Chapter 131 ─ The end of the ghost
38 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Happy New Year to all my dear readers.

I'm so lost that I don't know if I already said it XD.

I won't make excuses for the delay, I was playing GTA and I was so enraptured that only today I didn't feel like playing anymore (because of the cinematics).

Also, there is not much time left for Razel's news that I will tell you.

With this chapter we put an end to all the problems in the story and the next one will be the closing of the arc before the volume.

Before you finish reading play this song and you will see my inspiration for the dialogues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukDEYRXoH2g

Now enjoy the end of a closing of a cycle of tragedies caused by a single person.

Upon materializing the support mode of phase 3.

Giant hands came out of the cloak, its appearance was just like a spider because of the number of arms growing out of it.

"Try to survive this, Alvin!"

The arms grabbed debris scattered everywhere.

They threw them at Alvin.

He dodged them with no problem, but that was what Razel wanted.

After throwing the debris, Alvin noticed that the debris had a rope attached to it.

The rope was connected to the arms. It came back the opposite way a ship's chain would fall into the sea.

Alvin couldn't dodge and was hit by the debris.

"This is just getting started!"

Razel punched Alvin and sent him flying.

He then used the ropes coming out of the giant hands to create ropes which wrapped around the destroyed pillars.

Razel was propelled into the sky and swung like that game from which this move was inspired.

Alvin shouted.

"Defensive system, empty all your artillery!"

Again, from different parts of the ship a large number of weapons came out, this time the ammunition was passed.

"Come on, give me your best shot Alvin!"

"Die, you brat!"

As Alvin fled, he gave the order and the powerful weapons similar to ship cannons and turrets fired their full power at Razel.

"I'll never lose to scum like you!"

Razel used the giant arms to grab the turrets and cannons and destroy them.

Some arms served as shields and were destroyed by the explosions, but they quickly regenerated.

Using his real arms, he would throw lightning spears to try to destroy Alvin.

"I can't reach him. I'll use this."

Razel purposely let himself be shot, Alvin became confident thinking he was dead at last.

It was a feint.

Before he fell to the ground, Razel used the giant arms to grab onto the destroyed pillars from different parts.

The way he was falling from the fall was giving him the momentum he needed for what he would do now.

"Huh? What are you doing?"

Alvin panicked as he watched Razel cling to the debris being about to fall to the ground.

"One, two... and..."

"Rocket Lightning!"

Razel shouted at the top of his lungs as he was launched by a makeshift catapult.

Added with his own speed and the way his hands are taking the appearance of an arrow, it made him a perfect human projectile.

The speed at which he was going was equal to a projectile from a rail gun.

Alvin was unable to protect himself and was destroyed his body upon impact.

"I did it!"

Razel was glad about it, but something strange was marked in his gaze.

(Why doesn't the ship fall?)

He thought that after crashing into the ceiling and holding on to it.

"I just destroyed Alvin, but the ship is still floating."

"The turrets are still pointing at me. That means he's still-!"

After realizing that Alvin was still alive, the turrets and cannons fired their full power at Razel.

While this was happening and he was dodging them.

Alvin's brain that was still in his mechanical head, took out paws similar to hands and fled the scene.

"He narrowly missed me."

"That brat is fucking invincible."

"No matter how much I beat him."

"No matter how much I hurt him."

"He keeps standing up like it's the most normal thing in the world."

"I have to run away from here. There's no other choice but that."

"I'll destroy the ship and make everyone die in the rain of debris."

"I still have that other ship that was sent, I will use it to flee from here."

"I won't let anyone get away with this. This humiliation I will make them pay."

"I will destroy the empire, I will destroy my enemies, and most of all, I will destroy the Rosenberg family that ties me to my old life."

"There you are, Alvin the sneaky rat!"

Alvin celebrated running away from Razel, but he used a combination of bomb attacks using an overload of magical power and sending it into the giant hands and then splitting them apart to explode.

Razel kept doing that to look for Alvin.

He finally found him and threw an entire bombardment at him.

◇◇◇

The other group fighting inside the ship was finally finishing their fight.

Unfortunately, they were losing as expected.

Solomon and Russell lay on the ground bloodied and defeated.

While Seox had only lost his arm during the battle.

"It was a battle that went on too long. I had to sacrifice my arm and make it explode for the flames to devour both of them, but I didn't imagine they would be so resilient."

