Chapter 84 ─ Reward (1)
540 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fun on the beach was still going on until late.
New chapter containing richness and tastiness.
We still haven't reached the scene I want to show you, I think it's two or three chapters away.
Next one touches the heavyweights, then I have to see if I put him in already or not.

Eli and the girls called me to a rocky area near the beach, there was no danger as this place was formed to relax, meaning an earth mage accommodated it to be touristy.

Upon arrival, the four of them for some reason looked at me and said.

"It's time for the reward!"

"Reward?"

I said quizzically, what did I do to deserve a reward?

Eli came over to me and took my arm.

She had me sit down on a blanket that they laid out before I arrived.

With a smile she said.

"We say this is a reward for all you have done. So, just ask for whatever you want."

"Of course, that reward is kind of kinky, that's why we came all this way."

I was blown away by that. They really want to make me happy to that extent.

It pleases me, let's enjoy it.

"In that case, I'd like you all to pose, but not just any pose, a sensual pose."

Lily said blushing.

"Razel-kun pervert. But, I figured it would be something like this, who's going first?"

"Me."

The first to raise her hand was Evelyn, that no one expected.

She approached me and then sat down in front of me.

She spread her legs in an M position. I could watch as Evelyn used her fingers to point to the part that looked like a rolled up loaf of bread and further up a bean.

"Razel-san, do you like this?"

Evelyn's fingers went up and down in a seesaw-like fashion, I could watch as her expressionless face turned red.

"Okay, okay, I'll go next. Remember there are four of us girls."

Celia lifted Evelyn up she stood her in front of me. I could see her shorts.

"Enjoy the show honey."

She pulled them down, then I could see a huge peach.

It was the most beautiful, round, soft peach I had ever seen.

For some reason I felt the urge to pray to her and cry to thank the goddess for letting me see that peach.

I said to Celia.

"Please, a position where your ass looks bigger."

She was thoughtful and then lay down on the sand, lifted her bottom, as she did a lot of exercise, lifted her butt up as high as she could and then lifted one leg.

Celia literally held herself up with her hands, she formed a triangle with her legs, that triangle made her huge peach shaped butt tighten.

For a moment, I felt a pain just watching it, but it was a pleasurable pain.

"Razel."

"Razel-kun."

As I realized it, Lily and Eli were at my side.

Their eyes were watching me with a darkness of frustration.

I was a little scared the way they asked me the following question.

"You like looking at butts that much huh? Being a big boob maniac you're even capable of targeting your mother-in-law."

"I thought you liked looking at us. I guess you have to be well tamed so when you see a big ass like that you don't go after it."

I thought they were going to be upset, but instead they bit my cheek.

It was a playful bite.

It lasted only a few seconds as I actually got a laugh out of it.

Eli whispered in my ear, "It's our turn, what do you want us to do?" so I got a little smutty.

I told them what I wanted.

They looked deep and then agreed.

They sat close together in a position where the sunlight wasn't going to censor anything like it always does.

In less than a second they embraced, their hands ran down each other's backs and their firm breasts squashed together.

Their hands reached up to their faces, there they came within inches of touching their lips.

I could watch their eyes as they looked confused.

I wanted to scream, "Kiss each other!" because before I died I found a doujinshi on the internet.

It was an erotic manga about the villainess Elize kidnapping and making Lily her slave.

Interestingly enough it ends up with both of them falling in love and even getting married.

I have mixed feelings about actually wanting to see a yuri between my girlfriends.

"Ah, he's up!"

Celia shouted pointing her finger.

As I was about to yell at them to kiss, I watched as my little Raijin became totally energetic.

As she pointed it at him, Celia smiled at me.

"So you wanted this to happen, huh."

Eli and Lily approached me with a smile.

"Looks like someone's in the mood."

"I ask to be the first to touch it."

They said that, they grabbed my swimsuit and along with a shouted "Yay!" they pulled it down.

Just as an automatic lever returns to its original position, mine did, but in a faster and fiercer way.

All four of them stared at it.

It was exhilarating in a way, but it was also embarrassing to be watched by them.

Evelyn was the first to grab it, she used her hand to rub it while telling them.

"No matter how many times I see it, it's interesting that it originally looks like a scared turtle but when it's happy it looks like a giraffe."

After saying that his hand went to my bottom, directly towards my twins.

"It's even more fascinating that the life of a human being is deposited in this leather pouch."

Evelyn wasn't the only one to touch it, the others also decided to tease me.

Starting with Celia, followed by Lily and finally Eli.

"Sometimes I like to touch it, it's nice and soft, it reminds me of petting a dog only lewd is this."

"So this is where our future children are huh, it's a shame you always want to be spitting on them every day."

"Razel, as the future wife, I ask you to start eating healthy. Your weird fetishes of wanting to end up in our mouths are not nice when it tastes like sour grapes."

Despite Eli saying that, she didn't stop massaging them.

Then she took it in her hand and brought it to her mouth.

"Ah, that's unfair princess!"

Celia said as she watched Eli put my rod in her mouth.

