Crossover #4
246 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With this we are almost at the end, I really want to write about the milfs meeting.
Remember that vol 2 of Cheat Lord is coming soon.

Collaboration Works:

World Ixion/Saga X Reincarnated in an Otome game as the ugly character in the background

─Same coin but different side─

______________

A fancy restaurant was the location where a certain girl arrived.

The restaurant was new, they were asked exclusively to certain people to come and try their services which went at certain times of the day.

In the evening she arrived. A beautiful girl with tied blonde hair and red eyes.

It was Alisa, who was greeted in a perfect style, guided to a table and seated in the manner that a high status noble should receive.

She was handed the menu, in a very elegant way she reviewed the contents, she could simply ask for the best of the menu or a recommendation, but she wanted to review each dish.

She was served imported tea with a perfectly folded napkin.

Alisa thought as she stirred her tea with a little sugar.

(Everything is perfect. It's certainly a great job.)

(Just a few more steps and my grade will be perfect.)

That was Alisa's thought, but after five minutes of waiting.

She began to despair.

(I understand the delay... but I'm really bored.)

Thanks to meeting Rudel and Airi, Alisa's life changed forever.

She was bored as she started to enjoy life with them, so being without company was boring.

(I should have brought Rudel or Airi. But he had business to attend to and she was practicing her magic. I didn't want to bother them, but really... I'm so bored!)

"Excuse me, Miss customer."

"Yes?"

Alisa was called by a waiter, he told her the following.

"The other tables are occupied, would you mind sharing yours with a newly arrived customer?"

"I don't mind at all."

"Thank you for your understanding."

The waiter indicated that it was perfect for the customer to come, shortly a beautiful girl similar to Alisa arrived, only her blonde hair was loose covering her forehead, the red color of her eyes was more similar to a cherry. She was Elize or Eli as her family called her.

Eli sat across from Alisa, she greeted her politely.

"Good evening, thank you for letting me sit."

"Don't worry. It's the normal thing to do when this happens."

The politeness of both of them showed that they were not the daughters of a family of dukes for nothing.

After sitting down, Eli looked at the menu, Alisa looking at her intently.

(I've never seen her around here before. Not even at social events, could she be a foreigner?)

Eli was calmly waiting for her food as Alisa began to despair.

Her fingers were lightly touching the table while her legs overlapped each other every now and then.

Eli was the one who broke the awkward silence.

"Excuse me."

"Y-Yes?"

Alisa replied worriedly.

Eli told her the most obvious thing in the world.

"Do you bother waiting for the food?"

"...!"

Alisa was surprised by what Eli told her, she tried to deny it, but Eli showed her the expression that left Alisa speechless.

"The truth is... it bores me."

Eli showed an expression of utter boredom, even placing her elbows on the table as she squeaked.

"I only came because my mother ordered me to, I'd rather be at home receiving love from my fiancé. But as the daughter of a duke I have duties to do."

"Huh?"

Alisa was confused, but of course, she thought, thanks to Eli, she could have a good time for now.

"W-Well, it's certainly as you say. I'm feeling a little bored, but I'm just not normally like this!"

"Just... that thanks to them my life is different."

"In what way?"

"You see..."

Alisa told her about everything she lived together with her friends, the good and bad times, even the war and about Lucy.

Eli answered her.

"I see, you've certainly been through a lot. It's a bit like my situation."

"What was your problem?"

"Well..."

Eli told her about her life, Alisa's face was in shock as she heard what happened to her with her father and what Prince Regulux did to her.

She clenched her fist to show how outraged she was.

"It really is the worst, you have my amazement at how you could withstand all that."

"It was nothing... since he was there for me."

Eli wiggled her spoon, her flushed cheeks showing how cheerful she was as she said.

"Thanks to him, everything bad that happened in my life was erased in a second, I got a sister and my household went back to the way it was before. For that I am grateful, thanks to that misfortune I am happier than before."

Alisa answered her with the same smile Eli was showing.

"We are the same, thanks to that unfortunate day, I got something irreplaceable. I would never dare to change it despite being offered the opportunity."

"Sorry for the delay, here are your orders."

The waiter arrived with both their orders.

The girls enjoyed their meal, once they finished they retired.

Eli chatted with Alisa.

"It was a most gratifying scene, thank you so much for joining me, Lady Alicelotte."

"Likewise, Lady Elize. Your company was most enjoyable. I wish I could repeat this."

With a smile on her cheek, Eli said.

"Yes. I too would like to converse more with you."

Both girls smiled, proving that villainesses can have the same fate to misfortune, but be saved.

4