"Indeed. Eliminating them now is the proper thing to do since they are a threat to the empire."

Solomon had a broken arm as his throat was crushed but he could still breathe.

While Russell with both legs shattered could only crawl.

Seox was approaching without any rush.

"First I'll kill the man from the holy kingdom. Then you, old knight."

"I'm very sorry, Your Excellency, this is all I can do now."

Russell bemoaned the situation, Solomon nor that could do.

"Now die."

Seox raised his arm so he could cut off Russell's head.

He quickly lowered it and something strange happened.

He paused.

"What's that sound?"

A strange sound similar to the sound of sparks ringing echoed in the place.

The ceiling was destroyed, it was Razel falling.

"Don't run away, Alviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!"

Everyone watched this anticlimactic event.

Razel kept throwing more arm bombs that exploded on contact to the ground.

The explosion was so strong that it could crack the floor.

Russell used the explosion that happened near him and jumped into the hole, there was a bigger hole there that connected to the outside.

"Sacred Tree Magic: Giant Jack Root!"

From the surface of the earth a magic circle manifested and then a huge root grew from the ground to the top of the ship.

Russell grabbed hold of the stem and then commanded.

"Faaaaaaaaaaaall!"

With all his might the giant root fell to the ground as if its life had been extinguished.

He was not the only one, Solomon jumped as well, still holding his sword and drove it firmly into the stalk.

Russell expected him to die, but apparently this old knight is almost immune to death.

They almost fell to the ground and Solomon pulled his sword out of the stalk, from his back he grew bat wings thanks to a small part of the magic armor transformation was still activated.

He would escape from the place without a doubt.

While Russell was thinking how to quickly flee to his home so he wouldn't get caught.

All this saw Seox who was angry because he had just failed in his mission.

He got angry at Razel and tried to stop him.

"What do you think you've done, you're an enemy of the emperor!"

Seox didn't remember Razel despite seeing him once or twice.

Razel for his part was in a euphoric state throwing bombs to take out Alvin's slippery brain.

As Seox was nearby, he didn't hesitate to attack him.

"Get lost!"

Razel threw a much larger bomb in his face.

He fled as Seox received that powerful blast.

The ship was about to fall as the critical damage had gone up to 85% beyond repair.

Victory was becoming more and more apparent

◇◇◇

On the mainland, everyone watched as various explosions occurred inside the ship.

"He's really enjoying himself, isn't he?" (Regulux)

"Hey, hey, is he really doing that?" (Oscar)

"Damn it Razel, how badly do you plan to humiliate the great Jake with your unhinged attacks?" (Jake)

"As expected from my brother. Always showing off to defeat the enemy." (Bellange)

Everyone watched and admired as the ship was about to fall.

Even the sword saint candidates watched in wonder.

"This is the power of the future duke. I can see that the Rosenberg’s will be to be feared." (Bayman)

"Nya. Is that boy that strong? I don't want him to come near me nya." (Dartanyan)

"Now I understand why he denies being in the lawless city. He really is a monster." (Judal)

"Your Majesty. I think we have a much worse problem between us if you fear that some future sword saint is a traitor." (Jerome)

"What did you say Gray Hood?" (Tina)

"Nothing."

They weren't the only ones who saw that.

The girls were seeing it too.

"So Razel's in there. Why doesn't that surprise me?" (Eli)

"I'm sure he would be walking around with a sign that said danger if possible." (Lily)

"It's best if Honey gets this over with. I want to go home and take a bath." (Celia)

"Father, you can see how Razel-san ends up solving everything in the end, I'm sure like me you want to know how a mere human being can do all that." (Evelyn)

"..."

Even Brian who had finished healing Emily and Amy was surprised.

"No doubt this will go down in the history of the empire."

Emily on the other hand was sad as well as happy.

(Razel-san is a truly amazing man.)

(This is the second time I've seen him do something impossible for others. My heart is beating a lot and it hurts me.)

Amy just commented.

"It was natural for this to happen."

◇◇◇

"Fahren, we need to get ready to go back now."

"Don't give me orders Randy. Get everything ready we're leaving."

"At last it was you who wants to order!"

Fahren walked over to Ixio's corpse to examine it.

"I wonder if there's anything that might be of use to investigate?"

"Mayer, with this you have been avenged, rest in peace my good friend."

After bending down to examine the body.

*Beep*

Ixio's eye lit up after emitting a loud beep.

Fahren was startled to see that he was still alive.

