36. Interesting Mission
3k 3 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[New mission released]

"Burst link, System open mission details." Max directly open the burst link and asked the system for details about the mission because the situation he was in is weird.

[Here it is host...

Title: Show who is the boss

Conditions:  Don't have sex with her until she is desperate for your dick. (The more desperate she is the more good grade reward you will receive.)

Main mission: Make Yuria beg for your dick.

Reward: Devil's Contract (???)

Side Mission A:  Conqueror her mind and body 

Reward: Smartphone

Side Mission B: Make her delete NTR App on her own accord.

Reward: 100 Karma (Good)

Time limit: 1 week]

"So she is Yuria, No wonder she acting weird and with the current scenario this will be the beginning of the story." Max get it now, Why does she have this body because she is FL of the NTR App novel. Where face does not matter that much but her body needs to be perfect, Although her body is not as good as Takaki but she definitely has a better body than Hope but only in that section she is ahead of her, everything else like face, charm and elegance she nowhere near.

"System, What is Karma?" Max asked when he see new currency was added. He knows what Karma is but he didn't get why he is getting one when he has a luck section.

[Its simple Host, Although Karma and luck have the same fundamentals but Karma have a higher standing than luck. It's an assessment of the person and can be gained by doing good things unlike luck but also can be "lose"(counter) doing bad things with bad Karma. You can think of Karma as a key to achieving nirvana but you can also achieve godhood with enough Karma and Karma can't be affected by others luck give you an extra layer of protection for the protagonist luck.] The system explains it to Max. Since he received the Eve system become more docile.

"So I should more focus on getting karma than luck?" Max asked his doubt about this because if karma is that strong why does he need a farm luck value from hero and heroine.

[No Host you can't because although you can get karma from doing good deeds but that value is not much because at the end of the day your status is of a villain, It's better to farm luck from Hero and Heroin and wait for to get Karma as a reward from the system, This would be the most efficient way to do best of both worlds.] The system immediately said why it's not a good thing to do it this way and suggested a better solution for it.

"Ok, I will do this way then." Max have cold sweat, The wound is still fresh from what happened yesterday and now he misspoke his inner thought to the system but thankfully, System didn't go directly to punishment but suggested a better solution for it. Seeing this Max sigh in relief.

"System what is the best way to get luck value?" After confirming the system is not as volatile as before making Max gain some courage and takes a leap of faith and asked the system.

[There are two ways to get luck value, One is a steady but small value that comes every day and the other is a large sum but only limited times.

For the first way, You have to conquer the heroine/FL and after that every day, you are going to get a steady stream of small luck value from her, Which is close to infinite.

The second option is to make the protagonist despair/Steal his chances/Steal his woman etc. This can give you a large sum of luck but there is a limit on how much luck the protagonist has and when that limit is exceeded he will lose his status as a protagonist. (Warning: If the protagonist lost his luck too quickly, The chain of events can be triggered making him gain powers from the late story or can even get the surprising opportunity or can even rebirth) 

So in my suggestion host use this both ways to get the most benefit from them, If you check your status panel you received luck from Hope this morning and there are also other notifications and waiting to be open.] The system didn't fail Max expectation and answered his question without any problem.

"Ok System So open my Status panel." Max have to open the status panel after both Even and the system suggest him to open it. He is not worried about warning because as long as he is careful he will be fine.

[System Status panel

The host gets Takaki's Anal virginity  gets 1000 NP

The host gets Takaki's Oral virginity gets 1000 NP

Host have Vaginal sex gets 200 NP(200×18= 3,600)

Host have Anal sex gets 200 NP(200×25=5000)

Make Takaki cum 30 NP (30 ×80= 2,400)

You get a blowjob 100 NP (100×25=2,500)

You cum 40 times inside her 50 (50×40=2,000)

Total : (17,500×100(Motherfucker)× 2(NTR)=3,500,000. 

The host Take Kaguya's Oral virginity gets 1000 points

Total: 1000×2(NTR)=2000] 

[ Netori System ] 

Name: Max Winchester 

Level 13  : (454,450/800,000 exp) 

Titles      : Milf Lover, Prince Charming, Cherry-Popper, Waifu lover, "Star-Child", Childre's Hero, Motherfucker.

Job : Necromancy 

Mana      : 4000/4000

Bloodline : Star-Child 

Constitution : Legendary Incubus body

Strength : 300>350

Stamina  : 300>500

Vitality     :  ♾ 

Agility       :  141>200

Speed        :141>200

Charm      : 269>420

IQ               : 135 (It takes 2 Stats until  150            after that it will take 10 Stats up to 200) 

Luck           : 1015> 1215

NP                : 353,740 > 3,853,740

(Netori Points) 

Skills  : God-level Cooking, God-level Massage, God-level Singing, Smooth Talker, H Tongue, Ecstacy Hands, Lust Aura, <Perfect Geass>, D Worship, Perfect D, Thought Reader, Desire reader, Random Sutibale Skill, Tits Master, Peach bloom eyes, "Sex Copy" (All other skills integrated into the host for seeing them click to expand) 

Mana Skills: SSS-LEVEL"Shadow Extraction", S-Level "Telekinesis" 

Shop: Opened 

Inventory     : Aphrodisiac pill ×1, M Collar ×1, School Pass, 81 Stat points, <Gift pack>.

