Chapter 239
423 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Danyue disciples continued their daily life, and the work of developing the crystal stone quarry.

On the seventh day, several disciples of the Danzhan Peak discovered it, and spread the news out.

Soon, not only the Danzhan Peak, but also the Danli Peak and Danzheng Peak, even some outer disciples known that the Danyue Peak had found an amazing big crystal stone quarry.

Now Li Tianxuan finally understood why Lv Shiyue said that the problem of resources would soon be solved. 

Not only Li Tianxuan, but also Xue Lie and Guo Ruochen were very concerned about this quarry.

During this time, the other peaks had all secretly sent people to the Danyue Peak explore information, intending to share a piece of cake.

But even Guo Ruochen could feel the strong attitude of Lv Shiyue this time.

The rule had been settled that everything found outside the sect should be owned by the first discoverer.

Daring not to break the rule of the Mountain Rosy Coulds, Guo Ruochen ignored this matter.

For a time, the other three peaks had a new purpose, that was, to find crystal stone quarry in the Fanggu Forest.

As for Xiao Naihe, he had cultivated for a month long, and held no idea about what happened in the Danyue Peak.

"Ha ha ha!"

On this day, there were some laughter coming out from Xiao Naihe's room. He had managed to merge another two human Taoism kung fu with his devil Taoism, and after he inspected his gold core, a smile flashed over his face, "It seems that my efforts of this period of time are not in vain!"

Xiao Naihe had opened sixty-eight internal circulations already.

"It's time to go out, and I have to refine the body of the fourth-level Python!"

No one knew that Xiao Naihe's long cultivating had come to the end, and when he left his room, the first thing he got to do was to find food.

He is not a god, even a god needed to eat. He had been cultivating for more than a month, so there were a lot of things he had to supplement.

But after he finished eating and took a shower, he met someone unexpectedly.

"Senior Sister?" 

Li Peilan was holding a small Ding, walking step by step, very carefully.

"Younger Brother, you finished cultivating?"

"Yes! Where are you going, Senior Sister? Why holding a Ding?"

Recalling Li Peilan's infortune, Xiao Naihe suddenly came up with an infer if she had bombed her own room due to the failure of alchemy.

"I'm a member of the Baicao Hall, and I'm going to it to refine pills."

Xiao Naihe had forgotten that Li Peilan was a member of the Baicao Hall, but didn't forget about the dispute between him and Yang Wusi.

Thinking for a while, he revealed a smile, "What a coincidence! I'm going to the Baicao Hall as well. Let's go together!"

Li Peilan nodded. Then they two went down the Danyue Peak.

0