6. Final acceptance R-18
10.4k 10 76
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(First time writing R-18 but don't worry later there not going to be this many useless things and include more juicy parts just bear with me.)

The moment Max accepted the mission dual cultivation technique integrated into him and ran passively but Max doesn't have time to look at his notifications cause of the moment he touched her. Ai felt like she was touched by live electric wire and current running through in her body making her nether region start get wet and her eyes become blurry it was a sensation she never felt before and because this happened so quickly she instantly turned around to face Max.

"Master is mummmh" But before she said anything Max already hugged her and started kissing her because of her shock she froze for a moment finding this opportunity Max quickly slid his tongue inside her mouth and started wandering around to find her tongue.

This time Ai reacted but because strange sensation and her feelings for Max she let it be fearing losing this chance she also try to be proactive holding her arms around his neck and try kissing back but with a lack of experience she can only be dominated by Max *.

 when she wraps her arms around Max's neck her whole body stick to Max naked body without leaving any gaps. Seeing this Max started to wander his hands around her back using his massage skills. he shut off Ecstacy hands cause giving her that much simulation for the first time might make her pass out in pleasure. 

After kissing no more than minutes she clasped her legs together open her lips slightly while Max still kissed her *. This was the first organism in her life. Max stopped kissing her and looked straight into her eyes Ai started looking around not wanting to look into his eyes because of shyness and embarrassment but Max hold her chin then looked into her while moving his face forward while still holding her body together seeing this Ai closed her eye and started waiting for a kiss to happened but Max moved to her ear and bit it Ai earlobe gently and asked in Ai with magnetic and charming voice of his.*

" Is anybody is home Ai?" Bitten to an earlobe by Max Ai is shocked and answer out of instinct 

" No master Lady has gone to school early today and Mistress is still in the company" But the moment Ai said that she know what's saying this now represents realizing what she said she started flush with red lush from her face to ears and her neck because of embarrassment but still holding little hope in her heart.

"No master I don't mea- whoaah" Before she finishes saying Max pick up her from the ground in a princess hug and Ai instinctively wrap her arms around his neck bringing her face close to Max while Max looking at her eyes with love-filled in his eyes this moment Ai only thought that if it's was a dream she wishes to never wake up. 

Max is holding Ai in a princess hug while looking at her eyes making the already short distance between them even shorter they were just inches from touching each other's noses. seeing this Ai hearth skip a beat because it was her deep desire too be carried by her master Max with love for her in his eyes it was nothing but her fantasy that she know might never become true but at this moment her that fantasy actually happened breaking all defence and obstacles she might holding and unconsciously her eyes become wet and tears started to slid down on her perfect cheeks then she buried her face in Max's neck because of that her tears also wet his body.*

Max looked at the little beauty who still sobbing quietly while her face was buried in his neck and still warping her hand tightly around his neck. Max have a gentle smile on his face that can make anyone feel happy and safe. He carried her into his bedroom while locking the door with is his back kick. Max lay her down on a bed while still in princess hug but other than letting go she tightened her arms around his neck and bury her face deeper in his neck. Seeing her like that Max also had thought about marrying this little girl and living the rest of his life happily but next Max eliminated this dangerous thought cause even though God doesn't say anything about punishment but Max know there is no free lunch in this world everything has some price to pay. (aka equivalent exchange)

Max sighed then put it in the back of his mind to think about it later. Then he refocused on Ai who still warping her arms around him tightly like an octopus. Looking at her act like that Max is amused finding this cold plain-looking girl also has this side. It's not like he can't break free from it cause even if it's look tight Ai doesn't use much strength fearing of hurting him but Max doesn't break that seeing her like this he wants to tease her more so he said to her in a painful voice

"Ai it's hurting me" The moment Ai heard those words all her embarrassment and shyness faded and were replaced by worry and anxiousness. Ai quickly let go of her hands around his neck and looked up from his neck with a worried expression on her face but what she sees it in her eyes was Max handsome face which has a charming gentle smile but a playful look in his eyes while looking at her. Ai knows she has been tricked 

" Master it's not fai- uhmmm" Before she finished speaking Max started to kiss her gently yet passionately although these two things contradict each other but when it comes to Max they both are in harmony* and Ai also able to feel his gentleness and passion for her with this she also affected and start to be little proactive. 

she wraps her hands around his neck and pulls Max closer to her. Max was a little surprised because of her actions but then start to speed up kissing while his left hand caressed her lifted breast and his right-hand sink into her crotch and start rubbing her pussy from over the clothes. Ai feeling these three types of simulation she is in total bliss because of that in just a few seconds she closed her legs while Max hand still between her crotch and have orgasm this was bigger then last time. Feeling this Max stopped his actions to let her have adjust her emotions. After few seconds later her emotions started to calm down she looked at Max with her watery eyes.

"Master i-i-is t-this dream?" Ai asked Max with little trembling voice fearing it might just a dream. Max doesn't give answer to her. He showed through his actions he kissed her smooth forehead then her charming eyes her tall nose her cherry like lips while unfastened her uniform. 

