Chapter 2: His Yandere Ex
13.8k 7 104
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Skylar let out a soft moan. “N-no.” He hated her. He should throw her out of his apartment right this instant. She may be the second strongest Hero but as a hero and a human being, she was greatly intruding onto his privacy. He should hate her, right?

“I missed you,” Eve whispered into his ears. Her tongue traced down the curve of his soft jaws, continuing until she reached his nape. Kissing his scent glands gently, she felt Skylar resist less. “And I’m sure you missed me too.”

Her hands cupped onto his small waist and pressed herself against him. Skylar could clearly feel the hard-on hidden behind her skin-tight suit. “You can’t resist me. . ”

Skylar bit his lips. She was right. He should hate her but everytime her lips kissed his skin, he felt his anger decompress into little bubbles of happiness and deep longing. He covered his mouth and moaned when her hands snaked across his waist and latched onto his ass.

Eve breathed out in satisfaction. “I’ve missed this fat ass of yours too.” She continued to play with his ass, molding them in her hands, spreading them and gripping as much soft cheek flesh as she could in one palm.

“Ohh. .,” Skylar mumbled dumbly. He didn’t want to admit it but his body still craved her touch. He still tried to act like she wasn’t impressing him to save his pride but one long lick at the veins on his neck and his facade crumbled.

Eve stopped with her kisses and nearly grinned when she heard the whine coming from his lips. “Pretty. .” She had brought her face out of his neck and leaned her forehead against Skylar’s - his beautiful blue eyes looking up at her own black orbs.

Skylar realized that she was trying to go in for a kiss. His face was scalding hot right now. His ears were pounding. Why was his heartbeat so loud? He gulped as her face grew closer. There was no denying the obvious attraction he still held for his cheater of an ex. Wait, she cheated on him. Immediately, he was brought out of the spell.

“I. said. no!” Mustering up all his strength, he pushed her away, sending her sprawling onto his bed. Usually, he wouldn’t even be able to so much as move her an inch but she had let her guard down this time.

It was at that moment that Skylar realized he didn’t have knees. His body slid down the door, still shivering from how close he was to the mousetrap. When he saw the disappointed look on her face, he breathed in and calmingly told her, “I saw her legs over your shoulders that night. We. . .we broke up. I-I’m not going to let you hurt me anymore.”

“What did you want me to do? You weren’t putting out,” Eve replied, folding her arms across her chest. “I’m a powerful Alpha with needs, pretty. You honestly can’t expect me to stay loyal when my mate’s not fulfilling his part of the deal, do you?”

“That doesn’t mean you cheat on someone you love!” Skylar said, tears starting to well up. “I told you to wait a year. Just one year until we get married and you would have held the key to my heart..”

“Oh please, who still even thinks like that in this day and age,” Eve murmured. She took a look at her loverboy’s body and saw that he was still perfect, even if he didn’t think he was. From his smell to his curves, he was just perfect. He really never failed to turn her on.

On the other hand, Skylar heard what she said and felt hurt. “I was there for you when you were nothing but a no-name, poor little hero out on the streets. I took you in, cared for you and loved you enough that I thought of forgiving you even AFTER you cheated.”

He was choking with tears and sobbing at this point. “What have you become? You’re not the Alpha I fell in love with. You’re nothing but an arrogant, spiteful little bitc-”

Quiet!” Eve yelled, laced with her Alpha voice. He had said enough.

Skylar whimpered in fear. Her hands and eyes glowed purple, shaking the entirety of the room as if an earthquake had struck.

Skylar backed up against his corner and would have submitted but decided right then and there to be brave. He could NOT let her hurt him again like this. He ignored his submissive Omega instincts and looked into her eyes, saying, “Look at you. Do you feel strong now? Big and Powerful?”

He hissed at her with as much venom as a catholic boy could muster. “You don’t scare me.

Eve growled which almost made Skylar shut up. Almost.

“You’ll fall and you’ll fall hard. When you do, I won’t be there to pick you up again. You know why?” Skylar saw the twitch in Eve’s features. “Because you lost the only person that cared about you.”

He turned his back on her, hugging an arm for comfort so that he didn’t cry from the rush of beautiful memories he had with her. “I-I think you should leave.”

Eve snarled, hovering closer to the beautiful boy as he continued to take a step back, finding himself stopped by a wall behind him. She leant in closer to him, to his face - seeing how his tears had mostly dried up by now, how his face was turned to the sides as her telekinetic senses allowed her to sense his emotions which were mostly hurt, anger and betrayal. “No.” Her voice was booming, a side effect from using her powers.

Skylar was stupefied by her answer. “No?”

No,” Eve said. “I’m not leaving again. You will return to me. I am your Alpha.

“Stop.You can’t claim me any-HGRh?!” Skylar couldn’t formulate his sentence due to the strong hand that clenched his jaws shut.

There had been a rumor that she was abusive with her partners in the bedroom when the media interviewed the women and men she slept with. He thought it was just that - rumors - but the way her dark eyes glowered made him rethink if they were telling the truth. Suddenly, his previous courage was nowhere to be seen.

You will be mine again,” Eve smiled, deranged. With her powers, she simply lifted him so that he was eye-level with her before she leaned in for a kiss.


Read The Entire Thing On My Patreon - - - -> https://www.patreon.com/Norobo

104