31. Washing Eachother R-18 (Part- ll)
3.3k 3 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Max looked at Takaki's expression and guessed  about her thoughts, After all, overflowed lust in her eyes was a dead giveaway. Max has the urge to push his hot rod towards her seductive lips letting her engulfed in her mouth but he has to hold back.

"Time isn't ripe yet, I have to hold back a little longer or everything will be fall apart." Max used every ounce of his willpower to control the fire in his heart. Then he sits back on the stool facing Takaki. 

"Huh.. aren't you *Ahem* I mean which soap do you use?" Takaki wanted to slap herself, She was about to ask Max why he was not facing backwards but then she realise aren't this good for her? And she about to ruin it this heaven given opportunity.

"This one is fine, I like this one, It's scent is similar to your body fragrance." Max said this as if it's normal thing to say to someone.

"Uh...Yeah this might be because I often use this one, So I have have its fragrance. D-Do you like it?"  Takaki was surprised and delighted hearing Max liked her scent, And thinking he chose this soap because of it making her happy and aroused, She really trying hard not pounce on Max at this moment. She decided to buy this soap company so only she can have this soap  which Max like.

"Yeah, I like this one because she also use this one, Saying its good for skin." Max put soap bottle in Takaki's hand while saying it. Max beginning to be amused by Takakai expression changes from happy to sad to happy again.

"Am I sadist?" Max started to wonder origin of his new found emotions, Which might be by-product of merging two personalities but thankfully its only mild and not that extreme.

"Huh, you like this because of your girlfriend?" Takaki again fell from heaven to hell, Her happy emotions changed to sorrow, She was thinking Max chosen this soap because of her but his reason was that unknown bitch. She now decided even she has to use all her power to find her, Then she will be tear her apart by her own hands.

"Hey, You are going to wash me or not?" Max break her train of thought. He can see what she wanted to do just looking at her clenched fist and surrounding murderous aura, This is why he have to do this or she really might kill someone, Well correction she might kill someone close to him, after all its hard have clean hands with her position.

"No, I am doing it now." After listening to Max, Takaki break her chain of thoughts and started to dispense soap on her hands.

"I think I should buy this soap company and burned to ashes." Takaki really hate this soap now, even to extend of burning down whole company.

"I think that's enough mom." Max looked at Takaki hand which overflowed by soap.

"Oh sorry I lost in some thought." Takaki notice after Max reminder that she still squeezing soap bottle in her hand making soap spill on the bathroom floor from her hand, She quickly let go of bottle and hurriedly move forward to rub soap on Max body but because of their siting position she has to bend forward to much making her back hurt.

"Whoa sorry I forgot in your age back problems normal, So this won't work, Let's try this then." Max acted as if he just realize something and stopped Takaki from moving forward.

"No, I can do this, Ahhh huh T-This yeah but this way washing is easy." Takaki wanted to protest, It's true her back was hurting but because of position she was in not because of her age, Then she panicked hearing him saying "This won't work" thinking he doesn't want her to wash him anymore, She wanted to say she can do it but before her words were finish, Max pulled her stool towards him connecting both stool to each other, Then he put her legs over his legs making her move even close to him, because of this their crotches only inche away from each other, If Max dick is not erected hard enough right now, its already have penetrated in to her cervix.

"Yeah it will be easy for you to do it." Max face so close to her that their nose might touch with a simple moment.

"Yeah a-am start to rub." Takaki body become hot again, Her breathing become rapid, she can feel max dick only inch away from her, If she lean forward a little it will touch her stomach. She now couldn't able to decide today is her worst day or best day cause its like roller coaster to her, one moment she is happy and the next moment she will be sad making her much confuse.

She shake this thought out of her head and quickly put her hands on his chest, She became surprise feeling how muscular his chest his, she looked at it before but touching it give her completely different sensation. She start to rub his chest then his hands then neck but she become little sad after realising she run out of the place to wash that means she have to stop now.

"I-l am done Max." Takaki is very reluctant to stop just doing this, she wanted to do more but fear of Max might get angry if she cross her line stopped her from going any further.

"Huh aren't you also suppose to wash this? She tell me its very important or it might get infected." Max held his dick in his hand acting confuse on why she didn't wash it.

"Huh... YEAH she is right, I forgot about this I am very sorry Max." Takaki become excited hearing Max words, She never ever in her wildest imagination thought that Max will take initiative say this, Now she has mixed emotions towards that unknown girl, She is angry and jealous because of she trying to taint her precious son but also grateful that she got this opportunity because of her.

"No what am I thinking, she is my enemy, at max I let her live but that all." Takaki shake her thoughts and focused on task at hand.

Takaki reached towards his dick with her shaking hands. She couldn't believe that she was going to held it in her hand moreover, it was Max decision making her even more excited, Then she held it in her her hand warpping her fingers around its girth but still couldn't able to fully cover it.

"Huhhh Its felt weird but in good way." Max is act like as if its really is first time someone touched his rod.

"Really? Now how do you feel, Is it feel good?." Takaki become happy and delight hearing Max felt good, So to give him more pleasure she started slowly moving her hand up and down giving him handjob. She started to loss control of her self and subconsciously moved her face towards Max face but still stopped herself kissing him. She didn't want to ruin this after coming this close to having this relationship with Max.

"Y-Yeah its felt great ahh *kiss*" Max was really enjoying her service, He suddenly grabbed her head and kissed her on her seductive lips.

