50.Begining of Love and Heartbreak ll
2k 4 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Notifications are like the following...

New Title acquired "Foodgasm"

Foodgasm: Food made by the title holder gives a feeling of euphoria and pure bliss to the consumer. This satisfaction is one level higher than a normal physical one.

Effect: When the opposite sex consumes the food, Their affection for the host will increase by 10-20 depending on the taste of the food. 

If same-sex consumed, Their loyalty increase for the host by 10-20 (System detected that host possesses God-level cooking so affection will be increased by 20 each time.)  

(Note: This effect has a cooldown of 24Hrs before it can affect the same person again. There is no limit to the number of people as long as they are humanoid beings.)

Congratulations "Motherfucker" Title is Upgraded...

Motherfucker(Upgraded to Common): Distance between child and mother limit is lifted, From now on as long as one is a mother(Biological), Title will fully affect them.

(Note: Non-biologically related children & mothers have half effect of title on mothers.)

Congratulations "Motherfucker" multiplier is upgraded...

Motherfucker(Upgraded to Common): Because of the upgrade of the "Motherfucker" title, Multiplier was also Upgraded, From now on the distance between the mother and her children didn't matter. The multiplier will provide a maximum amount of multiplication is available as per the limit.

The current mission "Taking someone's virginity" is Complete. (Submission is Pending)

Time: 11:24:36 Minutes

(Note: If the mission is not submitted within the time limit, It will be considered as a failure, So it's recommended to be careful and remember to submit before the time limit.

There will be no warning triggered by the system in case the host forgot and little time left to remind the host.)

Other notifications are pending, the Host can see them once he submitted the mission.]

"Whoa, That's great, My first title upgrade."

Max looked at the notification of his first-ever upgrade and was genuinely happy. It's not good to see his title not having any rank, Now at least he has ranked one other than the «Star-Child» title.

"System, can you remind me of the title ranking again?"

After seeing the common rank next to his title Max asked the system to remind him about the ranking system. Although the system did say it previously but so much happens after that Max has to ask the system for confirmation.

[Of course Host Rank is as the following...

Unranked: Very basic mortal level title, Although very effective on mortals but this also it starts to lose effect as their strength increases. This title also has many limitations, But because it is a system-provided item as long as it affects someone, It will not reverse by any means.

Common: This rank is above unranked, Although it also has limitations, They are less limited than Unranked ones. This title has the power to affect mortals, Who have more power than normal mortals, likes of but not limited to, Supernatural powers, Witchcraft, Martial Arts(Ancient), Cultivation, Superpowers, etc. Depending on their strength.

Uncommon: This title has everything the other two lack off, There are close to no limitations for this title. This can even affect beings, who are close to breaking the limits of mortals.

Rare: This title is even more special because it has the power to fully affect someone who has broken mortal limits.

Super Rare: Same as Rare titles but has the power of beyond Rare titles. These titles are like an anomaly of rare titles. They had some unique set of effects that were unheard of.

Epic: This skill has the power to affect the laws of the universe and the range can be as large as to affect the whole universe and any non-sentient life in it. 

Legendary: Can bend laws of the universe as per the demand of effect. pretty much any being in the universe can be affected by it.

Mythic: These ranks of powers are impossible to explain in words. The only thing that can be said is that this title can fully affect any being below the origin god.

(Note: Every skill has an effect on every being but as their strengths increase the power of that effect decreases with it but there always has some effect on them no matter how small that effect will be.

Also, there might some exceptions in rules below super rare, On who they can and can not affect.)]

"Hum, I have a very long way to go."

Max just takes a look at the ranking system and closes the system window. He is not that surprised about the rank power of titles, He saw how powerful skills can become before. But there is one thing that bothers Max.

"Eve, can you tell me, Why Cherry-Popper's title as an unranked title has a full effect on Helen?"

That's what bothers Max. He didn't ask the system because if he had permission to know this, the system should have already told him, Max can guess the reason might be his lack of authorization. He needs to raise his levels to get more authority to access more critical information.

"Simple that's because" Cherry-Popper" Title is not considered unranked or it is not included in any of the other titles. Titles like this are called wildcards because they don't have any clear indication of limits and have very unpredictable title effects."