Lottery available  : 0 

Sign-in available   : 0 

Omniverse travel : 0 

Harem  :  Ai Hayasaka = 110 Fav, Yang Shanshan =111 Fav, Hope = 111 Fav., Takaki= 289 Fav., Kaguya= 94 Fav.

(Other functions will be available when the host reach certain levels) ]

" Woah I hit a jackpot." Max looked at his million NP points and become happy with the many points he can buy and upgrade things while maintaining balance for any emergency scenarios.

"Huh, why there is a gift pack? System how I get that?" Max looked Gift pack in his inventory and become surprised at how he got it.

[Host, You receive that gift pack because you surpassed level 10, There are some levels when you cross them you will receive a gift pack that is given to you by other gods, After every 10 levels you get them and there are some random rewards on some level. The rewards you get will be increased with each level.] 

Hearing system explanation Max understand and commanded the system to open this gift pack.

[Ding Level 10 gift package is opening

[Ding Transcend-level Fighting Skill acquired]

[Ding Transcend-level Acting Skill acquired]

[Ding Advanced-level Hacking Skill acquired]

[Ding 5 Omniverse travel opportunity] 

[Ding 1 fate opportunity card]]

Max little disappointed but he also knows he can't be always getting god-level skills and transcend-level skills also not a joke plus he gets what he most wanted a travelling opportunity, So his mood lifted and he put his attention back on Yuria.

He knows the plot and because of it it's easy to do this task plus now he has an acting skill that will further help him to achieve his goal.

"Burst out" Max decided to end this link and go with his plan.

"How about it?" Yuria didn't notice Max frozen body and asked again after not getting an answer the first time.

"Sorry miss, You are beautiful but I have a girlfriend, Which I love dearly." Max used his acting skill and showed the struggle at first then he became firm in his decision.

"What?" She never thought that this handsome guy will refuse her request, She did admire Max for not cheating on his girlfriend but now she has already chosen to have sex in the restroom option and can't back down or there will be a consequence that she didn't dare to face. She already experienced it once.

"Huh, so how bout we just fool around and don't go that far that didn't consider cheating is it?" She didn't know how or why she say that As if at that moment she was not in control of the body but she still prays that Max will fall for this and he agreed it's not hard to make him go even further.

"That- But, That" Max acted like a naive guy and started hesitating after hearing her. Max admired this acting skill, even he knows that he was acting but he still believed himself as a naive kid. It is as if that this skills iron law, Once he started acting everyone should believe it as it is true, no matter you know it's acting or not. This acting skill is beyond any normal acting techniques. This skill not only defies perception but can even change the physic to go with acting like if Max acting as sick, This technique will change his body and simulate every symptom of that sickness even it can replicate dying and this is so real that no machines can detect life in it even person who is acting think he is dead, Which means Max have some other means to escape if he ever gets in that situation.

"No this and that, Let's go." Yuria couldn't able to control herself after seeing how cute Max looked when he wasn't able to decide, So she dragged him to the restroom on her own accord, Seeing that Max is naive and easy to manipulate, She gain extra courage, There also someone's backhand in it.

"Miss I think we should stop here, I really love my girlfriend." Max acted as if he is terrified and wanted to escape, At one point he felt helpless and afraid which all thanks to the omniness of his acting skill.

"Huh, is she more pretty than me, Little brother?" Yuria got jealous, Although she is following the task from the app but as a woman, it's hurt to be shot down this many times even offering her precious moment and because of Max handsome face, it was hurting her more and more.

"Uhh, That- I mean" Max acted dumb, He can't say yes she is more beautiful than you, can he? So it's better not to answer questions like this because there is never the answer, Act dumb or pretend you heard nothing.

"So I am not hot enough." Yuria dragged Max into the toilet stall which was the furthest from the entrance door. Seeing this Max couldn't help but remember yesterday event.

"I should call her after this." Max miss Grace a little. Although he started to become cold-blooded he still have warmth in his heart. After all, just like girls, boys also remember their first times and have a special place in their hearts for that person.

Grace might not be a woman who got his first but she was the one where Max enjoyed fully for the first time and she also take it without any compliment.

"Why aren't you answering? I am not hot enough?" Yuria's question breaks Max's thinking and comes to his sense.

"No, You are hot miss but I have a girlfriend," Max said this with little disappointment as if he wanted to be with her but because of his girlfriend, he didn't want to betray his girlfriend.

"Didn't I say it? We can just fool around without letting go that far." Yuria is confident, Once they started they can't stop, After all, can the dog let go of bone in his mouth?

"B-But But *Kiss* Uhmm" Max is still full of loyal boyfriend character and wanted to refuse but before he comes up with an excuse Yuria kissed.

"This will be too easy" Yuria was kissing Max thinking she have Max in her bag but unbeknownest to her Max have a sarcastic sneer.

"Yeah it will be too easy but for me." Max had already readed her thoughts and now he was ready start the real play from here.

(A/N: Happy new year guys, Sorry I didn't say it before but still happy new your to all of you guys.

Also, an explanation about Eve and Max will come in later chapters, Still, if you have any doubts feel free to message me and I will try to answer them. By the way, FL means Female Lead

Like always, thanks for reading, and have a nice day.)

32