Chapter 15
67 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Wade went deeper into the Cave and sat on the ground, leaning against the uneven cave walls. Wade sighed a little and excitedly turned on the "Evolution Menu."

[------------------------------------------------]

Evolution menu

[Current Form: High Poison Skeleton Mage.]

Evolution available:


 

[ Minor Lich] 

Description : Minor Lich  are mid-tier undead found in groups of three on mid-levels of the Undead Dungeon. The key to this monster is their knowledge of fire and dark magic, of course only the two basic spells. However, sometimes it was enough to kill many adventurers or mercenaries who had misfortune to meet, , a group of "such undead. A characteristic part of the Lich's appearance is their slightly rotten skin, looking like the body of a human or other humanoid species after the organic degradation process has begun.

Rank: Rare

New Skill: + [NEW] Fire Ball , + [NEW] Fire Wall , +[NEW] Slow Ray, +[New]Madness

Conditions fulfilled: The previous user form must be " High Poison Skeleton Mage.".


[Harbinger of the Scourge]

Description : Harbinger of the Scourge  is one of the rarest and most hated undead species. The creature does not have a physical form, but looks like a human or other humanoid species, but made of green light. It is a passively toxic creature, noncontrolling releases a poisonous blast destroying flora and fauna. It is recommended to exterminate the said creature.

Rank: Epic+

New Skill: +50 lvl All Poison Magic Spell, [NEW] Steps of the Rider of the Apocalypse. [The Scourge]


[The smaller Fallen]

Description : The smaller Fallen they are creatures shrouded in mystery for years. They do not differ in appearance from an ordinary person, except for white, ash skin, white hair and cat eyes. They are considered beings bordering between the living being and the undead. However, their love of brutality and their arrogance led to their extinction 1000 years ago. Records say that the only way to kill Fallen is to kill them with a fair amount of Light Magic, but records of other methods have long been lost.

Rank: Epic+

New Skill: [New] Regeneration, [NEW] Slash of Darkness, [NEW] Hiding In The Shadows

Conditions fulfilled: Save the dark elf (female). To be an undead minimum of Rare rank.


 

Wade immediately deleted the second option for the simple reason that it was immaterial. And that he would be forced to live in isolation until the next evolution. The first option was tempting and Wade would have chosen it had it not been for the last, third option. Minior Fallen, sounds like some mythical race from a legend, and it may be. Since the requirements look as if they were in fact part of a legend. And it's almost impossible to evolve into something like this, because of the nature of the undead who are either mindless zombies or bloodthirsty monsters or arrogant assholes. But that's just a guess. Wade decided to take a risk with the third option and was again surrounded by white and green fog.
 
During the previous forehead evolutions, Wade has a slight pain, but also pleasure and joy because of the more intense feeling compared to the nature of feeling anything in the skeleton. But now, Wade was screaming in pain and praying for it to be over. It was for the simple reason that his body now produces organs, muscles, skin, hair, dick, but most of all his nervous system. So the pain is underestimated, and Wadle himself. Despite completing the evolution, for the rest of the day and all night. He is lying at the back of the cave, cuddled in the fur of a black western wolf. And he pays no attention to the new status in front of his face.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 

Status

Name: Wade Stone Aka Viego

Race:Minior Fallen

Level.(1/100)

Class:Craftsman(5/100) , Sorcerer(2/100)

MP:1310/1310 [ 10 MP for 1 minutes]

Characteristics:

Strength 168,9
Intelligence 231
Dexterity 147
Wisdom 172
Stamina 153+40(Armor)=193
Charisma 143
Happiness 161

Resilience
fire: 0
water: 0
earth: 0
air: 0
dark: 0
light: 0
cold: 100%

Poison:100%
Electricity: 0
For acid: 50%
For magic: 0
incisal damage: 54%
stab damage: 0
blunt damage: 50%
projectile damage: 52%

Skil:

-Observation:(6/10)

-Throwing Weapon. (52/100)

-Posion Ball (77/100) [Cost:150 Mana/1 spell]

-Poisoned Bone System (Passive) (Activated) (61/100) [ 5 mana for 1 sec]

-Less Healing(10/10) [Cost:80 Mana/1 spell]

-Healing(2/10)

-Novice spell creator.(3/6)

-A poisonous trap.(49/100) [Cost:200 Mana/1 spell]

-Regeneration(1/100)

-Slash of Darkness (1/100)

- Hiding In The Shadows (1/100)

-Poisonous Field (21/100)


A few hours after sunrise, Wade was still lying on the stone floor of the cave for a while. Before loosening, he stood up staggeringly until he was forced to lean against the cave wall due to the loss of the cave.

Then, with his free hand, Wade began to touch his face and began a monologue, a cheerful, slightly uncertain voice.

(Wade)-Face, skin ... hehe..a strange feeling. Hehe ... I can barely stand ... (Wade looks at his chest and feet in his makeshift black wolf fur boots.) I'm skinny, no muscle, a pity, but now I have something more to do besides training my magic and skills. But fuck (looks into his pants), Little brother is back in physical form..Hehe ... I missed you and I say that I will not neglect you like in my previous life. How pathetic the fuck it is. To look at something as simple as something ... something. Whatever, now I have a body.

Wade walks over to a nearby rectangular rock and sits on it and continues monolog.

(Wade)-Now my stats aren't limited to relying on skill leveling or relying on evolution itself. Just having muscles or just having a fleshy body. It allows you to increase your physical statistics through the exercises themselves. As an undead, I shouldn't feel tired, although it feels the same as a human. So I'm not sure. But if I train hard enough, not only will the muscle tissue develop, but theoretically the "Regenerate" skill will advance. And that would be very useful.

(Wade)-I feel cold so I have to cover my chest. To work.

Then Wade spent an hour creating a simple black wolf fur vest, and that's it. He decided to go to a nearby river to see how his appearance has changed.

Unfortunately, Yesterday Wade forgot to add new traps, and the rest were activated. However, the familiar monster devoured all the corpse. So Wade, carefully looking around, reached the shallow little stream and looked at his reflection.

Wade looking at his reflection, saw his old face, however slightly modified. He now had white long hair, very pale skin, and blue cat eyes. Wade smiled to himself and maybe in his past life many would have called him ugly, now because of a little transformation. Wade thinks his appearance has a certain exotic appearance and is a bit more pleasing to the eye. Although he still didn't think he was handsome.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/31314159900236500/

Then Wade decided to go to the vicinity of the city, it was not far. And now, with a higher speed of movement, it will only take 2 hours to reach the seas of the city. So glad he hit the road.

1