"Everyone, run away now!"

He said that as he ran, but Ixio's arm was faster and grabbed Fahren as a hostage.

"This isn't over."

Alvin's voice was reproduced perfectly.

He wasn't the only one who stood up.

"Are you kidding me!"

Celia shouted as she watched Elion and Ilion get back to their feet.

"Hey dragon! We need you—"

Shibuya like the other dragons were tired. They couldn't get up anymore.

The girls couldn't use the same technique again as before because they exhausted all their magic power.

Elion could still fly so he took flight.

As Ilion approached Eli to kill her.

"Eli... you of all people here... are priority."

"Eli-chan, run!"

Eli for a second could hear a familiar voice coming from the mechanical dragon, but she ignored it because Lily's voice made her react.

She ran to flee as she was being chased.

The others were within Ilion's range.

"All of you... will be destroyed here."

◇◇◇

"Guh..."

"Father!"

"Fahren!"

Everyone else was terrified.

The battle was not over.

To make matters worse, Fahren was a hostage.

One false step and he would be killed.

Lambert was behind his father, thinking to use him as a shield so he wouldn't be seen by Ixio and thus run off at high speed and cut off his arm with all his power.

"It's useless for you to do that boy."

"You're surrounded...!"

"...!"

Several Grapplers were surrounding them, they were damaged, but it wasn't a serious condition.

"It took me a while to recalibrate the systems and get rid of the connection of the damaged parts."

"But it's all set now. I won't waste any more time."

"I'll kill all of you without devouring! Grapplers!"

The Grapplers pointed their weapons at everyone present.

"Are you serious? We have no way to defend ourselves against them."

Bellange commented as she moved into battle stance.

Tina on the other hand was asking Leila.

"Do you think you can handle the boss?"

"I don't think so. He's a long way from Leila and I can smell that his bloodlust is really intense."

"I see."

It was a situation where again the reins were taken by the wrong hands.

(I don't think I can save the duke. Even if I gave my life, the others are vulnerable.)

(Shit. This is a situation where only a miracle can save us.)

Ixio began to press Fahren.

"Suffer while you die, Fitzclarence."

"I always hated you. You were a nuisance with a huge ego, that's why I killed Luinberg first, to torment you and then Wimlet would come and lastly your family before I killed you."

"But it doesn't matter anymore, I'll kill all of you now!"

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

Fahren was slowly being crushed to the point where his body was beginning to feel the pressure.

Blood was pouring out of his orifices and his gaze was bathed in red.

(I'm so sorry, Dorothea.)

(You were a good friend Randy, I'll go see Myat.)

She looked at her son and gave him some last words.

"Jake... it's all in your hands."

"Father!"

"Die!"

Before Fahren was crushed.

"Oh~. There you are~."

"You know, it was really hard to find them."

"...?"

Everyone froze at that mysterious voice.

No one understood where it was coming from.

Suddenly Nirvana reported.

"Something is approaching. At high speed."

"Approaching? From where?"

"From the sky."

"From the sky?"

Jake and everyone else looked up and saw nothing unusual. But then they noticed a black dot in the east coming at high speed.

The sound it gave off was just like a supersonic jet flying.

Ixio ordered the Grapplers.

"What the hell is that? Fire!"

The Grapplers opened fire at the strange flying object.

It was getting closer and closer and being close enough, Lambert was the one who was most surprised.

"I-I can't believe it. It's you."

"Who is it?"

His father asked.

Lambert with a knot in his mouth said.

"It's someone you know well. Everyone at least once heard his name."

The strange figure finally stood at a close height where everyone could see him.

A tall, burly, rugged-looking man, but with a gentle face with green eyes watched them from above.

His appearance was just like that of a pirate because of his pants and his shirt was unbuttoned, showing off his toned pecs against his lightly tanned skin.

His face exuded pure masculinity thanks to his easy hair and shaved beard with shadows remaining.

The tip of his brown hair pointed to the sun from too much hair gel.

"He's part of the candidates for the next sword saint."

"Part of the Three Swords."

"Second most annoying guy I ever met after Razel."

"He's..."

He introduced himself as he tilted in a diagonal line the huge rusty black sword he used to fly.

"The current head of the Newton House. Professor and knight, Isaac Newton I am, a pleasure everyone."

To close his introduction, he winked at them all accompanied with his bright smile.

"Newton, you said?"

Randy recognized that name.

