart to Razel vol 7, you will finally see a harem story unfold in both stories. Also WIS will have a special announcement at the end, look forward to it!

Mission 3 ─ Manners

After being told that my magic attribute was lightning, I was happy, I possessed magic, that's good.

The problem was that they were apparently terrified of some "Christina" who would find out about this.

After leaving that room, the queen told me to wait in this separate room.

I stood there as if I were a lost child waiting for his parents.

A while passed and the maid Cordelia along with a group of maids entered the room.

Cordelia spoke on their behalf.

"Hero Razel-sama, the commander of the knights requests your presence."

"The commander?"

"Yes. Lady Christina requested that you be ready as soon as possible."

"With your permission."

Both Cordelia and the other maids approached me... and began to undress me.

"Noooooo!"

The one who let out that pathetic scream was me, it was the first time in my life that something like this happened.

I told them that "It's ok, I can do it myself!" but they insisted by saying "It's our job as maids to dress the guests, don't worry, we've seen it all".

Those words didn't help to keep me from being embarrassed.

After pulling down my pants and underwear, I could feel a glance at my lower half.

The gaze of all the maids focused on my little soldier.

I even noticed how one of them bit her lip.

What was that?

They dressed me normally, however, never leaving the gaze to my pants.

I felt more uncomfortable than excited.

My clothes were the opposite of a physical education uniform.

It was leather clothing with tights and armor in some areas.

A maid with pigtails told me to accompany her to the palace garden.

As I entered I visualized three people, two of them were the queen and her daughter, the last person I didn't know.

But she certainly made me swallow my breath.

A beautiful woman who was almost two meters tall.

Her appearance was something that only in video games and Ecchi anime would exist.

Her body was almost naked, her outfit was nothing more and nothing less than an armor bikini.

Yes, an armor bikini, such a thing that would put even the strongest cosplayer to shame.

The bottom was visible but hidden in a thin transparent veil which hung from a skirt that seemed to cover only her butt.

Her belly was fully exposed, marking her slim waist, but strong muscles.

The most impressive part was the front, she had breasts just as huge as the queen, only these were held in place and pressed by the bikini.

Giving the sensation of being large breasts.

Her shoulder pads with long white cape, bracer and knee pads were the only pieces of metal covering her body.

But the most striking detail was not the body, but the face.

A beautiful woman with moon-clear skin, full red lips and closed eyes with long eyelashes.

Her beautiful blonde hair was so long that it almost reached the floor, halfway down the length of that blonde hair, the yellow color changed radically to green, from the height of her shoulders her hair was tied in a long braid.

Her forehead was exposed and on the side of her hair a flower-shaped brooch as an accessory.

But the best of all were her pointed ears, the clear sign that she is... an elf!

She was certainly a beautiful woman. Because I was gawking at her, I didn't notice her approach.

Even though I shouldn't be able to see, she was looking at me as if she was analyzing me, the way she was touching me was just like that of a professional tailor.

When she finished groping my body, she slapped me on the back and said.

"Yes, it's a good body. You've trained it well it shows, but, it's a body not developed for battles so it's useless."

"Don't worry, you will become a brave warrior who can kill his enemies with his bare hands."

"Huh? Sorry, I don't understand anything."

The queen explained to me in a sad tone.

"Razel-kun, let me introduce her to you, she is the commander of all the knights, Christina, the sword princess."

"Just as her name says, she is a princess from the land of the elves which is in the domain of the demons. Because they left their home, she came to live together with other elves in this country."

A true female knight, who also possesses large breasts. I certainly couldn't ask for anything better.

But for some reason, as she smiles, she doesn't look happy at the mention of her.

"Christina is also known as one of the sword saints, the strongest knights in the world."

"It's like the queen said, hero..."

Christina approached me and gently, but with great strength placed her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll make you into a great warrior, after all, lightning attribute users are the best at attacking at high speeds, which is what we need."

Her hand squeezed me so tightly, despite touching me lightly.

"Don't worry, with my super scary hellish training I will make you an excellent soldier, now come on hero. muscle training is the best!"

"Hold on, let me at least! Ahhhh─!"

Christina lifted me up and then carried me like luggage.

She was so strong that I felt helpless.

I'm scared, I don't want to train.

Help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

"I can't take it anymore... I want to die..."

It's been two weeks since instructor Christina took me as an apprentice.

I thought it would be a hellish training. The word hellish fits her so short it's laughable in fact.

There is no word to describe what happened.

She made me eat insects and take their life essence as food and water, she forced me to sleep under the rain, under the embracing sun I had to carry her on my back while sitting on a stone chair.

Worst of all... that was the soft part.

We returned to the palace for a convocation.

We were in the mountains, really generic heroes I envy them.

Because they are idiots, they don't need to train.

I want to be like them.

The only good thing about that training is that sometimes she would sit on my back after forcing me to do push-ups with only one finger, which was fractured several times.

Being able to feel her soft, big buttocks was a treat, but the pain in my finger was greater.

Or when it was her turn to do push-ups or stretches and her breasts swung wildly, which I couldn't enjoy much because my feet were on hot rocks.

No doubt this call is a lifesaver, I want to run away, I want to go home.

"You look very exhausted, hero-sama."

A sweet voice spoke to me, I was in a garden around the palace, sitting on a bench as if I was a man defeated by life looking at the sky while drooling over this gentle breeze and the top of a tree blocking out the sun.

I answered her despite not even having the strength to speak.

