17. Think Like Villain
3.9k 3 51
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Moment Max activated Burst link and with this his surroundings also "stop' moving then system voice appears.

[Host although you are villan but you have other halo and title effect and there also high level luck that can also trigger this situation.] System voice still seductive.

"Huh so I kinda protagonist with that much luck?"

Max also wonder if high luck can trigger this that means he is kinda like a protagonist.

[Correction host this is not like protagonist but like villain, You see in those CEO novel stories most of the time problem appears because of villan fall in love with heroine, This scenario also same but because of your effect and luck other then you fall for her, she start to fall for you.] System pleasantly explained to Max.

"Oh that's why?" Max also understand now that his luck more like a counter skill that triggered when others luck or plot start to effect him.

"OK then show me notifications I received." After Max know reason his worry faded a little then he wanted to see what that notifications about.

[Host you saved a Neo unlocking new title "Children's Hero" .

"Children's Hero" : This title make you hero in the eyes on Children's.

Effect : The child age between 0 - 10 affection for host increase to 89.]

'WHAT? system although I am villain but I am not  a beast." Max now panicking what hell is this title means he is not a beast.

[Take your mind out of gutter host. Affection is not only for sex but affection can describe as a good feelings for others that also include fascination, Admiration, Pure love like normal mother and son, Normal Brotherly love, etc] System also explained to Max what this title means but do not forget to put normal each time in explanation.

"Ohh system you scared me there for a second." Max sighed out after all he is not a beast. 

"Um system that means they have direct affection for me to 89." After calming down Max asked more questions to system about this title.

[Yes host its directly promoted to 89 but after this affection stop moving from this unless host use other skills or items.]

"OK I get it if affection cross 89 then that make their affection for me reach dangerous levels." Max also get it why there is limit if not, Max doesn't want to think about it that scenario.

"System did Hope affection for me increase after this?" Now Max wanted to know this for his future plans.

[Host Hope affection indeed increases and reach  upto 86.] System replied immediately.

"Oh 86 it's more then her hidden affection for Male lead." It's surprising that Hope affection for him increase that much.

[Host the affection for male lead started increase after hidden affection is unlock so its recommended that host make Hope affection cross 90.] System being unusually nice now.

"Oh in that case I have to fasten up my position in her heart." Max thinking becoming more and more like villain.

"System can I just use geass on her for to rise her affection for me?" But before Max close Burst link he thought of this, Although he thought of using geass on woman but he didn't encounter any woman that he need to use geass for gain their affection yet.

[It's recommended that host not use that cause geass only work on mind and if there is someone with nullify effects power, then geass can be canceled but system skill and title directly effects soul and absolute so it not gonna have any effect even if someone use nullify power on them and even protect them if necessary.] 

"Oh ok get it." Max also understand that although his geass is super OP it's also have its limits but Max can use it for short term or make someone do something etc there is too much effects of geass.

"OK system Burst out." Max use his favorite word for stopping Burst link.

After voice fell surroundings "started" to moving.

After Max exited Burst link, he continue his eating has if nothing happened but his mind running continuously to make a plan for Hope.

"Best way to increase girls affection for me is to cum in them cause that would trigger title effect, but how can I do it here?" Max have to hurry up and rise Hope affection for him cause he know after this lunch she going to meet male lead to give him Neo to take care of him for one month cause she going to give aviator(pilot) exam to promote from co-pilot to captain.

"I can use that." Max thought of something and give out evil smile but because of charm its still look handsome.

Then Max use absolute suspension in room, although this geass power stop his heart but because of his Immortality its not affect him that much.

"Neo after one minute you go for toilet with Grace and take atleast 30 minutes to come back." Max first command Neo to take Grace so he can have alone time with Hope.

"Hope it's not bother you that Neo taking to much time to come back from toilet." Max also use geass on Hope so she not mind Neo taking this much time.

Then Max took out aphrodisiac pill from Inventory and put it in Hope drink cause although she have very high affection for Max but as heroine she will not easily agree to do that here.

Max doesn't give any command to Grace cause he knew she will follow his commands without using his geass on her.

Then he released absolute suspension and they again started moving without even realizing what happened.

Hope drink the wine that Max put pill on and it's effect slowly start appearing.

"Sister Grace can you please come with I want to go for toilet? Neo asked Grace while clutching his stomach.

"Oh ok let's go." Grace also agree anyway they are going in female toilet. 

"Oh be careful in there Grace." This sentence doesn't make sense when Max said it but when Grace looked at Max eye she understood the meaning behind it. She blushed and quickly go out with Neo.

Hope not in position to care about surroundings, her body is like on fire and Max handsome face continuously appearing front of her. There also that men face appeared once but that quickly replaced with Max face.

Max take out his still wet shirt and expose his slim but perfect muscular  body.

"It's felt cold wearing wet shirt." Max explained to Hope cause even though she is in heat but her eye looked at Max when he take out his shirt.

"O-Ohh s-sorry for t-that." Hope voice is little stammering because of pill effects.

"Do you still with Neo's dad?" To make it easy for medicine to take effect Max asked sensitive question to make her emotions state volatile.

"N-No w-we g-got divorced." After listening Max question Hope answered subconsciously and those bad memories resurface again with these memories tears again start to flow from her eyes and her mind slowly going blank because of heat.

"Hey I am sorry I asked that question." Max cupped her face with his hands and wipe her tears using his thumbs.

"I-It's o-okey d-don't w-worry." She now can bearly  speak and her eyes become hazy.

Max knew this is his chance so he lean forward while still cupping her face and put his warm lips on her soft ones.

"uhhhm" Hope startled on Max action and wanted to say something but moment her lips open to speak Max stick his agile tongue directly into her mouth and entangle with her tongue.

Hope felt electrocuted when his tongue start playing with hers and because of pill effects she let go in heat, warp her around his neck and also start to responding his kisses.

(A/N : I want Max to go little slowly with Hope but you guys liked this way so here it is, he also going to walk on path of the villain.(He can do anything to get what he want type villain). 

And if you think this out of his personality I already said that current Max is like salt( Na +Cl = NaCl) where two Max make different one but still have little of each other personality like old Max cheerful one and this world Max cold like heir of family personality also exists, This can define why Max made this cold plan cause this world Max has heir can definitely do that).

51