"Uhmmm mhummm ahhh" Takaki become surprise at first but then become delighted and also started to respond to his kisses, her hand also increased its speed making their kiss even more intense. Their kiss turned from intense to passionate when Takaki stick her tongue into Max mouth. Max just waiting for this opportunity and quickly entangled her tongue and fully used his H tongue making her cum in instances.

"Hah hah *Huff* That was amazing Max." Takaki couldn't able to speak properly after her orgasm, Max let go of their kiss to let Takaki take a breathe but her hands up-down moments never stopped, She still moving it in a consistent speed.

"Yeah, I never know kissing felt this good, She was not lying to me, I couldn't wait for to do more things with her tomorrow, After all if this felt this good then the things she described will be lot better."  Max speak in excitement as if he really wanted to travel uncharted land in search of pleasure.

"Huh, That Max you might practice it those things with me first, So you can able to perform well with her." Takaki is in fully dazed state, she wanted Max in her so bad to extinguish burning fire in her. So when she hear Max going to meet that girl tomorrow to do this things with her other then becoming jealous and angry, She see it as an opportunity for her do it with Max and quickly made up excuse using her remaining thinking ability.

"There it is."  Unknownst to her, She directly fallen into Max trap, From the beginning Max didn't plan to fully convince her just by using his words but he wanted to make a crack in her thought process, with this breaking her possessive yandere nature will become very easy, Although its sound very simple sentence said in trance state and its is true if we talking about a normal woman but when its comes to yandere its totally different because yandere rather die/kill then to ever talk about their man being with other woman. Now Max just have to demolish her in bed and conquer her body to pave path for his harem.

"Ok so let me try it with you first before actually doing with her." Max quickly agreed to her to her request, after all her trance period not gonna last long, So he lead her towards bathtub and he sit on the place beside it, Then he make Takaki sit on her knees in front of him.

"Huh Max what a thing you wanted to do?" Takaki realise what she said and become irritated by herself but when she see Max seating front of her that quickly replaced by lust.

"Whoa simple She said that using breasts to up-down give best pleasure, She called something like panzuri or paizuri." Max replied but didn't forget to mention girl in it, to keep reminding her that she getting this opportunity because of other girl.

"Oh I know how to do that I watched on *Ahem* I watched on health magazine." Takaki become excited hearing Max mentioned paizuri, She never tried it with her husband but she watched on those website, She also wanted to this with Max, Just thinking of giving Max pleasure using her huge breast again ignited fire inside of her. She couldn't able to understand why today she became so much horney.

"Yes please do that mom." Max held his dick in his hand tempting her. Max knows why she become this horney today cause he activated his lust aura to lower her thinking ability and increase her lust, which is making very easy for him to make her do things.

"Ok *lick* *lick* "  Takaki squeezed his dick between her ginormous breast giving Max very soft feeling, Then she proceed to look down and started licking Max dick's head with her pink tongue from his meatus to around his glans while moving her her breasts.

"Ahhh Yes mom keep doing it ahhhh uhhhmm." Max really never felt this feeling before, her boobs squeezing his dick like they wanted to squeeze his soul out but still being as soft as cotton and every time her tongue licked his head  sending current through his whole body. As if Max pleasure moans some kind of tonic to her, she started move even more quickly and fasten licking speed of her agile tongue.

"Is this really her fist time?" Max started to doubt cause she really too good in this, if it wasn't for system saying this was her first time, he might though she is some professional.

"Huhh Takaki can you please put it in your mouth like this?" Max now really wanted see how her mouth feel like after experiencing her tongue skill.

"Huh uhh *kiss* Can you please call me mom while i doing this?" Takaki kissed his glans, Then raised her head with expectation in her eyes.

"Ok Mom, can you please put my dick in your mouth mom?" Max go with it, After he also wanted to experience joy of this taboo.

"Yes, anything for my precious son *lick* *cough*  *gag*" Takaki become so happy when Max asked her this lewed requested while calling her mom, So in excitement she try to gobble up Max whole dick but being her first time, She couldn't even able to take half of in her mouth and started gagging because of it.

"Hey don't be this mom stop, In this position you might nor able to take my whole dick in your mouth." Max have to stop Takaki because even if she gagging and tears started to flow out of her eyes, she didn't stop trying to put it in her mouth but when she heard max calling her mom while saying this lewed stuff she couldn't able to clam down, her pussy stated to secrete love juices non stop. She even speed up her heads bobbleing moments.

"I said stop don't you hear." Suddenly Max bone chilling cold voice resounded inside of the bathroom.

"T-Th-at...T-Tha-t..Th-at" Takaki couldn't even able to speak out of fear, She knows this voice means Max is really angry. She broke into cold sweat she become afraid because of her not listing Max might start to hate her again and he really kick out the house.

"Why I didn't listen to him? Why? Now I make him angry, He might even not give second chance to me now? Why I didn't wait little longer? I was so close to have the relationship I always wanted to be with him but now it might never happened, is there any other reason for me to live? I should kill myself making this stupid mistake, Yeah that-" Takaki really stated to hate herself at this moment, cursing herself of why not she listened to Max. She felt as if her soul escaped her body, she didn't have anything to live anymore but this thoughts broken by pat on her head. She looked  up at the handsome face which break all her negative thoughts because at this time there was again a gental smile rested on it for her.

(A/N: Yeah Yeah I know I know they didn't do it anything yet but they will in next chapter they will going to do a lot of it, after all I have go through her to get other heroine in which her help is most needed and against his father she will be his key power, so I needed to give her little more character sorry but I promise they will do it in next chapter, Sorry again 🙇‍♂️.

Thanks for reading and have a good night😁)

Note: Don't forget to leave comments.

38