"G-Good morning princess Elize. It is a pleasure to be able to see you today."

Her giggle gave me a heartbeat as she answered me.

"The pleasure is all mine, hero-sama. Are you free right now or waiting for someone?"

"I-I'm free, I was told to wait until the commander returns."

"That's good. Would you mind joining me for tea time."

For nobles, or royalty, tea time is an obligatory time that must be observed.

It is part of the noblesse oblige, a social or political matter.

I had nothing better to do and no doubt having tea and cookies with a beauty would be best.

So I agreed.

"I would like that very much, princess."

"Please call me Eli."

"B-But that's rude."

"Ufufufu, okay, only a select group of people are allowed to call me that. And you are one of the select few."

That a beautiful girl would allow me to call her in such a personal way, that's wonderful!

"I-I understand... Eli."

"Thank you, let's have tea."

Eli's smile was so beautiful that it made my heart flutter.

"Huhhh, so you went through all that..."

In one of the palace's many gardens, one that was in a greenhouse, Eli and I came for tea.

As we walked, she intertwined her arms with mine, managing to get my arm buried in her breasts.

After we arrived, a group of maids had cups of tea and sweets ready for us.

There were only two seats, which means she knew I would accept as normally tea time is for several guests and not just between two people, that's more intimate I heard.

I was telling Eli all about what I went through with the busty commander.

She laughed a lot.

It was the first time I had ever had a conversation with a girl, and a nice one at that.

I thought several times that she just wanted to make fun of me or have me as an object of scorn like my classmates.

Eli was so grateful, but I could see her breasts.

Truly, that's two big globes she had. A teenage girl with such a large front was a blessing.

"Hero-sama?"

"Huh what, what's wrong!"

"You look droopy, are you alright?"

"Y-Yes, it's just that I'm really tired and I'd really like to sleep in a bed."

"I see, in that case, would you allow me to help you?"

"Help me?"

"Yes, I don't think they've shown you the customs here yet."

"No. They haven't been able to yet."

"What else, but don't worry. I'll do it, come with me."

"Huh?"

Eli reached over and took my hand, lifting me up we went to a bench to sit down.

When we got there, she hugged me and placed my head on her soft, big cleavage.

"Feeling better?"

"H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-Huh..."

(Why is she hugging me like that?)

(Does I like her?)

(Is an ugly simpleton like me your love interest?)

(Thank you so much!)

My head was in the clouds, I couldn't feel the sensation of her breasts on my face because I couldn't process this.

Then she said to me.

"Do you dislike her at all?"

"N-N-N-N-No, absolutely not... I like it."

*Giggles*

"I'm really glad. When you feel bad, just tell me and I'll be sure to show you more of the Rosenberg Kingdom's hospitality."

"Than─ hospitality?"

That really caught my attention.

I removed my head from her breasts to ask her.

"What do you mean by hospitality?"

I was the one who asked the question, but Eli looked at me as if I had said the weirdest thing in the world.

"It's just that... normally. Rather, in my world for a girl to lay a man on her bust is something impossible to imagine."

Eli leaned to the side as he answered me.

"Why?"

"It's weird that... for that reason I find that behavior strange."

"Really?"

"But it's the usual here."

"... ──Huh?"

For a moment my brain was just like computers when they are loading some heavy program.

After a while, my processing resumed.

"Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Does that sound weird to you?"

"Of course!"

"Umm... I guess in your world, traditions must be weird. But here it's normal that way. After all, it is a duty of women whether noble or commoner, in using her breast to soothe and relax the man."

"Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

(Something so wonderful that's real!)

(Blessed are the worlds of fantasy!)

─Yes. never wondered why in the palace there are so many women and also they all possess a big bust?

"Well... yes."

It's like she says, in the palace there are more female knights and maids than old men.

The men I have seen are only old men. I haven't seen young men, let alone boys.

"Because of the war, almost all of our young and old men have lost their lives, leaving a critical situation."

"For that reason is that there are more jobs for women, we are in a shortage of young men, for that reason my mother, the queen, issued a new law that is beneficial to the people and the men."

"And that is..."

The next thing she said, was enough to thank the queen for life.

"The plan of life: Total Harem."

"It consists in that, if a man is interested in several women, he can take them all, of course, only if his economy allows it, it would be horrible if he has nowhere to eat or sleep that creature."

"By the way, that a man desires to have several women does not mean that the woman will be his just because of that. Only if the woman is interested in a man can she agree to be in a harem."

"Everything must be consensual."

"I-I understand something... but that doesn't explain the breasts."

"Right, my bad. To make it short. All of us women are blessed with very lush cleavage."

Eli said as she pulled her breasts close to me, even poking her fingers in to try to spread them apart and show what great hours.

I could hear for the first time the sound of my saliva running down my throat.

"By having such a large breast, it means that the woman is fertile, she will be able to breastfeed not only her children but also several children. It is a gift from the goddess as in having a baby."

"As a woman and part of royalty, it is my obligation to have descendants and support my country."

"At first I thought about being the hero's female companion... but after spending a little time together... I discovered that I'm really interested in you... hero, no, Razel."

Eli was looking at me with loving eyes which made along with what she said, the blood rush to my head and proceed to swoon.

"Razel? Razel!"

It was a nice day, but I ended up passing out from blood loss.

If you want reference of Eli and Barbara's dress, chapter 3 of isekai harem monogatari gave me the idea, that's how beautiful and dressed mother and daughter are.

3