Chapter: 6
430 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Just go that way and leave, never ever come back."

Kyle pointed at the garden from right, right at the bush. 

Antasya stared at it for so long and found it weird how there'll be an exit there.

"Err….. Really…? In there? Like totally, there's an exit there? All I can see is tall walls beside the bushes."

"Continue walking, ignore the walls, just trust my word."

"B- But— there's nothing but walls there?!"

"Argh, so annoying. Just leave this place already and never come back."

Kyle frowned one more time and glared at Antasya.

Antasya thought about it for a few minutes why he should trust him, but at the end of the day, still decided to trust his word because he's his younger brother.

"Alright! There better be an exit there!"

"Yeah, yeah. Get the hell out already. I'm leaving now, careful not to get caught."

"You're leaving already?! Ain't you at least going to accompany me outside…?"

"No, why should I? You're not a kid aren't you?"

".....You do have a point."

"Now, if you may be, please leave the hell out of here and don't ever come back. You're wasting too much of my time."

"Eyyy! Couldn't you be a bit kind to your dear brother~?"

Out of nowhere, an ice sword appeared on Kyle's hand and now pointed to Antasya's neck real fast. Antasya could see he's really mad from his eyes alone.

"I told you to never ever call yourself my brother didn't I? Do that once more and you'll see your head rolling on the ground next."

"A- Alright! Sheeesh, youngsters nowadays have some real temper."

Kyle dispersed his ice sword and turned his back from him before walking away.

"Don't die in public so our family reputation would be at least spared."

"....You think I'm going to commit suicide or something?"

"Why? Didn't you almost do so before you regained your memories?"

Antasya gritted his teeth in silence.

"Even though I really didn't go crazy nor tried to kill myself, whateveerr…. I'll keep myself safe, so don't worry."

Kyle left the scene with that and returned inside the mansion. Antasya watched his departing back vanish from afar before returning his gaze back to the place Kyle pointed to as the exit.

"No matter which angle I looked at, there's really no way there's a way out from there."

But not like he had no other choice. 

"The mansion's heavily guarded, so once spotted, I'll probably be forced to return inside. Plus, I don't think I can fly at the moment. Even jumping real high is probably like a challenge with my current body."

So left with no choice, Antasya trusted his word and started walking straight into it. And just like Kyle said, Antasya passed through the wall and now, he's right outside. There were no CCTV's around too, unlike he expected. Now he's wondering how it's even heavily guarded now when there's a hole like this one.

"Now that I'm out, for starters, where should I go…? Maybe an internet cafe will do. Ughhh, but I don't have money…. Should I go back and ask Kyle to lend me some money? Maybe he'll lend me one, I mean, he's the one who guided me out, there's no way he won't feel guilty leaving me without money…. But he'll kill me if I return, ugh, I don't know anymore."

Antasya pondered what to do next and started scratching his head in annoyance. Since money was required for everything, he doesn't even know how he is supposed to go anywhere now. Rather, he started to question why he even chose to leave.

"Should I just head back…? No, Kyle would kill me for real since I even asked him how to get out….. Damn, I shouldn't have left my room! Just what the hell am I thinking planning things without a proper plan!—"

Kawoouuuungg!

At the end of his speech, a terrifying howl of a monster interrupted his confused mind. 

Its howls bring forth destruction to the nature around.

The tree's had started flying.

The air grows ominous.

Only a few buildings remained unshaken from its howl to the point it's amusing.

Antasya cheeks widened revealing a huge evil grin.

"Ooh~~"

He finally found an interesting prey to relieve his boredom.

It was like a lion looking at his newly found prey, Antasya was filled with excitement.

"I guess I'll play around with it for a bit before going to the internet cafe. Maybe a few banks accidentally left some of their coins huehuehue, it won't be a crime to snatch— I mean, help them pick it up ain't it?"

Slowly, a black smoke arose upon his body before circulating around his eyes, imitating the image of scanning radar glasses.

It was Antasya's magic. And because of it, despite his eyes being that of a human, he was able to see through distant places.

He was able to see the center of town from where he stands. 

It was such an amazing feat, truth be told. For a human, that is.

"Eh? Why's there a dog in the middle of the town."

However, there was only disappointment in Antasya's eyes.

"I thought since it seemed like a strong creature from its howl, it would look frightening, but to only see a dog with three heads…."

Antasya was even confused why all the humans from his sight were running away and frightened all over the place. 

Some were even squashed like an ant, being reduced into a banana ketchup. 

It was a funny sight for Antasya on the contrary.

"Jeez, and yet they couldn't even take care of dogs…. The current humanities is truly—"

Like a tidal wave coming to swallow up a city, Antaysa got interrupted again as the door of steel behind him started to open, and there, slowly, the faces of those he was familiar with started to show up.

His mother, father, and even his younger sister, were lined up in front as if they're about to head into a battle. Even his younger brother who truly hates him to the core was there, in a knight set up. 

'Are they gonna film a movie or something??'

Although it's been so long since Antasta last watched a movie in a theater, he can still recall where he'd seen those kinds of gears.

It was something he only saw in the movies besides from the knights on the other world he's grown old to.

"You little— tsk, consider yourself lucky." 

Sending deadly glares, Kyle looked at him with eyes in madness as he muttered those words in silence. 

It was even more amusing that he was the first to notice Antasya. 

 

10