Chapter 18
52 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By noon the next day, Wade had a real headache. All night, due to the fact that he doesn't need to sleep, even now having a fleshy body. Wade was doing exercises all night, such as push-ups, squats, and the like.

However, although he did not need sleep, the body and Wade himself. It he felt tired and he muscles ached and everything else. So Wade knew exactly when to take a break and give his own "Regenerate" skill to restore the body to its optimal state, then repeat this effect for the rest of the night. Skill only advanced once, and feeling made no difference. However, the increase in statistics by a few points made Wade happy.

However, the effects are not visible visually. However, such hard workouts, trainig in this world. It should show results faster, but Wade decided to be patient.

But in turn. Blacksmith's building stood out from the rest. It was located near the port part of the city in the greener part of the city, near the port part city on the shopping street.

The building itself was funny in shape, It looked like a mushroom. To Wade, it looked like a great square stone building with a bizarre mushroom-shaped roof and many chimneys on the roof. At the foot of the building there was an open-air blacksmith's workstation, great stone ovens, a few tables, and a few appliances Wade did not know. However, Wade himself made his way inside the fun-looking building.

This time, Wade didn't bring a backpack or anything like that. Wade saw in the tavern that Olga was collecting money for a ring with a purple jewel on it. So Wade carved a ring out of wood that really doesn't do anything. But he is the perfect excuse for his inventory. So Wade gladly stepped inside.

The interior of the Store was very much like a supermarket according to Wade. However, instead of shelves with groceries. Wade could see the neatly sorted rows of shelves. For example, to the left of the entrance there were one-handed swords, in the next row there were two-handed swords, shelves with shields, knives, throwing weapons. There was armor on the right side of the entrance, and lots of it. Leather, killer cloth, plate armor for tanks.

Wade read the label of the first leather armor, which in addition to a stat bonus. So apparently the people of the world have conceptions of status. Probably in the Guild and the like. Because armor, in addition to the obvious bonuses to statistics. This resulted in a reduction in damage from water-type attacks due to the stones used and plant spirits of a certain type with a difficult name. This armor also had a one-time, 1-hour special effect in the form of a plant shield. Which surrounds the body with a green layer of protective barrier. The cost of such armor is 39 gold coins and 99 silver coins. So expensive.

Moments later, Wade noticed a staircase to the second floor. Where it said "Magic Department." There, Wade saw wands, canes, strange hybrids of a halberd and a magic staff, shields, magic robes, and more. However, their valuable items were exorbitant and really expensive. Overall, anything that had an additional effect or was magical was really expensive, and the cheapest Wand was 20 gold.

Wade was really scared of high prices. However, from what he learned from Olga, when he ate breakfast this morning. The fact that the monster fragments are very difficult to access. In a Dungeon next to a city, there is a small chance that the monster will leave a scale or something similar.

It was then that Wade found out that there was a Water-type Dungeon next to the city. The dungeon has 100 floors and very few people pass the entire dungeon. Because the Boss on the 100th floor, the monstrous "Cursed Water Witch" is a dangerous undead water monster. And it takes a high-level mage or warrior to defeat the monster. Olga said the monster is level 200. So it's not that difficult anyway, due to the fact that she herself has defeated this dungeon 4 times And she goes there every now and then to stay in shape, although once you complete the whole dungeon and get an artifact from the Boss, the next time the chances of an artifcate are 70% and they decrease with each attempt.

So the price of monster materials is quite high depending on the type of ingredient.

Wade decided to go to the cashier on the ground floor and got there. Wade saw a giant plate-heavy armor guy walking out of the store. Who bought an ax and left the store.

The person wore gigantic armor purely silver with a green perine. However, Wade did not look any longer as the person had left the store. So Wade turned to the cash register and walked over to the cashier.

When Wade saw the cashier, he couldn't get enough of his eyes. At this unusual sight. The cashier was a slave girl, more specifically a Cat Girl, but not only the ears and tail. But it's as if she was 60% cat and 40% human. Despite its human shape, her face was feline. Specifically, her face looked like a puma face, but slightly reworked to give it a minimal human shape. The rest of her figure is a young, sexy 25 year old. However, she is hairy, and gives Wade some primal vibes as he found her attractive.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/21392166966911046/

She obviously had a steel slave collar so even though it was a tool. It aesthetically gave her a bit of a wild character.

(Lorei)-Im Sorry, MR?

Wade shook himself and looked into the girl's beautiful cat eyes. And smiling, he replied.

(Wade)-I'm sorry, I lost myself in your beauty.

The girl seemed to have eaten something sour, sighed and calmly replied.

(Lorei)-Thank you for the compliment, how can I be of service?

Wade realized that she must often experience discrimination, looking at situations in the back streets of the city where other races are either killed without consequence or genuinely harmed. Wade decided not to make excuses, but to simply do the business and walk away from the girl.

(Wade)-I came back from my trip and I would like to sell my materials.

The girl seemed to regain some energy and answered in a slightly calmer voice.

(Lorei)-Of course, please provide the materials and I will quote them.

Then Wade pulled out 6 horned rabbit antlers and 1 albino white rabbit antlers, 7 Western Black wolf skeletons, 4 kg bone meal in a small bag.

Lorelei began to research the items, but she used most of the spells. And after 15 minutes, Lorei, a cat girl, replied in a low voice.

(Lorei)-Mr. The skeletons are perfectly preserved, however Western Black Wolves aren't very valuable with anything else except their fur. Maybe just the hearts, because my master orders potions, the main ingredient of which is the heart.

