Chapter 20 In Restrictive Barrier
50 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"There are ancient relic in the depths of Blackwind Mountain Range?" Hearing this, Fang Chen was a little surprised.

Ancient relic. Fang Chen was not unfamiliar with this term. As long as there were relics, there must be many treasures that could attract many martial artists to compete for them.

"That's right. There is an ancient relic deep within the Blackwind Mountain Range. We have also received this mission from the Flowing Wind Sect's Mission Hall. It is said that this ancient relic may be the place where a Qi Transformation Realm cultivator died," Senior Brother Jin said.

Another disciple said: "Our mission is to find out the news, then report it to the sect."

"Where is the relic?" Fang Chen was a little interested in the relic.

"It's deep in the Blackwind Mountain Range. Here's the map." Senior Brother Jin took out a rag and handed it to Fang Chen.

With a quick glance, Fang Chen noticed that the map on the torn cloth was the Blackwind Mountain Range, and in the very center, there was a red dot.

Fang Chen understood that this red dot was probably the relic that Senior Brother Jin and the others were talking about.

After getting the map, the corners of Fang Chen's mouth curled into a smile. Then, he said, "Since you're done talking, go and find your senior brother."

Senior Brother Jin was enraged at Fang Chen's words, and his heart tightened with fear.

"You promised that you would spare us. How could you go back on your word?"

"I only said that if you didn't tell me the secret, you would die. I didn't promise you that I would let you off." Fang Chen said indifferently, "Plus, I definitely won't let off anyone who wants to kill me."

This was Fang Chen's principle, and if others didn't offend him, then he wouldn't offend them. If others offended him, then he would definitely offend them.

"You..."

Before Senior Brother Jin could finish his words, a golden light flashed and the three of them fell to the ground uncontrollably, dead.

Fang Chen put away his Clear Spirit Sword, ready to check their bodies.

What Fang Chen did not notice was that at the moment of Senior Brother Jin's death, a thin white powder had appeared in his palm. Without Fang Chen noticing, this powder landed on Fang Chen's body.

After a quick examination, Fang Chen saw that the other four didn't have anything on them. It was just that this Senior Brother Wu had a spatial ring.

"Low-grade spatial ring."

Fang Chen said lightly, and then he checked the spatial ring.

It didn't take long for Fang Chen to take out all the things in the spatial ring.

A cultivation technique, some spiritual plants, and some corpses of demon beasts.

"Meteor Finger!"

Fang Chen looked at the technique manual and a faint smile appeared on his face. Promptly, he kept it into his own spatial ring.

After collecting the spiritual plants and demon beast corpses, he takes one last look at their corpses and goes deep into the Blackwind Mountain Range according to the map.

............

A moment later, rustling sounds suddenly appeared. Soon after, three human figures appeared at the spot where the battle had just occurred.

"Senior Brother Wen, someone had fought here before," one of the disciples said.

"Looking at their clothes, they seem to be disciples from the Flowing Wind Sect." Another disciple said.

"Martial Army. It's the Martial Army. Who on earth can kill the Martial Army?"

Wen Zhengyun had also discovered the bodies on the floor. His expression was grave. He naturally knew the Martial Army.

The Martial Army had reached the fourth level of the Qi Refinement Realm a long time ago, and even the Martial Army had died in the Blackwind Mountain Range. Was there a mysterious expert in the Blackwind Mountain Range?

"Senior Brother Wen, what should we do?" asked a disciple.

"Let's go."

Sensing that this was a dangerous place, Wen Zhengyun gave the order and flew far away.

Their goal this time was to kill Fang Chen, and they didn't want to provoke unnecessary trouble.

Wen Zhengyun's group of three advanced for a full two hours when they suddenly saw someone in front of them.

In the next moment, killing intent appeared in Wen Zhengyun's eyes because he noticed that the figure in front of him was Fang Chen.

"Fang Chen, to think that I would encounter you here," Wen Zhengyun said grimly.

However, just as Wen Zhengyun was about to attack, Fang Chen's body suddenly disappeared.

"Hmm? Where did Fang Chen go? Why did he vanish?"

The faces of Wen Zhengyun's team of three sank and they appeared where Fang Chen had disappeared, carefully examining their surroundings.

Suddenly, a disciple cried out.

"Senior Brother Wen, there seems to be a restrictive barrier here."

"Hmm? Restrictive Barrier ?"

When Wen Zhengyun heard that, he carefully sensed his surroundings and found a restrictive barrier.

"A restrictive barrier appeared out of nowhere here. Can it be?" A trace of surprise appeared on Wen Zhengyun's face when his thoughts traveled here.

"Senior Brother Wen, could this be an ancient relic?" asked a disciple.

"That must be the case. Fang Chen must have obtained some clues, otherwise he would not have come here," Wen Zhengyun said confidently.

"What should we do now?"

"Find the entrance and enter the relic. Don't let Fang Chen get the things in the relic," Wen Zhengyun said in a low voice.

............

Following the map, Fang Chen reached the deeper parts of the Blackwind Mountain Range, where he noticed a restrictive barrier.

After entering the restrictive barrier, Fang Chen discovered that it was quite enormous. Cultivators who could lay down such a restrictive barrier were undoubtedly strong.

"Is this really the place where a martial artist in the Qi Transformation Realm died?" Fang Chen was a little confused.

This restrictive barrier was not something a Qi Transformation Realm cultivator could lay down. It was too enormous.

