KITTY KITTY IS OVER!
33 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW?

Ali' and Lee's arc in Solaris is part of the first phase of The Future That Never Was.

Now, let's make room for:

PACHINKO-BLUES-full-title.png

Amid the chaos of the Rings Civil War, Miles, a disgraced pilot finds himself tangled in a vast vendetta involving a Lunar corporation, android mercenaries and data-cartels. Miles’ violent redemption is an 80s-esthetic space western filled with tears, blood and... ducks?

 

NOVEMBER 1st 2022 ON ROYAL ROAD

JANUARY 1st 2022 ON SCRIBBLE

 

Featuring Zéphyr the Data Maiden and other characters of the KITTY trilogy, PACHINKO BLUES roughly takes place during KITTY KITTY season 2. This new standalone story is a raging retro-cyberpunk tale about melancholia, love, revenge and fate; highly inspired by Sergio Leone's filmography and... Top Gun. Fasten your seatbelt, partner!

Learn more there.

We're also working on new short stories taking place after KITTY 3, the DATA dilogy and the ultimate sexy mustached hero: CYBER MACHO! More infos on the patreon page very soon!

 


 

You really enjoyed your reading, and you want to keep supporting The Future That Never Was?

Here's how to do it!

FIND THE STORY ON AMAZON!

Visit our amazon shop where you can find both the paperback and kindle editions of KITTY KITTY, RADIO FREAK, STELLAR PATRIOTS, and more! They're super-cheap! Most of them are less than $1!

You can also, leave a review on Goodreads or the Scribble and Royal Road.

7sce2cF.gif

Your help is more than appreciated!

 

1