Even though Wade was slightly saddened, she had a precious little wolf skeleton. Because he hoped that the fur had sold so high. The rest should also, but they are not. However, once the girl mentioned the use of the heart, even though her expression was sickened. He said that the potion could be used in a way she did not like. And the theories in Wade's head go wild. However, Wade decided to go to the Alchemist next.

(Lorei)-So I can offer you, for these 7 skeletons, 20 silver coins to be exact.

Wade was reluctant to bargain, especially since even the system said that powdered wolf bones are suitable for making bone meal that can be used as an ingredient in a hardening steel mixture.

(Wade)-Sounds reasonable.

Lorei seemed calmer, so she probably started with the least worthwhile thing to reduce the chances of Wade reacting violently or unforeseen. However, seeing his calm reaction, Lorei smiled more confidently and continued.

(Lorei)-Next, Horns of horned rabbits. The six horns are fairly common, but have many uses, from the material component to the spikes on lower bone armor. So for this 6 regular horns I propose a total of 25 silver coins. And for the rare albino variety 70 silver coins.

(Lorei)-The white horned rabbit is really rare. However, its uses are limited. However, the most appreciated use is to create a gunpowder horn and use it together with a leather hardening mixture. This will reduce the weight of the skin and, in rare cases, will provide a movement speed bonus. So in total it will be 95 silver coins.

(Wade)-Sounds good.

Lorelei seemed pleased with the turn of events and pleased with the client's handiness. And with a slight smile, she went on to the last offer.

(Lorei)-Honestly, I don't know where you got this variation of a good meal. However, cat food obtained from undead creatures is quite common in our area. It is this commodity that is much more in demand in the southern part of the kingdom, on the border with the elven kingdom. There are Dungeons with the plant attribute. And items made from goods obtained from the undead. They are highly appreciated there, and our company is one of the suppliers of goods for department stores in a neighboring city. And 4 kg from you at the current rate, I can give you 50 pieces of silver per kilogram, which is a total of 2 gold coins.

(Lorei)-It may seem like little, but I would like to point out that for one item, the minimum required amount is 15 kg. So this material is bought up expensive anyway.

(Wade)-Okay, I don't see a problem. So I'll take the offer.

Lorei was pleased with the successful transaction, and Wade left the store with a profit of 3 gold coins and 15 silver. Currently, we have 4 gold and 16 silver coins.

Then Wade went to the Alchemist, who really were in this city. Wade counted at least 8, but Wade didn't make it to either the richest or the worst looking. Instead, Wada's target was a modest-looking shop on the outskirts of town that, surprisingly, was opposite the Mercenary Guild headquarters. And surprisingly, he still had a lot of customers.

From the outside, the shop looked quite ordinary, the display behind the glass pane. With a few expensive potions on black pillows with valuables pinned to them. Wade noticed Oil Against Dragonoids at the exhibition for a valuable 460 gold coins. However, Wade decided to check out the rest of the exhibition quickly as customers walk in and the line rises. So Wade went inside.

The Alchemical Store was different from the previous one, it was not a supermarket type store. But instead, he had many glass cases on the walls, and each of the cases had some kind of magic lock, or rather a magic stone with bright white runes. Which acted like a fingerprint scanner. There were plenty of potions and oils around the shops and much more, in closed cabinets and from what Wade saw. One of the two elven cashiers took out the desired potions from the showcases, and customers could pick up the product only after purchasing it.

There were two cash desks in the middle of the store, they were two meters apart, and each had its own queue. There was a sign selling and buying above the cashiers, so Wade knew in which line he was supposed to stand. Before Wade, there were two specimens in leather armor and backpacks carrying goods, so Wade couldn't look at them. And next to him in the next line, there were quite a few customers, from bare-chested berserkers to women with bows in skimpy armor.

The two cashiers were two elves. They were undoubtedly twin sisters, but one was a blonde, the other was a brunette, but the appearance of their faces, apart from their hair, was identical.

However, the brunette, who is about to serve Wade, is dressed in blue fabric armor with epaulets on one shoulder, evidently dressed like a swordsman, inferring from the rapier on the belt. And the other sister was wearing a blue skirt and a staff with a blue jewel on her back.

https://pl.pinterest.com/pin/8866530503149351/

When it was Wada's turn, the Elf Brunette smiled and said.

(Katrin)-Hello, White Hair, my name is Katrin. And what do you have to offer.

Then Wade came out of inventory, 7 hearts of a black western wolf. Which sold as many as 7 gold coins due to the fact that the elixirs containing the heart of the western black wolf are very popular among wealthy nobles. And as Wade found out, the heart of a black western wolf is the main ingredient in the "Wolf Beast" potion, it is a sexual potion that strengthens the potency and the chances of producing a stain, but it is mainly used to increase erection time and many others.

4 kg of refined rabbit meat sold for 10 gold coins, making it almost unusual. And they usually breed them on special farms, where they feed the animals with an enormous amount of herbs and potions.

70 kg of Black Wolf meat, sold for exactly 30 silver coins. The elf was not supposed to buy it, but due to her sister's interference. She bought meat for a purpose unknown to Wada. However, he did not ask questions.

When Wade left the Alchemical store, he had exactly 11 gold coins and 46 silver coins in his inventory. And although Wade was glad that he had such a large amount of gold, however, after remembering valuable magic items or even ordinary steel items. His smile faded as he remembered the cheapest Wand costing 23 gold coins. So Wade, with that in mind, decided to register with the Mercenary Guild first, since he is in front of the Guild anyway. And tomorrow, Wade will try to equip himself with the cheapest good gear.

 

0