39. Black Rose R-18(light)
3.3k 9 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hehe Stop it's tickling me, Max, hahaha."

The joyous and playful voice of a mature woman reverberates in the dining room.

Max was teasing Takaki, He playfully kissed around her neck while gently hovering his hand over her sensitive areas like waist, back, and thigh giving her tickles. 

"What, you don't like it?" 

Max gently bit her earlobe while saying playfully. He then moved his skilled hands down towards her mountains.

"I didn't say that, did I?"

Takaki also playfully replied. She unbuttons her shirt so Max can easily reach her mounds.

After the shirt got unbuttoned, What appears in front of Max can only be described as a heavenly view.

Her mounds were barely held by a sexy black bra, Her exposed white skin has a pink color hue tempting Max to bite it.

*Jiggle*

 

Max released them from their restraint of a bra, The moment a bra got removed they jiggle as if celebrating their freedom. 

"Thanks for the meal." 

Max said and put her erected red nipple in his mouth.

————POV KAGUYA————

I don't know what was happening above the table, I can only hear the playful giggling of my mother and some strange noises.

"Why does he want me down here? I didn't understand if he just going to do things like this to my mother, Did he even have any shame?" 

I couldn't wrap my mind around this situation, But soon I get my answer, As I look front of me, There was a big monster waiting for me in front of my face.

"He wants me to do this, While he fools around with my mother? What does he think of me, I am some kind of whore or what?" 

I become furious, It's one thing when we do it alone but this is totally different, I have more self-respect than to do this *Hump*.

"But I also don't want to break the deal with him, I don't want to end up like those people." 

I was decided not to fall to this degree but the things I remember send shivers to my body. I saw how they were those people begging to be killed yet he was standing in front of them with a smile on his face as if he was warden of hell.

"It's won't hurt to do it one time right? It's better than that torture. Okay, it will be my last time doing this, Later I will tell him straight I will not do this in the future." 

I convinced myself it will be for the last time but deep down where I don't notice, something awakened inside me.

"*Lick* Okay it does not taste that bad just a little salty, It's just that, this is too big, is this even gonna fit in my mouth?" 

I held my brother's dick in my slender fingers and to be honest I did feel ecstatic, It was rock hard, and with my touch, its quiver, Which looked very cute and even made me feel good that it did that because of me. So I moved my face towards its head and give it a lick. There was already some liquid coming out of it but I didn't feel disgusted but rather this excited me more.

"*Gag* Umm *Gag* *cough*"

I tried to keep my voice down, While swallowing this monster, My physical instinct tried to stop me from swallowing in more further but the excitement I was feeling made me ignore all that, and in the end, I was completely engulfed until my lips touched its base.

I didn't know but hearing Max and my mom's voice, while doing this made my body feel hot. I couldn't able to describe this feeling but it was completely out of this world, I never experienced this before, The fear of getting caught by mom made my nether region wet, I don't know it's a bad thing or good but I have the urge to scratch my pubic area so badly.

"*Gag* *cough* Gag*"

I didn't stop and started to move my head back and forth while sucking on it. I don't how to do this but it seems like the right way to do this and it even becomes harder in my mouth making me happier.

*Gag*  *Gag*

*Gulp* *Cough* *Gulp*

After sucking it for quite some time, Suddenly its head swells in my throat, and without any warning large amount of salty white stuff come out from it, I didn't know what to do now, so did what last night Max told me to do, I swallowed all that stuff.

————POV Max————

"If there is heaven it will be something like this, right?"

I didn't know how to describe this feeling, I was sucking on this mature hot milfs tits, while her daughter was giving me a blowjob. This pleasure was more mental than it was physical. 

A few days before I was nobody, That I can't even be with these two goddesses and now they giving me this godly service.

"I should thank that god for this, although I know he should have some ulterior motive in this but at least I am not dead inside anymore." 

"Max, Your daily mission was to have a blowjob while having breakfast, This will not count as mission completion and you will fail this mission, quickly stop this and try to eat something before releasing your load." Eve's seductive voice rang in my ear making my rock hard more hard in Kaguya's mouth.

"What do you mean? I am having breakfast right here, can't you see?" The good thing about talking to Eve is that I can talk to her mentally, So I can able to speak to her while continuing my sucking and foundling Takaki's breasts.

"How does that count? Max sucking tits is not considered breakfast, Even if you don't like this, you have to stop for a moment and eat something while quickly releasing yourself." I can hear the panic and care in her seductive voice, So I decided to answer her truthfully.

"Do drinking milk consider having breakfast?" I asked her while shifting to another breast to suck on.

"Yes, that would count, Go quick and get milk." Eve thinks I agree and wanted me to drink milk but I have a surprise for her.

"See this" I didn't reply with words but just pinched other breasts nipple, which released white milk from it.

————POV END————

"Huh, Max don't do that, it's hurt." 

