Chapter: 1
777 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where's the royal priest!! Bring every possible soldier or else it'll be the end of humanity!!" Syrus screamed on top of his lungs and slammed his hands on the table in front of him.

Currently, there are millions of demons and monsters of every type, 10 kilometers away from them marching forward towards their location.

The main culprit was the current demon king, Antasya.

A monster from myth. He has an invincible body, vast demonic strength and most of all, just getting close enough from him and not collapsing would be a world honor.

And that kind of person was marching towards the pillars of humanities. 

Sky raging, earth shuddering from every step he takes.

Antasya cried out in all anger as he glared towards the castle where the pillars of humanities were gazing at him.

"For f*ck sake! If I can't return home to my original world, then I better destroy this rotten world and make my own world!"

As Antasya cursed the world in all anger, one of the human representatives glared at him from the large window in the castle before jumping out and descending on the ground outside the castle walls.

It was a man wearing a half white and half black robe. A legend from myth. The cursed priest.

Antasya stopped his army of demons from marching forward and stepped forward.

"How dare they underestimate me, sending a pawn to face me off."

The cursed priest chuckled and pointed his pointing fingers at him.

"What a joke. Not because you have a vast army, that means you're so powerful enough to challenge the whole world. You've grown arrogant just because you got lots of powers. Let me show you what being weak truly means."

Antasya yawned and picked on his ear.

"Is that so…?"

"H- How dare you….?!"

The cursed priest got mad and dived straight at him with a black hole swirling in his hand.

Antasya watched all of this with seemingly shocked brows.

The cursed priest sneered before laughing again like a madman.

"Like I thought, you're just an arrogant demon with a title of demon kin—"

"Cero."

But before he could finish his sentence, Antasya finished him off by raising his finger and firing a dark green laser. He even chanted a spell before doing so. 

A hole so large to see was dug in the body of the cursed priest. His eyes lost its life, while blood continues to flow down from his mouth like a fountain.

Antasya yawned once again. He's starting to feel really sleepy.

"Ngh, like I thought. I should've brought a bed with me. I knew this would be really boring."

On the other hand, the oh so called human pillars were in madness. They're all fighting over each other in chaos.

"What do we do now! The cursed priest from the myth died in a single attack without even laying a finger on that devil!!"

"I- It's the end of the woooorrrlldd!!"

Some even began to scream like a girl.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHH!!"

Amidst of this, there comes the hero to save them. Syrus, who had already calmed down from earlier, had a stoic expression on his face as he offered them the last solution he had to save humanity.

"I think I know a way….. I know a way to stop him."

Quick wits returned to their mind and they immediately asked him the solution.

"What is it?! Tell us!! Money? Women! I can give him everything!!"

"Please tell us, I'm even willing to make him marry my daughter!!"

"Anything will do!! just so we can stop him!"

Syrus gulped the dry saliva stuck in his throat before speaking what's on his mind.

"The wand of Irva, God of space. We can bestow him what he wants all these years….. To return to his own world."

Smiles bloomed in their faces.

However, it turned out Syrus ended up wearing a bitter smile.

Although for them Antasya being in their world was a curse, it was also a blessing to prevent war. But now that he'll be gone for eternity, the future will be chaos, war of humanity and demons.

Even so, it's their only choice.

****

Antasya yawned again as he stared forward to where they're heading to.

There was a giant wall in front of them, and what's more, it was filled with soldiers with weapons in their hands. Some of the soldiers were barely hanging on their armor. It's easy to tell they're residents of the Kingdom forced to fight.

Well, it's the last thing they can do anyway.

"But still…. Are they running out of soldiers??"

As far as he can remember, he doesn't remember killing that many soldiers in his way. Only when they got in his way were they killed.

And as they continued marching on, someone flew from the castle window again and jumped out before descending in front of him.

Antasya could tell this guy was strong. Even so, he's confident he's not his match.

"What do you want…? Another one of those who'll try to stop me from conquering this world?"

This one has a different aura from Antasya all faced on his way here. He also wears a stoic, bit of a dark expression. He thought he'll be forced to fight again but what happened next surprised him to the point his brows arched up in shock.

"You want to return to your old world, ain't you?"

"What nonsense are you talking about..?"

"So you don't?"

Syrus turned away and Antasya was forced to walk forward.

"No, no…. Please let me hear it first."

Hearing that, Syrus came to face him again. Syrus points to the massed monsters and demons behind Antasya and says what's in his mind.

"If you can kill every single one of them without leaving a single one behind, I'll return you to your original world."

Antasya's brows arched up.

"How can you promise you'll return me to my original world after I eliminate them…?"

His eyes were dark.

The demons and monsters behind him started shivering.

Syrus began to turn his back again.

"Oh so you don't want to—"

[Devour them, Erivour]

Splash!!

Like a fountain, black, green, blue and different kinds of blood splattered everywhere. 

And when Syrus turned to face him again.

There were only two of them left.

The demons and monsters behind Antasya were all headless and brutally murdered.

Syrus's eyes were wide in shock.

And before he knew it, he instinctively used the Wand Of Irva, and immediately opened a portal behind Antasya before pushing him there with his strongest spell. He was breaking out in sweat. 

16