New Announcement chapter
127 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello dear readers!

I will add every new big announcement here, and on the most recent chapter's author's note.

Patreon announcement : If you feel like helping me sustain the pace of release for this novel, you can visit my patreon page and donate a bit of money. The first Tier starts at 1€ (Around 1.1$). From the second tier (2€ ) and up, there are advance chapters available.

I've also added my paypal link if you would rather use that platform. If you have any trouble with the latter, let me know, as it is my first time using it.

 

March 12th 2022:

Big News: My new novel 'A simple bar in the multiverse' is available on Royal Road and scribblehub. The first chapter was released this week and the second chapter will be available Saturday at 7 p.m. EST.

https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/52047/a-simple-bar-in-the-multiverse/chapter/858819/chapter-1-the-weird-glowing-door if you're interested. The plot revolves around Lucas, an average guy who lucked out by finding (or being found) by a Magic Store which wants him to develop it to become the best in the Multiverse. He had to choose the type of store he wanted and as the title implied, he chose a bar. A cultivation bar.

The story will be mostly slice of life, since I noticed that it was the genre that I'm the best at. A novel focused on Action and Adventure would be impossible for me. That's life I guess. Anyway, the style of writing is also different from this novel, since it will be first person POV instead of third. There will be a lot more comedic undertones in it too. There will be so many more things in it, but I don't want to spoil too much. Check it out yourself ;)

 

February 21st 2022:

Hello , Dear Readers!

I'm sorry but there won't be any chapter today. The reason being that I want to edit a bit more the first few chapters, and that takes time. Nothing drastic, mind you. One of you told me that the power system was a bit confusing in the first arc, with the Levels, Ranks and Grades for planets. So I'll change some things to, hopefully, make it easier to understand.

Also, I'm planning on writing a second novel, while still writing this one. It will still be in the Wanderer's Realms but it will be completely different otherwise. I hesitated a bit before making that decision, because I wanted to focus on this novel, but the story I want to make is too interesting, for me at least, to wait anymore time. I won't spoil too much here, as I still have some things to refine, but I'll let you know more when I'll know more myself^^.

So, from now on, there will be one chapter on Friday for this novel. Maybe one chapter on Saturday for the new ones, but I still have to think about it.

May you all reach Immortality and the Peak of Cultivation!

Calm Wanderer

 

February 12th 2022:

This is to notify you of the change of schedule for the release of my chapters.

The new time will be 7 p.m. EST which is the same as 1 a.m. Paris time and 7 a.m. Bangkok time but the two would be the next day, so Tuesday and Saturday.

The reason of this change is simply because, from the stats in scribblehub (I don't have the information on Royal Road), most of my readers seem to be from the US and Canada. And let's be honest, more people will be able to notice my novel when I post at 7 in the evening that 7 in the morning.

As for those of you who liked the previous schedule, I can only apologize and promise you that I will still do my best writing my novel so that you can have a good time reading it.

That's it for today, my fellow Law Seekers! I will see all of you on Monday!

May you all reach Immortality and the Peak of Cultivation!

Calm Wanderer

2