Chapter 162
485 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The intense pressure released by the two ghost-immortals shocked Yu Feiyan and Yu Feiqi, but also aroused their fighting will, so that they bore ungovernable longings for Mount Rosy Clouds.

 

They were quite a distance from Mount Rosy Clouds, thus they had to wake up the old coachman to drive the coach. They thought that the old coachman would be frightened by what happened just now, but to their surprise, he was calmer and more sanguine than they expected.

 

"It's okay. I have traveled all over the continent, and have seen plenty of immortals, so I'm not that surprised." laughed the coachman.

 

Yu Feiyan and Yu Feiqi were all looking at each other in dismay and at a loss for words. Perhaps this was where the advantage of not knowing about martial arts lay. Only reaching a certain level of martial marts can people understand the horror of facing Li Tianxuan, a ghost-immortal.

 

"Giddyap! " yelled the old coachman. He gave a sharp flick of the whip to the horse's rump, and the horse neighed and broke into a gallop.

 

They continued to head for Mount Rosy Clouds.

 

At dusk, the coach finally arrived at a small town. Xiao Naihe overlooked a hazy mountain range in the distance from the window of the coach. The summit of the mountain was lost in the cloud and mist.

 

"Is that Mount Rosy Clouds?" He thought.

 

While Xiao Naihe was pondering, he suddenly discovered an intense gaze. He turned around, and saw a man with a black hairpin descending a decorated carriage. The man wore fine clothes with a sash inlaid with gold and jade.

 

He cast a stern glance at Yu Feiyan and Yu Feiqi, and then looked to Xiao Naihe with self-evident hostility in his eyes.

 

"Humph!" The man grunted, turned around and walked away with several people close behind.

 

Xiao Naihe was sure that he knew none of these people. Then there was only one answer-they were acquaintances of Yu Feiyan and Yu Feiqi.

 

Embarrassment showed in the faces of Yu Feiqi and his sister. He uttered awkwardly, "I'm sorry, Brother Xiao. Because you are with us, Xu Qian hates you as well."

 

"Is that man called Xu Qian?" asked Xiao Naihe.

 

"In fact, both our Yu family and the Xu family are old aristocratic families in the Kingdom of Wenhao, but the Xu family has a stronger background, and one of its members is a disciple of the Danli Peak, whose status is higher than my eldest sister's, so they have always looked down on us. On this trip to Mount Rosy Clouds, it was Xu Qian who killed our horses in the dark. Otherwise, my sisters and I would have not stopped at the wildness." explained Yu Feiqi.

 

So that was what it was. Xiao Naihe had witnessed numerous intrigues, open and secret, between the offspring of the aristocratic families, and he was not interested in treading on muddy water.

 

Yu Feiqi bit his lips and gnawed his teeth with anger, "Xu Qian is eighteen years old, but I was told that he is going to reach the Full Immortal Realm with the help of the medical pellet sent by his elder brother. This jerk is little man with a little mind. Because of us, he may attack you sneakily. You must keep your eyes open, Brother Xiao. "

 

Xiao Naihe smiled, "It's okay. Don't let this petty man spoil our pleasure." In his eyes, the struggle between the offspring of the aristocratic families was always like a child's play for him.

 

Xiao Naihe did not mind, while a trace of concern sat in Yu Feiyan's eyes.

 

Xiao Naihe, Yu Feiyan and her brother walked into an inn successively, and when they were checking in at the reception desk, they unhappily noticed that Xu Qian and other several men were sitting on the second floor, and watching them with a glint of mockery in their eyes.

 

"Shall we change the inn?" Yu Feiyan glanced at Xiao Naihe and suggested.

 

Xiao Naihe replied aloof, "No, if you continue to be afraid of and avoid him, you will always be a loser. With timidity in your heart, you cannot survive the martial contest of Mount Rosy Clouds!"

 

 

0