Chapter 3 (Part 4)
129 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Shudder

I made another attempt at opening the door after a few hours; though I couldn’t tell the time, it certainly did feel a bit better after taking a nap.

The door opened with relatively no problem this time, after sudden shaking and trembling. And showed the way to the inside of the dungeon.

I stood at the door and looked at the fenrir. He looked excited, wagging his tail. But I was feeling a little anxious. Maybe because I wasn’t following my original plan. Or I had to take care of this beast in a dangerous place. I didn’t know what it was. However, entering was my only choice. I’ll check the dungeon entrance at the mountain top, later. I think I know why the old man wasn’t able to enter.

I took a deep breath to get the different feelings off my chest and prepared myself to enter.

“C’mon, let’s go!” I called to the fenrir and he followed suit.

"We won't be able to rest inside, so let's finish this in one swoop."

"Arf!"

__________________________________________________________

 

P.S. : Packing their fears away, thinking what furthher awaits them, our protagonists strengthen themselves to counter any danger that comes their way. 

3