Chapter 5 (Part 4)
58 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up as I saw the icicle above my head, sticking out from the ceiling. I examined my body for the wound, and thankfully, it was healed. “Haaah!” I sighed as I got up, checking up on the little fenrir as I saw ghouls laying dead on the ground. “How many hours has it been?” I looked up, wondering as I felt a long time had passed.

“How…. Did you defeat it.” I was astonished, to see the ghoul which had even overwhelmed me, laying dead on the ground just like other ghouls. It was hard to even distinguish that from the several of those which died previously, it weren’t for its body being torn apart in a far more ruthless way.

“Woof!” The fenrir was eating his conquest, sitting just beside me, as he stopped for a second to respond to my question.

“You did a great job.” I ruffled his chin as I applauded his strength and fortitude in defeating that vile grotesque creature.

I stood up, collecting anything worth selling (or storing). But everything except multiple mutation ghoul corpse, I had in store already. I could probably sell this hard skin for a high price. “Seriously, how did you do that?” I looked at the fenrir and he was still busy eating.

Looking around, I saw couple of mana ores sitting around. They had already been mined. I guess this was the work of the fenrir too. God! Just how long was I asleep.

I walked up to the monolith, calling out the fenrir. “Let’s go!” Though, I said that, I wasn’t sure what to do. The monolith had the same scripts written on it.

‘If you want to collect the reward, put your hand on the orb and you’ll be exited from the dungeon. If you want to continue the floors, just walk away and leave the room.

Should I leave? It’s true that these floors were harder than the last one to ten. But I had certainly grown stronger than before. So, should I continue? I didn’t know when again would I have an opportunity to leave again. And I also kinda wanted to know the rewards. What if its not worth trudging ahead? The fenrir looked at me dubiously while I smacked my head standing confused as to how to proceed.

 

“OK, I have decided.”

0