56. Taming a Yandere I
1.5k 3 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Who?"

Max casually turned his head to look at Violet without any fear, Pretending to be ignorant of her change in behavior. At this time, acknowledging her change will be the stupidest thing he can do.  

As Yandere her need to appear as pure as possible in her lovers eyes is extreme, This one of the very few weaknesses of the yandere. Which can be taken advantage of if it's used nicely or can also be used as insurance.

Like now if Max ignores her change she will convert back to that shy stammering Violet, Which is easy to control but if he acknowledges her change in behavior then she no longer needs to hide her brutal yandere side from him hence creating a very unstable variable for him.

"That girl, Who was SHE!!!"

Just as her voice fell it seems like temperature of surroundings environment dropped few points, Voilate's usually soul soothing soft voice at this time giving Max goosebumps. This voice now contain very cold eerie tone. 

"Who??? Oh her, I don't know who she was."

Max again casually answered her while throwing away the piece of paper that handed over to him without opening it. This action does not hold much value in the normal people's eyes but it is more than enough to calm the unstable evil fox spirit¹ front of him.

"Look, our food is here."

Maybe lady luck was on his side this time, Because before Violet asked anymore questions the waiter brought their food. Now because of strangers present here, her introverted personality kicked in overwhelmingly her yandere personality for the time being. 

"I am full. Now where do you go next Vi?"

Two finished their lunch and were ready to go and explore more rides. During their lunch, Max was able to successfully appease Violet and calmed herself back to her base introvert stalker personality, And to put the cherry on top he called her by her nickname making her feel like she was on cloud nine.

"W-W-Well, It's up to you. Just don't choose something like a rollercoaster and such."

Violet's hidden yandere personality got buried again by her low self-esteem and introvert personality. So her stammering also came back.

'So, Do I continue with my plan or discard it?'

Our star child is now contemplating his choices about what his next move will be. A) He either follows through with the previous plan he made for her or B) Just abandon it as it was not necessary anymore and accept the mission rewards.

"Excuse me, Vi, I need to use the washroom, wait here for me for a minute, Okay?"

Not knowing what to do next he decided to freshen up first before making a decision.

"Y-Yeah okay, I will wait for you here."

Violet was very happy that was using her nickname to call her, Although she still can't get used to Max calling her Vi but it nonetheless makes her excited every time he says it.

After informing her, Max left his seat and headed toward the washroom. 

"Absolute suspension."

Just as he entered the toilet boot, He activated his geass in full power, putting everyone in the park using the Absolute suspension. He decided to go with his plan with little changes to tame that little yandere.

"There is not much time, So now everyone listens to my instructions and does as I said...."

Just as his voice fell, each and everyone in the park stopped in their place as if they were frozen in time. If not for other machinery of the park running normally, Outsiders might really think the time has frozen in this park. 

The whole park area was covered in the Max geass range, So everyone was affected by its power but Because of Absolute suspension only affects humans and has a limited range of power, It will be disastrous if he doesn't lift it soon. So he quickly gives the commands and instructions to these people in simple and few words, Then he lifts the suspension without wasting any time. From beginning to end Max only took 5 seconds. Even then it was able to ruin some people's day but that was a sacrifice Max was willing to make.

"Sorry you have to wait, Now let's go to the next ride."

After Max is done with his preparation, He come back to his seat, where Violet was waiting for him. then they paid the bill and walked towards their next destination.

Duo started there date again and started to get on the rides that were they missed before, The whole time Violet all attention on Max, The heartfelt smile on her face never left her cherry like lips. They joy in her twinkling eyes hard to be hidden. Max used this opportunity to bring Violet to the mostly populated area in the park without her realizing it.

"Vi lets go there."

Max pointed out a ride a little further from them and hurriedly walked towards it without waiting for Violet. He walked so quickly that he was already halfway across from the ride until he completed his sentence.

"Hey Max wait for me."

After Violet find out that Max was not with her, Her anxiety kicked in, Her fear of unknown people's filled her heart with terror, Her slender body was start shaking lightly, Her legs were trembling. The only reason she was even able to stand still was Max being in her line of sight. That is the only thing consoling her fearful heart. 

She ran towards Max with all her might, There was only Max in her line of sight. She subconsciously blurred out all other people's feelings as if it's her way of comforting herself.

But just as she started running suddenly a huge crowd of people swarmed in, drowning her and Max in it. Because she has all her attention on Max, She wasn't able to react to this sudden change and pushed further away with the crowd.

Max on the other hand didn't have any problem with avoiding the crowd as it was him who planned all of this. He quickly goes towards Violet's direction and finds a place from where he can look at her without her spotting him.

He was closely paying attention to the scene as soon as the start of the historical moment taming a yandere in the history of this world.

(A/N: Sorry for the late update. I am going through something right now that's why this takes so long. I couldn't find inspiration to write it. 

I can't promise anything but I will try to upload a daily chapter like I used to in the beginning or at least 3 chapters a week.

As always thanks for reading and have a good day.)

(Fun fact: I found out there someone reuploaded my novel in this website. Although he uplode it without my permission but at least this tell me that my story not that bad. Giving me motivation to write this chapter.)

16