Chapter 8 – Touchy-Feely Rehab – Part I
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Rem…ma…"

Roma's face was a heavy shade of red, and drool dripped from his lips while he hugged his pillow for dear life, clearly having quite the… interesting dream. Roma's knees started to buckle, and there was… what sounded like a whimper from the boy, until it was rudely interrupted.

"Oi! Wake up, you have class to go to!"

Rena Koboko stood on the other side of the room, dressed in a long hoodie and a pair of converse, indicating that she'd be missing class today. She looked back at Roma for a moment, and her eyes narrowed a bit when she didn't get any movement out of him. "...alright then.."

She turned to her bed, picking up her trusty plastic bottle of perfume, and threw it at Roma' hitting him perfectly between his eyes just like prior to her departure. And just like the last time, he immediately sat up, holding his nose in annoyance,

"The fuck is your obsession with throwing things at me?!"

"You have class. Get up, next is glass, remember?!" Rena bickered with Roma for a bit, turning to the dresser and taking up the glass bottle, getting into a throwing position while her golden eyes seemingly began to glow a bit.

"GRAH!" Roma groaned loudly, throwing the blankets from off of himself. All he had been wearing were a pair of shorts, but even despite it, he threw on his house shoes and made his way to the door. "I'm eating first. Fuck class." Roma murmured, sounding more like a delinquent than any transfer student should.

Rena watched him leave and rolled her eyes. As much as she wanted to hawk him about being late, she knew that'd be slightly hypocritical since she herself wasn't attending class at all. In any case, she took a seat on her bed, sighing a bit after having to deal with such a difficult roommate.

But almost immediately after, there was a knock at the door. Rena's eye twitched, and she reluctantly stood again, walking towards the door, "Jeez," She muttered to herself, "why did you walk out if you were just going to walk back in you idi-"

After twisting the door''s handle, Rena froze, looking at the pair of men in the doorway. The first of which was the director of Sekai-Ryouri Academy. He was in formal clothing like always, and his black hair, tall and muscular frame, and sharp jawline complemented one another like always. The man stared at the First-Seat before clearing his throat.

"Rena Kobolo-san?" He began, his voice still an octave lower than most, "I understand that you need to see this man for therapy everyday?" He asked her, though Rena still had yet to move, now glancing at the man who stood next to the director.

He was of similar height and stature, though his hair was as white as snow, and pulled back into a low ponytail. None of them seemed to notice Roma in the hallway, slowly returning to the room.

Regardless, the Director continued, "The psychiatrist called and said it was mandatory, and this man said that he was your therapist during your time at the hospital." As he spoke, his eyes slowly narrowed, while the psychiatrist seemed to start grinning, making Rena tremble a bit.

"I trust you will better yourself and return to classes as you can. For now, this kind man has come all this way for you. Please, be well."

The Director gave a bow at the conclusion of his words, walking away from the scene, and past Roma who had seemingly eavesdropped on the entire conversation. And Roma himself stayed put, ingredients still in hand while he dealt with the confusion of it all.

The display before him only continued however, as he saw the psychiatrist walk over and sling his arm around Rena as well, "Come now, Rena, let's sit down and talk." He spoke to her, pulling her inside and towards a desk within the room.

They had forgotten to shut the door however, which allowed Roma to return to the scene. He briskly jogged over, ingredients in hand, desperate to make sure nothing crazy occurred, but just before he made it to the door, he saw someone reach out and shut it.

"...you…"

Roma took a long look at who the hand belonged to, and then their face. It was his raven-haired, dark horse of a classmate. Yuuta Sarito. His purple eyes met Arthur's for a moment, leaving the brunette to process just what the hell was going on.

"So! Have you been following the instructions I gave you?" Meanwhile, within the room, the psychiatrist was in the midst of another session with Rena. He smiled brightly while he stared across at the girl who was lacking any sort of concrete emotion.

"Remember, we can't have anymore pinching, am I right?" He continued to press, while Rena simply nodded. She stared at her hands, rested on her lap, clearly in an attempt to keep her composure. It was fine as he jotted down information, but once a silence befell the room, he couldn't help but comment on it.

"Hey now, look at me. We can't have a conversation with you hanging your head like that." He told her, prompting Rena to slowly but surely look him in his eyes.

That was a mistake however, because when their eyes made contact, an unsettling chill went down her spine.