"What are you doing here?"

"Shouldn't you be with the other dukes and sword saints?"

Isaac in a smug tone answered him.

"Ah, that. We finished destroying everything a while ago."

"Duke Carlyle ordered me to come and see how the situation was going around here, he said you guys might need our help."

"Need our help?"

"That means you came with someone else—"

Rand was interrupted by Ixio who ordered again to attack him.

"What do you mean you destroyed my spare ship!"

"You'll die first! Finish him!"

The Grapplers aimed their weapons and fired, Isaac stepped lightly on his sword and it moved as if it were a surfboard.

He was surfing in the sky, his sword moved it as if gravity and wind didn't exist.

"How come he can do that?"

Tina replied to Leila.

"Several years ago, on an expedition, he reported that he found a dungeon, he said someone was inside and he went in alone as the other researchers were afraid."

"At the bottom was a strange sword that spoke to him he said."

"No one else can use it. This is why everyone believes it is one of the seven sacred swords."

"That sounds incredible!"

"It is. And his power isn't flying, he doesn't actually fly."

"He doesn't fly, so he's an illusion?"

Tina laughed at Leila a little at her ignorance.

"It's something much worse. Something to be afraid of."

"And that's..."

Before even answering, Isaac said to Ixio.

"You know, I've had enough fun. I was bored working and thanks to you guys I was able to give myself a break."

"But those reports won't fill themselves. So, it's time to say goodbye."

"Kill him!"

With all his might shouted Ixio, but Isaac took no notice.

He grabbed the handle of the sword and then let go of it as a board.

Isaac was floating in the sky.

Gravity did not exist for him.

"Newton's First Law."

He quickly lowered that sword without a target at all.

"Gravity Fall."

Then, as if the gravity around all the Grapplers had increased 1000 times its density.

These were crushed leaving a large hole in the ground.

Each and every one of them was eliminated in a second.

Ixio seeing it could only curse it.

"Damn yoooooooooooou!"

He tried to smash Fahren before he was eliminated, but Isaac wagged his finger in denial.

"Gravity Fall."

Everything around Ixio except for his hand were crushed by the very weight of gravity surrounding him.

All that was left of him was his hand and a huge hole in the ground.

Randy approached him to free him, Isaac helped him.

He moved his sword and the gravity of the hand was lighter to the degree that it felt like a baby's grip.

After freeing Fahren, he ended up with the leftover hand.

Randy thanked him.

"Thank you so much for your help, Newton."

"No thanks at all. I was just doing my duty."

Flashing his best smile.

Randy again asked him.

As Lambert again saw in frustration that he was inferior to someone.

"You didn't come alone, did you?"

Isaac didn't deny it.

"No. My partner went somewhere else while I got here."

"Then it's him without a doubt."

◇◇◇

"Haa... haa... haa... haa..."

Eli was running for her life as she avoided being devoured by Elion.

Lily and the others were struggling against Ilion.

They needed help badly.

Eli slipped thanks to a root and fell to the ground.

Elion was getting closer and closer.

"Eli. At least you, I'll finish you off."

"The blood that binds me. I will erase it."

Eli didn't understand why Elion spoke in a familiar voice or said things as if he knew her.

To her, a certain person came to her mind because of the voice.

But she denied that it was so, as that was impossible.

"Tormenting an unscrupulous young lady."

"That's what an evil monster like you would do."

A man's voice came in front of Elion, Eli looked at him, but she couldn't see his face because of the lack of light.

Instead, Elion did, Alvin actually knew him.

The young man present was wearing typical knight armor, but customized.

His right arm was uncovered and a large strange tattoo was reflected there of a cross in the shape of a sword.

His hair was spiky like a hedgehog and green in color, his sharp gaze reflected intense red eyes and on his neck a scarf bearing the family crest was visible.

Alvin knew this young man.

Years ago, when he was a no-name, he tried to get a job with the Rosenberg’s, but he turned him down.

Sometime later it became known that he fell into a dungeon on an expedition and found something there.

Something that later no one could use but him.

"Who are you?"

Eli asked, the young man introduced himself after extending his hand to her.

"Let me help you first."

He held out his hand and Eli stood up.

Elion tried to run away.

"Ah, he's running away, why?"

"Probably because he noticed my presence."

"Again. Who are you?"

"Oh, sorry."

"I am the founder of my own family of knights. I'm also part of the Three Swords, James Camelot."

