4. ⅞-2
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm starving!"

 

One of the guys took a break from the work, he pulled a burger out of nowhere and started eating it! 

 

"What are you doing?"(Axel)

 

"Can't you see? eating."(kid)

 

"This rude Fucker! Stop eating and continue the work!"(Axel)

 

"Wha-*burp*"

 

"Do i-"(Axel)

 

*burp*

 

"You-"(Axel)

 

*Burp*

 

*crowds laughter*

 

"Now, I want to go to the bathroom"

 

Completely ignoring the fuming Axel, the kid went to bathroom. Axel can't replace this kid because he is one of the only few people out of all the teens who can do better. But seeing his attitude Axel eyes became cold.

 

"This kid is a piece of shit!"(Matthew)

 

Matthew was enraged by the attitude of the kid who had insulted Axel but before he could do anything, Derek intervened and stopped him,

 

"Calm down Mr.Matthew, that kid's name is Leon, while he is a good programmer, his attitude is terrible and he is very unhygienic, many companies have rejected him, he loathes people like Axel because of their capabilities, he tries to destroys their careers, there have been many people in the past who have failed in this round because of him, and he takes pleasure in their suffering"(Derek)

 

"He is evil, why did you put him on the team?"(william)

 

"It is because of his ability, he is good programmer out of all the 20 teens here, if Axel want to pass this round then he have to find a way to make use of him. So, I am intentionally making things difficult for Axel"(Derek)

 

"Why do you do that?"(Matthew)

 

"Brother, it's an interview, a test for his abilities. We have to see what Axel do next. We will assess him based on his choices and outcomes"(William)

 

"Is there no other way Mr.Petville?"(Matthew)

 

"Yes there is, but no one has managed to do it until now. Let's see how Axel handles the situation."(Derek)

 

1:13:37

 

"I am satisfied now"

 

Leon emerged from the restroom, caressing his tummy satisfyingly, thinking that he would 'play' with Axel more.

 

(I am genius but no one noticed me, now this random guy appears and I'm supposed to work for him? Help him to secure job in the world's largest company? Dream on!)

 

When Leon returned to his seat, he discovered that a book has been placed on top of it.

 

Leon perplexed, asked other guy next to him,

 

"What is this book? Where did it come from?"(Leon)

 

"Leon! That guy put it here when you went to the bathroom"(random xx)

 

Leon looked at the cover of the book,

 

"It is programming book!"(leon)

 

(What does this imply? Is this jersey suggesting that I don't know how to code and I should learn from it? He is finished!! I will make him regret provoking me. I will ruin this project)

 

An enraged Leon sat on the book instead of removing it! Then

 

*haaaaaaaaaa*(painful scream)

 

Leon could feel a needle went up his *as[_]* 

 

(FUCK!!!!! THIS SON OF A BITCH!)

 

(FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!)

 

Then,

 

*whoosh*

 

Leon could feel a belt around his waist tied him tightly against the chair, then a hand slammed his head onto the table,

 

*bang*

 

"You were burping and laughing at me until now right? Let's see how will you do it now"(Axel)

 

"Fuck! I will kill you, ruin you"(Leon)

 

"No, you can't. If I can't get into Blaze then I will join some other company. Even If I don't, my father has a store and I'll manage it then what about you ? That needle up your ass is dipped in a special poison that is avaliable in Old gen city, it will slowly erode your internal organs ,since you life in this shit, no one will care about you, you won't have medicine, can't afford treatment and-

 

*ba-dump-ba-dump-ba-dump*

 

Leon felt pain from the needle, he was horrified by Axel's words, he trembled and tears started welling up in his eyes, as he looked into Axel's cold eyes,

 

"- you will die like a dog!"(Axel)

 

"No, no, no please forgive me"(Leon)

 

*Slap*

 

"Wh-"

 

*slap*

 

"sorry!!! *sobs*sobs* I ....am...sorry"(Leon)

 

"I don't need your apologies, do your work"(Axel)

 

"Yesss sir"(Leon)

 

Seeing the entire scene, Derek, Matthew and William had cold sweat on their foreheads.

 

"Such cruelty but *ku ku ku* I like it"(Derek)

 

"He is creating discipline in the the people with fear"(Matthew)

 

"Yes, it is a bit challenging and risky but difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations!"(William)

 

"The biggest hurdle is yet to come"(Derek)

 

Seeing Axel's savage actions rest of the people felt a chill down their spines and started working more diligently.

 

0:48:56

 

Axel didn't encounter anymore issues after that but-

 

(Damn it! There is so much to do, it won't complete in the given time. What should I do?)

 

0:40:01

 

0:33:23

 

0:28:34

 

0:21:15

 

Axel was sweating bullets, he didn't know what to do.

 

"He is done"(Derek)

 

He heard what Derek said and grew more and more anxious, he recalled what Derek first told him about the task and thought of something.

 

(That's it! I can do it)

 

Axel approached one of the teens and pulled him off his seat and sat in it himself!

 

"Axel!"(Matthew and william)

 

Matthew and William didn't know why Axel is doing this, so they tried to stop him but were interrupted by Derek.

 

"Stop it, he is doing it right!"(Derek)

 

"What?"(Matthew)

 

"It's ⅞"(Derek)

 

"What ⅞?"(Matthew)

 

Matthew couldn't comprehend Derek's remarks but William did, then he breathed a sigh of relief.

 

"The rule is to pick up people and fill the seats and do the work but Mr. Petville never mentioned that Axel himself shouldn't do it by himself right?"(William)

 

"Oh~"(Matthew)

 

Matthew exclaimed in realization.

 

"Also Mr.Petville has also given a clue before"(William)

 

"Clue?"(Matthew)

 

"Yes, It is said that he can pick up 8 or less than 8 people and that all the seats must be filled, which means that he can pick-up 7 people to fill 7 seven seats and he can fill the last seat by himself."(William)

 

"Ok, he completed this task successfully then"(Matthew)

 

"Yes, but there is still a viva round"(Derek)

 

Derek and Matthew continued talking with each other, William just stared at the time,

 

0:15:51

 

*TAP*TAP*TAP*TAP*

 

(I can do it! There's still 15 minutes more)

 

*TAP*TAP*TAP*TAP*

 

0:13:12

 

0:10:09

 

0:07:34

 

(A little more!)

 

0:04:23

 

0:01:45

 

0:00:10

 

0:00:05

 

0:00:02

 

0:00:01

 

"IT'S DONE!!!!!"(Axel)

 

0:00:00

 

 

 

 

0