Chapter 16: His Alpha (7)
8.8k 4 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

PREVIOUSLY 

Her balls flexed at the thought of breeding him again. To feel his warmth all wrapped up against her knot like the good Omega he is. After all, she knew exactly what an Omega wanted and what any Omega wanted was an Alpha like her. Some might argue with her methods and call it rape but most of them were just cucks of an Alpha anyway. 

 

She could already hear the groans of disappointment when those pathetic Alpha lost a chance at knotting this beautiful Omega. Well, it’s not like they even had a claim on him as long as she was around. Not even that Para-bitch.


 

Despite the look of fear on Skylar’s face, Eve’s on the hand was all smiles and gentleness that betrayed the places she was touching without his consent. It was then that a scent so sweet wafted into her nose - the smell of sweet apple syrup glazed over a wonderful, warm pancake, full of light and frothy cream that would just melt on your tongue. Drool pooled at her front teeth as incisors drenched with Alpha claim burst out of her gums, ready to claim and fuck.

 

She felt full to bursting with some kind of relief or pride or happiness. How could she not with her lungs at mast, full of a scent that told her of how she had been fortunate enough to encounter him on his pre-heat. Her incisors itched, waiting to bite onto the soft pancake, to lick up each one of the ingredients.

The world was beginning to burn up around her. With but a snap of her fingers, she shed her clothes as her nude body glowed under the moon’s light.

Skylar’s stomach clenched in dread as he glanced upon Eve’s nude body. Hair like coal straightened and framed around her deranged face. A frenzied blush spread through her entire toned, milky body with curves any woman would kill for. With two powerful legs straddling his prone body, from his position, she appeared as if a dark sorceress, coming to take his soul away.

But in reality, she was here to take something much, much worse. Skylar had to bite back a moan when her cold fingers touched his clothed body, caressing him gently as they traveled lower. He knew his luck had never been that great but to think his heat cycle would begin a couple days prior, or was it Eve - an Alpha who he shared many mating nights with - the reason for his premature heat. To be an Omega was to be cursed with heat, something that basically made you putty under the hands of an Alpha, especially if you were unmated.

Because that’s exactly how he was now in the eyes of Eve. A fattened omega, shaking like a leaf with a body that was entering ripeness, just waiting for an Alpha to come take him. Any Alpha would do but Eve knew the only one allowed to take him was her. Faced with an Omega going into heat, her possessive tendencies only grew stronger as the need to claim and basically rape him until he was fat with her pups started to be the only thing in her mind right now. 

But even then, she could still smell his anxiety - cold and sour enough to overpower her mood to breed. “Oh right - I almost forgot, you haven’t nested yet.”

A quick scan of the area that she could see had confirmed that there was enough material around for a quick nest and so she snapped her fingers, relinquishing enough control to the boy so that he could move. . .enough.

Skylar wanted to run the moment he felt blood in his legs but couldn’t due to the overpowering need to nest for his incoming heat. . .and that his legs throbbed in pain whenever the thought of running away came into his mind. 

He settled for a glare at the Alpha but she didn’t seem to mind. “Well? Nest already, my little fawn.” But when he didn’t move, she could only sigh.

Eve closed her eyes and when she reopened them, they had turned into slits as the smell of an Alpha’s dominance flooded his sanctuary.  “Delay any longer. I dare you, Omega.

Skylar’s back straightened in fear as his eyes glanced at the throbbing, red-hot slab of meat between her legs as she watched him. He gulped. Despite his best acts of courage, he knew that as an Omega, he would never really be able to deny Eve’s alpha voice as she had already long since sunk her fangs deep into his head. Well, that was unless he was mated to another Alpha.

As he walked on shaky knees, Eve watched in delight as the sweet, little omega went to work. He had dejectedly removed the curtains and laid them around and underneath the bed before scenting them so that they would carry his smell of apple syrup on pancakes. Next, he took the time to grab as many pillows as he could to fortify the bed. He found an extra large bed sheet in his drawers, perfect for warmth and extra softness to wrap it around the base of the nest. He finished the nest with an underlay and a proper top base as he gave Eve a look but realized it was a mistake.

She seemed to understand as she used her powers to lock and fortify the doors as well as the windows so that he felt extra-extra safe. Her purple aura came down as she had a look of pride on her face, chest puffed out since she now had the right to say that this mating was consensual and that she was just doing her job as a good Alpha, to help out a distressed, little omega.

When his nest was beginning to finish, he thought about making a run for it but again, his legs throbbed in pain as Eve only wagged her finger no, mouthing the word ‘Naughty boy’. His palm started to moisten, sweat dripping down his back as a hot heat spread through his forehead - all the symptoms of an Omega going into estrus. 

HIs nest was finally built. Hasty, lopsided, and all different shades and fabrics, but built. He was already beginning to huff and puff from his heat - he hated being like this as he was at his most vulnerable state, at an Alpha’s mercy, having to rely on them for safety. She walked towards him, placing one leg on the bed as she stared into his eyes. He didn’t dare look away. At eye level, he could see the flecks of silver in her dark eyes, a shimmering glow that bewitched him under the moonlight. There’s that look in her eyes, an almost maniacal obsession kept behind bars with only him as it’s witness.

"Look at you, so eager and resourceful for our mating," She praises him. 

He preens at that, accepting the praise without really wanting to. Was his heat really affecting him this badly already? Apparently, it had, since the moment he saw Eve’s hand raise up to him, his head lolled to the right, displaying his instinctual submission. He couldn’t think about anything but fucking.

She easily clasps his neck, fingers grazing upon his glands as her face somewhat brightens in self-satisfaction. "Good boy."

 

 


 

Do Consider Checking Out My Patreon/ Read Up To 10 Chapters------> https://www.patreon.com/Norobo

Or, come join my discord -------> https://discord.gg/3jQXJ8PgEq

 
64