"Camelot? Oh, I remember hearing your name before but I don't remember it very well."

"It's painful for me to hear you say it like that. But first I must take care of him."

"Will you be able to by yourself?"

James laughed at Eli and she was surprised when he said.

"I was brought by a companion after defeating the strange sister turtle you guys have."

Elion arrived at Ilion's and was picked up.

They quickly headed off to attack James and Eli.

The mission to eliminate her still stands.

"Kyah! Here it comes!"

"Better for me. It's easier when they don't run away."

"Watch closely miss."

James walked a few steps forward and held out both arms.

He recited a strange spell.

"Listen to me, brave warriors of the past."

"Present me with your power so that I may erase the evil that plagues this world."

"Huh? Why as Razel starts talking to himself?"

In James' hands magical power began to gather.

"In my right hand I summon you, brave warrior of the north. Caliburn Jupiter."

A red aura materialized in his right hand. While in his left hand an aura of pure blue gathered.

"While you, his ally from the far south, lend me your power to shake the scoundrels who disturb the peace. Caliburn Mars."

Two glowing swords with a special aura each were manifested.

Seeing it, Eli finally remembered that name,

"I remember it, it was news that shook at the time when I was a child."

"They called him the legendary knight that would only be created in stories. The Sword Master."

The dragons were getting closer and closer. James did not hesitate and gave his final chant.

"Now, that both offspring are reunited in my hands. I implore the heavens to allow me to cross their domain to rid them of all malice."

"Cross Caliburn..."

James crossed both swords and a beautiful purple color was generated.

"Galaxy!"

Then, for a moment, the bright blue sky was tinged purple by a light that was shot from James' swords.

Neither Elion nor Ilion could flee as much of the clouds in the sky were obliterated along with them.

The swords disappeared and James thanked them.

"I thank you for giving me your help."

Eli approached him to thank him.

"That was, wow. Thanks for everything."

"No problem young lady. It's one knight's duty to help another."

In the distance Lily and the others could be seen running towards Eli.

She ran over to hug them.

James was about to cry when a loud explosion sound everyone heard.

The Luxor ship had exploded.

◇◇◇

At the same time, but in another place.

Manfred was looking at the clouds.

"Is something wrong, Professor Manfred?"

Clement came closer because for a while now, Manfred was strange.

"No. Not at all. I was just wondering how all this happened."

"You mean over there, don't you?"

"Yes."

Clement directed his gaze along with Manfred to the place where it was assumed, a huge amount of Grappler, Epic Fighters and Victoria would be.

In that place there was only a pile of destruction.

"I'm telling you, I ended up with more."

"No. If you check carefully you'll realize that whole row over there is mine."

"Here we go again."

"Hahahaha! It's always fun with you guys."

A diverse group of individuals were standing on top of several Zapp-like, but smaller robots.

They were being watched grumpily by a man in the distance.

"Those fools. Master, you should reprimand them since they were just playing around during the entire battle."

"Don't be that cruel to them. It's been a long time since we all stretched our legs for a long walk like this."

He was answered by his companion, who was drinking a bottle of strong liquor.

"In broad daylight you're going to start drinking already!"

Manfred couldn't believe what happened just now.

"We were shocked to see that strange turtle come out of the ground. And all those strange creatures coming out of his body."

"Fortunately, we were able to defeat them easily thanks to the sword saints who were present as well as them."

"I agree with what you say professor. But you forget that the victory for us is due to him."

Clement pointed his nose at a certain individual, Manfred was of the same opinion.

"I know."

"Only his method of having sacrificed a small part of the knights and ships to gain victory. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth."

"His very words were 'They're not sacrificing, they're giving us the reins to take the bull by the horns and bring it down' and that's what happened."

"I know..."

Badly Manfred replied.

"Checkmate. You lost again."

"Huh? But I was just getting started."

"You were using the same strategy from 10 games ago."

The two men who didn't seem to fit in were the most important.

They throughout the whole thing were playing chess without stopping.

Behind one of them was a servant with a vase full of ice water.

The man who was scratching his head for having lost again had expensive clothes, a strange hairstyle similar to the roof of a house because of his curled curls.

His thin mustache curved into a spiral.

He was part of the remaining dukes.

Nicholas von Mercury, the current head of the Mercury Household.

"I'm retiring. I can't beat you Vince-dono."

"Among all present you are the only one who at least knows how to play and can withstand so many defeats."