On the path of martial dao, above the Qi Refinement Realm was the Qi Transformation Realm. Cultivators who had attained the Qi Refinement Realm would be able to condense a nucleus in their bodies.

Making use of the nucleus and the Spiritual Qi of Heaven and Earth, this mortal body, who had already broken away, really stepped on the road of martial arts.

In a tiny place like Fresh Breeze City, a Qi Refinement Realm cultivator was considered a rare existence, and most of them were the leaders of some sects.

Of course, the Qi Transformation Realm was considered to be a formidable martial artist in Fresh Breeze City, but it was nothing in Blue Cloud County.

"I wonder, what is inside this restrictive barrier?"

Fang Chen said as he looked around.

It was at this point that Fang Chen noticed something flickering off in the distance, and he hurried over to the entrance of the cave.

Entering the cave, Fang Chen noticed that there were some portraits on the cave walls. Amongst these portraits were portraits of people practicing fists, swords, and even finger techniques.

"This is..."

When Fang Chen saw the portrait, he was a little stunned. But in the next moment, his eyes fell into a state of confusion.

After that, Fang Chen sat down cross-legged and comprehended the artistic conception within the portrait.

At the same time, Wen Zhengyun and the others also entered the Restrictive Barrier and began to search for the treasures.

Three days later, Fang Chen opened his eyes.

"I've actually unknowingly sunk into confusion."

Fang Chen felt a lingering fear in his heart. Fortunately, this was Restrictive Barrier, otherwise, he would have died long ago.

However, it was at this moment that Fang Chen noticed that his cultivation base had completely stabilized. Moreover...

"En? What's going on?" Fang Chen was overjoyed.

He found that he had unknowingly mastered the sixth strike of the Golden Light Sword-arts, which made him very happy.

"It must be the image on the wall." Fang Chen chuckled.

"I wonder which genius managed to comprehend sword artistic conception while still in the Qi Transformation Realm, truly powerful." Fang Chen couldn't help but lament.

On the path of martial dao, those who could comprehend the artistic conception were exceedingly few. Those who could comprehend the artistic conception were all talented individual.

To be able to gain enlightenment at the Qi Transformation Realm was even more of a freakishly talented individual.

There were many kinds of artistic conception, such as sword artistic conception, fist artistic conception, broadsword artistic conception, finger artistic conception, and so on.

Fang Chen was certain that this Qi Transformation Realm genius was a peerless genius, the likes of which only appeared once in a hundred years.

To be able to gain enlightenment of several artistic conceptions in the Qi Transformation Realm was almost like reincarnation of a god-spirit.

Inadvertently, Fang Chen comprehended the artistic conception, allowing him to successfully cultivate the Golden Light Sword-arts' sixth sword strike. To him, this was a great blessing.

One must know that the Qi Refinement Realm martial artists could only absorb the Spiritual Qi of heaven and earth to temper their bodies. Generally, they could not be practiced powerful cultivation.

To them, the artistic conception was extremely unfamiliar.

Comprehending the artistic conception at this point was a huge stroke of luck.

Fang Chen found that he once again tried to enter a state of artistic conception, but failed.

"It seems that ordinary people can't comprehend the artistic conception."

Even if he couldn't gain enlightenment of it, Fang Chen wasn't discouraged. After all, he had studied the artistic conception once, and his understanding of the Dao of the sword had deepened.

"I can't comprehend the sword artistic conception. I wonder if I can comprehend the finger artistic conception."

Fang Chen sat cross-legged and closed his eyes slightly facing the wall of finger artistic conception.

A picture suddenly appeared in Fang Chen's mind. A martial artist with a strong aura moved his fingers slightly, and a beam of light flashed by. Giant stones flew everywhere. The scene was too shocking.

"Is this Finger artistic conception?"

Fang Chen felt as if a faint hint of a finger had entered his brain.

Taking this opportunity, Fang Chen decisively practiced the Meteor Finger.

The Meteor Fingers had a total of three fingers. Each and every one of them was extremely powerful.

Of course, the reason why Fang Chen practiced the Meteor Fingers was because it was a low-grade cultivation technique, stronger than the Golden Light Sword-arts.

Whoosh...

According to the man in the picture, Fang Chen ran the mnemonic of the Meteor Fingers and suddenly shot out a finger.

Bang...

A finger of light hit the wall and finally dissipated.

Fang Chen opened his eyes, feeling a little helpless.

"Could it be that the golden heart can only speed up my sword-arts speed?" Fang Chen asked doubtfully.

When the Golden Light Sword-arts conditions were right, success would follow naturally. But when it came to the Meteor Fingers, his golden heart wasn't beating rapidly, he cultivate it very difficult.

After using the Meteor Fingers numerous times in a row, he was unable to execute it successfully.

Until this moment, Fang Chen was finally certain that the golden heart could not speed up the cultivation of other cultivation techniques, but could only speed up the cultivation of his Sword-arts.

"Looks like practicing the Meteor Fingers are not something that can be done in a short period of time." Fang Chen bitterly laughed as he remarked.

Then, Fang Chen noted down the movements in the picture and turned around, ready to leave.

Right at this time, Fang Chen heard a voice.

"Senior Brother Wen, there is a cave here."

Read all chapters free on Meganovel:https://m.meganovel.com/book_info/31000218145/Fantasy/The-Swordmaster-of-Antiquity

0