 

Takaki complain a little but her voice sounded more inviting than to complain.

"woah I get it "Lust Fairy" body on its work right? But Max I do have to say you got some very weird fetishes, I mean I am not fetishes shaming but really?" 

Eve now understands the reason behind Max's actions and why Takaki's jugs produce milk, which is after someone conquers the "Lust Fairy" body it will do anything physically possible to please that man, and I guess Max into this one.

"Hey hey hey Eve I just wanted to try out if this really works that's why I said that I love it if there is milk in it, I don't have any other meaning in it." 

Max jumped as someone stepped on his tail, He really was just curious.

"Yes yes, I believe you but can you tell me what it tastes like?" Eve obviously didn't believe him.

"Uhmm it's really sweet but also contains other flavors so not be too overfilled with sweetness." 

Max didn't try to explain further because that will be futile and give his genuine answer, He who possesses God-level cooking can tell it is really a first call delicacy. 

[Not only that host, But this milk also have the perfect balance between nutritions, You can say it's the best-balanced diet to start your morning.]

The system also joins the conversation, The fact it tells surprised Max, Once again reminding him that he was living in fantasy word, not his only boring normal word.

"Do you like them so much?" 

Max put his attention back on Takaki after she said this, At this time she looked at him with a gentle yet seductive gaze, her one hand caressing the back of Max's head, while he was sucking on her breasts.

"Arghh uhmm"

*squirt* *squirt*

Max was already reaching his limit by this double simulation and that look on Takaki's eye was the last straw. Max stopped holding back and released his full load on Kaguya's throat. This time Max's strong urge calm down because he finally became mentally satisfied.

"Are you okay max??" 

Because Takaki was seated on the table and Max was on the chair close to the table she didn't see what was happening down there, When she heard Max grunt she became worried thinking his body might be still weak from yesterday's events.

"I am okay mom *huff*" 

Max replied but because he had just cummed his voice was heavy and his breathing was short.

"You don't look right to me Max, Wait a minute, Let me call a doctor and no this time I am not listening to you." 

Takaki quickly get down from the table while buttoning her shirt and before Max say anything, she was outside the dining room.

"Is it feel good to get this treatment from both mother and daughter at the same time? My dear "bro-ther"."

Kaguya comes out from the table and looked straight at Max's flawless face. She didn't forget to emphasize the word brother.

"You don't have an idea, How good it felt, After all, you are quite good at it, My dear "sis-ter"."

Max also didn't back away and quickly counter it with his answer.

After hearing Max, Kaguya's face started to turn red but she couldn't refute him verbally, So like any normal human, she chose violence. She jumped on him and started to beat him with her tender soft fists.

Max also let her act like this, His body evolved way beyond any normal human, he didn't feel a thing, and even if was normal, her fits didn't contain any power. She just acting like this to hide her embarrassment.

"We should go before Mom comes or we will be late for school." 

After a few seconds, Max said this to Kaguya. Kaguya also stopped her actions, She was not mad but just doesn't want Max to know this.

"Ok, Let's go now then."

When she heard him, She also think the same if they didn't go now, with Takaki's doting for Max, They weren't able to leave then.

So these siblings take this opportunity and flee from the house, There was already a car waiting to take them to the school. After they hop into the car, It started and leave in direction of the school.

"Why he didn't listen to me *sigh*?" 

Takaki watched the car leave from the first-floor's balcony but didn't try to stop it. She knew it will be useless. She also has a more important matter to handle right now.

"Collect all the information about my son between 7:30 AM to 8:45 AM. Where did he go and who he met with, especially which woman he met with in detail, You have 5 minutes." 

Takaki pulls out her other black keypad phone and speeds dial it a number, Her voice was bone-chilling cold, She was different when she is with Max, This is the real Takaki who possesses a Majesty that billion dollars companies CEO should have.

"What cheap perfume, She even dares to touch MY Max while wearing that, How dare she." 

*Shatter*

In anger, Takaki threw the phone in her hand towards the wardrobe mirror, shattering it into pieces. 

She was aware of the perfume scent from the moment Max arrive but she has to be calm because she doesn't want to destroy her newly built relationship with him. When she smells it she knew instantly that it was a cheap product, Now she wanted to find a slut who tried to climb up high, seducing Max.

*Ring* *Ring*

Even when she threw the phone this hard it didn't even have a scratch on it and worked normally unlike other phones.

"Speak"

Takaki just speak one word but this seems like a decree of the emperor, absolute.

"Sorry madam, we weren't able to get any information about who young master met with, We were just able to find that he was in the central park between 7:40 to 8:10 but this information also can't be trusted, because Someone is tampering with information and cleaning out all the traces of young master without leaving a trace but only this info left untouched making us suspect that it is a diversion."

"..."

"Uhm Madam, We really tried hard, someone erasing it and whoever they are, they are pretty good at it, Even physical evidence got erased, Not to mention not even a single camera capture Young master."