"I'll make it easy for you, I'll use only one eye and move pieces randomly."

His playmate on the other hand. He was a strange man.

He wore a huge black coat that covered almost his entire body, he was not sitting but hunched over.

His dark blue hair was similar to seaweed and his scruffy mustache matched his dull look.

"No, no, no. You already did that in the past against Fahren-dono and he came out of the duke's meeting angry."

"Really?"

It was the last of the dukes.

The head of the Carlyle Household, Vince von Carlyle.

It's thanks to this man that they were able to win without a problem.

"Well. I'll give you a head start, he'll play for me at first."

"Why are you so interested in chess, Vince-dono?"

Vince took the queen piece and raised it.

"Because chess is not a game. It's a battlefield."

"And I don't want to die. That's why I must fight that war my way and emerge victorious by sacrificing minimal or no chance of defeat."

Vince was regarded as the greatest strategist in the history of the Arklight Empire.

◇◇◇

"Alviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!"

The ship began to emit a critical status message.

The explosions occurring due to Razel and Desmond, were getting more and more intense.

The ship was at 98% total damage, it was impossible to land, at any moment it would explode.

The place was an inferno because of the flames that reached the ceiling.

Alvin was jumping using his metal legs while Razel was bombing the place.

Killing Alvin, the root of all evil in Rosenberg Household, was his priority.

"Fight and die like a man, Alviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!"

For Alvin, being ridiculed or belittled was no longer important.

(I'm scared.)

(I want to live, I don't want to die.)

(That brat is too dangerous. I must run away.)

Alvin was running away to stay alive, he didn't care at all about winning anymore.

He wanted to live.

Running away was his only chance to do so.

Although Alvin despised everyone, he realized it now.

He too was like the others.

A small, insignificant, weak existence.

If only he had had a better perception of things, even his hidden problems, he could have lived a happily ever after lie with his family.

In fact, that image was in his mind as he hid in a small hole.

"Honey, dinner's ready."

"Daddy, let's play."

An image where he was happy with Barbara and Eli.

That happiness destroyed him and right now his executioner was getting closer.

"Don't run away!"

Razel blasted the place and finally found him.

Alvin was without escape.

Razel's fist was coming at high speed, but quickly he jumped on his face and used it as a springboard.

"I'm going to live! I won't let anyone steal my happiness!"

"Your happiness causes everyone unhappiness! I won't let you go on living to torment anyone!"

Razel gathered the magical power in his hands and was about to unleash it in a powerful attack.

At the same time someone else was about to do the same.

"You're irritating me, bitches!"

Desmond was rampaging the place in search of the mastermind.

He had already finished off all the robots and right now he was using all his strength to destroy every section of the ship in search of Alvin.

"This is endless. No matter how much I destroy, I can't see an end to it."

An irritated Desmond was worse than an angry one.

"Agggggggggggggggggggggggggggh! I can't take it anymore!"

Demonic power began to gather in his right fist.

The atmosphere was turning dark with lightning striking the area.

Desmond said.

"I'm going to use this attack on a smaller scale, if I were to use it with my full power, this place would be turned into a desert area."

"Demonic Fist..."

He pointed his fist at the sky, the demonic power was getting denser and denser.

Razel was also gathering magical power in his fist.

At the same time, as if in synchronicity, they both shouted.

"Annihilation!"

"Thors cannon!"

A torrent of blue and black magical power were shot into the sky.

Alvin was able to dodge that attack with no problem thanks to his size.

But no one was able to escape the explosive power that Desmond generated.

Outside, everyone watched as a powerful blue electric beam split the ship in two.

Many recognized that blue beam, they were happy to believe that Razel was responsible for achieving it.

The Luxor ship was completely shattered thanks to Desmond's attack.

"Razel did it!"

"I-Incredible."

Different voices were heard as they watched that powerful and mysterious enemy being shattered.

The victory of the new humankind was finally complete.

Except for one detail...

◇◇◇

Alvin was falling along with the debris.

He couldn't process what was happening.

"No..."

"This can't be happening."

"This can't be real!"

"I couldn't have lost so much as a weapon of ancient humanity!"

"This must be a dream, a nightmare!"

"Someone like me can't end up in this pathetic way because of a low-class scumbag like him!"

"Wait a minute..."

"This is good, I can use this opportunity to run away so I can escape."

"Hahaha! You'll see everyone, I'll be back and I swear I'll finish you off without announcing it as it should have been."

