Chapter 222
432 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Xiaonan, what are you doing?"

Xiaonan jumped down from Xiao Naihe's arms and sat on the ground, looking into the distance of the forest. Only a minute later, its consciousness was reflected in Xiao Naihe's mind.

Absorbing so much spiritual power in the gold core of Xiao Naihe, Xiaonan could communicate with Xiao Naihe without the assistance of language; they could understand each other by minds.

"You mean something valuable is not far from us?" Xiao Naihe suddenly remembered that Xiaonan owned a unique skill of finding treasures, which speed up his heartbeats. 

Xiaonan had once find a rare Nvwa Stone. But Xiao Naihe didn't expect for such an eighth-level treasure like it, now for him, a fourth-level one was would satisfy him. 

The white Xiaonan moved into the forest, followed by Xiao Naihe.

For years, the third layer of the Fanggu Forest had been fully exploited yet, but the second layer remained undone with so many treasures.

Xiao Naihe shuttled in the second layer of forest with his spiritual power. Though there were plenty of fourth-level devil monsters here, Xiao Naihe held the confidence to escape without injures.

Suddenly, the Thousand Year Soul Fox stopped at a secret corner that was very close to the first layer. Then, it began to dig here.

Xiao Naihe nodded, "It's here!"

What treasure will it be? A kind of precious herb? Or a devil core of some kind of beast?

Forced by curiosity, Xiao Naihe removed the external clay with the Moon and Sun Sword, and the treasure under the land was revealed.

The blue light shone slightly on Xiao Naihe's eyes. This was a Crystal Stone Quarry here! When he touched it, he could feel the strong spiritual power from it.

He stood up and asked, "Xiaonan, can you feel the area of this quarry?"

Xiaonan nodded, pointed to a direction, and reported a general depth. Xiao Naihe blurted out in surprise, "So much?"

In the ordinary world, people used golds and silvers as the currency, but in the cultivation world, the Crystal Stones served as the currency.

The Crystal Stones were divided into three level, upper, medium and lower, with spiritual power, so any martial artist could absorb spiritual power from them.

There were 1.5 million lower Crystal Stones in the storage bag of Xiao Naihe, but compared to the quarry now, it was insignificant anymore. 

The lower Crystal Stones were for the Sly-Spirit-Realm cultivators, and now, what Xiao Naihe needed was medium Crystal Stones.

The rule for the Crystal Stones was a million lower equal to a medium, and a million medium equal to an upper.

"These Crystal Stones are all medium! I'm so lucky!" 

Ecstasy prevailed Xiao Naihe again, because after absorbing so much spiritual power, Xiao Naihe would be able to fight against a kung fu master in the Ghost Immortal Ream.

However, he quickly calmed down and whispered, "This quarry is big enough, but I can't absorb all its spiritual power within a short time, and to exploit it may take me a decade years!"

Thinking of this, Xiao Naihe put Xiaonan in his arms again, sighing, "Since I have become a disciple of the Danuyue Peak, and got on well with the other disciples, I should inform the master about this."

He recorded this place in his mind and returned back to the Danyue Peak.

"I didn't expect to encounter such a big luck!"

He closed his eyes with a smile, wrapped in good mood. 

"What? Really a human?"

At this time, a thick voice sounded, with a mysterious pressure.

Xiao Naihe became alert immediately. Who was it? 

0