Eve's sexy voice rang in Max's ears. This voice contains so much seductiveness that it can even raise an old man in the 90s to noon.  Much less hot-blooded Max. This is the reason Max avoids talking to her. She is the only woman that makes Max lose his focus and give birth to deadly thoughts.

"That's the reason but eve."

"AHHHHH! I am late, Soo late, Teacher will kill me"

The shriek of Violet interrupts Max. Max turned around to see her come running and shouting out of her room. She already changed her nightdress and put on her black long-sleeved sweater, the same as every day. There was also her school backpack hanging on her shoulder.

 But just as she saw Max standing in the hallway, She quickly stopped. Max saw that after seeing him there was relief on her face but that quickly changed to shame and fear. She quickly breaks eye contact and avoids looking at him. She even stands further away from him.

"What's wrong with you? Why are you yelling like a maniac in the morning? Do you finally lose it?"

Dash also comes out of his room but on the contrary to Violet. He was still in his nightclothes and seemed like he was just woken up by Violet's shriek. He even rubbed his eye and yelled at her. But even though he was in a half-awakened state he didn't forget to shoot at Violet. He was ready to be attacked by her but he noticed that she didn't react at all as if she didn't hear what he said. She was just standing at the corner anxiously.

"No!!! Honey I am late, Why don't you wake me up?"

Bob also comes out of his room, while struggling to knot his tie. He didn't know why he slept this much but as soon as he woke up he had a strong urge to see Helen but to his disappointment, he didn't find her. If he were not late for work, He will start arguing about this matter.

"Sorry uncle Bob, Aunty has gone out early, saying that she wanted to buy glossaries."

Max lied without batting an eye. Helen at this time was in his room. If she comes out now, others will get suspicious and he also couldn't guarantee that Helen will not reveal it. After all, she was at 250 affection, If pressed more she will fight back.

"Why this early? Ok doesn't matter, just leave her a note and go, Didn't you kid also be late for school. Dash look at your sister she is already ready, Now go get ready fast, You to Max, Go go get ready. After dropping you guys at school I have to go to the office."

Bob didn't dive into Helen's matter, He was already late and by nature, he was not that sharp, You can even say he is a muscle head.

"Ok Dad, I will be ready in a minute."

Hearing Bob's words. Dash ran off to his room but this time he didn't forget about Max's presence. So its speed was pretty normal for kids his age. Max also turned around, entered his room, and swiftly closed the door behind him.

"Huh, What happened? Is everything alright out there?"

After Max closed the door, Helen quickly asked him in a low voice. She heard all the conversation happening outside, She was worried about the unexpected. Max looked at Helen, Although her voice was anxious but Max noticed there was hope hidden deep in those charming eyes.

"Yes, everything is fine aunty, Don't worry no one is suspecting it." 

Max unbuttoned his shirt while talking to her. After all, Bob said to hurry up, If he takes more time he might barge into his room. Max is afraid he might get a heart attack seeing his wife lying half-naked in someone else's bed in his own house. 

"Yeah, But what about my car? That is still in the garage. If I went shopping then why is my car still there? What if they ask this?"

Helen's heart skips a beat, Seeing Max unbuttoning his shirt. As each button unfastens Max's perfect body also unravels a little. Looking at the scene that is unfolding before her, She is overwhelmed by the feelings that she is trying to bury deep in her heart. A thick cloud of desire started to appear in her eyes but she somehow controlled herself with her little left rationality and asked him a question to avert her attention but her eyes never left Max's body.

"Don't worry, They are in hurry, and uncles car is outside in the driveway, They will not have any reason to go into the garage but even if they do, You can just say you wanted to go on a walk alone, so you lie to me and made the excuse of shopping, This way in both scenario we are safe."

Max didn't stop his moments, He first took out his shirt and then pants, After that he just hopped into the bathroom to shower. Although he did clean himself using mana, He didn't feel like clean until hot-cold water touched his skin. He also wasn't bothered by Helen's stare. Why should he? He has assets worthy to show off.

Here Helen was surprised by how quickly and calmly Max answered her question. He didn't even have to think before answering this reliable solution. As if it is not his first time doing something like this, 

Suddenly she remembered what Max said to her. He said that she was one of the most attractive women he saw- No not saw but slept with.

'Didn't that mean I am just a casual fling to him?'