"I won't let this humiliation stay like this—"

"There you are! Alviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!"

"...!"

Alvin heard a voice coming from the sky, the debris was shattered by a spinning kick.

Razel was covered in blood and falling at high speed.

"Don't think you'll run away from me easily!"

"I'll finish you off before we hit land!"

Seeing the stubbornness with the insistence on finishing him off.

Alvin finally broken down.

"No..."

"Get away from me!"

Fear devoured him completely.

A man who was afraid of nothing after losing his humanity was pleading for his life to the one he tried to kill just a short while ago.

"Please Razel-kun, let me live!"

"Aren't we father-in-law and son-in-law!?"

"I'll hand over the Rosenberg duchy to you without any trouble!"

"You can be with Barbara and Eli and be happy!"

"I'll leave here and live in isolation on a mountain forever—!"

Razel would not allow Alvin to finish his bargaining plan.

"I don't care about anything you offer since all of that is mine for saving the territory you destroyed."

"The family you tormented I will make sure they are happy."

"But what interests me more right now."

"Is ending with you so the future of the Rosenberg’s will shine without the dark cloud of your past!"

"You're dead, Alvin!"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

Alvin's pathetic scream only made him fall with faster acceleration.

Because of his size it was easier that way.

Razel on the other hand even using the debris couldn't match the speed at which Alvin was falling.

"Damn. He's too far away more and more."

"He'll run away if I don't stop him now."

"Where is that fucking bitch!"

"...?"

An even more intense explosion he heard behind him and like a missile, the demon king Desmond was falling down spinning.

"Everything's spinning, it's so annoying."

"Demon king are you still alive!!?"

He used his demonic fist and stopped spinning.

Seeing him, Razel found the opportunity he needed.

"Demon kiiiiiiiiiiing!"

"...?"

Desmond's eyes fixed on Razel.

"There he is!"

He pointed at Alvin.

"That brain is the cause of all this. He's trying to run away. Stop him!"

"Runaway... you say?"

Desmond punched the air again with his demonic fist and was sent flying in Alvin's direction.

Razel used that opportunity to grab hold of his leg and go in his same direction.

Using him as a stepping stone, he gave him his final words as they both readied their strongest fists.

"It's over Alvin!"

"You've hurt too many innocent people too much, killed too many who didn't deserve it and tormented the family that loved you."

"Wait a second!"

Alvin tried to plead for his life, but it was useless.

"I really don't want to die!"

"I finally understood how wonderful life is!"

"Give me a second chance please!"

Seeing him cry in that pathetic way, Razel imagined him in his human body to make the blow even more effective.

Again, as if in sync, he and Desmond said the same words.

"Return to the dark abyss of unhappiness from whence you belong. Phantom Lord!"

"Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

That was Alvin's last cry before Razel and Desmond delivered a combined blow to Alvin.

It was only a few seconds, but to him, it felt like years had passed.

(Ah, I really wasn't lying.)

(Just now I learned how precious life is.)

(I had a very good family, wonderful parents, a beautiful wife and a radiant sunshine that is my daughter.)

(I totally blew it.)

(Goodbye, Barbara, Eli.)

"...!"

For both Barbara and Eli, they felt like they heard someone's words asking for forgiveness, but it was just their imagination they thought.

With that double punch given to him by both enemies, Alvin von Rosenberg's existence was finally wiped off the face of the earth.

And with that, this tragedy was finally over.

You were a human garbage, a bad father, a lousy husband, a traitor and above all someone who had everything anyone could ever wish for.

But there goes one of the best antagonists who is not only the main reason for the fandom to have a milf as a waifu, you are also the main reason why the Rosenberg household is now getting everyone's attention, even thanks to you, Eli didn't end up in love with Regulux and a pedo didn't get close to her.

Also, thanks to you through this arc, the universe started to move, you are the second inflexible plot point (the third, but that was more on Razel's personal level after Astraea) so you will be remembered forever.

Farewell, Alvin von Rosenberg, rest in peace in hell.

To close his cycle, Alvin is the bastard version of Alisa's father and Lecia's husband, so those if you wanted Rudel to kill Leonis, well only here you will get it.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/6796551

(Now imagine that it next Bandel 2.0, Jude 2.0 and Derrick 2.0. Also, to close, Myat is Warren's 2.0 who is from Erselica's harem, so you know who will be the rest of the idiots).

0