58. Devil’s Whisper
1.4k 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Violet was feeling hopeless, Despair drowned her, Her heart was bleeding as she was about make a decision that she was gonna regret it for the rest of her life, She felt like she lost her soul.

But then a figure appeared in her field of view like on a new moon night lighthouse to ships, Like in seastorm beach to lost raft.

She ran straight towards him and plunged into his arms. 

Max was already prepared for her actions, So he maintained rebound skill in check, If not with her speed, She will be thrown back a few feet from here. 

"Usha!! *Sob* Where have you been? *Sob* Do you know how afraid I was?."

Violet was wailing her eyes out. Her hands tightly warped around Max, Her face was buried in his chest, hiding in his warm embrace. Her body was trembling a lot.

Max did not say anything, He also hugged her in a strong embrace, His hand rubbing her back to smooth her emotions, While the other was patting her head, Rewarding her for her courage.

"Are you okay now?"

Don't know how much time has passed but her cries finally slow down. Max slowly whispered to her, As not to stimulate her emotions.

"Hum~"

He only received a slight hum as an answer. Her trembling body also slowed down but she did not make any moment to leave his embrace. She was sticking to him like a koala.

When Max saw this, He smiled slyly. This is a sign that he completely tamed the yandere candidate. From now on he will be in control of initiative in the relationship.

It looks cruel and inhuman to put someone in situations like this just to get initiative in the relationship and yes it is cruel to do those things to do in a normal relationship.

But the problem is he is going into a relationship with a psychopath and not any normal one too, But the one who has fucking superpowers, Plus cherry on top she also has a yandere tendency. 

So if he was not careful all the shit he did to get into her pants will backfire on him. 

Max always reminds himself to never to underestimate the power of crazy chicks, They will light you on fire with a grin on their faces or worse can frame you for their murder*.

That's why Max didn't have much burden to do these things to her because if he is not tough then he has to pay the price for it.

"Max, Th-That can you...can you.."

Violet suddenly murmured to Max, She lived her face but her eyes were dodging As if hesitating to say something.

How can he not understand what she was wanting to say, 

So he leaned forward and landed his cold plump lips on her cherry like sweet ones. 

Their kiss was slow one without making many moments, Max was tasting her sweet lips like he was savouring a fine wine.

"Mhumm~"

Violet moned, As Max bites her lower lip lightly.

"Do-Don't bite Mhmm~"

She lightly complained in between the kiss but her alluring moans betrayed her real feelings. 

She enjoyed the little pain he was giving her, It was sending shivers through her body like a current.

"*Huff* Let...Let me breathe a second."

Their kiss lasted a long time and finally Violet couldn't help it. She reluctantly breaks their kiss, Though she nearly suffocates she enjoyed every second of it.

"Wanna get out of here?"

Finally, Max said the words she was dying to hear. His devilishly charming voice echoed in her mind, Her heart only filled with his figure. She knew from now on she can't live without the man in front of her.

She looked up and gave him a very heartfelt charming smile.

"Yeah, Let's go."

She said this but still had no intention to let go of their hug.

Max saw that and gave a light chuckle, He swiftly lifted her in a princess hug and carried her towards the exits.

This is not the first time that he was holding her in this pose, So she did not become surprised. She knowingly put her arms around his neck, While hiding her beat red face in her arms. Even though it's not her first time, she still has a shy personality.

So Max carried her out of the park in a princess hug until they reached the parking spot where their bike was parked.

"Here we go Vi, We reach our ride."

Max said very lovingly to her but did not put her down as waiting for her answer.

"Yeah, Thanks for the date Ma- No boyfriend."

Violet looked up at him with her deep black eyes filled with love for him and suddenly said these words with a sweet smile on her face.

Before she was not sure, Thinking it's too good to be true. It might be some kind of bet or something, So she was holding herself back from accepting him but now she doesn't care.

'So what if it is a bet? So what if he was just playing around? Can't I just make him love me later? Can't I just find a way to make him love me more? There is definitely something that he wants that I can use to make myself irresistible to him.' 

Violet keeps thinking about this thing in her mind, She now can't live with Max, So now she also has to make him can't live without her either.

'No, From now on I have to be careful about those bitches, Who want to steal my man. It's best just to remove the roots of trouble, Just eliminate all the women around him until only I remain.'

Violet thought becoming more and more sinister but her face still maintained that sweet smile to maintain the pure girlfriend persona for Max. She will do anything to make him fall for him.

'Interesting' 

Unknown to her, Max heard all of her thoughts. Although Geass does not work on her properly because of her shielding power, his skill "Thought reader" does not care about that as it's an absolute skill of the system.

When he heard that he confirmed that he made the right choice to make her go through that experience. 

He unlike being panicked and disgusted like a normal boyfriend but he only felt it is interesting, He hear a key point in her thought which he van exploit.

They are now playing a game, and the winner gets right over another party but unfortunately for her, the game is fixed from the beginning as she way out of her league like that infamous game of ludo*.

It seems like too much time has passed but a few seconds have passed.