"You know I want you to get perfectly better, right? My patients always come out perfect." He claimed with assuredness, accompanied by a scary look within his eyes.

There was another disruption in their discussion thanks to the sudden rattling of the door handle. The fact that it wouldn't twist meant that it was locked, and it made Rena start to stand, "I-I think I should-"

But before she came to her feet, her wrist was grabbed and yanked, sending her back into her seat, "Rena?" The psychiatrist spoke, the calmness in his voice quite eerie given the situation, "Sit down."

Rena's blood seemed to turn into ice, but she complied, slowly sinking back into her seat, "...O-Okay…" She replied softly, turning pale and trembling at the contact between them.

~

"Sarito? The hell you doin'?" A few moments earlier, Roma stood outside of the room with Yuuta Sarito after the latter had just shut the door unexpectedly.

Yuuta glanced at the door, and then Roma who stood across from him, placing a hand on his hip, "Arthur Roma… Do you have your key on you by chance?" He asked, slowly taking a key of his own and placing it through the lock.

Roma watched as he twisted it, starting to realize that he left it inside of the room, "....no, why are you doing that? What are you doing?"

Yuuta twisted the key, and then felt on the handle, making sure the door wouldn't open. At the confirmation of its locking, he began to turn around and exit, placing his key into the sleeve of his uniform jacket.

"I was given my orders, Arthur Roma. I'm just following them." Yuuta stated casually, almost as if he relished this opportunity. There was further proof by way of the small smirk growing across his face, "Might as well come to class. You aren't permitted to be in there right now."

Yuuta's words practically fell on deaf ears since Roma dashed to the door, yanking on the handle and even hitting on the wood itself. Nothing he did made it budge however. With an expression full of rage, he turned towards Yuuta's direction, only to see he had already left.

~

With no way inside, Roma sat against the door to room 1001, fearful of what may have been occurring within it at this time. His eyes grew wide, and he himself grew anxious about what may have been happening within the room at this point.

He nearly kept himself silent in order to hear what was going on within those walls.

But alas, they were just a wee bit too thick for that to happen.

"Stand up." The psychiatrist ordered of Rena, and without complaint, she rose to her feet, her head down as she listened to his commands. The man glanced at her, and then pointed towards the walk-in closet, "Walk over there."

Rena's heart pounded, but she didn't move, trying to stand her ground, but that only further drew the ire of her therapist.

"I said, walk over there."

Rena took a step… and then another. She didn't want to, but she couldn't stop herself. There was a sinking feeling in her gut, but before she knew it, she had reluctantly walked herself into the closet, and her skin crawled when she saw him follow and close the door behind himself.

At that point, he leaned in, pressing his torso to her back, while all she could do was stand there awkwardly. She could feel his lips draw close to his ear, and his large hands slowly and almost sensually trailing up her abdomen and hips.

"I will make you perfect." He whispered, "You will get used to touch."

All Rena could do was stand there and stare at her clothes. Her eyes were wide, and her breaths grew heavy, but she made one last attempt.

"P-Please… st-"

But before she could finish, his forearm was pressed to her neck, and he squeezed without mercy.

"Don't get in my way. All I need is for all of your problems to go away- and they will! Trust me." Suddenly, the grip grew even tighter, and Rena's adrenaline went into overdrive. The woman gasped for the air being restricted, and her arms and legs flailed for freedom, but she wouldn't find it in this man's grasp.

"I won't allow you to interfere, get it?!" The psychiatrist continued, "So shut your mouth and let me work!"

His rant finally concluded, and when it did, Rena was dropped to the floor. The woman heaved and coughed, gasping for the air she was denied for something close to a minute, but the man she was working under stood over her anyway.

"Get up." He commanded, though Rena didn't.

"Get the hell up." He demanded a second time, though with a grimace. Rena was more responsive this time though, managing to crawl to her knees.

….before she swung her leg back, kicking him straight in his jewels.

"HOLY FU-" He dropped to his own knees, and Rena took the opportunity to make a run for it. She swung the closet door open and dashed out, making a beeline towards the front door.

It was still locked,  but after a twist, she flung it open, and Arthur Roma was on the wall opposite of the room itself, thankfully still present. The next thing she knew, her arms wrapped around him, and her forehead was pressed to his shoulder,

"A-Arthur… P-Please…"

The shaking and trembling began, and the next two words put together would never come out the mouth of Rena Koboko unless something was horribly wrong.

"Help me."

0