Chapter 129 ─ Demon King’s Turn
37 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

How are you my dear readers.

The year 2023 is almost over and the new year is upon us.

Excited?

I'm not. It means it will be another year where I couldn't move forward as I wanted to, but you have to stop crying.

This chapter you should enjoy it as it has something that just like the secret of the current villain was something well kept, I hope you liked it.

What was coming out of Fahren's hands was his materialized magic element.

Even for him, a holy mage of the imperial court, it was rare for someone to know his magic attribute.

It was a surprise to those present that Fahren is a water magic user.

What was rare was the manner in which he manifested it.

"Water Magic: Infernal Bubbles."

Bubbles emerged from glowing blue hands that floated around him.

Randy and Jake commented on it.

"It's been a while since I've seen you get serious, Fahren."

"Dad is using it, really the situation is critical if he is to get serious."

Only very few people knew the reason why he was hiding his attribute and especially the bubbles.

The reason was very embarrassing for him.

(When I was a kid taking my first bath alone, I almost drowned in that tub of bubbles.)

(These hid my cries for help, if it wasn't for my mother who wanted to check if I was safe being alone, I would have died.)

(From that day on I was afraid of bubbles, but as the head of the Fitzclarence family I can't show weakness, so I decided to take my first step to being the great man I am.)

"I used my fear and turned it into my weapon. There is no one in this country that can do what I do."

"The plan is simple, Randy will provide me support with your barriers and Jake, you and Nirvana will attack him from both sides."

"That will leave me the opportunity to finish him off from below."

"Understood!"

Everyone nodded.

Ixio and Zapp were watching as Fahren's group prepared for something.

Immediately he shouted.

"All of you! You all take care of stopping the black colored golem, we'll take care of the other one!"

"I will teach all of you the power of the great Fahren so that you will remember it!"

Fahren ran at high speed before he finished speaking.

Ixio aimed his weapons at him, suddenly he was beaten by Leila, Dartanyan and Judal to leave Fahren alone.

Zapp instead pulled out his machine gun and aimed it at Fahren to finish him off.

"Randy!"

"Ok."

Randy activated his magic.

"Wind magic: Soundless Barrier."

Randy's magic element was wind.

Unlike others, his family level magic was always dedicated to defense and support.

Randy using his hands or simply his thoughts, can cause whatever he touches or whatever would touch him to be cut off or stopped.

When his hands touch something, the wind becomes a powerful blade that slices the object like a hot knife through butter.

On the other hand, he may wish to turn the air around him into an invisible wall.

It is thanks to this that it can walk on air without any problem. They used it to get here.

The bullets that were fired at Fahren, before making contact were deflected and shattered.

In the game, Randy was a support character like Lily, along with Myat's earth magic that created quicksand, they were the best combo of allied characters.

But Fahren in the game was a character of no relevance.

That said, in this world Fahren can demonstrate what the game never gave him the chance to do.

"Jake! Nirvana!"

"On command!"

"I know!"

Nirvana manifested a magic shield from which different elemental attacks came out.

While Jake set up his special glove-like artifact that fired magic bullets.

The gauntlet fired different projectiles that combined different magics.

Zapp used his shield to the maximum and waited for them to stop so he could fire at them.

Fahren understood that he couldn't use his weapon inside the shield.

Being close to Zapp he took a leap.

Transparent steps manifested which he stepped on until he reached Zapp's head.

Fahren moved his hand as if he was swimming in a pool.

The bubbles descended and disintegrated.

Randy snapped his fingers and descended to the floor.

"Enough you two."

He said those words and they both stopped attacking.

Zapp looked at Fahren in confusion. He didn't understand what he was doing.

Fahren looked seriously at the robot and asked something unexpected.

"Answer, did you kill Myat?"

"Fahren?"

Randy didn't understand why he was asking a robot that was mute.

The robot did not answer, but instead played a video on the air.

That video showed an object falling into the Luinberg Duchy and obliterating it forever.

Watching that video, a mammoth anger emanated within Fahren.

"I see. Thank you for telling me, it just needs to remove my suspicions."

