Author’s Notes (Volume 7)
520 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Well my dear readers.

The time has come to say goodbye for a while.

It was a long road.

It was tedious.

There was a lot of suffering, but we reached the end of this volume.

Everything I have to say was written here.

It only remains for me to thank you for reading and also to remember to leave your impression or review of this volume.

It helps a lot to improve.

Before I say goodbye, I leave you Rudel's art to promote that it is the turn of the favorite son to come out.

Word Ixion/Saga Vol. 7 will start soon.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/4874360

My dear readers, greetings once again from your favorite author, Siegburn.

There really is a lot to say in this volume.

But what hasn't already been said?

This volume was mostly about harem development.

As you saw, Eli and Razel's relationship entered a new level.

Eli the cuck XD.

Well seriously now.

This volume was exclusively about Razel's harem development.

There were many times that my head hurt.

Since I had to think of a "cute moment" between them and him.

I sincerely wanted Emily and Clarice to be harem members in this volume as well.

They are, they just aren't recognized by the others.

The reason Christina took so long to join the harem is because I was thinking of an excuse/reason for a woman like her to stay with Razel.

The only answer I could come up with was something like this.

About Desmond and Izel, it's a relationship that brought tears to my eyes, don't you?

They are mentor and disciple. Big sister and little brother.

But Desmond's goal is to become the great demon king.

Why is that?

I don't know. That's how it is in the game, but also the story should reveal the reason.

Without a doubt Linhard is one of the best antagonistic characters I've made as a bit of his way of being is based on Ixion, that's why every time he spoke it seemed like he wouldn't shut up.

Olgren is my second favorite character as he's a scumbag.

The author is someone who really enjoys antagonists as he can go to the dark side and make life miserable for our heroes, that's why the fights are never that easy for anyone.

Honestly, just like Grin I didn't want to kill him. I wanted him to keep screwing around but it can't be helped. Razel needed to stop being saved by others and getting his ass kicked.

Astraea is hands down my favorite girl, not only is she the only non-harem member who has a bond with Razel, she's also the only woman who can be considered a friend to him.

Should I get more female friends for Razel? Difficult, but not impossible.

To wrap things up, let's go to the revelations.

Did you expect anything from what happened here?

Not for me.

Leila's Moon Force is something I want to see more often, since it's based on the Spartans. Hopefully Leila can fight an enemy worthy of her.

Livie is an example for them to see that karma is real. Her life was horrible, and let me tell you I had to rewrite several scenes as I deleted them, for example, her sister's boyfriend raped her and her older sister accused her of seducing him because she was a virgin.

Her other sister, Sayori, is someone I won't go into spoilers for, but she does appear in my novels, you should just read carefully as she has already come out.

I originally wanted Livie to be competition for the position of the new emperor, since leaving aside that Blake died, now the position of the second prince is vacant.

Who will take it (That only I know and I'm excited to write it).

I had to delete that part since that would mean Livie and Cid would have to fight for the throne, but I put in something much better than that.

Let's talk about Barbara.

I already want her child to be born, I don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet. But I already want to see Eli's face when she carries her mother and boyfriend's child. More because Barbara will get all lovey-dovey with Razel and Eli will have mixed feelings about seeing the seed of a forbidden love.

It's Amy's turn.

She has left more and more mysteries.

Her origin.

Her memories.

Everything that has come out about her is a mystery that grows each time.

Since I talked about the sacred tree for a reason. That will be a very important arc for Amy and Christina as something will be happening in the ancient land of the elves.

Before I finish I want to say thank you very much for reading this work.

I wish it had socialization and you could buy it.

This way the author wins and you can see a possibly different version of everything.

Before I close this I would like to say that Vol. 7 of my novel World Ixion/SAGA will soon begin production.

Due to the events that transpired in the previous volume, this one will focus on something totally serious!

Just like Cheat Lord, these next volumes will be totally serious!

Razel will get serious too as I reveal to you the name of the next arc!

Re: Otome Vol. 8, Phantom Lord, the Return of the Ghost.

Sounds mysterious and intriguing doesn't it? Well, it certainly will be!

Since it's the official debut of several characters like the saint of the twilight and a certain man who is also mentioned a lot!

Introducing the upcoming arcs of my other novels in passing.

Cheat Lord Vol. 3, Tournament of the Magic Sword and The Frazier Principality War.

World Ixion/SAGA Vol. 7, The Sacred Tree War.

The author is going to make you explode with adrenaline as the fanservice is over!

My last words before the final thanks.

New novel!

Yes. New novel, I have a lot of free time, but that's good for you because you can keep reading what comes out of my head.

The name is not so definite since it's 99% secured, but I'll leave it to you anyway.

Encore Record.

A totally fantasy story which is original.

There will be no reincarnates or games.

Pure fantasy in all its splendor!

Best of all, we have characters based on my novels.

There will be many similar faces as backgrounds.

That includes enemies which will be enigmatic and powerful.

Here the author went crazy as even you will scream with madness!

I leave you a fragment of what I have.

"Why are you going away sad, hero?"

"Are you regretting it?"

"We had good times and bad times like anyone else... but I never took them into account for what I did."

"... This is the goodbye. Demon King, my best friend."

Now indeed, it is a sadness to say goodbye and I thank you again for reading what I write. It is much appreciated and...

Reincarnated in an Otome game as the ugly character in the background. Volume 7, End.

See you next time!

____________

Something I forgot to say.
Those who are waiting for the spin-off, Razel Quest. As it is not part of the novel and only comes out when a volume is finished (so I will apply), chapters will come without any doubt.
Remember that this spin-off is not canon, it doesn't bring anything new or serious to the plot. It's just fanservice about Razel having his harem.
The chapters will be published from time to time, that is to say that before vol 8 there will be some chapters and there will be quite a lot of them.
Look forward to it, it may start this week.

2