Max kisses is extremely gentle like butterfly landing and his hand speed also slow savoring every moment in his mind.But now it's Max turn being embarrass because after some time he still not able to open that uniform. Well for its defense its was first time he is try to opening maid uniform after all he was still virgin in both lives.

Looking at embarrassment on Max face Ai give chuckle because now she think she is dreaming cause her master Max can never have that expression on his face so she let go shyness and any restrictions she has now she just wanted to enjoy this moment atleast in the dream.

Ai then took out her dress on her own initiative while still lying on bed. When she took out her uniform only her black bra, black panty and her black leg stocking remains then she looked teasingly at Max.

"Like what you seeing?" Ai asked Max in teasing tone. Hearing this Max was surprise how come this shy girls turned into seductive teasing demon but he don't think about it anymore looking at her like this his blood started to rush and he stop his gentleness he turn into beast and jumped on her body. He then grab her bra and tore open he doesn't want to embarrasse anymore. The moment bra got removed her two big melons juggles like celebrating there freedom. Ai boobs is big but not soggy they are perky and tight. 

Max grabbed both of her boobs aggressively. He put left nipple of ger boob in his mouth and started fondling and pinching her right boob and nipple.

" ohhh huh huh mmmhmm" Ai started moaning then she held Max head pressings on her breasts 

while warping her legs around his waist. 

Max started to play with her nipple with his tongue and suddenly bite it gently.

"WHATTT??" Ai let out scream because of Max action. Max having fun teasing her like this he let go of his right hand holding boob then slid his hand into her panty and start rubbing her pussy directly her pussy is soaking wet. he opened her pussy lips and slid his index finger directly into her tight vagina after little in he felt little resistance inside its was her hymen so he not pushed more into it and starts to massaging her from inside and his thumb teasing her clit.

"huhh huh YESSS MASTER" Ai hold Max more tightly and started cumming.

*gasp* Ai start to gasping and losses all energy in her body she let go of her hold around Max and lay down on bed feebly. Max looked at her and gave chuckle. 

Then he moved down his head between her legs and take out her wet panty then front of him appears heavenly sight it was pink and cute wet pussy without trace of any hair it was clean shaved pussy. Max moved his face little closer to her pussy and lick it gently* but because of his action Ai felt electricity flow through into her from her pussy it was enough to make her come again(H Tongue) Max also surprised when she had orgasm with just lick then he remembers his H tongue is passive.

At this moment he knows she is ready for next step so he stand straight while holding his his dick on entrance of her pussy started rubbing it to coatings her juices on his dick for lubrication then slowly moved his hips pushing his dick inside her pussy Ai also open her legs to make Max easy to enter in her.

The moment his dick head entered inside of her he felt her vagina warping around his 8-inch* dick head Max continue pushing until he felt resistance he knew it was her hymen so before pushing further he lean toward Ai ear and said charming voice

" Ai I am going to start pushing be ready ok?" Max said this to warn Ai.

"Hum" When Ai heard what Max said she just hummed while tightly closing her eyes waiting for strom to come and receiving her confirmation Max kissed her and pushed his hip to push his dick deep in her breaking her hyman in one go because of her wetness his dick also go into her smoothly without much resistance.

"uhhhmmm" Ai wanted to yell but she can only able to mumble because Max still kissing her so she held bed sheet tightly with her hands and tears flowed from her eyes because of pain. Max also stopped pushing but still kissing her and playing with her boobs with one hand arusing her lust in her. 

After minute passed Ai pussy adjusted a little while her pain started to go away. Sensing this Max stopped kissing her and looked at her face. Ai also looking at Max with seductive smile on her lips and love in her eyes.

"Master you can go on i can handle it." Ai said in charming voice maybe she was still thinking this was dream and hearing what she said Max also started to move his hips slowly Ai still feeling little pain at biggining but started to feel pleasure soon because Max dick perfectly hitting her every single sensitive point given her paramount of pleasure.

"mummh huhh Master mummh Master" Ai started moaning while referring Max as master this Max different sensation so he speed up his hip speed to start banging her faster.

" ahhh mummh faster master FASTER" Ai also started moaning faster also her voice started to increase and stared moving her hips with it seeing this Max also increased his speed again.

For 10 minutes Max keeps banging her in this time Ai cums 4 times. Max looked at Ai whose tongue sticking out of her mouth and her eyes rolled towards back it was legendary ahegao face max also decided to end it cause Ai can't able anymore to handle anymore so he give final push his dick swell a little and unloaded all his cum inside of her. Sensing this Ai vagina contracted warping tightly around his dick and are cum with him.

After this she closed her in satisfaction and fell asleep Max also lay down beside her and closed his eye not because of tiredness but there lot of system notifications come while he was doing with Ai.

"System open the panel"

(A/N :This is my first time writing R-18 scene so please forgive me next chapters not going waste this much time and also do more things. there lots of information not explained here I marked them in (*) which i am going to explained in next chapter also MAX was this gentle and slow was because of he wanted make this special after this R-18 not going to get this much useless information

76