Fahren ducked his head as Zapp undid the shield and pointed his gun at him.

This was being seen by Alvin who wished to eliminate his enemies as soon as possible.

"Dad! What are you doing? Hurry up already!"

Jake said strange words that seemed to hurry his father to flee, but his way of saying it was confusing to everyone.

Fahren said after looking at him.

"I'll make sure you pay in the most painful way for killing my friend."

*Crunch*

Suddenly Zapp felt his left arm creak strangely.

"What's the matter? Do you feel an internal pinch?"

Fahren answered him in a mocking tone.

Zapp pressed the button on the machine gun and nothing happened.

What did happen was something unexpected to everyone.

The gun began to deform, as if something inside it was molding it.

Zapp immediately threw the gun away and watched as it was reduced to being a soda can as it compressed itself.

"After experiencing a traumatic situation, I decided to set myself this goal."

"My fear will be the fear of my enemies. My father said I was exaggerating, but right now he must be rolling over in his grave."

Zapp pulled out his photon sword and when he turned it on it exploded.

"When you activated your protective field. You locked yourself in that prison."

"My bubbles are special, I designed them so they could infiltrate any existing surface. Be it something in a liquid state, at rest, or even vapor."

Zapp again attacked Fahren, but this time he used his fists.

"Don't disrespect me, you simpleton."

With those harsh words, Fahren moved his hand and punched her lightly in the face.

Zapp made the same move, but he didn't make it slow, it was a quick, high-powered punch.

Fahren moved his other arm and began tapping different parts of his body.

This was replicated by Zapp who tapped hard on his body causing malfunctions in his circuits.

"As I am their creator, I can move them at my will, using small commands such as these."

"Imitate me."

"Do it quickly."

"Don't hold back."

"You may or may not be a living being, but my bubbles formed an internal chain similar to nerves."

"A single one triggers an absolute command."

"Now you're afraid of bubbles?"

"You shouldn't, you should be afraid of the great Fahren."

"The most brilliant mind of this generation!"

As he shouted his big ego, Zapp began to inflate.

In the same way a lithium battery inflates for obvious reasons.

Zapp knew his end had come, but with all his might he tried to reach his arm out and kill Fahren.

A faint voice was emitted coming from Alvin.

"Fitz...clarence..."

Fahren for a second recognized Alvin's voice, but it was his imagination he thought.

(I must be out of my mind to have heard Rosenberg's voice here.)

"Let's get this over with."

"Gather."

He gave that command and all the bubbles came out of Zapp's body gathering at the tip of Fahren's finger.

This one, in a sign of superiority said to him.

"Your body is damaged no doubt, you can't fix it, but it doesn't matter."

He pointed his finger at Zapp's face.

"No matter how hard you try, you can never beat me."

"Now die."

"Bubble Bullet!"

The reason for sending the bubbles into Zapp's body wasn't just to hurt him internally, there was a second and more important reason for it.

Fahren's bubbles have the ability to gather the energy they collect from the target.

That is, if he were to send the bubbles into a human body, they would gather all of the body's magical power and then focus all of that power into his fingertip.

Zapp was a robot that stored large reserves of magical power since he was created to fight dragons.

Thanks to the fact that traditional machines could not fight him, Zapp and his variants were created.

Right now, that advantage to fight a formidable enemy turned against them.

A large number of blue lights shot out of Fahren's finger at high speed.

These pierced like paper through Zapp's mechanical body.

In a matter of seconds, one of the strongest defenses of ancient humankind was defeated by a mere human.

Only part of Zapp's head remained.

The one staring angrily at Fahren was Alvin on the other side.

Fahren pointed his finger at him and then gave him some final words.

"Your punishment for killing my friend is not over."

After those piercing words he finished off what was left of Zapp.

Ixio and everyone present witnessed how one man with help was able to defeat a war machine with no problem.

"Hey, don't just stand there like a fool, you're next."

Ixio prepared to attack.

He noticed too late, he was surrounded by small orange bubbles.

Fahren snapped his fingers...

"Meteor Bubble."

And hundreds of projectiles hit Ixio in every possible direction.

Fahren's anger didn't just go back to the machines.