Eli was enjoying it as she had her eyes closed, but when Celia spoke to her this made her a little angry.

As he pulled it out of her mouth, a trail of saliva left hanging.

"Celia, as the future wife it's only natural that I'm the one with privileges before the others. Remember the hierarchy."

"First me, then Lily, then me and she follows then me, then me and again like that. Only at the end do the two of you follow once."

"That's unfair, you're trying to monopolize it!"

"Childhood friends have more right than anyone else."

"You're acknowledging it!"

"No it isn't. Now let me enjoy the taste of my boyfriend."

"Hey, stop licking it like it's candy!"

◇◇◇

Christina was collecting snails on the shore.

"This is kind of fun."

"When I was in the elven realm there was no way to go to the sea. There were just trees everywhere."

She lifted her face and looked at the ocean, her black eyes reflecting the beautiful ocean she saw.

"I guess it's not bad at all to have come for a little while."

"Being a sword saint puts a lot of load on my back. I think for that reason my breasts have grown to be ridiculously large, which gives me backaches."

Christina touched her breasts, her hands lifted those huge fruits and yet the flesh was so much that they couldn't fit in one hand.

"Come to think of it, the duchess, the maid and that fox girl have breasts just as big as mine, should I ask them for advice on how they do with backaches?"

She stood up and with the bucket in her hands where she had her snails she went to get more.

She didn't eat them, she just collected them and then went to release them.

"Over here there must be more... huh?"

She noticed something, a small group of people behind some rocks.

As she got closer to see, she was amazed.

"Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

She screamed at what she saw.

Razel and his harem were enjoying their youth in their own way.

The girls were on their knees, using their mouths to pleasure his intimate part.

His ecstatic face showed how graceful he was for what was happening.

Each one had her head stroked.

The mouths of the four girls circled with no eagerness to stop as they satisfied their needs.

Christina just stood there in awe, realizing they could see her, she hid nearby and poked her head out.

She could see everything, so she moved a little closer.

Being in a position where she could perfectly see Razel's member being pleasured by the girls.

"Razel, mmmh." (Eli)

"Delicious, ahh." (Lily)

"I like to lick this, it's big and there's plenty of room to bite." (Celia)

"I prefer the lower part, it's tasty despite being covered with some hair." (Evelyn)

Lily and Eli's mouths were licking the sides of the phallus, they were doing it like it was the tastiest ice cream in the world.

While Celia was licking the middle part, she was going her tongue from the base to the tip of the head, giving it little kisses from time to time, even little nibbles.

While Evelyn used one hand to hold on and the other to grab one of Razel's twins, the other she was engulfing it in her mouth while massaging it with her hand.

The girls had been doing it for several minutes, they wouldn't stop.

Christina watched as young girls who are yet to graduate from the academy acted like animals in heat.

(Is this how young people behave nowadays?)

Despite wanting to run away, she did not.

Deep down she felt strangely attracted to this lustful act.

"G-Girls, it feels good. I want to finish."

The girls paid no attention, they stood quietly pleasuring him.

It was then that Razel roughly grabbed Evelyn and Lily's head and tried to hold back, but his urges were stronger so he ended up releasing it all.

A large white jet flew straight at their heads.

All of them still denied it, they opened their mouths to receive that creaminess.

Razel's member was still stiff.

Eli licked her hands as whitish liquid dripped down her cheeks and from the tips of her hair.

"It tastes bitter, I prefer it to taste sweet."

"Still, Eli-chan, you're taking it all in."

Lily was telling her Eli was contradicting herself, telling her as she licked what fell on her body herself.

"He wants us to do this, it's normal to at least taste good. Besides..."

Eli's gaze shifted to Razel.

"This kid is still animated. Just look at him, he wants to keep going, should we keep going?"

The four of them looked at each other and started smiling.

Christina stood there quietly until they finished.

◇◇◇

The sun was starting to set.

"Ta-dah~!"

Livie pulled some fireworks out of the cabin.

"That's what it is. Tell me quickly."

Leila was excited, just like a dog her tail was wagging in joy.

"Fireworks? What's that?"

Yukihime asked uneasily, Cordelia answered her as she pulled on a sweatshirt.

"They're little rockets that have gunpowder inside, they have a little magic circle that when you remove it I create an explosion and send it into the sky and it explodes releasing brightly colored fires."

"Ohhh! They are then Hanabi. In my land there were many of them."

Yukihime's tails wagged like Leila's showing her joy.

Razel was about to go get some too, but Barbara took his hand and led him to a far place.

Amy who was about to go also to take one saw them walking away.

"..."

"Gyaah, tastes awful!"

"Hey wolf girl, this is not to be eaten. It's not to be shoved up your nose either, stop it already!"

The fun on the beach was still going on late.

___________

Hanabi: It's literally fireworks in Japanese, remember she's from a country that looks like Japan.

Spoiler

Harem fanservice gifts.
Elize: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/30900987
Lily: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/31045348
Celia: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/29714431
Evelyn: https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/es/post/show/30530215

[collapse]

8