"...."

"We really tried hard madam, believe us *sob* Please have mercy."

On the other end of the speaker breaking down in tears cause of fear, His group didn't want to provoke the legendary Black Rose. Anyone who offends "Black Rose" will disappear before the next sunrise, This is not some myth or legend it was a pure fact.

The "Black Rose" nickname was given to Takaki by her other business counterparts. In this city, no one dares to offend"Black Rose" from Underworld to the Business world.

"Useless"

Just this one word already decided the fate of these people.

"Madam please have mercy, MADAM!!!"

Another end of caller got desperate he was begging to be let go but his pleas for mercy go unheard of as Takaki already cut off the call. There will be new cement barrels filling the river this night.

"Who might be dare to go against me?"

Takaki was lost in thought, figuring out all the possibilities.

————Inside The Car————

"Woah scary but is it wrong if I said I like this version of her better?" 

Max has monitored her with the system, He knows how scary she is but knowing and seeing are two different things.

"Yes, You have problems, Max." 

Eve's voice rang in Max's mind, Which is he obviously chose to ignore.

"Max, Will mom be angry?" 

Kaguya worried about Takaki getting angry, She didn't want her mom to be angry at her.

"Don't worry she won't." 

Of course,e she won't, she already has enough on her plate. 

"Let's take a rest, we both didn't get much sleep last night." 

Max suggested this because he wanted to check system rewards but also he can see Kaguya is tried and dozing off from time to time.

"Okay"

Kaguya was super tried, The things that happened to her yesterday were not simple taking a toll on her mental state. So she lay on Max's shoulder subconsciously which gave her a sense of security and she quickly drifted off to dreamland.

"System show me my rewards."

Max warped his arm around kaguya While commanding the system.

[Host rewards are following...

The first daily mission is the complete additional reward will be distributed...

It's detected Host overfilled the task requirement...

Upgrading the reward...

Upgrade reward distributed...

Skill: Cat Stance

Cat Stance: This is a stealth skill made for combat.

•This skill lets the user move around without making any noise like a cat.

•While in battle stance user's body can flex to the limit of their body on the will to dodge or attack.

•When a user is in a hunting stance he can able to see weak spots of his prey and stalk/find them like a cat.

(Note: This skill is very good for an assassin class.)

First-time completion reward...

50 random stats.]

[

The host gets a blowjob from Kaguya gets 100 NP 

The most cummed in her 50 NP

Host meet requirement for titles...

The title "Sneak master" was obtained.

The title "Incest Duo" was obtained.

Sneak master: This title makes it others hard to notice your lewd acts, As long as you hide it a little and don't do it directly in front of others they will not notice a thing, This effect is compatible with Netori halo.

Incest Duo: This title effect can make a duo of mother and daughter sexually attracted towards you. The more strong of the bond between mother and daughter is the more they will be attracted. When a sexual act was done with a mother and daughter together the bond between them will increase depending on the duration and pleasure they get from the act.

The new multiplier is added...

Incest trouble: Doing it with mother and daughter together will multiple ×200 times. 

(Note: They have to be biologically related if not multiple will be reduced to 120 times. NTR multiplier will be applied if it's applicable.)]

"Woah I got some good stuff." 

Max liked the new multiplier and assassin skill, This will going to make him easy to sneak in and out of place without being detected. After all, geass is great and all but it will also put pressure on one mind and in battel situation that will be a deadly flaw.

[Ding Ding Ding Warning another powerful being detected, measuring its power level...

Conclusion...  The host is not strong enough to go against him yet it's recommended to go low level world to grind exp and skills.

Host liking "Incredibles" can be a good place to grind and upgrade peacefully.

(Note: That person is not that strong yet but speed is quite fast compared to the host, So to be on the safe side system recommend you should go to another world first.)]

"What!!! Someone can surpass me?"

Max become dumbfounded after listening to the system, he thought he was pretty strong but now it seems this is not the case. 

"I still underestimating protagonist's *sigh*, System initiate multiverse travel to the "Incredible" world. But it should be at the beginning of the plot.

Max wanted to curse and slap himself right now, He really thought he was one step ahead of them but reality slapped him in the face.

[ Initiate multiverse travel...

Searching for a suitable identity... 

Searching is complete, Identity is found...

The host will be transported in "Incredible" world in 3...2...1]

Max only felt his consciousness blurring out and suddenly he was enveloped in white light.

(A/N: How is this way of writing look? Does POV look good or suck? Comment me so I can better understand it.

•Yes (It's okay)

•No ( Nope don't write like this)

Either comment or leave +1 on the option

Also, Kaguya didn't know shit about sex, She just have feeling it is wrong to do it with her family.

And finally, I am going to write Incredibles in it. This is the reason I started writing this novel.

Like always thanks for watching and have a nice day 😁.)

35