He planned to wipe out the Luxor ship as well and no one and nothing would stop him.

◇◇◇

"Roaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

"Let's goooooooooooooooooo!"

Desmond was fighting against a large number of robots similar to Alvin's mechanical body.

The robots were given a simple order.

Finish off the demon king.

Alvin had observed Desmond and determined that he was a threat that could easily destroy him.

He sent a huge number of robots to destroy him.

The robots were superior to even the Grapplers.

Their photon swords and high caliber firearms were truly dangerous to anyone other than Desmond.

"Gahahahahaha! That's all they got?"

The robots fired at Desmond mercilessly.

He would take all those projectiles and some were even capable of piercing a subway bunker without losing speed.

But with Desmond it was different.

His skin was so tough that the projectiles that hit his body ended up as shattered cookies.

The bullets left barely a trace of having touched him.

Desmond walked as if he was being touched by the rain.

One of them used a large bazooka and fired two missiles at him.

The first one was deflected off his arm the way you shoo away an insect.

The impact was so great that it shook the place, while the second missile managed to make contact with him.

The robots thought he was eliminated due to the intensity of the flames that were generated.

Among that sea of flames, Desmond walked without a scratch.

"That's the best you've got?"

Alvin was monitoring the situation at the same time.

He ordered the robots to do the impossible but destroy him.

Several of them lunged towards him trapping him in a cage of bodies.

"What the hell are you idiots doing?"

A beeping noise began to sound.

"What's that noise?"

The robots caused a huge explosion in the place and even with that, Desmond was unharmed.

"Stop killing yourselves and better bring me your boss, I'll kill that bitch myself!"

Desmond was inexplicably angry at Alvin for some reason.

Out through the smokescreen came a Victoria running over Desmond.

He grabbed it by one of its tires and lifted it easily, tossing it into a group of armed robots.

He was not the only one.

Several groups of Victoria, Grappler and white robots approached him.

Desmond smiled at the sight of that number of enemies.

"Gihihi."

"This warm up gets a little boring, let's ramp up the fun since I can tear this place apart any way I want."

Desmond began to gather demonic power in his body.

His body was gradually darkening, his horn-like hair grew longer and strange markings came out on his arms, chest and forehead.

"Demon King Mode."

As he finished his transformation, Desmond stepped lightly on the ground, causing a powerful aura to sweep through the place.

The robots emitted the same message that read.

Danger.

Desmond then lunged at one of them.

His palm lightly touched the robot and the entire row behind him was shattered by the enormous pressure he made.

"Tch. Even with something as light as this they can't resist it."

"They're not even good for killing time!"

This time he threw a totally serious punch, getting at least 20 lower floors shattered.

The destructive power was so great that it pierced to the outside.

Damaging the shield.

The ship broadcast a message that 10% of the facilities were damaged, including one of the engines to sustain itself afloat.

Even the best technology was no match for the fearsome demon king, the most dangerous and strongest creature on the planet.

"Lightning spear!"

"Impact!"

After discovering that Alvin was responsible for everything that happened, I immediately went to attack him.

I wasn't going to keep him alive to go apologize to Barbara or Eli, nor was I going to make him pay for his crimes against the empire.

This guy was human garbage.

He was scum who deserved to be totally eliminated.

If they saw him again... I fear the worst I would tell them.

That's why I will protect them, I will eliminate the reason they have suffered so much all these years.

The problem was that I couldn't do it.

Alvin was too fast and too strong.

He was no longer human, his brain was in a robot and that gave him superior strength to humans.

He could easily match my speed.

When I hit him, he could take my fist and tried to analyze the Blut.

I panicked at the thought that the power that keeps him from dying could be eliminated by some kind of antivirus or vaccine he could create.

That's why I opted to attack from a distance.

"Why don't you die please!!!?"

"Hahahaha. You say things thank you Razel-kun."

I activated my Raijin phase 2 since phase 1 is useless against him.

I ran at high speed and launched attacks to damage him.

In between so many attacks I gave out, one finally managed to blow off his hand.

(I did it.)

My happiness was short-lived because of what happened next.

