Crossover #2
272 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear readers, I bring you the second chapter of the crossover.

This time it's about the co-protagonists, the sarcastic crazy AI and the waifu so broken that she won't come out since she alone can finish them all off.

As a clarification, it will be only five chapters for now. The next one involves the heroines and the last one is about the milfs everyone loves.

Collaboration Works:

World Ixion/Saga X Reincarnated in an Otome game as the ugly character in the background

─Science vs. Magic─

___________

In the luxurious hotel was Amy watching a magic show.

She was wearing a beautiful dress the color of her eyes.

On the balcony where she stood, a luxurious drink was deposited, she watched as people marveled at such a spectacle.

But to her it was boring.

"With such a cheap level of illusion they call it magic. Pathetic to see how humans have denigrated it to such an absurd point."

"I agree."

Amy turned her gaze to the one who answered her, it was a gray sphere with a red lens.

It was Ixion who was sitting next to her.

Amy felt strange to see a sphere floating like talking.

"Huh? What's this?"

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ixion an artificial intelligence."

"Huh? ... Nice to meet you, I'm Amy a half elf."

"Hoh, so this is what they call a half human? Fascinating."

"Well, I'm certainly one but not that I care much for it."

Ixion's red lens reacted to those words.

"For a race similar to humans, but with a slight characteristic, it really is fascinating how you despise both yours and humans."

Ixion was approaching, Amy used her hand to stop him.

"I have never felt attachment to humans or to my own species, in fact, my memories of my childhood are hazy."

"That's why I don't care about either humans or elves, I'm only interested in living for him."

"Him?"

Amy intertwined her fingers together and in a very romantic tone said to Ixion.

"All I care about is living for the sake of Razel-sama! There is nothing that interests me more than helping him with his goal of saving this world."

"I'm also his wife, nothing would make me happier than once our goal is accomplished, we can live together."

*Spit*

Ixion made a sound similar to spitting.

Amy frowned as Ixion gave her the interpretation of mocking her dream.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. It just reminded me a bit of my situation with the Master.I'll be tied to him forever, I'll even have to take care of his children, I just hope they're not disappointing like him."

"I don't understand what you're talking about, but I certainly won't tolerate you speaking ill of me Razel-sama."

"Treating a human with such respect despite saying you didn't care about humans. That is very contradictory and demeaning."

A vein was marking itself on Amy's forehead.

"For a floating sphere you sure have a sharp mouth."

"I don't have a mouth, I speak through a sound player that configures words to express them."

"Are you making fun of me?"

"You're not the Master to do that, I just meant you need to flesh out your expressions better."

"If you want I can help you, after all, nothing is impossible for science."

Amy raised an eyebrow as she heard Ixion boast about bragging about science.

"Oh? So you're saying science is better than magic."

"I'm not saying it. It's a fact."

An awkward silence emanated in the air.

Amy raised her hand, a magic circle manifested on the ground.

Both Ixion and Amy disappeared to appear in the sky.

Ixion watched as he appeared in a different place than he was.

Amy was showing him off as she placed her arms under her large breasts.

"Well? How do you like the power of magic level 6."

Ixion looked at the surroundings, not giving it any importance, an object was coming down from the sky.

It was his main body.

"Let me show you a real means of transportation."

"What is that thing?"

"This is the power of science."

A magic circle appeared in mid-air. It engulfed the entire ship.

After devouring it, in a slightly more secluded place it appeared again.

Amy was speechless.

"What?"

"This is the power of science. Look!"

Once again it vanished and reappeared near them.

Amy manifested her anger.

"It's impossible for something like this to overcome me!"

"Actually magic is a mathematical formula. So it can be replicated, thank you for helping me improve further."

"Don't make fun of me!"

Amy manifested several magic circles around them.

"This is level 7 and 8 magic! You can't replicate this!"

"Hoh? Are you challenging me?"

Battler appeared behind Ixion.

"Magic will always be inferior to science. Science is superior in every aspect, I am a product of it."

Lightning bolts of various colors were shot out.

Amy was launching both fireballs and ice floes.

Battler manifested magic circles which brought out cannons and fired endlessly.

The battle between magic and science began... but likewise ended a few hours later.

Amy ended up exhausted while Ixion was losing energy.

Both were at their limit.

Amy gasped as Ixion watched.

"This won't stay like this. Rest assured. I will never let you assume that magic is inferior."

"I agree to leave it a draw. Magic has been an opponent I say this time. I will look forward to our next match."

They both left to find their masters.

Amy upon seeing Razel...

"Razel-sama, give me a hug~."

She went to want to be pampered. She didn't go with all her power, she wanted to look for a chance for Razel to take care of her.

While Ixion seeing Rudel....

"Why so happy?"

"It was an exciting day. Once again I was able to demonstrate the superiority of science, no doubt it's boring to have to make fun of you when there's nothing to do."

"You're such a...!"

Ixion didn't really care about Amy, he just wanted to waste time until Rudel returned so he could mock him.

It was a draw for science and magic, but a win for both.

2