The moment she had this conclusion, Her body turned cold. She felt like thousands of ants eating her heart away. Pain that severe time more stronger than before corroded her mind and soul. She felt extremely sad and yet there was not even a tinge of regret for her actions in her heart.

'Wait, Aren't I also thinking of this as a fling? I know this was a one-time thing but why does it hurt to accept it?'

Helen comes back to her senses. She finds out that she also do it as a casual fling. She never thought this was being serious, What's more, she is the one who demands to stop what they were doing, So her being this sad doesn't make sense. She didn't understand what was happening to her. she didn't want to be with Max and hurt his future but she also couldn't able to accept the fact they were over. She once again falls into a dilemma.

"Okay, Aunty, I will be going to school now. Take some rest and your body is still tired. Also, don't worry about Jack-Jack. I have already fed him. He is sleeping in his room now. So you have time to rest a little."

Max comes out of the bathroom, His upper body is bare naked while his waist is only covered by a small towel. His wet hair dropped down on his face covering a large portion of it. They're also water drops let's dripping from them on his body.

When Helen sees this for a moment she forgets about all her negative emotions. She was petrified seeing this scene but it's a pity that it didn't last long. Max quickly changed into a new set of clothes. Before leaving he didn't forget to remind her to take care. After he finished his words he directly exited the room and closed the door behind him.

Helen was once again petrified but not because Max cared words. She did indeed feel so happy hearing those words but what shocked her was what he said at the end. She completely forgot about the Jack-Jack up until this point, If not for Max's reminder. She might not even remember that there is a 1-year old child that she had to fee ld and take care of.

'I am a very bad mother, How could I forget it? Thanks to Max he fed him or I was never able to forgive myself.'

Helen said to herself and quickly sat up. At this time there were only small sexy undergarments covering her privates. She looked around and found her night robe lying in the corner of the room. She stretched her hands and brought them to her. This elastic skill is quite useful for lazy people, Can do most things just by seating in a comfortable place.

"Did he clean all that? it's much cleaner than it was before we even started."

Helen muttered to herself, While looking at the cleanroom. There is no doubt in her mind that Max is the one who did it. She also admired that although Max can just sit and enjoy the treatment of others because of his looks he does not do that, He is self-reliant. What's more surprising is that, no matter what, he became the best at it. The first example was his heavenly cooking and now this. Think of this she also gets into showers. Her body was covered in their bodily fluids both outside and inside.

"Are you ready? What's taken you so long? Let's go, we don't have much time."

Just as Max comes out of his room, he is bombarded by criticizing Bob's words of Bob. Max hates it when someone tries to teach him an authoritative tone. The reason he hates it is that his dad in this world always speaks to him in this tone. Max hates it from the bottom of his heart, So he also despises anything related to him, and now Bob's this act attracts Max's hatred.

"I am sorry uncle, I am not coming with you now, I just received a call that there is no lecture for my class in the morning. Also, there is Jack-Jack. We can't leave him alone at home. Some need to stay here to look after him. I will go to school after aunty comes back home."

Max quickly apologized and refused to go with them using proper excuses. No one can find a flaw in his reasoning and the genuineness of his intentions, But deep down Max's heart already conducted a sinister plan. 

"Woah, I almost forgot, Thanks, Max. I owe you one, I will make up for it later."

Bob hit his forehead and quickly thanked Max. Then he was ready to take both Violet and Dash outside.

'Don't worry, I will take interest in from your wife until then.'

Max thought in his mind. After all, he can't do anything to him yet or the story will fall apart but he can indeed take interest in Helen. Husband and wife do share things, didn't they?

"Hey, Violet don't forget about notes."

Max said to Violet who was ready to go out. Violet becomes confused at first about what Max said but when she saw the look in Max's eye, She quickly understands what Max is trying to imply by these words. 

"yeah"

She lowered her head and replied in a low voice before trotting outside. Bob was in a hurry so he didn't think much of it and took the dash to leave. Max looked at their leaving back after they left his sight, There was a scary sinister smile hanging on his lips.

(A/N: Hey I think I should wrap this incredible story up, soon. There are too many other stories I have to cover if I get entangled with this and follow the story. It will take too much time, So I think I should end the incredible act in 15-20 chapters. What do you guys think? Tell me here or discord 

https://discord.gg/dbAaDstVg8

Like always thank you for reading and have a nice day😁.)

30