"Don't be happy about this. I have plenty of spares~."

He said as a new arm came out of the ground.

He touched his shoulder and his damaged arm was ejected from his body.

The new arm was attached and the hologram of a human arm was displayed again.

He enjoyed teasing me seeing how I couldn't hurt him.

"You see? You can't beat me."

"I have already surpassed human limits."

"As long as my brain is alive, I can go on living forever."

"I can control all the chemicals that create all the emotions we feel."

"Fear, love, sadness, panic. I can control them at will, therefore the real me, can afford to no longer limit myself."

"Tell me. what do you think is the best option after I meet them?"

"...!"

Alvin enjoyed talking monstrosities about his family.

"What do you think will happen when I open the door and walk in?"

"Barbara will cry, Eli will cry. Will they be sad or happy?"

"What do you think Eli will say to me when he sees that her daddy, she missed so much came back to tell her it was because of her that I left?"

"Or maybe I'll tell Barbara that the new baby she's expecting is a bastard who will end up like the old one and it will be her fault."

"You shut your fucking mouth you son of a biiiiitch!"

I lunged at him not caring what an obvious trap his words were.

Alvin was playing with me.

As expected, I fell into his trap.

He grabbed my hand and then...

"You're so predictable~."

He threw a flurry of punches at a speed similar to 600 kilometers per hour at me.

It was like being hit by a bullet train repeatedly.

Naturally, a human being would have died instantly.

But it is thanks to the Blut that I am still alive, but even so I can see its limitations.

The blood runs through the body for a maximum of one minute, the Blut is activated by the blood circulation and protects the area where it would receive the impact.

That is to say that Alvin hits me when analyzing when it is not protecting a specific area.

That must be why when I fought against Olgren and that masked guy, I was easily defeated despite having a perfect defense like this one.

Without a doubt, Astraea's Blut would work better on a vampire.

"And here, take this!"

Those were the words he gave me before punching me in the face and sending me flying into the ceiling breaking it and crossing a few more.

I was embedded in roof number six for sure.

I fell to the ground and generated a huge bloodstain.

(This is bad.)

(This guy is strong just because he's a machine.)

(But the problem here is that I'm being outmatched.)

I stood up as I was starting to heal.

"Hey, hey, are you still alive after that punishment?"

"Are you a masochist?"

"Maybe that's why Eli chose you, because she's a very pitiful woman."

Every time this guy spoke ill of his family, my heart burned.

My urge to kill him grew more and more.

I looked down at my body and my arms pushed the bone back inside and resumed their original position.

I did stretches to check my body.

(I can't drag this out any longer. Every minute I waste in here, people must be dying out there.)

(Amy, Eli, Cid, they're all in danger.)

(What I managed to get out of him is that he controls them. If he's the mastermind of the place, taking him out would collapse all the robots.)

(But how do I defeat him?)

That question was the one that really mattered here.

How do I beat Alvin?

(My best attacks are useless and my Raijin phase 1 and 2 are useless...)

(Moment, useless?)

I remembered something I forgot on purpose.

When I was training with Cid during the duel event against capture targets, I developed the Raijin.

But it wasn't just one phase.

It was several.

Among them is the most dangerous one, I only used it once and it was a special training room.

When Lily went to bring me food, she found me embedded in the wall and the place razed to the ground.

I was about to die, but she healed me.

(That's phase 4 and it's too unstable.)

(But it's really powerful not to use it.)

(Still... I don't know if I can win.)

So, I decided to use the other alternative.

"I don't have much experience with it, in fact, I don't like the way it looks."

"What are you talking about?"

I ignored Alvin and concentrated on me.

"Phase 1 is to increase speed, phase 2 is to increase attacks through overcoming phase 1."

"Phase 4 is a state secret. Therefore, I will use the one that overcame 1 and 2."

I took out my ring with which I can turn into Licht and after putting it on I smiled at him.

"There's no choice but to use this one, let me show you at your imminent defeat."

"With the power of the Raijin phase 3!"

The fanservice is from our beloved demon king.

Isn't this guy too broken? I think he is almost indestructible and that scares me.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/6673624

1