"Mumm~"

Max didn't say anything but just gave her one more long but pure kiss because just like her, He also has to maintain his best boyfriend persona.

"Also our date is not over yet, There is still some time."

After kissing, Max looked at the sun on the horizon. There are still a few more minutes remaining of daylight.

"Let's go."

*Broom*

Max didn't let her talk at all, He quickly let her sit on the back and started the bike and just like a bolt headed towards a predestined direction.

"Ahhh!! Slow down, Max!!"

Like deja vu , the same scene from the morning repeated. She really doesn't like fast bikes, unlike her mother.

"Here we are Vi."

They reached their destination. Max finally slowed down the bike and stopped in front of the store.

" *Huff* Ca-Can you please slow down a little. Why do you have to ride this fast? It's dangerous Max."

Violet quickly got off the bike, She was breathing rapidly because of the adrenaline rush. So she complained about her brain not thinking straight because she will never say this in a sane mind as it goes against her good girlfriend 101 rules.

"Why don't you enjoy it? Also, don't worry nothing will happen as I am very good at it. All my other girlfriends used to say this to me and look at me now aren't I in one piece?"

Max said this to her in his charming voice but when Violet heard it, She felt like she was struck by lightning. She became jealous but also felt a little afraid thinking that she annoyed him. 

This is the exact result he wanted. If you want to keep someone like her in check you have to go out of the box and always put her on the edge. Also no matter what happens never agree to her suggestion straight up, This makes her feel like she has a control on you.

It is very toxic behaviour but to do it with the wicked you need wicked ways.

"What are you waiting for, let's go in."

Max went ahead and entered the store first. Violet saw him enter the store leaving her outside. She panicked and quickly followed him inside.

'I felt like exploring a lost historical relic."

Max thought to himself, After all, this type of store will go extinct in the future.

"Please don't leave me alone like that, huh? you want to buy a DVD of a romantic movie, Max?"

That's right, they are now in a DVD store. At this moment he was standing in the romantic genre aisle, That moment violet hurriedly came to him.

"Yeah, Which one do you like? We 'll buy a few and watch it tonight."

Max warped his arms around her waist and brought her in his arms.

*Thump* 

*Thump* 

*Thump* 

On Max's actions, She felt like a deer run in her heart, Pink blush appeared on her face.

Max brought his lips close to her ears and slowly muttered a word.

"Alone."

*Bang*  Violet felt like her mind exploded, Her face turned red visible to her necked eyes, Even her neck was blush.

"Th-That Mo-Mom w-will no-not l-let u-us do-do t-that."

Violet after a long time stammered, She stammered hard. Not a single word is able to speak clearly. In her words, she didn't deny his suggestion but only worried about her mother.

Hearing her words, The corner of Max's lips lifted upward.

"Isn't it even better? You, me and your mother in a single room to watch a "movie".

Max licked her earlobe and whispered these words in a very sensual voice, While he also released his little lust aura.

His voice felt like a devil's whisper, Implanting the seed of taboo in the heart of a maiden.

"N-Not-that wrong, this b-but."

Violet started babbling nonsense, Max's words pretty much crashed her brain. All kinds of immoral and unethical fantasies about them constantly appear in her mind.

She felt like she had a fever. Her whole body was feverishly hot. Her nether region was tingling secreting vaginal fluids, She had just the urge to rub it out but her remaining sense of ethics kept her sane.

"Are you okay Vi? How can watching a movie with my girlfriend's sister be wrong? What are you thinking? You naughty girl."

Max asked her in a teasing tone. He also lowered the power of lust aura. He can't push her too much to the edge or she will fall too deep.

"N-No, I-I di-didn't th-think that-"

Violet is ashamed. She will never think that she will have this kind of reaction just by thinking about her and Max together with her mom but she will never admit this thing in front of anyone no matter what.

"Well, aren't you dirty naughty girl Vi but it's really exciting to think about it, I don't mind taking your...virginity in front of you mother, Violet."

Max out of nowhere said these words in her ears. His voice was so sensual and tempting that it sent shivers of pleasure through her body, Max also activated a lust aura in full.

"What!!!"

Violet jumped up like a cat in shock but then huge amount of bombarded her mind. Those fantasies again started to appear in her mind but this time the sensation gave her way more extreme than before.

Those fantasies were already too much but when she heard Max's voice, She can't able to hold back and had an orgasm. Like a broken dam, a huge amount of love juices released from her unexplored cave.

The huge amount was too much for a single cotton panty to handle, So her love nectar directly dripped on the ground.

*Huff* 

*Huff* 

Violet lay in Max's arms, She didn't have much power now as that orgasm drained too much of her energy.

(A/N: Sorry guys for the late update but I was busy writing a new novel.

I Become Karna With a Million Times Crit System In Mahabharata.

Link: ( http://wbnv.in/a/c1hCye8 )

My new novel

Mind reading this book guys this will going to has harem and all, So you don't have to worry about it.

[1] Its reference to the Mahabharata ludo game.

[2] This is a direct reference to the "Gone Girl" movie. 

Also like always thanks for reading and have a good day 😁.)

19