Announcement (Break)
60 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, dear readers!

 

I just want to inform you that, as I mentioned before in the pre-author's note of my novel 'A simple bar in the multiverse', I recently moved back to France from Thailand where I lived for a year. The consequences are that I need time to adjust myself and unfortunately my inspiration dried out a bit for my writings due to that. Also, I don't like writing bad quality content. That's why I decided to take a break this month. I'm not sure how long it will be, but from what I planned, it won't be longer than the end of the month (June). And if I got back 'into the groove' earlier, then I'll start writing again earlier.

 

I really hesitated before making that decision, since it could potentially turn away some of you from my novels, but then again, I earn nothing from my writing, and I want to be proud of what I produce. So, I'll do it. Although I do apologize for those of you who really like my stories and will be 'cut off' from them for a few weeks.

 

But as Dumbledore always says: "It's for the greater good Harry!"

 

May you all reach Immortality and the Peak of Cultivation!

Calm Wanderer

0