CHAPTER 2: System?
60 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" System, " He said with a smile as he looks at the mirror and his face reflects on the mirror.

He has black eyes and black hair. He has an ordinary face with long eyelashes and a beautiful straight nose, a tiny mole on top of his upper lip. He is at least better than an average with white skin and his face is not rare around here. His height was around 174 centimeters and he is 16 years old. His name is Nohel Wishfall. He is an orphan and his father died because of alcohol, his mother died because of an accident. 

" Not a bad name " Nohel muttered as he is quite satisfied with his name and the name is the most important part of living beings and it identities one's self. 

' System, Show me my status. ' Nohel muttered inside his head as he focused his ability in the system and tries to scan the origin of the system's maker. It's extremely important to do that and he is quite familiar with the systems or Golden fingers because he used to make a lot of them when he was at the top of the games. The purpose of the system is to track down the system's users and experiments to create the potential powerful existence. 

' Damm, The system is created by Will Of Universe. Damm! It's good. ' Nohel is very satisfied from the system. Most systems were created by Will of the World and they were limited by the world. It needed a lot of an effort and luck to break through the limits. But Nohel's system is created by Will Of Universe so he could stand at the top of the universe very quickly and there are a lot of advantages. 

' Well, it's not that much intelligent system. ' Nohel muttered and it is good for him. Most of the intelligent's systems' purposes are to brainwash the system's users and beside Nohel is the very knowledgeable person so he clearly doesn't need a system's help to pave the way.

' it's a good thing for me. At least, it has a lot of functions and I just need to ask to do that. ' Nohel muttered again and the system is clearly tailored for him.  

[ Name - Nohel Wishfall

 Race - Human 

Age - 16 

Strength - 15

Agility - 16

Stamina - 17

System Function - Spend <100,000 Spirit Coins > to level up 

System Level - 1 

Abilities - #%$-%%-&&, Unknown Matter 

System's Abilities -  ] 

A holographic screen appeared in front of his eyes and he could see it. The system responded very quickly and it didn't take one second to see his status. He was thinking a lot of things within a single second and his parallel thinking is very outstanding. He could solve the hardest math problems while catching the fly with his two fingers within a second. 

' Great, Wealth Type system. I already unlocked my Ability without the help of ' Awakening Serum ' . Really good system. ' Nohel checks his status very carefully. People could buy ' Awakening Serums ' to get superpowers and they are very expensive, the single ' Awakening Serum ' could reach a million. There are also many different types of serums. So this world is controlled by Rich and powerful people.

Spirit Coin is the currency of this world and he becomes very rich. He was quite poor and he needed to work after school was over. He didn't get enough sleep and his grade was very bad. 

' Really, the good system. ' Nohel smiled and he is planning in his head how to use the money.

' My ability is also good. Unknown Matters. ' He takes out his hand and some kind of matter gathers in his hand, the color is silver. They are like sand. Very tiny and he could shape them whatever he wants.

' System, Transfer my money to my smartphone wallet. ' Nohel commands to his system and takes out his smartphone from his pocket. The smartphone's version is clearly low and he is still using the physical touch-screen smartphone  where the current era is holographic smartphones with high-end computing systems. Normal holographic smartphones cost 7000 Spirit Coins and his average income per month is only 3000 Spirit Coins from various part-time jobs. An average income of an adult is around 5000 Spirit Coins. 

[ Ding Dong! Your Airpay balance is 100,900. ] 

Nohel saw a message from his phone and he does not need to worry about the money because it's done by the System so everything is clean.

" Now, only need to spend the money. " Nohel muttered as he takes off his shirt and takes the shower to go out. 

He wears casual clothing and his clothes are quite worn out because he didn't have money to buy the new clothes. 

' Indeed this World's rank is B+. Well, less than B+ Worlds are boring. ' Nohel muttered and the Worlds also have ranks. Class B+ Worlds are worlds that have advanced technologies like smartphones and cars, already know how to reach space or space settlement. The most important part to get plus is Humans learn to use supernatural. No matter how much technologies are advanced if humans don't know how to modify human's DNA or don't gain supernatural abilities , the world's rank will stay in B rank. 

Nohel opened his door and the door is quite stiff and the door's lock is broken so Nohel added a new lock on the top but still the wooden door is still bad if someone wants to enter, they could enter with a little bit of force. 

' Sigh! I need to move to the new apartment . ' Nohel muttered as he leaves from his small apartment with a great effort . He does not bother to lock the apartment's door because there is absolutely nothing in his apartment. He didn't even have a bank account but system created bank accounts and he instantly becomes VIP member of banks so ATM cards and bank account information are stored in the system storage .  He needs to download the bank's app to use his back account so he could only use a mobile wallet for now . 

Before he is going to pass the apartment beside his apapartment. He stops walking and suddenly an idea entered into his head. Hon e knocks on the door of his neighbor as a smile formed on his face. 

 

--------

This is an Urban type of novel with super ability society. MC is quite overpowered.  

2